Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest (40389 Views)

PREMIUM TIMES Writes UK Govt, Seeks Clarification Over Peter Obi’s Arrest / ICC Accepts Petition Against Onanuga, Others Over Alleged Incitement / Sowore, Bakare, Falana: SERAP Petitions DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by OloyeVIII: 1:35am On Mar 24, 2023
Babaibe:

The pain of defeat has engulfed you. Read clearly, Aguiyi Ironso and his cohort facilitated ZIK and Nwafor's escape. Reason, he was killed by the Northern army for betraying them and still held on to power. Later, Ojukwu declared war on Nigeria again for another selfish reasons. The most senior man in the army was a Yoruba man, but he fled after the death of ironsi. Odumegwu Ojukwu was craving power like Peter Obi, Yakubu Gowon shocked him and he declared war on Nigeria. Igbos have no good history. They are selfish, bittered and pathological liars....all this traits are demonstrated by Peter Gregory Obi and his Biafran army.
your father wish he pulled out.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Babaibe: 1:46am On Mar 24, 2023
OloyeVIII:

your father wish he pulled out.
Your ancestors are bittered and selfish. You better go for deliverance.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by philipojukwu1: 2:02am On Mar 24, 2023
vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/breaking-alleged-incitement-keyamo-petitions-dss-demands-peter-obis-arrest/
One person Minister of State, Labour and Employment because 9ja na your heritage.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by OloyeVIII: 2:08am On Mar 24, 2023
Babaibe:

my ancestors are bittered and selfish. i better go for deliverance.
say no more, ur mom is leading the service..dickweed
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 24, 2023
Teemax09:
I really wonder how this keyamo dude was called to Barr or even qualify to be a lawyer

Na Fawehinmi bring am to limelight otherwise the guy dull a lot.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by nafada2: 4:56am On Mar 24, 2023
Arrest him for going to court to restore his stolen mandate? Keyamo be guided , I know you are doing all these so that you will get another ministerial post to enjoy another 8 years. But don't forget Lawyers don't speak like street Urchins. Obi is in Court, wear your robe and meet him there, after all you are a SAN

1 Like

Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Babaibe: 6:25am On Mar 24, 2023
OloyeVIII:
say no more, ur mom is leading the service..dickweed
Your parents are part of the Obidog movement in Abuja. Dunce. Igbos the problem of a nation.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by HALCYON44: 6:46am On Mar 24, 2023
Peter obi deserve to be arrested and jailed. When he know he didn't trust the process while he contested. Who did he expect to declare him winner. Ipob. Useless and senseless human beings. People without history thinks they can come from anywhere and decide the faith of this country. No, we don't care about mad and crazy ipob who thinks they can use their force to rule this country. If you want to die go and die now Bola Tinubu is the Nigeria president come may 29 . Nothing will change that God has chosen him. God bless Asiwaju Hammed Tinubu. God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria.😜😜😜😜😜😜👍👍👍💯💯💯💯💯

1 Like

Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by akins088(m): 6:47am On Mar 24, 2023
Pele Ajala travel over the world. The mandate u are unable to prove that was stolen. Point out where your master mentioned his mandate was stolen in the petition he signed. My brother, I am not among those you can talk to anyhow, Obi legal team would have come up with vital points having gotten access to electoral materials. Either you like or not, until the yorubas and Igbos come together as one, forget igbo presidency if we must tell ourselves the truth
Father254:

Shame on you village man.
Have you passed any border by road talk more of airport.

I married a foreigner for your information.
I have been to six different countries starting with China .

But I'm not destroying my passport or ID yet.

Our mandate is coming back.

Never enter my mention again . Animal.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Freebills12: 7:20am On Mar 24, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Babaibe:

The pain of defeat has engulfed you. Read clearly, Aguiyi Ironso and his cohort facilitated ZIK and Nwafor's escape. Reason, he was killed by the Northern army for betraying them and still held on to power. Later, Ojukwu declared war on Nigeria again for another selfish reasons. The most senior man in the army was a Yoruba man, but he fled after the death of ironsi. Odumegwu Ojukwu was craving power like Peter Obi, Yakubu Gowon shocked him and he declared war on Nigeria. Igbos have no good history. They are selfish, bittered and pathological liars....all this traits are demonstrated by Peter Gregory Obi and his Biafran army.

