Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation (4339 Views)

Man Who Accused Acting CJN Of Age Falsification To Pay N10m / 9 Reasons Why The Suspension Of The CJN Is Constitutional - PoliticsNGR.com / What The Law stipulates On The Removal Of the CJN by PoliticsNGR.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by IamANigerianMan: 4:40am On Mar 24, 2023
akingangan:
At this point Nigeria is the world leader in freedom of speech.

By now twitter will be in trouble if they allowed such post about a US Justice

LP supporters literally posted a picture of the chief justice of Nigeria and boldly claim he was pretending to be sick and going for secret meetings to fix judgement with picture evidence.

An old man cannot request for wheelchair in peace?

They even tell us they are stalking him in his hotel and know the food he is ordering.

Dangerous stalker with this much information can even pretend to be delivering his food and poison him.

This is serious o.

They have not learnt from the arrest of Alex for cyber stalking

These guys are brave!
He requested for wheel chair in peace , Nobody
Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by wanimo: 4:50am On Mar 24, 2023
akingangan:

LP supporters literally posted a picture of the chief justice of Nigeria and boldly claim he was pretending to be sick and going for secret meetings to fix judgement with picture evidence.

They even tell us they are stalking him in his hotel and know the food he is ordering.

Dangerous stalker with this much information can even pretend to be delivering his food and poison him.

This is serious o.

These guys are brave!
Nigerians don't have a crippled CJN.

That man is a criminal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by raskymonojendor: 5:23am On Mar 24, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Is he previously known to use wheel chair? Known to travel out for medical aid? Suddenly travels out on wheel chair to the same location Tiffnubu is? Okay oh.
Senior citizens often request for wheel chair or mobility assistance at Airport terminals. In Nigeria, only wheel chairs are available since the airports lack electric carts we find in developed countries airports like the one below.

Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by Peacemaker5128: 5:25am On Mar 24, 2023
Penguin2:

Leave him.

It’s obvious that Tinubu supporters are brainless idiots with Akamu for brains.

The don’t mind setting Nigeria ablaze as long Tinubu will rule the ashes.

Such idiots with criminal minds.
if you want to die better commit the suicide now
Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by princessayinke: 5:51am On Mar 24, 2023
Thank God say na human you be, before you think of banning anybody,God for don banish you from the surface of the earth. Oponu
OneTemplate:

Bro, I am honestly disgusted with some Yorubas right now. If I had the power, I would banish them to the SE to never return their treacherous azzes to any corner of Yorubaland. Ever.

Even if you are a complete wasteman, the biggest people pleaser on earth and a self-hating weakling, must you put your own neck in the noose of your enemy as many Yorubas are doing today?

Regional Government cannot arrive soon enough as it may be our only salvation from the 'wokeism' troubling many Yorubas and now making them the biggest enemies of the Yoruba ethnic group.

Some Yorubas are imbeciles for real. Almost nil commonsense, pragmatic intelligence and the ability to think critically.
Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by yemex04(m): 5:59am On Mar 24, 2023
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
many of u will just talk without thinking well. We are praying for better country, u are talking about Yoruba. What is Yoruba achievement during obasanjo tenor, what is d thing Yoruba get from Tinubu? Is he not a betrayal also, licking Fulanis ass all because of selfish interest? Omo oduduwa tokantokan ni mi, mio si le ta eri okanmi nitori pe omo Yoruba ti mo mo pe jegudu jerani oun dije ipo are. And before u reply, because I know u may not understand the Yoruba I typed, tell me benefits that Yoruba got from Tinubu. Many are just shouting omo wa ni up and down. Check or that supporting him, u will see that they are people that want to continue putting this country backwards. Check people supporting Obi, many are masses.

Honestly I have interacted with many Anti-Tinubu's Yorubas & I can tell you the reason for going against him is largely that of Envy & Jealousy.. Tribe & Ethnicity aside,putting Tinubu side by side Atiku or Obi on what they have done in Governance, Tinubu towers above the rest in all indices.. Infact,if you talk about Better Nigera, referencing what he did in Lagos,he left Lagos far better than he met it that is the way to know if he would leave Nigeria better than he will meet her.. So yes, you in particular are against him not because he is incompetent, you are against him either because you are forming a useless woke or because some of your favorite Celebrities are against him,or due to Jealousy, Envy or your Religious Leader or Political Leader says so.

2 Likes

Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by Bryan88(m): 6:17am On Mar 24, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
do you sick Everytime?
are u this stupid and senseless everytime?
Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by ojobek: 6:20am On Mar 24, 2023
How old is Ariwooola that he is using wheelchair?Let him tender his resignation letter if truly he cannot walk again, hypocrite will kill my Yoruba Brothers and sisters.

1 Like

Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by Bridget95(f): 6:20am On Mar 24, 2023
PlayerMeji:
They even said he disguised.

See people that are smarting to take over Lagos and produce a Governor in Yoruba land. The election in Enugu State was delayed because Enugu State people were protesting that the winner's grandfather came from Ebonyi State to settle in present day Enugu State. Ibo from one state cannot go to another state to govern them, but can come thousands of miles away to Lagos to rule over the Yorubas.

