Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Ramadan Series: Is it obligatory to pray Taraweeh In Congregation - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan Series: Is it obligatory to pray Taraweeh In Congregation (6487 Views)

It Is Obligatory For The Man To Have Intercourse With His Wife On A Reasonable B / Is It Obligatory To Inform A Suitor Of A Possible Health Problem? / Is It Obligatory To Obey A Ruler Who Doesn't Rule According To Book Of Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan Series: Is it obligatory to pray Taraweeh In Congregation by Cures001: 11:31am On Mar 24, 2023
Baarakallohu fihi

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Series: Is it obligatory to pray Taraweeh In Congregation by motayoayinde: 11:45am On Mar 24, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Well-done brother, however, I would suggest that you (and other brothers and sisters) stop replying these people, most of them are ignorant and are not looking to get enlightened, just to derail the thread and cause stress on Muslims viewing or coming to the threads.

THE REPLY ISN'T MEANT FOR HIM ALONE.

HUNDREDS OF OTHER PEOPLE WILL READ AND LEARN A THING OR TWO.
Re: Ramadan Series: Is it obligatory to pray Taraweeh In Congregation by Abdul4trust1(m): 11:50am On Mar 24, 2023
fluxicon:
Happy Ramadan to my Muslim brothers and sisters. I wish you all a happy celebration and my Allah answer all your prayers.

One love wink
Aameen Ya Allah
Re: Ramadan Series: Is it obligatory to pray Taraweeh In Congregation by Gaabasky: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
If u have time it's better u prayed in congratulations. Many of us we still not prayed as individuals
Re: Ramadan Series: Is it obligatory to pray Taraweeh In Congregation by Lehksyen4life(m): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2023
fluxicon:
Happy Ramadan to my Muslim brothers and sisters. I wish you all a happy celebration and my Allah answer all your prayers.

One love wink

Aameen
Re: Ramadan Series: Is it obligatory to pray Taraweeh In Congregation by LAUWALI222(m): 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
motayoayinde:

WITHOUT LIES ISLAM THRIVES.

HAVE YOU NOTICED HOW THE HORRIBLE LIES PEDDLED ABOUT ISLAM ARE FALLING APART NOW THAT THE WORLD IS MORE INTERCONNECTED?

AND HOW WICKED AND HATEFUL NON MUSLIM CLERICS ARE NO LONGER IN FULL CONTROL OF THE NARRATIVES?

AND HOW THIS IS MAKING PEOPLE SEE ISLAM IN ITS BEAUTY AND PURITY?

AND HOW PEOPLE OF OTHER FAITHS CONVERT TO ISLAM IN DROVES?

WITHOUT LIES ISLAM THRIVES!
Ofcourse without lies islam thrives, iam proud to be muslim ramadan mubarak bro.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Series: Is it obligatory to pray Taraweeh In Congregation by niyi123: 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2023
I am Olaniyi, 37years, base in Lagos, public servant.
I am interested in muslim sister between the age of 24- 30years, AA genotype for serious relationship.
Please, I need a sincere lady not a player.
I can be reach on 07035549961

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Series: Is it obligatory to pray Taraweeh In Congregation by Debangis20(m): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
Gaabasky:
If u have time it's better u prayed in congregation. Many of us we still not prayed as individuals
Re: Ramadan Series: Is it obligatory to pray Taraweeh In Congregation by ANTISLAM: 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
motayoayinde:

WITHOUT LIES ISLAM THRIVES.

HAVE YOU NOTICED HOW THE HORRIBLE LIES PEDDLED ABOUT ISLAM ARE FALLING APART NOW THAT THE WORLD IS MORE INTERCONNECTED?

AND HOW WICKED AND HATEFUL NON MUSLIM CLERICS ARE NO LONGER IN FULL CONTROL OF THE NARRATIVES?

AND HOW THIS IS MAKING PEOPLE SEE ISLAM IN ITS BEAUTY AND PURITY?

AND HOW PEOPLE OF OTHER FAITHS CONVERT TO ISLAM IN DROVES?

WITHOUT LIES ISLAM THRIVES!

Smiles grin taqiyya boy
Re: Ramadan Series: Is it obligatory to pray Taraweeh In Congregation by Merinada: 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2023
Salamu alaikum, Ramadan has been described as the important occasion in Islam. In this month you should worship Allah as much as possible. For this you read Quran and can donate to poor Muslims. In many places, Taraweeh prayers are offered in the month of Ramadan. These are very good things to read but they are not necessary. You must do fat in Ramadan, this is the order of Allah. There is no such mention in the Quran that you have to offer Taraweeh prayers. These prayers are offered with the Imam in most of the mosques. It takes a lot of time to recite it, so after reciting Taraweeh Dua, a little rest is taken. Later on the next verses are read. It is better to read Taraweeh in Masjid but if it is not possible for you then you can read it at home also.

In the rest of the time also, keep reciting Quran so that you get more benefit of Ramadan. The doors of heaven open in this month and your journey to heaven becomes easier.

smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laxity, Radical & Moderate Muslims You Might Find In Mosques During Taroweeh / What Is The Meaning Of This Islamic Name??? / Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.