Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? (3433 Views)

"I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / Seun Okinbaloye 'Poor Interview' With Malami Sparks Social Media Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? by Masterclass32: 11:43am On Mar 24, 2023
The APC guys intimidate seun everytime.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? by Seun(m): 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
Masterclass32:
The APC guys intimidate seun everytime.
He doesn't push them too hard because he wants them to keep appearing on his show.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? by Strafudeen: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
Seun:
He doesn't push them too hard because he wants them to keep appearing on his show.

Then they will ruin him
Re: Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? by donbrowser(m): 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
Seun:

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Did you watch his interview with Keyamo when the latter was defending Tinubu's drug case?
Obidients are having a good time with you obviously.
Re: Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? by stacyadams: 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
Odibembem:

Seems it's mainly children that are on this nairaland thread praising Rufai. Go to his Twitter handle and see how matured people shred him to pieces everyday for his biased and unprofessional style. Rufai is emotive,angry and on his way out!
the matured people shredding rufai on twitter are they buying diseal for 200 naira from the moon?
Re: Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? by Odibembem: 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2023
stacyadams:
the matured people shredding rufai on twitter are they buying diseal for 200 naira from the moon?

Is Rufai's posturing and grandstanding cos of the price of diesel? Mention one country, that hasn't withnessed increased energy cost in the last two years. Obaseki of Edo is d king of impunity in Nigeria, he barred 14 elected lawmakers from being sworn in for d past four years, did d sanctimonious Rufai refer to the issue for one day?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? by Seun(m): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
donbrowser:

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Did you watch his interview with Keyamo when the latter was defending Tinubu's drug case?
Obidients are having a good time with you obviously.
It's a balancing act that all journalists have to manage. They try to hit them as hard as they can without offending them too much.
Re: Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? by frankyychiji(f): 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
Who still watches channels TV?

Arise is the best news channel today and if you are not satisfied, go to court.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? by CallmeTrinity: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2023
Seun:

It's a balancing act that all journalists have to manage. They try to hit them as hard as they can without offending them too much.

Hello seun

Pls review below thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7627000/open-letter-seun-permanent-solution

1 Like

Re: Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? by simple87: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2023
maintenant:
Fayose tried a cheap blackmailing gambit which collapsed totally

How is stating the fact by Fayose a blackmail or are you saying Rufai was not caught breaking the law? He was found guilty by a judge and fined 70k which he paid before his car could be released to him. Honestly, we don't need to distort the truth in making our stands known on issue.
Re: Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? by highchief1: 9:29am On Mar 25, 2023
Strafudeen:

Every style of journalism must use the alloted time to bring out maximum truth...seun is failing in this
he’s the only journalist in Nigeria as we speak.If u r looking for a tout or a thug contact rufai.The only local station some of us watch is channels.
Re: Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? by maintenant: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2023
simple87:

How is stating the fact by Fayose a blackmail or are you saying Rufai was not caught breaking the law? He was found guilty by a judge and fined 70k which he paid before his car could be released to him. Honestly, we don't need to distort the truth in making our stands known on issue.
Most of you can't think critically to save your lives...

How does bringing out the fact that Fayose has a weighty history of electoral fraud get vitiated by reminding Rufai that he had a traffic infraction?

This sick logic is like saying that criminals should not be brought to book since Nigerians are known to be fantastically corrupt...

Can you see that you are thinking like the Medes and Persians of antiquity?
Re: Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? by simple87: 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
maintenant:
Most of you can't think critically to save your lives...

How does bringing out the fact that Fayose has a weighty history of electoral fraud get vitiated by reminding Rufai that he had a traffic infraction?

This sick logic is like saying that criminals should not be brought to book since Nigerians are known to be fantastically corrupt...

Can you see that you are thinking like the Medes and Persians of antiquity?

Are you the judge that found Fayose guilty of electoral fraud? At best what you are saying about Fayose electoral fraud case is a mere allegation which he was never found guilty of, and if you, can't prove it in a competent court kindly shove this allegation down your throat before you are charge for character assassination. Emotion don't win in court my friend, know this and know peace...
Re: Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? by CockAndBullStor: 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Strafudeen:
Why can't he ask critical questions?

Why can't he do strong follow ups

Why does he allow guests talk over him?

This is not good at all

Oga seun...

Research your guest and the topic well , and be ready to counter slimy lying politicians when they talk nonsense on your program

Your popularity is waning and with it are going your chances of a great career.

This is your opportunity to showcase yourself to the world and so far you're failing
The question should be why did your mother give birth to a cretin like you? Your parents should be executed for bringing forth a community nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? by maintenant: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
simple87:

Are you the judge that found Fayose guilty of electoral fraud? At best what you are saying about Fayose electoral fraud case is a mere allegation which he was never found guilty of, and if you, can't prove it in a competent court kindly shove this allegation down your throat before you are charge for character assassination. Emotion don't win in court my friend, know this and know peace...
As if I can ever take you APC supporters seriously....

