Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State (33582 Views)

Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) / Soludo Signs 2023 Budget Into Law, Lists 5 Priorities / Soludo Signs ₦‎260 Billion 2023 Budget Of Acceleration Into Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by Slymonster(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
WantsandMore:
Sth. Obi couldn't do in 8 years . CS is doing within reasonable time frame & y'all hyping PO for what?

Keep quiet. Don't go and tell your state governor to do the same. Or have you forgotten they recently sign a bill to allow state generate their own power. Now the real business is about to start.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by VULCAN(m): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
Even Yahaya Bello signed countless MOU's.

That signing a paper is tantamount to work to you tells a lot about you

Fahdiga:
Soludo is working to be honest.
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by ShootThemAll(m): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
@ What rate?

Soludo should sign MOU with other private power generation and distribution companies to stop MONOPOLY! That's the main reason PMB signed the new bill of giving State Government the power to generate and distribute power, so that there will be competition that will benefit us all, not one company forming Jagaban and fixing tariff anyhow they like.

Signing MOU with same EEDC is a No No.
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by VULCAN(m): 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
Only a foolish Nigerian claps for signing of papers by govt officials.

That is not work

Kimjongun:
I told some people here that Soludo is better than their almighty Peter Obi they are arguing
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by Kimjongun: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
VULCAN:
Only a foolish Nigerian claps for signing of papers by govt officials.

That is not work

And the people celebrating someone who lead them for 8 years and leave their city same as it was before only to become richer are called what? I will call them Zombie not just fools
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by VULCAN(m): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
Functional Illiterate spotted.

Buhari just signed a bill this week to allow states generate and sell electricity.

Before now electricity must be delivered to the national grid.

So soludo must have been working on this pending Buhari's assent to the bill.

I'm waiting to see the outcome of this.

You must be dumb to believe that signing an MOU is all that is needed for 24hrs light

You wouldn't know this because you are always in beer parlours

WantsandMore:
Sth. Obi couldn't do in 8 years . CS is doing within reasonable time frame & y'all hyping PO for what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by CodeTemplar: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
Will MOU ensure smooth transmission or running of plants? This is a misplaced priority MOU.
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by CodeTemplar: 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
This is an error.

It should be the govt prioritizing a cheap power source(power plant) and then feeding its power to secure industrial estates for industries to run competitively. Signing a MOU for power is like NLC signing MOU for zero fuel scarcity with fuel marketers. How will two sets of signatures on a piece of paper ensure logistical issues won't arise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by menacity(m): 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
Which one my friend. What LGA

labake1:
I dey enjoy light like kilode at my LGA in Anambra already. I can't remember the last time I used my power bank
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by Cromagnon: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
IGBOSON1:
Can anyone who read the long OP and spotted the exact modalities for how this will be achieved enlighten the rest of us?
you Dey mind our ppl. Severe ignorance is worrying us. No talk of megawatts. Just that 24 hour light will fall from heaven

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by Aboguede(m): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
This story did not mention any power station being built to generate more power.

Abi na from the 5k megawatts of all Nigeria they from they give anambra 24/h electricity?

Anyways, we have come to understand that fake news is now a tool being used by both the people and the government to give falls hope.

What do I know shocked

1 Like

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by labake1(f): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
menacity:
Which one my friend. What LGA

Ogbaru LGA
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by labake1(f): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
Fmghewzy:

Where In Anambra do you stay?

Ogbaru LGA

1 Like

chudez0147:

Please what LGA are you in ?? Idemili I guess

Ogbaru LGA
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by comodo: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
SReporters:

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/03/24/soludo-signs-mou-with-eedc-for-24-7-power-supply-in-anambra-state/
Soludo leave paper talk. Press EEDC to distribute prepared Meters. Those guys have been defrauding Anambrarians. They supply regular lights to Towns with prepaid meters but give darkness to places where they run Estimated bills.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by labake1(f): 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
chukwuibuipob:
coolAll thanks to Soludo the Solution. We go support am for President not the Eluuupig Scammer

He is trying
So you no dey support Elu p? Unbelievable
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by Thomasankara(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
[/color]wow I'm impressed or make all of us dey go anambra sef🤔[color=#770077]
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by winterfell007(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2023
Funny people. Signing MoU when you haven't carried out basic market analysis. Have you checked how many estates and communities are on prepaid metres already? Before you go ahead and commit resources to EEDC. Last I checked, Southeast still has the lowest prepaid meter installations
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by seguno2: 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
Who is the governor signing an MoU with for 24/7 water supply in all buildings? With himself
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by Annahh(f): 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
labake1:
I dey enjoy light like kilode at my LGA in Anambra already. I can't remember the last time I used my power bank
Which LGA?
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by samwillyco1(m): 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
This man makes noise a lot, while not buid power station for the state and stop depending on the usless EEDC

1 Like

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by labake1(f): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
Annahh:
Which LGA?

Ogbaru LGA

1 Like

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by chudez0147(m): 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
labake1:

Ogbaru LGA
Oh okay
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by Mubiola360: 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
Reelmii:
na u initiate am
don't mi d that rotten head
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by Annahh(f): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
labake1:

Ogbaru LGA
Is it close to Ekwulobia or Nnewi?
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by OVB123: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
I'm not interested about papers. Until I see electricity in my room 24/7,then I will compliment
You spoke my mind. Kudos!
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by chachauche(m): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
You funny 🤣🤣🤣 iswear=wiseone28 post=122033056] And we are here in Akwa ibom drinking to happy hour [/quote]
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by Bigshots001(m): 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
trutharena:
If this succeeds, Soludo should be declared governor for life.

But we will wait for action on this first before congratulating Soludo on this feat.

For what,why should he be declared governor for life?
No let my hand touch you o...
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by labake1(f): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
Annahh:
Is it close to Ekwulobia or Nnewi?

I don't know all those side but it is close to Niger bridge in Onitsha
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by BeeNG3: 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
I laff o
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by JAMANZE: 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
Good question there. Is EEDC going into power generation or transmission? They only collect electricity bills
SpecialAdviser:
I really need a better interpretation of this MOU. Is it that EEDC was waiting for such signatures before providing power?

Is it that the government will help the masses pay bills? Are they providing more transformers to solve some technical issues?

What happens if EEDC fails? Because the much I know, any rainfall leads to damages in Nigeria and cut off power supply.
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
Offpoint1:
Let every state supplies itself power, that's the only way Nigeria can truly enjoy power 24/7

I concur with you sir.

The centre should be decentralised.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta / We’ve Arrested Boko Haram’s ‘chief Butcher’ – Police / Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.