Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win (4940 Views)

US Court: Tinubu Has 7 Days To Tell Us Why We Shouldn't Release His Real Result / IGP Baba To Court: Tinubu Has No Pending Criminal Case With Police / Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by Felabrity: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
IVORY2009:

To all honestly, do you know the current Cjn is a norminee of Tinubu, Tanko was from Buharis camp, and you know what means to our democracy
make dem dey play

Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by juman(m): 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
Judiciary is independent.
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by juman(m): 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
If I be adeleke I would try to join apc.
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by Penguin2: 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
The main decision of the Court of Appeal the differs from the tribunal that entertained the matter at first instance is that:

There is no over-voting if total votes in a polling unit is lower than the voting register even if it is higher than what the BVAS accredited.

The BVAS is secondary in proving over-voting, while the voters register is primary. That's the law according to the court of appeal.

Oh!

So you are already rejoicing that all the overvoting in favour of Tinubu will be explained away on the ground that they did not exceed number of registered voters?

Don’t be a joker!
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by Eniitankorede: 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
Felabrity:
It was for his own good

If you know you know

Edited: for context

Complete nonsense. You zombidiots will be confounded when Oyetola wins at supreme court. Tinubu has no problem with certificate forgery. He has been tried numerous times on that. And on over-voting, that’s complete nonsense because Obi is the one that should worry himself with that. BVAS will expose Obi on that.
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by SamOchuko: 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
Felabrity:
It was for his own good

If you know you know

Very true, you know Tinubu is the judge that gave the judgement
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by just4fun(m): 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
Some people should not be given phones to use honestly....
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by bukiah: 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
cktheluckyman:
So Tinubu is now God?
He's now their god, awon oloriburuku gbogbo
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2023
leanonme82:
Facts only. And its obvious. It has all been decided with backroom dealings and begging.
Thats why Adeleke has not been attacking APC any more too.
If you know, you know.

Your village people and your family judgement.
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by Karlifate: 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2023
APC does not need Osun State. wink

The Tribunal against Adeleke was just a mere distraction, to further divert PDP's attention.
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by samz77: 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
Validated:

Go and rest. Who is Tinubu?
A mere druglord. In saner climes, Tinubu should be serving life sentence.
. Keep repeating the same thing all over and over , do you realise that u are suffering from schzophrenic disorder. go examine yourself from a psychiatrist
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by confirmIt: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
I am a driver in Abuja, Nigeria, and today I was toiling as usual when I picked up a passenger at the Transcom Hilton Hotel in Abuja, Nigeria.

So we start to get the gist of the latest e-hailing app in Abuja that is better than Bolt.

So we heard this argument for 30 minutes before he went to his destination.

Then he finally introduced me to an app called GABDRIVER, and I told him my phone was filled with different apps, but I would try and uninstall one or two to enable me to install it successfully.

After I drop him off at his location, I relax and download the app called Gabdriver. After its installation, I register.

So after that, I was asked to visit their office in Maitama to activate my account.

which prompted me to rush to their office at 31 Pope John Paul Street, Maitama, Abuja.

my fellow drivers The registration process was quick and easy.

to cut the story short My Guy, when I visit their office, which is very big and beautoful of beautiful flowers and gorgeous IT guys , they treat me as if I want to come and give them 10 million dollars.

Finally, I activated my account and am ready to work.

Omo, their service is the best and is much faster and more reliable than Bolt's. I recommend all drivers register with them.

If I hadn't tried it, I would have said "no lie," but now I am certain that GABDRIVER is the best.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by Amumaigwe: 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
Felabrity:
It was for his own good

If you know you know

So Tinubu influenced the court of appeal to rule in favour of Adeleke? If no, then you need to see a psychiatrist urgently.
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by Amumaigwe: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ttalk:

Wetin Tinubu buy for your market na. Se afise ni. Never seen this kind of obsession before

You drag Tinubu name come public space and you complain that people are obsessed with him. Hope you are not another psychiatric case?
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by Okorietitus: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
Asgard13:
Guess he’s now Nigeria law and constitution

If Una wan worship Tinubu for Una place .. make Una worship am with small sense ..

Imagine foolishness…

Dr. Adeleke (David's dad) gave the first ever PhD awarded in Adeleke University to Tinubu.

That time, your father was still learning how to ride Fanyogo bicycle.

You akpu cannibals are babies in politics.

Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by Globad(f): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
Asgard13:
Guess he’s now Nigeria law and constitution

If Una wan worship Tinubu for Una place .. make Una worship am with small sense ..

Imagine foolishness…

Exactly
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by GreyLaw(m): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
Felabrity:
It was for his own good

If you know you know

So you mean Tinubu controls the courts? You in a bid to say what you don't know you are shooting Tinubu in the foot.
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by bukiah: 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
Many are mad in this country Sha, how can you be supporting evil,with all their attrocities,
Adeleke won and he will win again. If you are sad about it may you remain in sorrow for the rest of your miserable life,
Quote me with nonsense makeogun strike you.
Were gbogbo
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by DMerciful(m): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
You guys don't know the Obidients worldwide.
Obi has to win the Supreme Court decision for Nigeria to continue
Felabrity:
It was for his own good

If you know you know

Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by DMerciful(m): 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
You dull o, cant you see that the Op is a batist from his posts?
Omoawoke:
When they say obidients are majority idiots, no one should doubt it.
They are so petty and cook the weirdest of imaginations and news to satisfy their delusional state. Op you don kolo

Na wa!!!
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by Omoawoke: 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
DMerciful:
You dull o, cant you see that the Op is a batist from his posts?

Na you dull, check the op and his previous post.
The post is meant to attack Tinubu that he buys his way through any thing
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by KanwuliaExtra: 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
Oooooh!
What a kind gesture.
Now, he can return the stolen mandate. kiss
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by adedayoa2(f): 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
Cry cry people
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by EgusiShankly: 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
Damn!! This Tinubu is very powerful grin
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by MountHoreb: 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
Irresponsible gibberish from the urchins camp. Bunch of deluded scums.
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by IslamIsIdiotic: 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2023
It's almost as if God decided to curse these Animal Parasites Cockroaches (APC) before destroying them.

These fools are acting as if the results of the presidential elections was an endorsement of their moronic governance over the last 8 years. This is the height of stupidity.

Ireportlive:
Lagos ElluPig won Presidential election, PDP won Katsina Presidential election, APC won Osun Petition and PDP won Appeal

Suddenly Democracy is not in danger
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by mii4u(f): 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:

Is Tinubu now god or judges?
The rate at which apc is wallowing in criminality is alarming, and the amazing part is the manner with which they brag about agberoism.
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by tyboy(m): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
May 29 some people go just get high blood pressure because of tinubu.
Re: Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win by confirmIt: 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
Promo promo promo ...advertise ur product on facebook and instagram for 3day just 2000.Grab this one time opportunity to make sales,whatsapp 08074064432 to learn more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo News:osun Huge Model Schools : Shoes Have Sizes!!! / The Richest Countries In Africa - How The Mighty Has Fallen / Atiku Shutdown Lagos - PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.