Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,462 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Theists, Prove YOUR God Exists - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Theists, Prove YOUR God Exists (1321 Views)

Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theists, Prove YOUR God Exists by Dtruthspeaker: 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
budaatum:

That dude is no lawyer! He can't possibly pass law school with that stupid reasoning of his. And even if he did, probably by bribing his way through, no one with a brain would hire him to defend them because he'd be sprouting his belief before the judge instead of providing evidence.

As i said your stupidity is immeasurable else you would have known that this is an impossibility. Unlimited Fool!
Re: Theists, Prove YOUR God Exists by budaatum: 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

As i said your stupidity is immeasurable else you would have known that this is an impossibility. Fool!

What is impossible is you arguing a case before a judge. No sensible person would hire, and a judge will have you thrown out if you managed to find a senseless person to hire you.

Dtruthspeaker:
First you are taught A,B, C and 1,2,3 no problem, you got it and you understood it.

Why?

Because you saw it in Nature and Natural Living! And if you checked it, your spirit was happy, therefore you knew it was TRUE.

Then they taught addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, sentences/spelling.

And you were smiling and enjoying learning and school for you saw the Truth of these teachings in Nature and Natural Living Too. Therefore, No Problem!

Then in primary school, Suddenly they slam you with Square Root!

And problem has started. You ask for explanation but Teachers simply says just do it like this and do it like that".

Mummy and daddy can not explain it!

Meanwhile unlike the other Truths you had learnt earlier which you saw were True because you used them in Natural Living, this Square Root does not make no sense.

Every other Truth was shown you in Nature by mummy and daddy and Teacher but everyone is unable to explain how Square Root works!

Mathematicians can not explain it either,(I have asked them) they just chew their mouth raising big big grammar, which they did not do for the other settled Truths in Nature.

Neither is Square Root seen or Used in Nature, So where did it come from?

I have told you before one of the most destructive weapons in this world is True-Lies or Lies-Truths or Half-Truths or Half-Lies.

That is why you do not know Truths because your Teachers and Schooling willfully destroy your ability to Ascertain Truths having Compelled you to Accept Lies, even from an early age!

I have identified Square Roots (I know Cube Root is in front and accoming), Area (Perimeter is True in Nature but Area is a Lie) and now my son just brought home the breaking down of Whole Numbers to Fractions in Fractions and Multiplication/Division of Fractions/Addition/Subtraction of Fractions.

What a Fraud and a Deceit in Life and Living, for we do not deal with Fractions but with Whole Numbers.

Which is why we have so much injustice and cheating and stealing in the world and one nonsense Satan lawyer and advocate would come to defend the thieves using this Tricks.

Meanwhile it has no ground or support in Life!

Watch Out! Stop and Think and Measure.

If it's not in Nature, it is not True!

Re: Theists, Prove YOUR God Exists by budaatum: 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Have you ever asked someone to pay you the square root of 25? Or have you ever been asked to buy food in the square root of 13?

No, dt, I have never "asked someone to pay you the square root of 25 Or asked to buy food in the square root of 13" because that is not what square roots are used for!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uINZryPGeU4
Re: Theists, Prove YOUR God Exists by Dtruthspeaker: 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
budaatum:

What is impossible is you arguing a case before a judge. No sensible person would hire, and a judge will have you thrown out if you managed to find a senseless person to hire you.

See jealousy coming from a mad fool! Mad devil, go and drink cold snyper Unlimited Fool!
Re: Theists, Prove YOUR God Exists by budaatum: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See jealousy coming from a mad fool! Mad devil, go and drink cold snyper Unlimited Fool!

Jealous of you, dt?

Lol.
Re: Theists, Prove YOUR God Exists by Dtruthspeaker: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
budaatum:

No, dt, I have never "asked someone to pay you the square root of 25 Or asked to buy food in the square root of 13" because that is not what square roots are used for!..

Case dismissed.
Re: Theists, Prove YOUR God Exists by budaatum: 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Case dismissed.

budaatum:

Really? Lawyers judging their own cases?

Does that not sound like a corrupt court to you?

budaatum:

No, dt, I have never "asked someone to pay you the square root of 25 Or asked to buy food in the square root of 13" because that is not what square roots are used for!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uINZryPGeU4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Are The Fundamental Beliefs For A Human Being / A Gentle Question - No Fight Intended - But Will Real Christians Do This ? / READ 'My Pastor (the Man, The Myth)'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.