Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,919 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? (3676 Views)

Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad / Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' / Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Riding Bicycle As He Receives A Team Of Cyclists(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by GenSpecifics: 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is yet to be congratulated by the Jewed western world .

I will tell you why .

It's simply for his open opposition and condemnatin of both the WEF dictated cashless policy disguised under a cash swap .

Similarly , Ekeremadu is facing the heat in far away London under what is looking like a pure setup using an osu Judas to rope the man and his family.

Ekeremadu was the most vocal and most active anti NCDC forced vaccination bill sponsored by Bill Gates.

The impunity of Emefile and the apparent castration of Buhari shows who really calls the shot in our polity.

Ameachi is running his mouth because a fellow osu is in court to have Tinubu disqualified citing Timubu's drug conviction past.

Now I am not holding brief for Tinubu and will never rather let us see why Amaechi is currently running his usual tap mouth .

Obi's suit may lead to Tinubu being disqualified but what obi fails to understand is that the polls will not be invalidated rather the APC will be given the mandate and the individual to benefit from Tinubu's disqualification will be Rotimi Amaechi as Amaechi came second in the APC presidential primaries.

This is why Amaechi is running his mouth.

The WEF don't care about having credible leaders or stooges rule you what they want is who will take every one of their orders and implement it without fail.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
And you think Tinubu's camp are sleeping? Let's watch out

4 Likes

Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by helinues: 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
Amaechi is only bitter he lose all through.
He should start preparing his political exile journey

1 Like

Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by Asgard13: 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
Dreams hallucinations and conspiracies

Una go wake late.

6 Likes

Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
Asgard13:
Dreams hallucinations and conspiracies

Una go wake late.

Politics is a game of intrigue and conspiracies .

People conspire to seize power since the dawn of civilization.

Amaechi should know who will benefit most from tinubu being disqualified by the courts because same Amaechi was the one to set such a precedence when he became first time governor without contesting in the polls proper.

The Supreme court then declared that the mandate belonged to the political party since there is no room for independent candidates in our constitution.

Ask yourself, why Amaechi is so vocal and anti tinubu after a long spell of being unusually quiet ?

Something is brewing and it has all the intrigues of the usual Jewish meddlers.

4 Likes

Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by Amb1045(m): 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
Why is it that most Yoruba people can't talk to an opposition without using abusive words. These behaviors are not proper human trained characters. I dont think most of them are properly raised. Just bunch of untrained old men's moving around speaking with both mouths. Eg Fani Kayode and the rest of them. Can't they speak without abusing or threatening people or is a natural behaviour with their tribe

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
7 Chinese nationals executed in DRC.

The US has opened another theatre for proxy war in Africa going straight to Chinese assets and nationals engaged in oil and mineral exploration.

The next great WW will be fought on African soil over control of who finally controls her vast mineral and energy resources ..

The US can not afford to have a Russian friendly China have control and access to Africa's mineral wealth.

With Russian - Western relations on knife's edge , losing Africa to China will see the energy and mineral deficit west and their proposed liquidity scam economy as touted by the WEF under their Great Reset, go up in smoke.

The US shot itself on the foot with their sanctions on Russia. Their liquidity based economy is crashing owing to the fact they neither offer the world finished goods like China or raw materials and energy like Russia.

With China and Russia signing stronger economic and security deals, the west is left the loser and as such they need Africa back under their vassalage so as to corner its mineral and energy wealth.

It is for this the satanic west has now opened up another terrorist shop on the continent solely to check Chinese and Russian inroads in the continent.

This is America that blew up its supposed ally's (Germany's) energy pipeline (nordstream 2).

Expect more US/British/Israeli funded terrorist organizations on the continent.

The osubidients were and remain a US pyschop to usher in a western puppet in the form of obi.

Brace yourselves for what is coming for Judases like Amaechi will not hesitate to sell you and your families into Globo Homo vassalage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
Amb1045:
Why is it that most Yoruba people can't talk to an opposition with using abusive words. These behaviors are not proper human train characters. I dont think most of them are properly raised. Just bunch of untrained old men's moving speaking with both mouths

OSU, what makes you think the OP is a Yoruba ?

2 Likes

Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by Amb1045(m): 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

OSU, what makes you think the OP is a Yoruba ?
another loose patients from yaba tech. Argue with point not going around to behave like a mental derail being.

