Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,238 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Festus Keyamo "Tinubu Mistakenly Shared Flats With Drug Lords." - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo "Tinubu Mistakenly Shared Flats With Drug Lords." (1635 Views)

Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him / Tinubu Mistakenly Shared Flats With Drug Lords In Chicago — Festus Keyamo / Keyamo: Tinubu Already Speaking To Nigerians, Granting Interviews Not Compulsory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo "Tinubu Mistakenly Shared Flats With Drug Lords." by Tayomi37(m): 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
helinues, , ireportive, etc, if Mr Tinubu mistakenly shared an apartment with drug barons in Chicago, did he also shared account numbers with them?

Even Tinubu himself can never deny being a drug baron.

You've just spoken my mind. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo "Tinubu Mistakenly Shared Flats With Drug Lords." by lildush(m): 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
helinues, , ireportive, etc, if Mr Tinubu mistakenly shared an apartment with drug barons in Chicago, did he also shared account numbers with them?

Even Tinubu himself can never deny being a drug baron.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Game over oooo

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo "Tinubu Mistakenly Shared Flats With Drug Lords." by Freshtruth(m): 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
Nigeria ist enter one chance done enter another one this is a case of knacking ashawo for free the 2nd time
Re: Festus Keyamo "Tinubu Mistakenly Shared Flats With Drug Lords." by Racoon(m): 5:40am On Mar 24, 2023
signature2012:
I think all Tinubu supporters have same kind of chicken brain.They are all same calibre of peeps both offline and other online platform.You can my be supporting Tinubu and not sound so mentally deranged.

In other news; Just saw on Twitter Bola Tinubu is met with the CJN in London.The CJN disguised using a wheel chair.
You can see that none of the regular high graded mummified urchins, miscreants and zombies dare enter this thread since it was created despite calling them out. They know the truth

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo "Tinubu Mistakenly Shared Flats With Drug Lords." by Racoon(m): 5:41am On Mar 24, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
helinues, , ireportive, etc, if Mr Tinubu mistakenly shared an apartment with drug barons in Chicago, did he also shared account numbers with them? Even Tinubu himself can never deny being a drug baron.
These guys have long left the chat room. This one is a taboo for them to enter.They are not prisoners of conscience or truth.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo "Tinubu Mistakenly Shared Flats With Drug Lords." by Racoon(m): 10:26am On Mar 24, 2023
Fahdiga:
Keyamo is dumber than I thought.
So dumb! Really dumb I tell you.
Re: Festus Keyamo "Tinubu Mistakenly Shared Flats With Drug Lords." by Fahdiga(m): 10:51am On Mar 24, 2023
Racoon:
So dumb! Really dumb I tell you.
To think I used to hold this man and Reno in high esteem makes me to cringe any time I remembers it.
Re: Festus Keyamo "Tinubu Mistakenly Shared Flats With Drug Lords." by Gondonu: 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
Dirty people always supporting criminals.
Re: Festus Keyamo "Tinubu Mistakenly Shared Flats With Drug Lords." by mistilink1: 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Exmilitant:
See my brothers from the east masturbating on this thread.
una hatred for Tinubu no get part two.

the fact is you all grabbing at straws....

in 2014 you dug up Buhari's past that he is without a secondary school and went to court salivating that he would be disqualified. Eight years later the man with no school cert is still your president!

Would the Igbo man ever learn?

The coup is against the Igbo man not against Peter Obi.

Dig up all the facts you have against Tinubu he is going to be your president for the next four years.

Ariwoola is in charge of the supreme court!!
So Ariwoola is in charge of supreme court meaning he will not do what is required of him by the law? Mind you I am a Northerner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cautioned Peter Obi About The Excesses Of His Followers – Soyinka / Say What You Like On Social Media, I Can’t Refund Wike’ – Tinubu / "They Are Very Powerful" - VP Shettima Exposes The "Oil Scam Cabals" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.