When Fayose was in the PDP, he was the next thing close to Satan: APC propaganda machine went to town with how he rigged Ekiti election with an army captain...the audio clips were all over the place..

Now that Fayose's diet has turned to agbado, he has suddenly become infallible saint to you guys...

You are only fooling yourselves...
Re: Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? by simple87: 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
maintenant:
As if I can ever take you APC supporters seriously....

When Fayose was in the PDP, he was the next thing close to Satan: APC propaganda machine went to town with how he rigged Ekiti election with an army captain...the audio clips were all over the place..

Now that Fayose's diet has turned to agbado, he has suddenly become infallible saint to you guys...

You are only fooling yourselves...

You really need to calm down and stop hyperventilating, because that is the only way you can find peace with this your frustration. For your mind now, I'm supporting APC because I'm stating the obvious, SMH. Well, if you care to know I'm not a supporter of any political party neither am I a fan of any politician because majority of them don't mean well for the country. While I'm not holding brief for Fayose, I must tell you this, either there is a leak audio tape or video tape of him in circulation this doesn't prove him guilty until the court found him to be.

The Rufai you are worshiping now, who as a journalist should be more composed and able to maintain decorum in a program that he himself was anchoring rather chose to be throwing tantrums with his guest like someone bitten by a rabid dog, and yet you are claiming that he is an intelligent journalist. Have you ever watched any international TV station taking this dimension when engaging people in their studio, his colleague Abati even needs to remind him that this is not a dialogue. I'm sure no reputable international media organisation would employ him with that this display of aggression and arrogance.
Re: Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? by maintenant: 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
simple87:

You really need to calm down and stop hyperventilating, because that is the only way you can find peace with this your frustration. For your mind now, I'm supporting APC because I'm stating the obvious, SMH. Well, if you care to know I'm not a supporter of any political party neither am I a fan of any politician because majority of them don't mean well for the country. While I'm not holding brief for Fayose, I must tell you this, either there is a leak audio tape or video tape of him in circulation this doesn't prove him guilty until the court found him to be.

The Rufai you are worshiping now, who as a journalist should be more composed and able to maintain decorum in a program that he himself was anchoring rather chose to be throwing tantrums with his guest like someone bitten by a rabid dog, and yet you are claiming that he is an intelligent journalist. Have you ever watched any international TV station taking this dimension when engaging people in their studio, his colleague Abati even needs to remind him that this is not a dialogue. I'm sure no reputable international media organisation would employ him with that this display of aggression and arrogance.
We know people like you very well so no surprises...

Rufai is appreciated by thinking and objective Nigerians so keep your 2 kobo bad belle to yourself...

You want Rufai to make out like your average brown envelope journalist who would indulge corrupt politicians..

Rufai will not elect to waste people's time by anchoring a sham show where the critical issues are dodged while participants go through the motions.

He will keep asking tough questions and if you don't like it, go to court....
Re: Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? by Basic123: 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
Rufai has never hide the fact that he is OBIdient now.Its every where on his social media account OBIdients like him will defend him to the latter and uou shouldn't expect any objectivity from him.I only expect non-LP member to boycott Arise TV because, how will a journalist that is publicly partisan against my party be interviewing me,is that a cross examination or what?

Seun okinbaloye is neutral and professional
Re: Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? by GetYourPVC02(f): 12:15am On Mar 26, 2023
I knew it will get to this stage. Shameful.. I believe in Peter Obi and support him. Please kindly ignore all those parading as Obidients trying to rubish Seun Okinbaloye.
The day channels dabbles into politics, recruiting ex politicians as hosts and starts taking sides, that will be their end
They are not true obidients but extremists. No sane Obidient will criticize seun. None. Seun is in Channels and Channels TV have a strong work ethic when it comes to Journalism. You don't bring emotions to work no matter how hard you are pushed. Their managers won't even permit such. Reason the channel has been largely free from litigations and sanctions. Arise is good but filled with ex politicians or retired politicians and the owner is not apolitical and doesn't really care about public perception. Please leave channels out of all these unecessary comparison. There's a reason Channels is rated highly over the years and have not dropped.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? by simple87: 6:03am On Mar 26, 2023
maintenant:
We know people like you very well so no surprises...

Rufai is appreciated by thinking and objective Nigerians so keep your 2 kobo bad belle to yourself...

You want Rufai to make out like your average brown envelope journalist who would indulge corrupt politicians..

Rufai will not elect to waste people's time by anchoring a sham show where the critical issues are dodged while participants go through the motions.

He will keep asking tough questions and if you don't like it, go to court....

You don't have to shift the post. It is obvious you don't have any valid point to counter what I have said. I have laid naked the truth about your journalist, in a saner clime PG control would b advised for viewers when Rufai is anchoring program because of his tendency for aggression and violence. Raising voice when interviewing people doesn't connote intelligence, boldness, or smartness rather is a sign of being uncultured, weakness, and lacking in good manner .

