Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws (2645 Views)

Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court / Atiku Is Not A Decent Man For Dragging Tinubu To Chicago Court - Temitope Ajayi / Fact Check On Rumours Of President Buhari's Replacememt By An Impostor (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by Boomkalakuta: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

When would you ever make sensible comments on this forum?

This week? Next week or never in your life time?

So we should leave you to be running around smelling as a mobile dustbin?
Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by helinues: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
BaddestQueen:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

The incoherent guy is back.

I hope you took all your medicine this Time
Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by BaddestQueen(f): 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

The incoherent guy is back.

I hope you took all your medicine this Time
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by helinues: 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

So we should leave you to be running around smelling as a mobile dustbin?

That's all what he knows. Sliding tackle in a friendly match.

Hian
Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by Boomkalakuta: 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

Hian

So you don't want bath is it ?
Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by BaddestQueen(f): 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

Hian
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by helinues: 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
BaddestQueen:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

Hahahahahaha nice song

Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by helinues: 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

So you don't want bath is it ?

How old are you?
Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by Boomkalakuta: 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

How old are you?

Does this make the price of soap costly in your area ?
Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by BaddestQueen(f): 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by IVORY2009(m): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
suckmedownthere:
Men tinubu is in regrets already, he had to fly out to save his face, having drug crimes with the U. S no be joke at all.. You can bribe Nigerians but not Americans....

It’s indeed hard times for him and his lawyers, his lawyers said when he was in Chicago he lived with the drug barons on same flat, and his account was been used without his knowledge.

Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by Creeza(m): 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
IVORY2009:

It’s indeed hard times for him and his lawyers, his lawyers said when he was in Chicago he lived with the drug barons on same flat, and his account was been used without his knowledge.
agba picker indeed lol
Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by Ogakaycce(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2023
The worst is that peter Obi still dey call tinubu my respected Elder brother😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣.

They mess with the wrong guy aswear.

Peter Obi is not your mate

Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by Eniitankorede: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
Creeza:
I am not being biased on this but i've seen news flying on Nairaland where the current CJN described "forfeiture" in a case against ABACHA in 2014

Also this is good because some irredeemable persons are saying according to him Tinubu's case is simple because it was a forfeiture based on "civil neglect" which according to them isn't a crime...

The laws of the state of llinois specifically stipulated otherwise....

2. The tinubu camp says the forfeiture happened more than 30 years ago but fail to realise that a plea bargain and eventual forfeiture of property is simply an alternative after being found guilty and in events of huge amounts of grams the law of Illinois states that the imprisonment or jail term is as long as 15 to 60 years....

Correct me if i am wrong, but a drug case involving money laundering upto the tune of 1.2 million dollars as found in Tinubu's account ( allegedly) isnt proceeds ( allegedly) from little grams of drug or cocaine...

This is no child's joke
Believe me or not, Tinubu's drug case is really a pain in the ass

Verdict: Forfeiture is an alternative punishment for drug crimes involving proceeds or properties from such crimes according to the laws of Chicago.

Source: https://www.srhunterlaw.com/Drug-Crime-Penalties-in-Illinois

And was he found guilty? That’s the question. The forfeiture can also be used for neglect to pay tax from earnings. It is a term used to claw back the money owed tax man under the US laws.
Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by Eniitankorede: 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
Creeza:
I am not being biased on this but i've seen news flying on Nairaland where the current CJN described "forfeiture" in a case against ABACHA in 2014

Also this is good because some irredeemable persons are saying according to him Tinubu's case is simple because it was a forfeiture based on "civil neglect" which according to them isn't a crime...

The laws of the state of llinois specifically stipulated otherwise....

2. The tinubu camp says the forfeiture happened more than 30 years ago but fail to realise that a plea bargain and eventual forfeiture of property is simply an alternative after being found guilty and in events of huge amounts of grams the law of Illinois states that the imprisonment or jail term is as long as 15 to 60 years....

Correct me if i am wrong, but a drug case involving money laundering upto the tune of 1.2 million dollars as found in Tinubu's account ( allegedly) isnt proceeds ( allegedly) from little grams of drug or cocaine...

This is no child's joke
Believe me or not, Tinubu's drug case is really a pain in the ass

Verdict: Forfeiture is an alternative punishment for drug crimes involving proceeds or properties from such crimes according to the laws of Chicago.

Source: https://www.srhunterlaw.com/Drug-Crime-Penalties-in-Illinois

Again, any drug found on any person is accompanied by prison sentence or probation at least. Thats apart from forfeiture of property etc. This is evidence that Tinubu was never convicted for drugs. The forfeiture of some money is for tax not paid on his interest in the account.
Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by Femmyfamous4u(m): 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
See the condition for forfeiture. The accused must be caught with cocaine in his car or apartment. Tinubu was never caught with any. The judge discovered that he has neighbors that have been convicted and has money in his account much more than his salary and therefore, thought it to be proceeds of drugs. Tinubu's case was different.
Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by Creeza(m): 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
Eniitankorede:

Again, any drug found on any person is accompanied by prison sentence or probation at least. Thats apart from forfeiture of property etc. This is evidence that Tinubu was never convicted for drugs. The forfeiture of some money is for tax not paid on his interest in the account.
What did i just read?
Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by Creeza(m): 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
See the condition for forfeiture. The accused must be caught with cocaine in his car or apartment. Tinubu was never caught with any. The judge discovered that he has neighbors that have been convicted and has money in his account much more than his salary and therefore, thought it to be proceeds of drugs. Tinubu's case was different.
lol how does this sound to you?

