Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,650 members, 7,854,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach (31452 Views)

Pflugler In Anambra For FC Bayern Youth Cup / NFF Retains Rohr, to be sent on refresher course at FC Bayern - Pinnick / Asisat Oshoala Becomes New Real Estate Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by jaxxy(m): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2023
MightySparrow:

I feel bad as well as many Chelsea fans.
How long Chelsea will be in this wilderness is not known.

Hahaha I get u bro.

1 Like

Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by Angelfrost(m): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2023
dfrost:

I totally agree with you but I still think we are not privy to all the discussions.

Sometime last year, there was a rumour Nagel might not stay long. I'll look for the reference.

Honestly, I didn't see him staying beyond this season... Bayern under him haven't been at their renown quality.

Matter of fact, Bayern has been really poor this season. It's so bad that Dortmund is looking likely to lift the Bundesliga off them.

Still, he should have been allowed to finish the season!

4 Likes

Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by wunmi590(m): 10:10am On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
I love Julian Nagelsmann. I've always admired what he did at Leipzig.

Bayern defeated PSG at home and away. Why was he sacked?

I guess is because of his league performance, which has been so poor...

You know some teams have that strength when it comes to champions league, most especially teams that are born with the trophy, so no matter the coach, they will still try and get to a particular stage before they are eliminated...
Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by EmmaLege: 10:10am On Mar 24, 2023
Omo mehn grin grin grin
Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by MightySparrow: 10:11am On Mar 24, 2023
jaxxy:

Hahaha I get u bro.

Good football and trophies: my take.
Harry Potter or which potter should be coaching Kwara United.grin

1 Like

Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by dfrost: 10:12am On Mar 24, 2023
Angelfrost:

Honestly, I didn't see him staying beyond this season... Bayern under him haven't been at their renown quality.

Matter of fact, Bayern has been really poor this season. It's so bad that Dortmund is looking likely to lift the Bundesliga off them.

Still, he should have been allowed to finish the season!

Now you hit the nail on the head. Even if Bayern is losing the title, at least not to your rival.

It's all about strategy.
Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by jamesversion: 10:17am On Mar 24, 2023
Krisdan:
Nice 1 ....see watin Chelsea go sack come dey buy one headless coach

That is what happens when you use basketball know-how to implement in football.

Boehly and his consortium think football is Basketball.
Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by Tinubuwillnotru: 10:18am On Mar 24, 2023
davidtemi:

The only tin I like abt u is "tinubuwillnotrule" hence... I reserve my comment.

I rep ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB since 1998❀️
grin grin grin. I prefer arsenal winning the EPL to tinubu becoming president aswear

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by Krisdan(m): 10:21am On Mar 24, 2023
jamesversion:

That is what happens when you use basketball know-how to implement in football.

Boehly and his consortium think football is Basketball.
I feel like d guy no get better adviser
Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by LilleG(m): 10:21am On Mar 24, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
I saw this news yesterday but I discarded it as fake.

What has the former coach done wrong??

So to them now they must win every league every year with 20points gap, win the champions League even at the semis then win the DFB Pokal without playing any opposition abi??

Na Dortmund, Leverkusen, RB Leipzig who plays football like they don't have hunger for success I blame, else this dumbos for sack coaches taya
Bayern Munich is just confused
Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by faceLAGOS: 10:23am On Mar 24, 2023
dfrost:

No. The boardroom decides the direction. That's different from a one man business.

Boardroom politics is a different ball game altogether. Read up on it, just in case. It can add alot to your negotiation skills cheesy.

Thanks.

I will.