Hypocrisy of the highest order.

Yoruba people ass-licking Igbo people upandan... Una weldone. People like Seun Osewa...

Shey una dey see the hypocrites wey una dey as slick their yansh...?

The video is all over social media... but you will not hear anybody talk about it or anyone of them coming to apologize to their tribesmen and to Nigerians for their own tribalism but you have to apologize to them...

Please Igbo apologists, don't apologize on my own behalf again ooo...

Apologize on you fathers house but not the tribe of Yoruba... We were never in any agreement with anyone so much that we breached the agreement.. Yet they keep calling Yorubas betrayers...

I am not a betrayer and I did not enter any accord with any tribe...
so GBEDEBO Vivour is an Igbo man? You Yorubas will always show your tribalistic nature
Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by KanwuliaExtra: 6:24am On Mar 24, 2023
sekundosekundo:
Sue the People's Gazate not Obi supporters.

Simple! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by ojobek: 6:24am On Mar 24, 2023
yemex04:
yinmu,those that work with Tinubu are serving in this government.Are they not a failure altogether?

Honestly I have interacted with many anti-Tinubu's Yorubas & I can tell you the reason for going against him is largely that of Envy & Jealousy.. Tribe & Ethnicity aside,putting Tinubu side by side Atiku or Obi on what they have done in Governance, Tinubu towers above the rest in all indices.. infact,if you talk about Better Nigera, refrencing what he did in Lagos,he left Lagos far better than he met it that is the way to know if he would leave Nigeria better than he will meet her.. itSo yes, you in particular are against him not because he is incompetent, you are against him either because you are forming & useless woke or because some of your favorite Celebrities are against him,or due to Jealousy, Envy or your Religious Leader or Political Leadet says so.
Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by bdon12: 6:25am On Mar 24, 2023
PlayerMeji:

See people that are smarting to take over Lagos and produce a Governor in Yoruba land. The election in Enugu State was delayed because Enugu State people were protesting that the winner's grandfather came from Ebonyi State to settle in present day Enugu State. Ibo from one state cannot go to another state to govern them, but can come thousands of miles away to Lagos to rule over the Yorubas.

Yoruba people ass-licking Igbo people upandan... Una weldone. People like Seun Osewa...

The video is all over social media... but you will not hear anybody talk about it or anyone of them coming to apologize to their tribesmen and to Nigerians for their own tribalism but you have to apologize to them...

Apologize on you fathers house but not the tribe of Yoruba... We were never in any agreement with anyone so much that we breached the agreement.. Yet they keep calling Yorubas betrayers...

D number 1 tribal bigots at it again
Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by mamdanju: 6:36am On Mar 24, 2023
People who believed that Buhari is Jibrin from Sudan can believe anything. These people are beyond redemption
Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by everythinggirly(f): 6:39am On Mar 24, 2023
Even if he's requesting for a chair as an elderly man, I completely understand it shouldn't be a wheelchair, I mean there a better chairs you can still sit on very comfortably.
Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 24, 2023
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
many of u will just talk without thinking well. We are praying for better country, u are talking about Yoruba. What is Yoruba achievement during obasanjo tenor, what is d thing Yoruba get from Tinubu? Is he not a betrayal also, licking Fulanis ass all because of selfish interest? Omo oduduwa tokantokan ni mi, mio si le ta eri okanmi nitori pe omo Yoruba ti mo mo pe jegudu jerani oun dije ipo are. And before u reply, because I know u may not understand the Yoruba I typed, tell me benefits that Yoruba got from Tinubu. Many are just shouting omo wa ni up and down. Check or that supporting him, u will see that they are people that want to continue putting this country backwards. Check people supporting Obi, many are masses.

Bro, the truth is that the average Nigerian is ignorant. Cut or dice it anyway you want, Tinubu is a million miles better than Obi. Tinubu is the proven best Nigeria has to offer.

It is only crass ignorance and dearth of critical thinking that made many Yorubas miss that obvious fact to go and support someone who is a divisive bigot in every application of the word and a cowardly failure.

Religious and ethnic bigotry are Obi's stock in trade. You and others just do not wish to admit you have been conned yet look at all those who won in Lagos under Labour. Try to Google Thaddeus Attah and come back to tell us what you find.

Yet what prompted the vote he got but ignorance and uninformed protest voting giving nothing St all is known about him?

GRV we know as an certified hater of Yorubas yet Oba allowed him to be candidate for arguably the most important political office in Nigeria after the President because of his hatred for Yorubas and his nefarious intentions towards them.

Let us not even go into Obi's performance as governor which is replete with failure, dereliction of duty and outright collusion with evil seen over Awkuzu SARS genocide and Ezu River bodies.

No disrespect but you don't see what is obvious and that may be that, like most Nigerians, you can't.

