Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) (26482 Views)

Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) / Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi / Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Emuforlife1: 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
Mindlog:

If she can get overwhelming majority of residents of Abuja easy access to water, she would have over filled Aduda's shoes
Nearly every district in FCT (not Abuja) has Aduda's Borehole project.
Do you know of Senators that build roads? Hospitals and its equipment? Classrom blocks? FCT tertiaty education students are enjoying his 40k scholarship and it is so broad that if you ain't a beneficiary, you will know of 2-3 people that are beneficiaries.
He is one of the most active senators in the NA, always sponsoring bills that will help his people even though he is alone, the lobbying and everything for his people.
At a time, APC tried the Religion card, but they were rejected. Aduda may not be perfect but he is a rare gem..
I pray Ireti does so well otherwise she will struggle to stand his comeback.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2023
booblacain:
So "Obidients movement", a so called igbo movement, helped a Yoruba woman to win in a Hausa territory. Wonders.

Urchins won't like this

1 Like

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by cktheluckyman: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:
Born of a Muslim father, who is half Yoruba and half Fulani, and a Christian mother, with links to Delta and Bonny in Rivers State, Hajia Ireti Kingibe, sees herself as a quintessential Nigerian.still win win for the North they won thevsenatorial seat in FCT. While are they now shouting Yoruba woman? Just because she has Ireti in are name?
But you called Gbadebo an Igbo man

3 Likes

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Menclothing: 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
Nice development
Work for Abuja people
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
Shade thrown at Alex otti
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Kilometres: 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
It's good to appreciate people that helped you attain a good height

God bless Peter Obi and the Obidient movements worldwide

That's Yoruba for you.

They always appreciate and acknowledge others.

Assuming it was an Igbo person now... he will start beating chest that he is a strong politician even if the movement helped a bit
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Cantonese: 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
That’s it.

OBIdience is key for those who want integrity, accountability and a better nation. We are tired of the old brigade of looters and embezzlers. We must take back our country. For us, it is a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Sholaco: 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
Who cares
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Sholaco: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
Kilometres:

That's Yoruba for you.

Assuming it was an Igbo person now... he will start beating chest that he is a strong politician even if the movement helped a bit
Alex otti come to minds😆🤣😂
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Cantonese: 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
Kilometres:

That's Yoruba for you.

Close that your ponmo like mouth.

1 Like

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by todugo(m): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
You won because Christians followed the commandment of Pandora Obidîot to take back their country 😂- facts

I've never seen a divisive politician like Pandora - facts
What of muslims and the caliphates who vote Tinubu, was it not based on religion?

1 Like

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Abid2020(m): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
booblacain:
So "Obidients movement", a so called igbo movement, helped a Yoruba woman to win in a Hausa territory. Wonders.
did you think obi can win in lagos without yoruba christians
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
This woman just dey hungry me like shawarma
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
booblacain:
how is Abuja an Hausa territory? Na so una go dey talk nonsense for internet

3 Likes

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
Do not lean on that Ma'am! It can't last! Folks are not unlike slender straws. Clutch at them and see yourself fall into the gutter!
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:
Ireti was never the choice of the FCT people.
The Obidient movement took advantage of the people's love for Obi.
They took the FCT people for granted. The people of FCT were blinded by the Obidient crowd movement, and just like how celebrities felt betrayed on banky w, that's how the FCT locals felt on Aduda.
If election is to be reconducted again in Abuja, my friend yahaya who own a block industry would try as much as possible to denarket the labour party he once admired.
He had a positive intention of thinking obi is his candidate while Aduda of the PDP for senate, little did he know that the Obidients had an agenda of voting Eluu p from top to buttom.
Despite the voters education being melted out by the PDP in my ward, the LP party had over 300votes for presidency while having 263 for senate. The locals were betrayed, they were used and dumped by the crowd mentality.
Funny enough the APC came second with over 83 votes there. My vicinity used to be a pdp stronghold in the past, not even in 2015 did Apc win there.

Then who were the people that voted for her in FCT? Ghost abi.

1 Like

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by ForbesHomeDeals(f): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2023
Congratulations.
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Cantonese: 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
Emuforlife1:
Do you know of Senators that build roads? Hospitals and its equipment? Classrom blocks? FCT tertiaty education students are enjoying his 40k scholarship and it is so broad that if you ain't a beneficiary, you will know of 2-3 people that are beneficiaries.
He is one of the most active senators in the NA, always sponsoring bills that will help his people even though he is alone, the lobbying and everything for his people.
At a time, APC tried the Religion card, but they were rejected. Aduda may not be perfect but he is a rare gem..

Infrastructures are the responsibilities of governments. We elect leaders to drive development in our society. They get salaries and allowances to do the jobs we elect them for.

Constituency projects or whatever way they call them, serve to bring governance closer to the people. Our challenge is that our politicians simply take undue advantage to line their pockets with money. They make the citizens seem like beggars when they get into offices. When they give scholarships, etc, they further make mockery of the people.

