Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) (26486 Views)

Wike Replies Senator Ireti Kingibe (Video) / Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi / Labour Party's Ireti Kingibe Unseats Philip Aduda To Win FCT Senatorial Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Geminiivory: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:
most of the voters weren't aware who she was, she even stopped campaigning at a point so her identity won't trigger some level of sentiment.

That was smart of her
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Stevengold(m): 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
No doubt, Obidient candidates are most educated.
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
booblacain:
So "Obidients movement", a so called igbo movement, helped a Yoruba woman to win in a Hausa territory. Wonders.
She's a Fulani woman. Born of a Muslim father, who is half Yoruba and half Fulani, and a Christian mother, with links to Delta and Bonny in Rivers State, Hajia Ireti Kingibe, sees herself as a quintessential Nigerian.
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
Naijalarry:

Peter Obi is coming

1 Like

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Squirrel1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
Even though I don't truth Mr OBi, Mr Tinubu and Mr Atiku, id say Obis movement, using the might of the youth who are tired of bubus government; church n it's memebers and it's pulpit occupants; the igbo race and liberals, obi nearly gave tinubu n Atiku heart attack.

grin grin I Nigeria should just be peaceful. There's a reason why God joined the different tribes together on this Map ( Nigeria)
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
Okorietitus:

Move to Abia

Awwwww
Sifia pains.
One state out of 36 escaped from the satanic grip of PDAPC!
Thank you ABIA STATE for showing Nigeria hope. cheesy

You still wan die!!!!

Pele o.
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
Yes we know the formula...Andrew, Liver and Salt
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by CodeTemplar: 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
Eniola Salami. Laburu.
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
Same thing with Abia..

Alex Otti was so much in a haste to down-talk Obi, and set himself as a very popular politician.. But we know that..

One thing he didn't know was that the Obidients stopped the planned Hijacking of his mandate..

He said he had won before.??
Let him come out and show us how he went about the winning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
Let the jubilation begin!
Fellow OBIDIENTS! Time for some jollification.
This is what we should serve in ALL COMING RALLIES AND PROTEST MARCHES!

Will we celebrate and protest on empty stomachs?

Noooooooooo!!!! grin

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Emuforlife1: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:
Ireti was never the choice of the FCT people.
The Obidient movement took advantage of the people's love for Obi.
They took the FCT people for granted. The people of FCT were blinded by the Obidient crowd movement, and just like how celebrities felt betrayed on banky w, that's how the FCT locals felt on Aduda.
If election is to be reconducted again in Abuja, my friend yahaya who own a block industry would try as much as possible to denarket the labour party he once admired.
He had a positive intention of thinking obi is his candidate while Aduda of the PDP for senate, little did he know that the Obidients had an agenda of voting Eluu p from top to buttom.
Despite the voters education being melted out by the PDP in my ward, the LP party had over 300votes for presidency while having 263 for senate. The locals were betrayed, they were used and dumped by the crowd mentality.
Funny enough the APC came second with over 83 votes there. My vicinity used to be a pdp stronghold in the past, not even in 2015 did Apc win there.
Ireti should use this opportunity wisely otherwise........
The Gbagyi people are currently mourning thier loss. At a point during the collation, they felt like Zakari Angulu Dobi's vote should be merged with Aduda's to make him victorious but alas. The ship has sailed.
The ECWA guys were told voting for anything other than LP is voting satan.
I just dey laugh that election daygrin. Everybody eyes go soon clear cuz filling Aduda's shoe will be difficult for average Nigerian politician. He is a grassroot politician loved by the Locals.
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by millionaireman: 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
Naijalarry:

Congratulations.
This is the type of persons needed to compose the Senate of Nigeria, not dead wood governors running to hide in the Senate after their tenures

1 Like

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
Urchins said that obidients movement was an ipob movement therefore this woman is an ipob tout angry

1 Like

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Blaze14k: 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
You won because Christians followed the commandment of Pandora Obidîot to take back their country 😂- facts

I've never seen a divisive politician like Pandora - facts

Urchins and limited spotted

1 Like

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by benqo01(m): 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
OBIDIENTS MOVEMENT WILL TAKE SOMEONE FROM THE TRENCHES AND MAKE D PERSONS DREAM COME TRUE.