12 Likes

Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
Amb1045:
another loose patients from yaba tech. Argue with point not going around to behave like a mental derail being.

Coming from an OSU heediot who took notes from a camerounian vagrant with heriderity mental illness.

By the way , are you still Jews ?

Slave

1 Like

Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by Puremind1225: 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
GenSpecifics:

I will tell you why .

It's simply for his open opposition and condemnatin of both the WEF dictated cashless policy disguised under a cash swap .

Similarly , Ekeremadu is facing the heat in far away London under what is looking like a pure setup using an osu Judas to rope the man and his family.

Ekeremadu was the most vocal and most active anti NCDC forced vaccination bill sponsored by Bill Gates.

The impunity of Emefile and the apparent castration of Buhari shows who really calls the shot in our polity.

Ameachi is running his mouth because a fellow osu is in court to have Tinubu disqualified citing Timubu's drug conviction past.

Now I am not holding brief for Tinubu and will never rather let us see why Amaechi is currently running his usual tap mouth .

Obi's suit may lead to Tinubu being disqualified but what obi fails to understand is that the polls will not be invalidated rather the APC will be given the mandate and the individual to benefit from Tinubu's disqualification will be Rotimi Amaechi as Amaechi came second in the APC presidential primaries.

This is why Amaechi is running his mouth.

The WEF don't care about having credible leaders or stooges rule you what they want is who will take every one of their orders and implement it without fail.

you are reasoning out of sense
Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by Amb1045(m): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Coming from an OSU heediot who took notes from a camerounian vagrant with heriderity mental illness.

By the way , are you still Jews ?

Slave
you people always feel you're smart and wise, your peoole always feel your strong and warrior's lol If Igbos wish to show you guys small madness una go run back to Benin Republic. Igbo's are military minded. We have being fighting wars from birth but we want to accept civilization and forget all the war tactics we were thought from birth. And pray you guys accept civilization because if the war you guys want happens bro no mercy. We are born brutal soldiers have that in mind bro

6 Likes

Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
Amb1045:
you people always feel you're smart and wise, your peoole always feel your strong and warrior's lol If Igbos wish to show you guys small madness una go run back to Benin Republic. Igbo's are military minded. We have being fighting wars from birth but we want to accept civilization and forget all the war tactics we were thought from birth. And pray you guys accept civilization because if the war you guys want happens bro no mercy. We are born brutal soldiers have that in mind bro

You are all Rambos in your yeast but still begging for freedom

Abegi

3 Likes

Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
Amaechi not amaecho
Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by ganisucks(f): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
GenSpecifics:

I will tell you why .

I was beginning to think you were in some cell in Eastern Europe, eating cereal with no milk or sugar, for your ridiculous bigoted anti Semitic comments.
But with the way you're going, you'll eventually land there. I just pray it's not a US pen. Because, with how much diction crap you write, your cellmates are surely going to make you play roll the dice. You'll be their new bride for an entire year.
Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by Amb1045(m): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

You are all Rambos in your yeast but still begging for freedom

Abegi
As an Igbo man we don't believe in death. Death is nothing when it comes to our cultures. Lets embraced civilization and peace because if you guys keep behaving like mental derail people with no brain una go provoke most of the things in us which we wish to let go. I believed the last time I travelled to my village I saw Yoruba people there in the east and I can glad attack them nobody will talk. But we choose peace while you people choose madness

2 Likes

Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
I can tell you for a fact what is going on.

Somewhere in London , Washington powerful elements in the west are summoning idiots like Obi and Amaechi and their likes and giving then the false hope that they will back them as Nigeria's next president if they stay the course of the WEF.

None of these Judases will smell power.

What the WEF wants is to have a situation of total chaos and a calk for an interim govt that will only lead to an end to our democracy and sovereignty that will be replaced by a corporatist one ruled by Blackrock executives.

We already have one Blackrock executive in Nigeria and that is the former Amit of Kano, Sanusi.

Sanusi fits all the bill. He, like Obi knows how to deceive the educated southern idiots who only like to hear what they want to hear..

My bets on Sanusi, VP Blackrock (Africa) finding his way back into national prominence as your corporatist leader.

If you think this is far fetched, know that Jewlensky has since signed all of Jewkraine to Blackrock.

Jewkraine is actually a Blackrock asset .