We must get to the stage of accountability. Without holding them accountable, they will keep taking the citizens for granted. Our roads and other public infrastructures are among the worst in the whole world. When they give out contracts, they get billions to pocket for themselves and do very shoddy jobs.

The OBIdients have become the watchdogs. Without OBIdients, governors would have continued in their old ways. Now they know that they must work to get votes at the next elections. Our duty as citizens is to without sympathy, vote our the bad leaders and replace them with better ones.

1 Like

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Goldenisssilenc: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:
They took the FCT people for granted. The people of FCT were blinded by the Obidient crowd movement, and just like how celebrities felt betrayed on banky w, that's how the FCT locals felt on Aduda.
If election is to be reconducted again in Abuja, my friend yahaya who own a block industry would try as much as possible to denarket the labour party he once admired.
He had a positive intention of thinking obi is his candidate while Aduda of the PDP for senate, little did he know that the Obidients had an agenda of voting Eluu p from top to buttom.
Despite the voters education being melted out by the PDP in my ward, the LP party had over 300votes for presidency while having 263 for senate. The locals were betrayed, they were used and dumped by the crowd mentality.
Funny enough the APC came second with over 83 votes there. My vicinity used to be a pdp stronghold in the past, not even in 2015 did Apc win there.

they are not like you people the yorubas

1 Like

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by ufotunang: 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2023
Massiveglory:
Obidient movement is a divine movement.
It has helped quite a lot of people , including people with no political connections or godfathers. Many of dem are now political officeholders courtesy of the obedient movement.

They said PODATTI movement was 4 persons twitting in a room.

Today, the PODATTI movement without the structures of criminality and in the face of rigging, intimidation and suppression, the movement have got
1 governor
8 senators
36 house of rep members
And 68 state of assembly members across our nation.
This can only be the hand of God Almighty.

Imagine what would have happened if we had free, fair and credible elections.

..if there was free and fair election.. labour party would had won the presidential election , 8 governors sit including lagos.. labour party movement is a gradual process... labour party will rule nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by SLOVFO(m): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
booblacain:
I tire ooo. Wonders shall never cease grin
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by DrTexas: 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
Issa bigger meat
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by steeltrust: 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Nigerian youths are the Obidients and God is our leader through his Excellency, Mr Peter Gregory EFE TIMI AHMED OMOWALE Obi.
corrected
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Mindlog: 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
Emuforlife1:

A senator role is to bring the needs of those he or she represents to the fore, make sure they have access to what is statutory due to them.

If you assess many igbos regarding Ekweremmadu, you would find out that they don't feel sorry for him as guy was in the Senate living large, acquiring prime properties for himself and his family while the people he represents who are mostly rural dwellers know he attracted little development to his people in comparison to his personal wealth.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Vatod(m): 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
But why are so Ethnically divided….
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by kiddkash(m): 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
You won because Christians followed the commandment of Pandora Obidîot to take back their country 😂- facts

Yoruba lokan is it ethnic politics?

1 Like

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by lagosrd: 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
Massiveglory:
Obidient movement is a divine movement.
It has helped quite a lot of people , including people with no political connections or godfathers. Many of dem are now political officeholders courtesy of the obedient movement.

They said PODATTI movement was 4 persons twitting in a room.

Today, the PODATTI movement without the structures of criminality and in the face of rigging, intimidation and suppression, the movement have got
1 governor
8 senators
36 house of rep members
And 68 state of assembly members across our nation.
This can only be the hand of God Almighty.

Imagine what would have happened if we had free, fair and credible elections.

You didn't add with no structure
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
Observing her
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Parizz: 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
This woman just dey hungry me like shawarma
her toto go sweet no be small
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by kingolu1(m): 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:
This guy truly understand politics,Ireti was never there choice,if the election was held again,I bet you she would not come close near Aduda

1 Like

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by reddingtonblack: 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
SmartPolician:

You don't have to bring that tribal angle to it. That's the machination of Druggie's urchins. The Druggie is a man of tribal politics. He uses that to win elections in Lagos every four years. Unfortunately, people keep falling for it while he keeps milking the state dry.

How come the only state Peter Obi, Igbos and obedient are telling us Tinubu milked dry is the only state with stated

owned sea port

Blue rail and red rail metros

The only state Tinubu milk dry is the 2nd largest economic in Nigeria

The only state in Nigeria that as not owe state workers salary since inception in 1999

No state in Nigeria as the modern transit provided in Lagos, the LAGRIDE and lastest BRT buses

Can someone please define MILK Dry, ... if you tell them to go to there state where milk & honey they flow they will start crying we build Lagos 🤣
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by GEEBITE: 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
Her name is Ireti Habeeba Kingibe. Can you see how silly you appeared here now
N3TRAL:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny / LAWMA Flags Off ‘Lagos At 4 A.M’ Initiative To Tackle Improper Waste Disposal / Iyorchia Ayu: What PDP Will Do To IPOB When We Take-Over In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.