THAT IS DEMOCRACY IN ITS PUREST FORM
THAT IS WHAT MAKES IT VERY UNIQUE
THAT A NOBODY CAN BE SOMEBODY

GOD FATHERISM IS OUT OF IT THE PEOPLE PICKED U THEIRSELVES

2 Likes

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by millionaireman: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
Let retired governors be barred from contesting elections to the Senate.

It's like an ex-president contesting for governorship election.
Ex governors make the Senate a redundancy position and corrupt the place excessively.

1 Like

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by KanwuliaExtra: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
Dear OBIDIENTS!
We are preparing FREEEEEEE REFRESHMENTS FOR OUR RALLIES!

WE NOR DEY GIVE OR TAKE SHI SHIIIIIIII. .. . We only give LOVE AND GOOD WILL.🍷🍷🍷
If you are an “URCH”, you are NOT INVITED!
This is for the blessed and obediently-anointed ONLY!

It is going to get hot.
I will be there to quench your thirst and give us strength.

😋😋😋

1 Like

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by OneCandleAway(f): 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:
They took the FCT people for granted. The people of FCT were blinded by the Obidient crowd movement, and just like how celebrities felt betrayed on banky w, that's how the FCT locals felt on Aduda.
If election is to be reconducted again in Abuja, my friend yahaya who own a block industry would try as much as possible to denarket the labour party he once admired.
He had a positive intention of thinking obi is his candidate while Aduda of the PDP for senate, little did he know that the Obidients had an agenda of voting Eluu p from top to buttom.
Despite the voters education being melted out by the PDP in my ward, the LP party had over 300votes for presidency while having 263 for senate. The locals were betrayed, they were used and dumped by the crowd mentality.
Funny enough the APC came second with over 83 votes there. My vicinity used to be a pdp stronghold in the past, not even in 2015 did Apc win there.

If she represents Abuja well and gives back to the people I don't think there should be a problem.

Even the LP man that wom AMAC house of reps, I believe he left PDP to join LP and contest and he won despite being Igbo. Atleast Ireti is half northerner.

The major thing is they shouldn't dare try to decamp to another party and they should prepresent their constituency well and give back to the masses because the money they pay them monthly is even too much.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Bluntemperor: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
booblacain:
So "Obidients movement", a so called igbo movement, helped a Yoruba woman to win in a Hausa territory. Wonders.

Nonsense talk!
Can you do more of research on who Ireti Kingibe is before you rant on this platform?

1 Like

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Larryndelaw: 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
It's good to appreciate people that helped you attain a good height

God bless Peter Obi and the Obidient movements worldwide
double.mouth. so people that are appropriating BAT for helping then to rather are being casting by your fellow.while you praise these one. You people are terrible
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
It's a contest, some win while others are counting their loses. Congratulations to all the winners.

When opportunity is still at your disposal, case study of Treasure Hilltop Estate located at AIT axis of Alagbado by Command /Ikola Road.

The Estate is fast selling out and won't be available again in no distance time unless you will be buying from second hand sellers at high price.

- 3 Bedroom Duplex with BQ is currently N40million
- 3 Bedroom Bungalow is 25million
- 2 Bedroom Bungalow is 20million.

Guess what? 3 Bedroom Bungalow is currently on 5million discount offer; which means you buy now at 20million instead of 25million original price.

Make 5million initial deposit and spread the balance for 12 months in order to benefit from any of these offers.

For physical Inspect, payment details or enquiry.
Call/WhatsApp the attached contact.

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Mindlog: 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
Emuforlife1:
Ireti should use this opportunity wisely otherwise........
The Gbagyi people are currently mourning thier loss. At a point during the collation, they felt like Zakari Angulu Dobi's vote should be merged with Aduda's to make him victorious but alas. The ship has sailed.
The ECWA guys were told voting for anything other than LP is voting satan.
I just dey laugh that election daygrin. Everybody eyes go soon clear cuz filling Aduda's shoe will be difficult for average Nigerian politician. He is a grassroot politician loved by the Locals.

