Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Why You Shouldn't Marry Into A Single Room - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Shouldn't Marry Into A Single Room (1188 Views)

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' / MEN: Why You Shouldn't Marry / Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldn't Marry Into A Single Room by Doyinlykdodo(m): 6:22am On Mar 24, 2023
I know you want to start your life from somewhere,you are past your prime but I would advise you not to marry into that single room.well I have heard people say that things did not start going well for them until they get married.but I don't wish and pray to have a child without being financial capable *talkless* of getting married in a single room, here's my reason
Hmm hmm,, parents having kids in a single room is the reason why most of our kids are exposed to premature sex.why do you think they call it mummy and daddy.
They are times they wake up in the middle of the night to see you and your spouse having sex.i am sure that's the reason they practice premarital sex with their colleague under acting mummy and daddy play
And it's not just sensible to me getting married with out being financial comfortable, some do not even get married, they just start living together and hatching kids like fowl in a single room,u won't get out of poverty quick.let me end this by saying if you hear your kids or kids around you saying let's go and act mummy and daddy be sure to know what their mummy and daddy it's about.
That's what the society and people without self control getting married in to a single room have turned our kids to..and yes I blame them

If you are guilty of this, and this is your life.you are a father or mother,I'm proud of you at least you tried raising a family and it's not easy,so I pray to God to bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Into A Single Room by JASONjnr(m): 6:35am On Mar 24, 2023
I've never recalled seeing my parents have sex before, but I grew up to knack.

If you like, save money till you reach 50yrs before you marry. Then build mansion to give them privacy. Your child will learn these things from their peers outside.

You people will just come out to be talking nonsense.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Into A Single Room by Tokskob2008: 7:39am On Mar 24, 2023
Life outside is completely different from the one Nairaland people write about from time to time and one begins to imagine where these set of people live and grew up in...

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Into A Single Room by Foodqueen(f): 7:43am On Mar 24, 2023
For your mind; you are a motivational speaker 💁

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Into A Single Room by Darlingme(f): 8:04am On Mar 24, 2023
Says who @op, you can start raising a family from a single room.
Stop miss leading people
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Into A Single Room by Fahvvy: 9:06am On Mar 24, 2023
As long as the couple involved are certain they can make things work and provide the necessary needs for themselves, then I see nothing wrong in getting married and staying in one room undecided...
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Into A Single Room by wunmi590(m): 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
Foodqueen:
For your mind; you are a motivational speaker 💁

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Into A Single Room by Kobojunkie: 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
Fahvvy:
As long as the couple involved are certain they can make things work and provide the necessary needs for themselves, then I see nothing wrong in getting married and staying in one room undecided...
Like over 83% of Nigerians --- a number that has seen steady growth over the last 20 years at least----, abi? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Into A Single Room by Yemike(m): 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2023
Doyinlykdodo:
I know you want to start your life from somewhere,you are past your prime but I would advise you not to marry into that single room.well I have heard people say that things did not start going well for them until they get married.but I don't wish and pray to have a child without being financial capable *talkless* of getting married in a single room, here's my reason
Hmm hmm,, parents having kids in a single room is the reason why most of our kids are exposed to premature sex.why do you think they call it mummy and daddy.
They are times they wake up in the middle of the night to see you and your spouse having sex.i am sure that's the reason they practice premarital sex with their colleague under acting mummy and daddy play
And it's not just sensible to me getting married with out being financial comfortable, some do not even get married, they just start living together and hatching kids like fowl in a single room,u won't get out of poverty quick.let me end this by saying if you hear your kids or kids around you saying let's go and act mummy and daddy be sure to know what their mummy and daddy it's about.
That's what the society and people without self control getting married in to a single room have turned our kids to..and yes I blame them

If you are guilty of this, and this is your life.you are a father or mother,I'm proud of you at least you tried raising a family and it's not easy,so I pray to God to bless you.
Unless you want to tell me that the Chrisland cowgirl parent also live in a single room then your point of view is baseless.

It's not advisable to start a family in a single room especially in a "face me I face u" also it's not advisable to involve yourself in illegal stuffs just because you want to live large.

Cut your coat according to your material don't let anyone intimidate you.

(1) (Reply)

Drop A Year End Note For Your Spouse / Family Of 4 Die In A Car Accident In Ore Benin Road. / Please, Support And Let Tega Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.