Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,796 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? (3675 Views)

Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad / Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' / Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
Amb1045:
don't worry you go still Carry your madness go meet Igbo men in real life and hand go touch you. I hate this conversation, you're transmitting negative energy to me. Bro cure your bitterness please

I like as e dey pain you.

That negative energy is part of truth pills

Your cognitive dissonance is part if your salvation from osuism.

Wetin OSU won do me?..

I throw what I write here to their faces and there is no reply in any form

Wetin OSU won do me for telling them that they are their own worst enemy .
Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by ganisucks(f): 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

And who is Obi's sponsor ?

That OSU has shown he is 110% committed to Globo Homo so much so that witch of Judas had to fly down from here vulture's nest in Switzerland to cast her vote for him.

We will break this country before slaves sell us freeborns to their Jewish masters

OSU pigress

Una go tire.
Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by Amb1045(m): 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

I like as e dey pain you.

That negative energy is part of truth pills

Your cognitive dissonance is part if your salvation from osuism.

Wetin OSU won do me?.. Karma will catch up with you

I throw what I write here to their faces and there is no reply in any form

Wetin OSU won do me for telling them that they are their own worst enemy .
Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
GenSpecifics:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is yet to be congratulated by the Jewed western world .

I will tell you why .

It's simply for his open opposition and condemnatin of both the WEF dictated cashless policy disguised under a cash swap .

Similarly , Ekeremadu is facing the heat in far away London under what is looking like a pure setup using an osu Judas to rope the man and his family.

Ekeremadu was the most vocal and most active anti NCDC forced vaccination bill sponsored by Bill Gates.

The impunity of Emefile and the apparent castration of Buhari shows who really calls the shot in our polity.

Ameachi is running his mouth because a fellow osu is in court to have Tinubu disqualified citing Timubu's drug conviction past.

Now I am not holding brief for Tinubu and will never rather let us see why Amaechi is currently running his usual tap mouth .

Obi's suit may lead to Tinubu being disqualified but what obi fails to understand is that the polls will not be invalidated rather the APC will be given the mandate and the individual to benefit from Tinubu's disqualification will be Rotimi Amaechi as Amaechi came second in the APC presidential primaries.

This is why Amaechi is running his mouth.

The WEF don't care about having credible leaders or stooges rule you what they want is who will take every one of their orders and implement it without fail.

No, he’s a liar, betrayer and bitter soul with a big mouth. Steady capping carelessly when situations don’t favor him
Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by Benwallt(m): 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
Yes, he does. He knows his political career is dead but you don't.
Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by Softmirror: 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
Amb1045:
you people always feel you're smart and wise, your peoole always feel your strong and warrior's lol If Igbos wish to show you guys small madness una go run back to Benin Republic. Igbo's are military minded. We have being fighting wars from birth but we want to accept civilization and forget all the war tactics we were thought from birth. And pray you guys accept civilization because if the war you guys want happens bro no mercy. We are born brutal soldiers have that in mind bro

grin LOL cheesy
Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by imam07: 12:26am On Mar 24, 2023
GenSpecifics:

I will tell you why .

It's simply for his open opposition and condemnatin of both the WEF dictated cashless policy disguised under a cash swap .

Similarly , Ekeremadu is facing the heat in far away London under what is looking like a pure setup using an osu Judas to rope the man and his family.

Ekeremadu was the most vocal and most active anti NCDC forced vaccination bill sponsored by Bill Gates.

The impunity of Emefile and the apparent castration of Buhari shows who really calls the shot in our polity.

Ameachi is running his mouth because a fellow osu is in court to have Tinubu disqualified citing Timubu's drug conviction past.

Now I am not holding brief for Tinubu and will never rather let us see why Amaechi is currently running his usual tap mouth .

Obi's suit may lead to Tinubu being disqualified but what obi fails to understand is that the polls will not be invalidated rather the APC will be given the mandate and the individual to benefit from Tinubu's disqualification will be Rotimi Amaechi as Amaechi came second in the APC presidential primaries.

The WEF don't care about having credible leaders or stooges rule you what they want is who will take every one of their orders and implement it without fail.

Obidients were all over d internet discussing the winning og Peter Obi before d election. They should remember we told them that voting is not done on d internet. Eventually they lu Le.
They have started again on the internet and making judgment on who will win in d court. The obvious have all turned themselves to lawyer and judge on nairaland and tweeter.
When will d Obidients learn?
Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by yarimo(m): 12:38am On Mar 24, 2023
Ameachi can't benefits anything according to new electoral act amendment. Check what happens in abia state, when PDP candidate died. Another fresh primaries election was conducted.
GenSpecifics:

I will tell you why .

Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by plessis: 12:43am On Mar 24, 2023
Amb1045:
Why is it that most Yoruba people can't talk to an opposition without using abusive words. These behaviors are not proper human trained characters. I dont think most of them are properly raised. Just bunch of untrained old men's moving around speaking with both mouths. Eg Fani Kayode and the rest of them. Can't they speak without abusing or threatening people or is a natural behaviour with their tribe

The first thing you learn in yoruba language is insults.
An average yoruba person curses about ten thousand times a day.
Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 1:04am On Mar 24, 2023
Hankim:

Beg Beg is all your tribe are known for in Nigeria, always looking for easy route hence why your youths have turn to Agberos

And we dey see una hard route every day here on FP .

Abegi
Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 1:07am On Mar 24, 2023
yarimo:
Ameachi can't benefits anything according to new electoral act amendment. Check what happens in abia state, when PDP candidate died. Another fresh primaries election was conducted.

This isn't akin to what transpired in Kogi that saw Yahaya Bello inherit the mandate from APC's dead candidate .

This is similar to Amaechi seeing to the then elected PDP candidate being sacked after Amaechi sued the PDP over the ticket .
Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 1:09am On Mar 24, 2023
Hankim:

Afonja miscreant tell that to your useless and prostitute mother

Very funny how you accuse someone if what you are most guilty of.

Even your future wife or current wife (whichever the case maybe) nah active runz babe.

You that all your women are cheap whores that will strip for even a hunchback as long as he has money .

Osu
Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by yarimo(m): 2:22am On Mar 24, 2023
The electoral act was amended, in the case of kogi state the election is still ongoing so the second runner up Will takes over that was before the electoral amendments, now if a candidate dies, disqualified or resign before election the second runner will not be replace rather Fresh primaries election will be re conducted according to the new amendment. That is why new primaries were conducted in abai state governorship election when the governor candidate died. But if election are concluded and the candidate died, disqualified or resign. The deputy shall be sworn in . Boni haruna was duputy to ATIKU in 1999 . When OBASANJO pick ATIKU as president boni haruna was sworn in as governor of Adamawa state why? Because election are already concluded. In the case of ameachi, if TINUBU is disqualified, resign or death his vice will be sworn in as president why ? election are already concluded
ChiefJusticeFuc:

This isn't akin to what transpired in Kogi that saw Yahaya Bello inherit the mandate from APC's dead candidate .

This is similar to Amaechi seeing to the then elected PDP candidate being sacked after Amaechi sued the PDP over the ticket .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Remain Top Destination Of Capital Importation Into Nigeria In Q4, 2023 / How Can We Eradicate Poverty In Nigeria? / Mend And The Niger Delta Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.