Nigeria will soon follow suit with all the traitors abound that are eager to sign the dotted lines for your sale.
Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
Amb1045:
As an Igbo man we don't believe in death. Death is nothing when it comes to our cultures. Lets embraced civilization and peace because if you guys keep behaving like mental derail people with no brain una go provoke most of the things in us which we wish to let go. I believed the last time I travelled to my village I saw Yoruba people there in the east and I can glad attack them nobody will talk. But we choose peace while you people choose madness

Abeg, we are not discussing OSU heathen Savage nature here..

Take your chest beating outta here.
Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by ganisucks(f): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
And you think Tinubu's camp are sleeping? Let's watch out
You'll be wide awake, when they perform the magic. You guys have already been set up, but you just don't know it yet.
Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
ganisucks:

I was beginning to think you were in some cell in Eastern Europe, eating cereal with no milk or sugar, for your ridiculous bigoted anti Semitic comments.
But with the way you're going, you'll eventually land there. I just pray it's not a US pen. Because, with how much diction crap you write, your cellmates are surely going to make you play roll the dice. You'll be their new bride for an entire year.

Heebo Chekas .

I lol.

Maybe you better contact your fellow osus in prisons across the world and ask them how they are faring taking dik all day.

Why should I be in prison ?

For stating the obvious about your satanic Jewish masters whose end is near .

I fear no Jew as I do not worship the Jew like you slaves of Judas
Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
ganisucks:

You'll be wide awake, when they perform the magic. You guys have already been set up, but you just don't know it yet.

The problem here is that it is you Osus that Nigerians will use to vent their anger .

You will never learn that your missions for Judas always are suicidal .

Fool
Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by ganisucks(f): 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

The problem here is that it is you Osus that Nigerians will use to vent their anger .

You will never learn that your missions for Judas always are suicidal .

Fool
Thank you.
Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
ganisucks:

We watch then
Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by Amb1045(m): 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Abeg, we are not discussing OSU heathen Savage nature here..

Take your chest beating outta here.
keyboard warriors. Keep politics away and be positive with your life. Spread love and kindness we are in this damaged country together. If you continues in these kind hatred towards a tribe, you will transmit such hatred to your generation. Which might not help them in the future
Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by ganisucks(f): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
We watch then
Your principal is right now in the UK begging his sponsors not to dump him.

1 Like

Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
ganisucks:

Thank you.

You never learn do you?

Your foolishness of 1966 got us here .

You repeated another rubbish in 1993

And now you are hell bent to see to an end to our democracy and sovereignty all because a Yoruba man got the best of you.

I want to assure you that whatever you think will suit you from all your treachery know that it is you that will end up lamenting for another hundred years

God is not on your side.
Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Amb1045:
keyboard warriors. Keep politics away and be positive with your life. Spread love and kindness we are in this damaged country together. If you continues in these kind hatred towards a tribe, you will transmit such hatred to your generation. Which might not help them in the future

Go and preach your useless sermon to your hate filled OSU savages .
Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
ganisucks:

Your principal is right now in the UK begging his sponsors not to dump him.

And who is Obi's sponsor ?

That OSU has shown he is 110% committed to Globo Homo so much so that witch of Judas had to fly down from here vulture's nest in Switzerland to cast her vote for him.

We will break this country before slaves sell us freeborns to their Jewish masters

OSU pigress
Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by ganisucks(f): 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

You never learn do you?

Your foolishness of 1966 got us here .

You repeated another rubbish in 1993

And now you are hell bent to see to an end to our democracy and sovereignty all because a Yoruba man got the best of you.

I want to assure you that whatever you think will suit you from all your treachery know that it is you that will end up lamenting for another hundred years

God is not on your side.

Que Sera Sera.
I understand the APC camp is panicking, but you should have thought about all of this, before you chose to force yourselves into the vault.
Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by Amb1045(m): 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Go and preach your useless sermon to your hate filled OSU savages .
don't worry you go still Carry your madness go meet Igbo men in real life and hand go touch you. I hate this conversation, you're transmitting negative energy to me. Bro cure your bitterness please
Re: Does Rotimi Amaechi Know Something We Don't ? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
ganisucks:

Que Sera Sera.
I understand the APC camp is panicking, but you should have thought about all of this, when you were thinking of forcing yourself into the vault.

OSU civil war rape byproduct , I am neither APC or Yoruba .

Note this in your future angst posts to me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which People Voted For Governor Hope Uzodinma? / Nasarawa Supreme Court judgement: 38 Protesters Granted Bail / Interesting Statistics From Jamb.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.