Are you serious? Okay i have heard let the court decide

Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by chichima5764: 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
Buhari can't dare hand over to a criminal. It's never possible. He dare notBuhari can't dare hand over to a criminal. It's never possible. He dare not...
Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by Eniitankorede: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
Creeza:
What did i just read?

Yes you read it well. The final court judgement shows that he was discharged and some money taken from his account because he had not paid tax on his interest generated in the account. That was not his fault. The bank normally does that but they did not remove the interest.
Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by Creeza(m): 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by Creeza(m): 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
Eniitankorede:

Yes you read it well. The final court judgement shows that he was discharged and some money taken from his account because he had not paid tax on his interest generated in the account. That was not his fault. The bank normally does that but they did not remove the interest.
oga rest. If you read the case against tinubu you would not be saying this...its very obvious you are being biased and blinded by sheeplike support for APC
Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by Eniitankorede: 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
Creeza:
oga rest. If you read the case against tinubu you would not be saying this...its very obvious you are being biased and blinded by sheeplike support for APC

I know what I am saying. You only read half of the whole story. Festus Keyamo brought the final court paper detailing exactly what happened. Part of it is what I stated to you. David Hindeyin will not show you that because it punctures his smear campaign. Keyamo brought this to TVC live and showed every aspect of the judgement. That’s why Tinubu is keeping quiet with agitators, because they will come to court to waste their money.
Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by caprock(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
I think Tibunu has gone to UK to beg King Charles to help him beg America.
Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by Creeza(m): 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
Eniitankorede:

I know what I am saying. You only read half of the whole story. Festus Keyamo brought the final court paper detailing exactly what happened. Part of it is what I stated to you. David Hindeyin will not show you that because it punctures his smear campaign. Keyamo brought this to TVC live and showed every aspect of the judgement. That’s why Tinubu is keeping quiet with agitators, because they will come to court to waste their money.
oga leave all these long story o....
I already explained it for you unbiasedly and you can even check the petition with tinubu's name as defendant

Drug related cases in Chicago are " accompanied" by forfeiture, fines or drug assessment ( this would further indict you even more if the grams are in high volumes)

According to the petition " the forfeiture" stood and was confirmed valid because of a "criminal case" otherwise any seasoned lawyer could recover those funds on the grounds of unlawful seizure

If you don't understand this simple thing i just said then forget it you are irredeemable

P.S everything Kenyamo said on Channels and TVC are all rubbish and white lies. I watched them which further led me to hear from the horse's mouth " Laws of Chicago"

Shalom
Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by JagabanBorgu: 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2023
Racoon:
Hehehe! This Tinubu Chicago heroin-drug case, Widespread electoral irregularities(including failure to use BVAS, IREV, electronic transmission of election results, voter intimidation and electoral violence by APC thugs etc ), 25% FCT, and ineligibility of Tinubu to contest are nitty gritty issues.

Guess the APC never thought this were the angle the heat will be coming from. Now they got their ass being fried while a legal precedence will be set.
U made all these nóísé about how u were going to fry everyone before election and u crièd after d election, this won't be different.
Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by 2elliot: 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2023
helinues:

Another bunkum ranting

Are the witnesses in the case listed on Obi's petition?

Obi should stop insulting the intelligent of his supporters. He went to court not how he won the election but was looking for disqualification of the winner because he Obi has nothing to proof regarding the stolen mandate .

I hope Obi's thinking faculty have not been stolen sha
You were expecting obi to go the way of oyetola, so that you can trade Osun state victory for presidential. You have been outsmarted.
Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by idealogical: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
Creeza:
I already explained it for you unbiasedly and you can even check the petition with tinubu's name as defendant

Drug related cases in Chicago are " accompanied" by forfeiture, fines or drug assessment ( this would further indict you even more if the grams are in high volumes)

According to the petition " the forfeiture" stood and was confirmed valid because of a "criminal case" otherwise any seasoned lawyer could recover those funds on the grounds of unlawful seizure

If you don't understand this simple thing i just said then forget it you are irredeemable

P.S everything Kenyamo said on Channels and TVC are all rubbish and white lies. I watched them which further led me to hear from the horse's mouth " Laws of Chicago"

Shalom

It was not a criminal case, it was a simple court proceedings. The government went before a judge to seek authorization to take suspected drug money deposited into Tinubu's business account by his clients, the judge granted the permission and they took the money, but they did not take Tinubu's money, they did not take 1 Kobo from him.

Tinubu was never the Target, no arrest, no trial, no indictment and no conviction so where did you get criminal case from. ?

This is the reason why the USA government said they have no record of any crime or criminal activity against Tinubu so of what relevance is Obi's waste of time claim.

If Obi is dumb as stupid as we all know, must his supporters also be like him.?
Re: Tinubu: Fact Check On " Forfeiture" According To Chicago laws by Eniitankorede: 7:26am On Mar 25, 2023
Creeza:

Shalom

I keep telling you to shut up your ignorant mouth. Nobody, I repeat nobody, will be indicted or convicted for drugs without going to prison in most western countries, including Uk and US. Tinubu could never avoid going to prison if he was indicted for drugs. That’s what you must use your empty brain to think of.

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Installed As Traditional Ruler, Promises Development / Understanding Constitutional Zoning, Power Rotation / Is This Tinubu Behind MKO And Sani Abacha? (pictures)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54