I won't reply you any further as I can see you are impervious to correction and I won't allow you to drag me into your road of pardition caused by the election defeat. Carry your frustration of election defeat away, and may I remind you looser go to court so you are the one that needs the judiciary. Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? by Jimiyung(m): 6:51am On Mar 26, 2023
Highest level of ignorance is comparing seun and rufai. Seun is and will always be class above rufai. No argument about that.
Re: Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? by boladez(m): 7:40am On Mar 26, 2023
Strafudeen:
Why can't he ask critical questions?

Why can't he do strong follow ups

Why does he allow guests talk over him?

This is not good at all

Oga seun...

Research your guest and the topic well , and be ready to counter slimy lying politicians when they talk nonsense on your program

Your popularity is waning and with it are going your chances of a great career.

This is your opportunity to showcase yourself to the world and so far you're failing

Seun Okinbaloye is an Ace journalist and he has come a very long way ...don't ever term civility and professionalism as being dull. I think he does his home work most times and he is quick on his feet . That he has Control over his emotions and his temper makes him a bigger and better person. I think he is intelligent and I guess you call him dull because he does not employ gutter techniques .

The fact that uncouth , shameless and uncivilised politicians misbehave on his program does not mean he is dull. I love the fact that while he remains calm these touts always disgrace themselves on his program. I hate the fact that most other journalists try to speak more than their interviewees.

Like most of nigeria we have lost our values and hence because he does not play in the gutters you may want to term him dull. You posting can you sit in the place he is?
Re: Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? by boladez(m): 7:46am On Mar 26, 2023
Armaggedon:
Channels tv generally is becoming like NTA

One of the greatest issues of cheap internet and talk time is the fact that most comments don't come from a place of facts. Comments should be rich in facts and context. How is channels like NTA?

Someone and some people have built such an admirable media house in content, ethics, reach and quality...all you can say is that they are like NTA, have you watched the two channels you are referring to.

Well at the end of the day , Nigerians get what we deserve because we are our leaders and they are us.
Re: Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? by Strafudeen: 8:51am On Mar 26, 2023
boladez:

Seun Okinbaloye is an Ace journalist and he has come a very long way ...don't ever term civility and professionalism as being dull. I think he does his home work most times and he is quick on his feet . That he has Control over his emotions and his temper makes him a bigger and better person. I think he is intelligent and I guess you call him dull because he does not employ gutter techniques .

The fact that uncouth , shameless and uncivilised politicians misbehave on his program does not mean he is dull. I love the fact that while he remains calm these touts always disgrace themselves on his program. I hate the fact that most other journalists try to speak more than their interviewees.

Like most of nigeria we have lost our values and hence because he does not play in the gutters you may want to term him dull. You posting can you sit in the place he is?

I do my job extremely well, there's nothing wrong in telling him to improve
Re: Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? by boladez(m): 10:54am On Mar 26, 2023
Strafudeen:

I do my job extremely well, there's nothing wrong in telling him to improve

I have no idea how you do your work , I do not have that Information. I won't cast aspersions on people I don't know.

Calling him dull in my view is more of abuse than advice to improve. Criticisms can be constructive . Seun Okinbaloye by any fair standards is not dull. I observed him from when he was in NN 24 to channelstv and I think he is not dull.

Yes,.... he can be called upon to be more aggressive but again that is subjective. Not everybody has a forceful and loud mein but they can be gentle but extremely effective. Also people like keyamo, dino and oshiomole are uncontrollable and condescending,,they tried to embarrass Seun but ended up looking stpd**
Re: Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? by ozo13(m): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2023
SmartPolician:
This is what politicians always expect from Oseni Rufai, but dude normally shreds them into pieces and they start attacking him. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Rufai is so knowledgeable and fearless and desperate to see Nigeria progress. If you are a politician looting the money of this country, don't allow Rufai to interview you because he will rip you apart.
hahaha same Rufai caught on tape threatening a law enforcement officer that he will deal with him when Rufai was caught disobeying laid down traffic rule .I think at the end of it all he was made to pay fine.that is an opinion molder disobeying and threatening traffic official.Na fayose match that kind person.they gave it to each oda the other day wotowoto
Re: Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? by Strafudeen: 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
boladez:

I have no idea how you do your work , I do not have that Information. I won't cast aspersions on people I don't know.

Calling him dull in my view is more of abuse than advice to improve. Criticisms can be constructive . Seun Okinbaloye by any fair standards is not dull. I observed him from when he was in NN 24 to channelstv and I think he is not dull.

Yes,.... he can be called upon to be more aggressive but again that is subjective. Not everybody has a forceful and loud mein but they can be gentle but extremely effective. Also people like keyamo, dino and oshiomole are uncontrollable and condescending,,they tried to embarrass Seun but ended up looking stpd**

I'm not talking about being forceful....and I have a feeling you know what I'm talking about.

He isn't asking enough of the right questions and that means politicians are not held to account by the media ....by seun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Peter Obi Deported After UK Detention? / Has Inflation Really Dropped In Nigeria / Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.