Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State (33602 Views)

Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) / Soludo Signs 2023 Budget Into Law, Lists 5 Priorities / Soludo Signs ₦‎260 Billion 2023 Budget Of Acceleration Into Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by WantsandMore: 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
VULCAN:
Functional Illiterate spotted.

Buhari just signed a bill this week to allow states generate and sell electricity.

Before now electricity must be delivered to the national grid.

So soludo must have been working on this pending Buhari's assent to the bill.

I'm waiting to see the outcome of this.

You must be dumb to believe that signing an MOU is all that is needed for 24hrs light

You wouldn't know this because you are always in beer parlours

y'all love to curse alot, I'd give every PO fans that... 😆 🤣

1 Like

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
Kimjongun:
I told some people here that Soludo is better than their almighty Peter Obi they are arguing
Don't be carried away my brother. Between Sanwo olu and Tinubu which is better? I guess the later but Obi and Tinubu laid a good state foundation for others. Soludo is now under pressure to please the masses because he knows the people are angry. Obi took the bull by the horn back then. Just like Akpabio made giant strides in Akwa ibom. If u are from the east, u will understand better

1 Like

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by freemanq(m): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
24 hours light at what rate? What are saying is availabilities of power and affordable as well. Not when one manage to recharge #2000 it will only last one week
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by Abbeytoy(m): 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
Fahdiga:
Soludo is working to be honest.

He's the worst thing that happened to Anambra and he must be replaced by GRV

1 Like

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by DUBEMPAULEX(m): 9:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
24/7 but we wey dey for Minaj Roads of Obosi never see light for three days now
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by ubox: 9:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
wiseone28:
And we are here in Akwa ibom drinking to happy hour
Lol, na wetin the masses want nau cheesy grin
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by Darnell9(m): 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
Urchins have started compraing him to obi electricity wey neva reach my area abi Nnewi south no follow?
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by edoairways: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2023
Kimjongun:
I told some people here that Soludo is better than their almighty Peter Obi they are arguing
Peter Obi is better off. One signs without full implementation while one concentrate on the main areas to improve the standard of living.
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by anayonduba(m): 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I really need a better interpretation of this MOU. Is it that EEDC was waiting for such signatures before providing power?

Is it that the government will help the masses pay bills? Are they providing more transformers to solve some technical issues?

What happens if EEDC fails? Because the much I know, any rainfall leads to damages in Nigeria and cut off power supply.

I am equally surprised... eedc foes not generate nor transmit... what exactly is the paper signing for... does it mean eedc don't buy the whole allocation from the gencos or they distribute less than what we pay for.
Clarifications are needed

1 Like

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by MissTemi1(f): 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
Speak for ur area. We have light 247 here. In fact, they take light for only 10 minutes in 2 days
wunmi590:

Even in Lagos, the state of all state don't enjoy 24hours electricity in all the state, nah Anambra wan come get light 24/7.

I wish you well

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by Allisgud: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
Kimjongun:
politicians know how to play with ur minds,let him finish the work first
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by Adabestseason(m): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
I thought he is building power plants signing MOU with EEDC is a waste of parker ink
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by stacyadams: 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
If na only that him do,him second tenure sure for am.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by JOemmy(m): 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
Okealaaye:
A most reasonable Governor. Governor nonpareil! Thank God he stayed so long west of the Great River tending to the Atlantic. Iron sharpens iron. You cannot live in Lagos even for a day without learning a few things about progressive politics, unless of course your heart is darkened and you're as embittered as a scorned shrew.

Progress politics like the one witnessed in last governorship election in lagos?
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by loswhite(m): 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
WantsandMore:
Sth. Obi couldn't do in 8 years . CS is doing within reasonable time frame & y'all hyping PO for what?
What did he do? You guys are just foolish...lol. Buhari just recently signed a bill allowing states to generate and transmit Electricity. Do you have such bill in Nigeria before? Too many dunce in this country.
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by WantsandMore: 12:02am On Mar 25, 2023
loswhite:
What did he do? You guys are just foolish...lol. Buhari just recently signed a bill allowing states to generate and transmit Electricity. Do you have such bill in Nigeria before? Too many dunce in this country.
states wey don dey enjoy 24/7 electricity before Buhari signature na dunce states bah?
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 25, 2023
Dialpad:
Smart move ... it works in some areas of lagos
In my estate here in Lagos, I still dey surprise since I moved in here. 24/7 electricity.
Sometimes I feel like say I dey Yankee.
But the electric bill no be here sha.
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by sslcrypt: 1:49am On Mar 25, 2023
wiseone28:
And we are here in Akwa ibom drinking to happy hour

I can see they have scattered the sheep all over. No more home for dropping plates or wasting your precious time. Now that thread have been closed make something good out of your self. Closing that thread is a significant step to helping you all stay focus in life, in the least possible way.
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by gare(f): 2:23am On Mar 25, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
I'm not interested about papers. Until I see electricity in my room 24/7,then I will compliment

You go gree pay bills?

