Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,002 members, 7,852,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

Did She Actually know I Was The One ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Actually know I Was The One ? (539 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues / How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did She Actually know I Was The One ? by edoncast: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
A
Re: Did She Actually know I Was The One ? by edoncast: 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
Lols
Re: Did She Actually know I Was The One ? by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bro, maybe you are not doing this woman well on bed oooo.
That's why she's considering cheating on you

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement
Re: Did She Actually know I Was The One ? by FalseProphet1(m): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
Poorly constructed English. I didn't understand a single thing you wrote there.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Did She Actually know I Was The One ? by edoncast: 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Poorly constructed English. I didn't understand a single thing you wrote there.

This I have seen.

Shit lo n ri alaye

(1) (Reply)

Sleeping With 2 Blood Sisters, Is There Any Implication? Using Jacob As A Case / What Is Achraf Hakimi's Principle? / She Told Me This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.