Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault (32937 Views)

BRT Crushes Lagos Businesswoman To Death, Driver Flees / Accident Kills 2 In Nnewi, Tipper Driver Abandons His Truck (Graphic Photos) / Driver Crushed To Death By His Truck In Edo Accident (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:54am On Mar 24, 2023
Lanretoye:
so political affiliation should be considered in death too,you people are just so unimaginably heartless and bitter.Oneday your own page too will be opened.

Which kind wicked person be this..?shey you relate with person wey die nii.. Your own page will be opened too.

Ko better geddifok
Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by ELgordo(m): 11:56am On Mar 24, 2023
At least he should have put on harzard lights smh!
Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by Berankis: 11:56am On Mar 24, 2023
Anyenmoney:
RIP to the dead.

Imagine that inec president elect going to France to rest.

Unago C. Shege
Yousefgo C. Banza grin
Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by Bahamas95(m): 11:57am On Mar 24, 2023
Negligence!

If motor boy nor get sense oga suppose get. Nigerians don't take safety serious at all, when you work safe amongst colleagues by obeying safety rules at work they call you ajebuta or over sabi......Am speaking from experience.

Anyways R.I.P to him

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by cyprex: 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Hmmmmm..

Who did he vote for?..we no dey waste RIP for my villa
Your village must be filled with sadists

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by Olu1000: 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
fixitbyjal:
This is so sad
Unfortunately,
The deceased person will not witness a new Nigeria under H.E. Bola Tinubu

You mean a former drug dealer ??
Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by Shemadex(m): 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Hmmmmm..

idiot pepper them
Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by Epinbiz(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
Rip to dead
Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by jaxxy(m): 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
The stupid lawlessness with trailers in lagos shows how irresponsible and distracted lagos state is being governed.

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by highchief1: 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
EBMedia:
Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death While He Was Under His Truck Checking Out A Fault

https://igberetvnews.com/1441600/truck-crushes-lagos-driver-death-truck-checking-fault/
nigeria is programmed to kill u.I haven’t seen any careless or avoidable death since I left Nigeria.
Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by iammolise(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
Lord have mercy!
Nothing is safe, nowhere is safe... They say joining the military is unsafe but there you go, you could die anywhere, even pesin dey inside house gas explode burn am with the house to ashes, people dey dey inside house Gen smoke dey kill dem for dem sleep... I ask again... Where is "Safe"
Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by HeavenCSO: 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
AntiChristian:
Death comes without notification!
Live your life with clean deeds and sanitation!
Know that there's no good or bad deaths anywhere!
Death is death everywhere!
Mortality or Fatality!
Brutality or Immorality!
Often times death happens in normality!
You'll die!
I'll die!
We'll all die!
One day, Someday!
Any Second, any day!
O Lord! I pray take my soul when You're most pleased with me!

Are you a Christian?
Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by Sleekfingers: 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
Bahamas95:
Negligence!

If motor boy nor get sense oga suppose get. Nigerians don't take safety serious at all, when you work safe amongst colleagues by obeying safety rules at work they call you ajebuta or over sabi......Am speaking from experience.

You are absolutely right ....

That's the stupidities of most Nigerians..

.when you are doing the right thing , they will call you mumu.
Very impatient sets of people...

Anyways R.I.P to him
Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by AntiChristian: 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
HeavenCSO:

Are you a Christian?

Anti-Christian!
Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
Shemadex:
idiot pepper them

You well so?
Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by Bigchristo: 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
fixitbyjal:
This is so sad
Unfortunately,
Someone who wants to build a new Nigeria is currently receiving treatment in Paris Hospital then sneaking to London to hold meeting with CJN, let me take your word that you’re being sarcastic 😂😂
Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by Djele: 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
Jagaban belongs to the old order, he can't give u a new Nigeria
fixitbyjal:
This is so sad
Unfortunately,
Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by Emmanuel909090: 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Hmmmmm..

Why are humans so cold?

Instead of sympathy, you are say this.

Rest on and may God give your family the heart to bear this loss
Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
Emmanuel909090:

Why are humans so cold?

Instead of sympathy, you are say this.

Rest on and may God give your family the heart to bear this loss

I didn't see your RIP when my grandmother died..

Don't patronize me biko
Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by frowland(m): 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Hmmmmm..

The driver may have typed RIP to someone else on his status or similar platforms few days/months back. Many who wanted or wished Buhari dead are now rotten in the grave so also as many who wished he lived. Death is not something to brag about. Life goes on.
Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by GloriousGbola: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2023
EBMedia:
Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death While He Was Under His Truck Checking Out A Fault

https://igberetvnews.com/1441600/truck-crushes-lagos-driver-death-truck-checking-fault/

The only difference is that it was a truck that hit the truck. If it had been a sedan, the sedan driver would be dead instead. No c caution, no working lights, not beacon. The only difference is that the accident took the truck driver
Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by shonepa(m): 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
FRCSC and VIO are the worst creation of the century. Dead commercial buses/lorries will roam the streets of Lagos freely, but na fine cars dem go dey ask for yeye documents. LASTMA, their younger brother go dey allow commercial buses beat Traffic light. But make private car beat traffic, dem go jump inside person car.....no wonder one person carry lasma wey jump ontop car japa.

This country na wha!

quote author=Mayhem1 post=122024541]Lagos and Accident is 5&6[/quote]
Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by shonepa(m): 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
FRCSC and VIO are the worst creation of the century. Dead commercial buses/lorries will roam the streets of Lagos freely, but na fine cars dem go dey ask for yeye documents. LASTMA, their younger brother go dey allow commercial buses beat Traffic light. But make private car beat traffic, dem go jump inside person car.....no wonder one person carry lasma wey jump ontop car japa.

This country na wha!
Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by VIKTO83(m): 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
For a long time now we have not been hearing from Righteousness .
I hope all is well with him.
Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by texazzpete(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
Shopwiiser:
The boy even complicated issues by running away. it could have been easily tagged as accident. This entire news weakened me

Actions and consequences. The fear of Nigeria police is deeply ingrained in many

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by Mpanyi: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
Typical of Nigerians and even the country as an entity. Always throwing caution to the wind.
Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by shedy03(m): 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Hmmmmm..

Haaaabaaaaa.
Only the living dey do politics na.
Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by Taigaban: 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
I remember a number of times I take safety precautions seriously some people say I am afraid. When you are not safety conscious you can easily kill yourself or kill an innocent person. He has lost his life for failing to observe road safety rules.

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
shedy03:

Haaaabaaaaa.
Only the living dey do politics na.

No ves

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by Mandate2023: 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
Anyenmoney:
RIP to the dead.

Imagine that inec president elect going to France to rest.

Unago C. Shege

And what is wrong in that.....hw does it affect ur growth in life

Ur mate r working nw u dey nairaland dey write rubbish, if ur life becomes miserable tomorrow no blame tinubu oh
Re: Truck Crushes Lagos Driver To Death As He Was Under His Truck Checking Out Fault by HeavenCSO: 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
AntiChristian:

Anti-Christian!

Why were you praying and asking God for a request?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials / Woman Survived As Trailer Crushed Their Car Along Ikpoba Slope, Benin City. VID / Flood Sweeps Off Road In Benin City After 10-Hour Rainfall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.