Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,366 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

Difficult To Get A Woman Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difficult To Get A Woman Friend. (1012 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? / Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difficult To Get A Woman Friend. by tonesky(m): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2007
Why do I find it difficult to talk to ladies? I am a graduate of Accounting and presently working in P.H.Is it that I am not confident of myself or that I am shy? My phone number is 08037921825.
Re: Difficult To Get A Woman Friend. by olanajim(m): 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2007
You don't get a serious lady by just posting numbers online. Good ladies never take men who do that serious especially when there are so many wussy out there. It appear you are shy. Your self confidence must be low. As a graduate who had overcome the rigour of job interview, you are hurting your pride if you continue to sing the 'shy song'. Women hate timid guys that keep propagating their timidity. But they are very understanding if only you could show you are not an idiot.

Do what you fear. Walk up to ladies begining from colleagues and chat them up without mixing love concoction into the conversation. Chat on anything and relax. Let your confident build up. Then be friend by being a friend. If you are good ladies will come naturally. There are singles everywhere, if you are honest, you would find a good one.

Posting your number would give you more heartache than you can handle.
Re: Difficult To Get A Woman Friend. by pterygott(f): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2007
olanajim:

You don't get a serious lady by just posting numbers online. Good ladies never take men who do that serious especially when there are so many wussy out there. It appear you are shy. Your self confidence must be low. As a graduate who had overcome the rigour of job interview, you are hurting your pride if you continue to sing the 'shy song'. Women hate timid guys that keep propagating their timidity. But they are very understanding if only you could show you are not an idiot.

Do what you fear. Walk up to ladies begining from colleagues and chat them up without mixing love concoction into the conversation. Chat on anything and relax. Let your confident build up. Then be friend by being a friend. If you are good ladies will come naturally. There are singles everywhere, if you are honest, you would find a good one.

Posting your number would give you more heartache than you can handle.
Gbam!
Re: Difficult To Get A Woman Friend. by CrazyMan(m): 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2007
Take it easy on yourself; relationship isn't something you should force yourself into. If you feel you aren't emotionally prepared to approach a girl, then don't force yourself to fall in love with any one just wait till you're read and prepared, then you can approach the one after your heart ok?
Re: Difficult To Get A Woman Friend. by HolinessM: 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2007
send me d hair on your penis - i will help u find one quick.
Re: Difficult To Get A Woman Friend. by niceuzor: 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2007
Holiness_M - Guy i dey Watch you since

Na your 2nd time you don talk this Word!!!!

you na jazzman grin
Re: Difficult To Get A Woman Friend. by fatty27: 5:21am On Sep 02, 2007
He had been spreading the shits everywhere. I think he need deliverance.
Re: Difficult To Get A Woman Friend. by iice(f): 7:33am On Sep 02, 2007
true talk olanajim
Re: Difficult To Get A Woman Friend. by Obadayo(m): 7:38am On Sep 02, 2007
@poster!
You sure are and from how you dropped your phone no and education details, u sure have no idea how to get wat you need.

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Is A Cheat / Let's Do Something New / How To Create Intimacy In An Open Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.