If she can get overwhelming majority of residents of Abuja easy access to water, she would have over filled Aduda's shoes

1 Like

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
Massiveglory:
Obidient movement is a divine movement.
It has helped quite a lot of people , including people with no political connections or godfathers. Many of dem are now political officeholders courtesy of the obedient movement.

They said PODATTI movement was 4 persons twitting in a room.

Today, the PODATTI movement without the structures of criminality and in the face of rigging, intimidation and suppression, the movement have got
1 governor
8 senators
36 house of rep members
And 68 state of assembly members across our nation.
This can only be the hand of God Almighty.

Imagine what would have happened if we had free, fair and credible elections.

nothing 4 remain 4 opposition 2 claim naa!
grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Tflex01: 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
booblacain:

It is easy to win in Hausa territory if you don't call their territory a no man's land.
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by millionaireman: 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
jumper524:

FCT locals are the people living in FCT. They decide who will represent them anywhere.

1 Like

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Blaze14k: 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:
Born of a Muslim father, who is half Yoruba and half Fulani, and a Christian mother, with links to Delta and Bonny in Rivers State, Hajia Ireti Kingibe, sees herself as a quintessential Nigerian.still win win for the North. senatorial seat in FCT. While are they now shouting Yoruba woman?

What do u mean by win win for north.. is country divided ?
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Owaincouncil: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obedient help you or inec help you win.
If this is coming from apc or pdp now, the Obedient will say it was inec that help them
Any election they loose is not fair, only the one they win
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by eeetuk(m): 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
FCT senator-elect, Ireti kinGibe communication skills show that she was not prepared for the job and was shocked to learn she was elected. Why? She didn't know how to make a case for LP. And in fact , I don't think that she has read LP manifesto to know what LP stand for in different issues . However, she was honest to admit that LP didn't have any person for the job-- a reason she was chosen. So my advice to her is she should spend more time to read LP manifesto and learn to how make a case for her party because she rode on the back of LP to victory. It is a good way to pay back to the party.
Okay?

1 Like

Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Babaibe: 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
Massiveglory:
Obidient movement is a divine movement.
It has helped quite a lot of people , including people with no political connections or godfathers. Many of dem are now political officeholders courtesy of the obedient movement.

They said PODATTI movement was 4 persons twitting in a room.

Today, the PODATTI movement without the structures of criminality and in the face of rigging, intimidation and suppression, the movement have got
1 governor
8 senators
36 house of rep members
And 68 state of assembly members across our nation.
This can only be the hand of God Almighty.

Imagine what would have happened if we had free, fair and credible elections.

Party of Igbo touts, hooligans, and animals. Brand ambassador of rigging, intimidation and suppression.

https://twitter.com/dpromise4me/status/1629504032564826121?t=LlnPbAv3uGXYC1-7mLGoQA&s=08
https://twitter.com/Yemi__Ajayi/status/1637038378041393153?t=ovoQ_iEnolSp6GnFfF9ASQ&s=08
https://twitter.com/tirimisiyu2013/status/1629572490778271751?t=-xmmhebi5a5tPLc7i71x-A&s=08
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by IpobAntidote: 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
Do you become stupid immediately you become Obidient,
or you need to be stupid to be Obedient? Very good question grin grin grin
Re: ‘Obidient’ Movement Helped Me Win FCT Senate Seat - Ireti Kingibe (Video) by Babaibe: 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2023
benqo01:
OBIDIENTS MOVEMENT WILL TAKE SOMEONE FROM THE TRENCHES AND MAKE D PERSONS DREAM COME TRUE.

THAT IS DEMOCRACY IN ITS PUREST FORM
THAT IS WHAT MAKES IT VERY UNIQUE
THAT A NOBODY CAN BE SOMEBODY

GOD FATHERISM IS OUT OF IT THE PEOPLE PICKED U THEIRSELVES
Just like your fake sister that was empowered by the pathological liar Peter Gregory Irolabi Obi with 75k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NNPC Backs Tinubu On Fuel Subsidy Removal, Says No Need For Panic Buying (Video) / Melaye Tackles Buhari - You Can Only Choose Your Party Candidate Not Successor / Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.