If at all you know history, you would have known that Kaduna Nzeogwu from Delta State was the chief executioner of 1966 coup. Ojukwu was not part of it, Ironsi was marked for elimination. The same Zik you are calling was the president then, Awolowo was in the prison and according to Adewale Ademoyega who was part of the coup the plan is to position Awolowo for a leadership and better Nigeria.
OJUKWU didn't call for war... I am shocked that in 21st century you can't even google and know about your country. If you think Ojukwu called for war why is the fought in the East? Read!
The highest sin of Obi according to you is for vying for president of Nigeria. Tinibu that said it is his turn didn't like power, a man that spite and betrayed GEJ in 2015 and helped disiaster Buhari to become a president is not hungry for power? A drug dealer, an exconvict, a man without primary school and secondary school education and certificate, a man that lied about his age and genealogy just to be president is not power hungry... Think again
He must answer that 100 pages in court!

1 Like

Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by OloyeVIII: 7:39am On Mar 24, 2023
Babaibe:

Your parents are part of the Obidog movement in Abuja. Dunce. Igbos the problem of a nation.

Sorry man, at least they live well, its not our fault your father was jerking off while his mates were being man enough
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Blackdisciple(m): 7:52am On Mar 24, 2023
This kayamata sef too dey talk sef
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Babaibe: 8:18am On Mar 24, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Sorry man, at least they live well, its not our fault your father was jerking off while his mates were being man enough
The reasonable children meant for your mother were aborted at her prime in full service as olosho. Reason she was left with an idiot like you. Useless IPOB, they wanted to rule by force.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by press9jatv: 8:20am On Mar 24, 2023
Keyamo needs mental health expert to treat his case well. He’s suffering from mental illness.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Pjoe238: 8:47am On Mar 24, 2023
Keyamo once requested for the arrest of Atiku during the election campaign but nobody listen to him as a clown. DSS already know that he's a clown and he will be ignored again. No same person takes this clown serious.. Next page please

1 Like

Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Father254: 9:22am On Mar 24, 2023
akins088:
Pele Ajala travel over the world. The mandate u are unable to prove that was stolen. Point out where your master mentioned his mandate was stolen in the petition he signed. My brother, I am not among those you can talk to anyhow, Obi legal team would have come up with vital points having gotten access to electoral materials. Either you like or not, until the yorubas and Igbos come together as one, forget igbo presidency if we must tell ourselves the truth

I'm an engineer not a SAN and I know in the game of power is like a game of chess.

LP with their team have submitted their petition from a very different angle and PDP submitted based on fraud in election.

The game is on let's watch.

Hausa have ruled
Yoruba SW have ruled
SS have ruled

And this supposed to be for Igbos to produce a president but Bat said it his turn.

So tell me how on earth can Igbo and Yoruba be in a team when Yoruba cannot allow power rotation in the south.

Bat can't be our president.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by akins088(m): 9:45am On Mar 24, 2023
You are right with the list of region that have ruled Nigeria. Just north west, south south, and south west. North east not the only region yet to govern Nigeria since return yo democracy in 1999. Political power is not inherited but collected with working political strategies. No doubt, the Igbos will rule Nigeria but sincerely not this way. Go into participatory politics not politics entitlement and you will see that power will move easily to the east. Hope we aren't fighting again. Biko, I know you angry but let not pretend not seeing the truth
Father254:

I'm an engineer not a SAN and I know in the game of power is like a game of chess.

LP with their team have submitted their petition from a very different angle and PDP submitted based on fraud in election.

The game is on let's watch.

Hausa have ruled
Yoruba SW have ruled
SS have ruled

And this supposed to be for Igbos to produce a president but Bat said it his turn.

So tell me how on earth can Igbo and Yoruba be in a team when Yoruba cannot allow power rotation in the south.

Bat can't be our president.

Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by ThugBoy(m): 9:47am On Mar 24, 2023
Ogun kill you, kill Buhari and the CBN governor election don finished APC tell una headsman to released money make the poor masses dey see used. Nigerians are suffering, yet none of these creatures are talking about money scarcity.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by OloyeVIII: 10:01am On Mar 24, 2023
Babaibe:

The reasonable children meant for your mother were aborted at her prime in full service as olosho. Reason she was left with an idiot like you. Useless IPOB, they wanted to rule by force.
You are just as useless as iyaebethegreat.. stupid yoruba imbeciles.. i'm a full blooded biafran & you ain't shite
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Babaibe: 10:52am On Mar 24, 2023
OloyeVIII:

You are just as useless as iyaebethegreat.. stupid yoruba imbeciles.. i'm a full blooded biafran & you ain't shite
You will soon be rightly positioned in this country. Useless and bittered region. Fool born by foolish parents.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by benheaven(m): 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
WHO DID THIS TO YOU KAYEMO? YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE CALLED A HUMAN BEING. SORRY SORRY SORRY KEYAMO.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by OloyeVIII: 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
Babaibe:

You will soon be rightly positioned in this country. Useless and bittered region. Fool born by foolish parents.
FYI my parents work for ur gov. so no matter what i get to eat! bet you can't say same for ur good for nattin folks...poor fool
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Babaibe: 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
OloyeVIII:

empty drum makes the loudest noise.. i have 2 degrees, you farking hobo.. do u even know who the fvck u are?
2 degrees. I laughed in greek. Then you are an educated fool. Highly arrogant with nothing to show than ranting. You are boasting about your parent feeding you, yet you claimed you have two degrees. What a contradiction. I advise you to cover your face in shame because I maintained you are nothing but Ipob pig.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by OloyeVIII: 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
Babaibe:

2 degrees. I laughed in greek. Then you are an educated fool. Highly arrogant with nothing to show than ranting. You are boasting about your parent feeding you, yet you claimed you have two degrees. What a contradiction. I advise you to cover your face in shame because I maintained you are nothing but Ipob pig.
see as u dey assume rubbish.. u no get parents? is it my fault they are poor? yes a rich one... don't make em like they used to! a rich ipob pig.. a proud one too.. u ain't shite
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Babaibe: 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
OloyeVIII:

see as u dey assume rubbish.. u no get parents? is it my fault they are poor? yes a rich one... don't make em like they used to! a rich ipob pig.. a proud one too.. u ain't shite

Infact, if I won't deceive you, a secondary school student write better than you. You are a disgrace to the struggle of your parent. May they not labour in vain if you are the only child. Animal in human regalia.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by OloyeVIII: 12:58am On Mar 25, 2023
Babaibe:

Infact, if I won't deceive you, a secondary school student write better than me. I am a disgrace to the struggle of my parent, May yours not labour in vain . I'm an Animal in human regalia.
Sorry man, i understand ur struggle.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Ekpeitit(m): 1:02am On Mar 25, 2023
Obi should be arrested and put in the same cell with Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by Babaibe: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Sorry man, i understand ur struggle.

Original extract
Infact, if I won't deceive you, a secondary school student write better than you. You are a disgrace to the struggle of your parent. May they not labour in vain if you are the only child. Animal in human regalia.

Imagine just a simple post hit this idiot. He went ahead and doctored my post. This were the nonsense these igbos are doing, doctoring every small information online to suit their wishes and claim. They incite everyone with doctored information. Nigerians should be grateful that Peter Obi lost this election. Otherwise, it will be an irredeemable mistake in the hands of this Biafran rogues.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by OloyeVIII: 11:18am On Mar 25, 2023
Babaibe:

Original extract

Imagine just a simple post hit this idiot. He went ahead and doctored my post. This were the nonsense these igbos are doing, doctoring every small information online to suit their wishes and claim. They incite everyone with doctored information. Nigerians should be grateful that Peter Obi lost this election. Otherwise, it will be an irredeemable mistake in the hands of this Biafran rogues.
you don chop? kai! you are jobless.. lemme wrap up the sale of this car so i can feed ur thirsty a**... can ur father afford a 2013 corolla? hit me up if he can!.. gobshite.
Re: Alleged Incitement: Keyamo Petitions DSS, Demands Peter Obi’s Arrest by OloyeVIII: 11:25am On Mar 25, 2023
U prolly live in some sh*thole.. IDGAF bou u or ur kin and their bigotry! my hardworking parents have made my life easier so i have enough time for ur poor souls.. if u do too much we kill u & ur parents won't cough, highest na money... and like my bro always says "money can never be a problem"..belee that

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts / Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) / Throwback Photos Of Professor Wole Soyinka As He Celebrates His 85th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.