Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Differentiating Original Blackberry Phone From China Ones! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Differentiating Original Blackberry Phone From China Ones! (26738 Views)

7 Ways To Protect Your Phone From Been Hacked. / Differentiating Between An Original And A Fake Tecno Phone / Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Differentiating Original Blackberry Phone From China Ones! by Dennisana(m): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2011
His question wasn't how to b self-employed neither is it what to do with his money.he is simply askn for directn on how to differentiate fake BB from original.if U̶̲̥̅̊ hv att shop@computer villiage or U̶̲̥̅̊'ve build a house from selling phones or U̶̲̥̅̊ hv 1000 staffs,dats ur biz.since U̶̲̥̅̊ pay ur staff very well y dnt U̶̲̥̅̊ tell them 2 go start their own phone biz.stop filln cool and very responsible than ordas because U̶̲̥̅̊ hv a biz.must evribody b att biz man or woman?nonsense!!!!
Re: Differentiating Original Blackberry Phone From China Ones! by Oletunow(m): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2011
$tunna:

sorry dude: 1) BBs are designed and made near my house here in the Tdot and ive never seen a fake one before and so, have no clue how the fake one look like, so i cant really be of help!

2) ive never really own a BB b4 as i am an iPhone guy

3) and yes, a lady friend here just got duped on the streets the other day by dudes who showed her an iphone 4S 32gig look alike, i tried the best i can to describe mine to her but she parted with $160 or N25,000.00 on the spot, and the phone fell from her hand the next day and it came apart! she called me n i said your iphone broke, ive 2 of it and they fall down but never breaks!
anyways, she went to show it to technicians who told her, oh, this is not real iphone!

yes, there r fake everything out there, be careful with your hard earned money

She must've be dillusional if she thought she was buying an original iPhone 4S 32g for $160; When the original cost about $750 without a contract and $300 with a two years contract.

It was cheap for a reason and the only reason was that, it was an obvious fake, I just sold my used iPhone 4 16g for $325; it isn't a 4S and not 32g and even used, but it was twice the price of her new 'iPhone 4S 32g'.
Re: Differentiating Original Blackberry Phone From China Ones! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2011
I could always tell by close up examination.

Build quality is usually inferior, also the speaker mesh is usually silver for originals

Back cover is usually a non-leather texture while the RIM logo symbols are usually assertively 'raised' compared to originals.

However, no 1 cue is when touted as 'dual sim'! RIM never makes that! Nor does RIM install TV's on phones.
Unless of course, you'll categorise video streams as TV.
Ultimately, various clones are out every week that mimics closely a BB. Key is to check out the OS. Fakes only runs on java!

Note: I speak for 9700 only anyway.
Re: Differentiating Original Blackberry Phone From China Ones! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2011
Beware of 'knockoff Nigels'
Unless thats what you want. . .

[flash=320,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YrEBQIVciI[/flash]
Re: Differentiating Original Blackberry Phone From China Ones! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2011
Re: Differentiating Original Blackberry Phone From China Ones! by adminlo: 12:03am On Dec 04, 2011
hi ngozianu,

can i have your email ? want ot dicussed something with you. or flagin1 is my skype id. what is the price for used bb curve and bold in nigeria ?
Re: Differentiating Original Blackberry Phone From China Ones! by deroodat: 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2012
What about if the seventh and eighth digits are 00?
Re: Differentiating Original Blackberry Phone From China Ones! by Rachelwang(f): 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2012
The original one is better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Operators Licensed To Run 4G LTE Networks In Nigeria / What Should I Do If My Phone Does Not Power On Or Keeps Switching Off On Its Own / What Phone Are You Currently Using?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.