Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,722 members, 7,865,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

New Career Prospects About Mini Import Projects. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Career Prospects About Mini Import Projects. (111 Views)

30 Job Prospects For Urban And Regional Planning Degree Holders / EXCLUSIVE! Drop-out Makes N500,000+ From Mini Import After Watching Video / 4 Ways To Improve Your Job Prospects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Career Prospects About Mini Import Projects. by fpidnskarzmycks: 9:51am On Mar 24, 2023
Good morning.Do you want to change to a job that is both enjoyable and suitable for you? Do you want to make money easily to support your family? Now I recommend a career project developed in the new era to provide you with a larger and faster employment platform.
The platform would provide you with a reliable source of goods.You can use this opportunity to purchase imported goods from China, package them back, and sell them, earning the first barrel of gold!!!
Our app mall for sale goods , all form 1688 and taobao and pinduoduo , form china. You can purchase samples to view. If you are interested in Mini importation from China,you can add in our group to learn more knowledge about it. Our Training class is total free and legit,it start on Wednesday/Saturday.Please feel free contract me on Whatsapp +8613544517250.
Training Whatsapp group: https:///Ig1zeLX01KkH7XjzLJ02ms
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Female Office Assistant Urgently Needed Within Agege Stadium. / When I Neglect Page Growth / Free Copywriting Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.