1 Like

Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by spencekat(m): 10:26am On Mar 24, 2023
Congrats.He is a good coach.
Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by Gboom: 10:28am On Mar 24, 2023
Although, it is a strategic decision to win the champions league by appointing Tuchel, a former winner with Chelsea but I see it as a disrespect to current manager because he is performing
Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by Nyanabo(m): 10:28am On Mar 24, 2023
With this appointment, I'm certain haaland pandemic would be contained. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by ericmor: 10:30am On Mar 24, 2023
did you enjoy the bayern vs psg champions league final?

dustmalik:
Tuchel is not known to play the typical Bayern style of play, so does that mean they are ready to change their style of play?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:39am On Mar 24, 2023
But Bayern still dey champions league na. Why dem come sack Julian. Is it because Dortmund are leading them in the league by just a point. undecided
Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by sterlingD(m): 10:39am On Mar 24, 2023
I am astound.l just saw it in the gossip column on BBC.com/football.What really happened?
Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 24, 2023
New Favourite club: FC Bayern Munich 😍😍😍😍😍
Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by 724oladunjoye: 10:49am On Mar 24, 2023
BrilliantBrilliant...
Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by cyprianken: 10:50am On Mar 24, 2023
[Talk just full ur mouth bro grin grin] grin grin grin. I prefer arsenal winning the EPL to tinubu becoming president aswear[/quote]
Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by Lithiumite: 10:50am On Mar 24, 2023
obinna58:
grin
The fall of Bayern
This man no go sabi Bayern aggressive counter ball possession gameplay

Soon dem go begin pack buss against man city

That guy knows Bundesliga like the back of his hands, he did exploits in Dortmund and Jordan Sancho,Marco Reus and co were his proteges ,also he is German.

3 Likes

Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by Lithiumite: 10:54am On Mar 24, 2023
davodyguy:
Very wrong move by Bayern

Chelsea,PSG and new Castle and even madrid will be on high alert
Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by Lithiumite: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2023
Tinubuwillnotru:
you really don't know anything about Chelsea so shut up.. Chelsea is not the everyday club.. you might just be be shocked.

So you expect thunder to strike at the same place twice.....that ain't gonna happen
Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by ufuosman(m): 11:02am On Mar 24, 2023
And Todd is still laughing with potter
Na witch dey worry dere two πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by iInjureHerYansh: 11:04am On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
I love Julian Nagelsmann. I've always admired what he did at Leipzig.

Bayern defeated PSG at home and away. Why was he sacked?
According to Fabrizio Romano he had some serious ish with the bayern board bla bla bla
Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by iInjureHerYansh: 11:05am On Mar 24, 2023
olatade:
The chances of Man City winning the Champions League this season just got slimmer with Tuchel as Bayern's new head coach.
Even with the old coach City still don't have a chance. But it's football anything can happen. Na Villarreal comot them last season sef cheesy
Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by iInjureHerYansh: 11:07am On Mar 24, 2023
davodyguy:
Very wrong move by Bayern
They could have waited and seen what the guy would do this season before sacking him. I hope their decision doesn't backfire tho
Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by icedbreez(m): 11:08am On Mar 24, 2023
Go TT.

Best thing that happened to Chelsea after Roman and Mourinho.

Come to the Bridge soon and get much love from the fans

1 Like

Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by LORDKing001: 11:08am On Mar 24, 2023
Tinubuwillnotru:
you really don't know anything about Chelsea so shut up.. Chelsea is not the everyday club.. you might just be be shocked.
If Chelsea qualify for next season UCL com this quote with your acc number. Otherwise you'll credit me
Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by Great100000: 11:10am On Mar 24, 2023
ericmor:
did you enjoy the Bayern vs psg champions league final?

God bless you for that question, Bayern vs PSG final is the most entertaining, interesting, awesome Champions League final.
Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by tunize(m): 11:25am On Mar 24, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Wow

If Chelsea manage to beat Madrid

Bayern and Tuchel go do pay back straight! grin grin grin
Good you said manage because they can’t
Re: Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach by Ameoba300: 11:25am On Mar 24, 2023
Tbvh this isn't the best coaching decision, why do this mid season? Why not have a deal with tuchel to take over at the end of the season.

Bayern is going to experience some instabilities for a while though.

Tottenham should sign Nielgeilsman Abi wetin dem dey call am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins And His Sons Pictured Together / Champions League Group-stage Draw: All You Need To Know / #10YearsChallenge: Chichi Igbo Shares Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.