2 Likes

Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by nedu666: 6:41am On Mar 24, 2023
sekundosekundo:

U dey mind them. The same people Gazette published tinubu soiling his clothes but because he is a yoruba man they rather shift the blame to lgbos
Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by Ezmans: 6:57am On Mar 24, 2023
PlayerMeji:

so peoples gazette news media is now lp, evil apc & lies are 5 & 6 still waiting 40,000 magawatts of electricity they promise nigerians
Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 7:00am On Mar 24, 2023
yemex04:
Lagos has always be far better even before tinubu became governor. Let stop this. Even during tinubu as governor, what did he do. Only things he created that is helping him till today is 52 lcda, and those people still working for him till today, and thugs.

Honestly I have interacted with many anti-Tinubu's Yorubas & I can tell you the reason for going against him is largely that of Envy & Jealousy.. Tribe & Ethnicity aside,putting Tinubu side by side Atiku or Obi on what they have done in Governance, Tinubu towers above the rest in all indices.. infact,if you talk about Better Nigera, refrencing what he did in Lagos,he left Lagos far better than he met it that is the way to know if he would leave Nigeria better than he will meet her.. itSo yes, you in particular are against him not because he is incompetent, you are against him either because you are forming & useless woke or because some of your favorite Celebrities are against him,or due to Jealousy, Envy or your Religious Leader or Political Leadet says so.
Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by Blazebond(m): 7:02am On Mar 24, 2023
I swear this LP people are desperate animals,the most vile camp of supporters I have ever seen.

1 Like

Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by backtovillage: 7:07am On Mar 24, 2023
The picture was taken at the airport
Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:17am On Mar 24, 2023
sekundosekundo:
what's the difference?

1 Like

Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by Omoawoke: 7:18am On Mar 24, 2023
They will realise they messed the wrong person this time around.
Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by backtovillage: 7:23am On Mar 24, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
how many people were capture in the pix?
Look at the picture well
That is an airport not hotel.
The picture might have been taken months ago.
From the picture we have black Africa everywhere.
This is sponsored by PLP
Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by Nice2023(m): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2023
akingangan:

This is serious o.

These guys are brave!

Then u don't the US.

Just say if it was in,the CJN would have resigned this morning for hodnobing with a Criminal like Tinubu.
Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 24, 2023
OneTemplate:

Bro, I am honestly disgusted with some Yorubas right now. If I had the power, I would banish them to the SE to never return their treacherous azzes to any corner of Yorubaland. Ever.

Even if you are a complete wasteman, the biggest people pleaser on earth and a self-hating weakling, must you put your own neck in the noose of your enemy as many Yorubas are doing today?

Regional Government cannot arrive soon enough as it may be our only salvation from the 'wokeism' troubling many Yorubas and now making them the biggest enemies of the Yoruba ethnic group.

Some Yorubas are imbeciles for real. Almost nil commonsense, pragmatic intelligence and the ability to think critically.
banishment should be reinstated. I'm not Yoruba though
Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by Tochj(m): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2023
PlayerMeji:

Why are you guys so afraid of Igbos?
PDP not LP released a statement over the movement of the CJ.
You urchins has never said a word against PDP.
Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by Wonderful619: 9:07am On Mar 24, 2023
akingangan:

This is serious o.

These guys are brave!

But the information seems to be true is that not the CJN on a wheelchair. If it were to be in America there would have been serious investigation going on now to clarify the claims of the report, because there don't joke with their democracy.
But we are in Nigeria where people like you exist. See what you are saying

1 Like

Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by Reality3080: 9:20am On Mar 24, 2023
Penguin2:

Leave him.

It’s obvious that Tinubu supporters are brainless idiots with Akamu for brains.

The don’t mind setting Nigeria ablaze as long Tinubu will rule the ashes.

Such idiots with criminal minds.
mynd44

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by PlayerMeji: 9:46am On Mar 24, 2023
Afraid of Igbos? In your hypocritical mind, you believe people despising you is because they are afraid of you...?
Better get it straight, nobody is afraid of you, in fact, you can see how true that is by how people have treated you so far.

The actual question you should ask is why do people despise you.. And the answer is simple..
Igbos are Hypocrites... What they cannot allow you to do to them is what they want to do to you..

What you can never do in their domain is what they are crying about in your domain...

Tochj:

Why are you guys so afraid of Igbos?
PDP not LP released a statement over the movement of the CJ.
You urchins has never said a word against PDP.

1 Like

Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by SenatePresdo(m): 10:40am On Mar 24, 2023
PlayerMeji:

It was a party that said the guy that his grandfather came from Ebonyi can't be Governor of Enugu.
It was his opinion, and the Great people of Enugu made him understand that he was on his own.

Igbo land is not where you will dish propaganda like Tinubu carelessly.
Re: LP Supporters Physically And Cyber Stalking The CJN Of Nigeria With Defamation by Buziness101: 10:43am On Mar 24, 2023
akingangan:

This is serious o.

These guys are brave!

Una go tire, even Buhari knows, we are retrieving the stolen mandate.... Know this in peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is What Edo No Be Lagos Means / Fuel Scarcity May Continue In 2013 - NNPC Official / Tinubu Masterminds The Emergence Of Another Governor?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.