Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect (26807 Views)

Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Sheriff Oborevwori Over His Electoral Win / Sheriff Oborevwori Disqualified By High Court As Delta PDP Governorshi Candidate / Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Slimzjoe(m): 9:13am On Mar 24, 2023
coputa:
He wanted to salvage the Delta ship that PDP has wrecked.Nobody came out, they want to turn Delta state to a one party state.Ken Pela of labour party came in late,Ogboru is no longer relevant,So Omo agege wanted to rescue Delta State from the shackles of PDP .

You want to rescue Delta state from Shackles of PDP yet you got Deputy from PDP, you adopted the chief looter, convicted Criminal and Leader of the PDP gang, the man from Oghara as your Leader, you Brought in and aCcepted all the machinaries that have been delivering for PDP and wrecking the state while in PDP into your fold. My brother Agege no wan rescue anything. He just wan continue from where Oghara thief stop
Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Owologbo(m): 9:19am On Mar 24, 2023
Djele:
This guy wasn't elected, he is an agbero

Keep deceiving yourself.
In as much as I would have want we deltans to go for a fresh breed, Sheriff is a lesser evil compared to the mace thief from the party of bandits/division. I can't imagine a part that will come tomorrow to tell us one is a real while one is a fake Deltan ruling Delta State.
The mace thief should go back to Abuja and rest.
Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Owologbo(m): 9:21am On Mar 24, 2023
Djele:
Agbero on suit. Okowa bought votes to make sure this guy cover up for him but i know he won't succeed.

How many LGA did your candidate win sef?
Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Owologbo(m): 9:28am On Mar 24, 2023
nams77:

He was and still a thug ask old warri indigenes and they will tell you

Omo agege needs no introduction as a regards to who agbero is in Nigeria is as a whole. he introduced himself at the national state by leading thugs to steal mace at the national assembly.
While is local agbero according to you, the other is a well known agbero at the national level.
Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:52am On Mar 24, 2023
coputa:
That was within the party, this time around the opposition will go full swing and dig more into the certificate issue and his ex convict status.That man has a lot of skeleton in his cupboard.
If take a deep look into Nigeria judicial system, you will know that any case that has been settled by supreme court, they don't reverse it again irrespective of any new evidence

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by nams77: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
Owologbo:

Omo agege needs no introduction as a regards to who agbero is in Nigeria is as a whole. he introduced himself at the national state by leading thugs to steal mace at the national assembly.
While is local agbero according to you, the other is a well known agbero at the national level.
Of course both of them are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by coputa(m): 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
If take a deep look into Nigeria judicial system, you will know that any case that has been settled by supreme court, they don't reverse it again irrespective of any new evidence
Is that so, that means the judiciary is no longer the last hope of the common man.
Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by odionsilver: 10:08am On Mar 29, 2023
coputa:
Isoko is too minute to govern Delta state, they are under the urhobos.
Isokos should be the third largest ethnic group in Delta state after urhobos and ukuwanis

Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by coputa(m): 11:53am On Mar 29, 2023
odionsilver:

Isokos should be the third largest ethnic group in Delta state after urhobos and ukuwanis
Is Isoko more than Ijaw.
Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by Nwanna2588: 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
coputa:
Is Isoko more than Ijaw.
I thought it is Ishekiri
Re: Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect by alimiadedayo1: 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
fixitbyjal:
I fix faulty iphone panels

Sales swap of iphone devices available

Contact me via siggy below
send me your number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video As VP Shettima, NSA Ribadu And Gbajabiamila Arrive PEPT / Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos / Independent Candidacy: A Viable Option For Proffesor Osinbajo (Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.