1 Like

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by NiceClean: 4:18am On Mar 25, 2023
Pls, the effective date , so that we can start crosschecking
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by BluntCrazeMan: 5:18am On Mar 25, 2023
SReporters:

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/03/24/soludo-signs-mou-with-eedc-for-24-7-power-supply-in-anambra-state/
Now that the states can generate, transmit, and distribute their own power, is this governor not thinking of alternative means for providing electricity?
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by wunmi590(m): 5:50am On Mar 25, 2023
MissTemi1:
Speak for ur area. We have light 247 here. In fact, they take light for only 10 minutes in 2 days

This just show your level of intelligence, so when they take light for 10min, so calculate it is that 24/7 in your village?

I stay on the island, beside state house, where light is the best in the whole of Lagos and light is still not 24/7..

I work in Lekki where they also enjoy light, but is not 24/7...

If you you don't know what 24/7 means, if you are a graduate, you need to go back and collect your money...

I'm from Lagos, and my family house(s) is both in obalende and beside city hall, beside St. Nicholas Hospital and State House (Where governor sleep) so I know what I'm saying, I just don't open my mouth to be noticed...

Don't just open your mouth so as to get cheap like next time
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by ify84(m): 5:56am On Mar 25, 2023
EEDC that receives power from federal is signing mou as if they generate their own power.
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by Cabonylewis(m): 6:05am On Mar 25, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

Cultist soludo
Mad shit hole comment

1 Like

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by Cabonylewis(m): 6:19am On Mar 25, 2023
Abbeytoy:

He's the worst thing that happened to Anambra and he must be replaced by GRV
Coward zombie comment

1 Like

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by Kimjongun: 6:44am On Mar 25, 2023
Jahwinaboy:
Don't be carried away my brother. Between Sanwo olu and Tinubu which is better? I guess the later but Obi and Tinubu laid a good state foundation for others. Soludo is now under pressure to please the masses because he knows the people are angry. Obi took the bull by the horn back then. Just like Akpabio made giant strides in Akwa ibom. If u are from the east, u will understand better

I still can't believe Obi did anything meaningful in Anambra, their is no evidence for good government there, my girlfriend has been to Anambra for NYSC and she reported what she saw there to me.
Also when I was young, Onitsha used to be very popular and famous for it's economic capacity, almost competing with Lagos.
I remember I once wanted to go there for some stuffs back then, but now things are different, Onitsha market is now the home of thugs, they rule and make commands as they pleases, day light rubbery is a thing.
There is no attempt to modernize the market, things are just deteriorating.
Let's pray Soludo do well and restore Onitsha glory.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:55am On Mar 25, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
I'm not interested about papers. Until I see electricity in my room 24/7,then I will compliment
Woh your head dey there
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by darediamond(m): 6:59am On Mar 25, 2023
Fahdiga:
Soludo is working to be honest.
He is not!!

Now that the battle as been won against British designed cog in the wheels of State Independent Electric Power Generation, what stops Soludo and all other Governors in Southern Part of Nigeria from Independently Generating Electricity now?

Now here in Southwest, we are now on the Necks of each Governor in our region having heard Buhari have signed the Bill into Law Full Fledge.

There are Mega Solar Generators that consist of Arrays of Silicon made Crystalline Panels, Lenzless and Cogless Axial Wind Turbines, Geo Thermal, Nuclear Reactors, Modern Water Turbine (Vortex or Spiral), Gas Driven Turbines, and THE BAMBA OF THE BAMBAS: Self-Powered Capacitor Driven Resonance Electric Power Generation System that can be Harnessed as we have all the first and second stage Natural and Processed Materials like Copper, Diodes which are made with Silicone, Capacitors which are made with charcoal and or paper and metals of varying degress to harness and utilise all the Arformentiond sources of Electric Power Generation.

Now that there is Freedom (restructure) to develop at will, Soludo is signing MOU on mere power distribution instead of him to sign M.O.U on POWER GENERATION with Individuals or Private Capable Firms that have the Pratical Science and Investment Capabilities to GENERATE ELECTRIC POWER IN THE STATE non-stop utilising those arformentioned Sources.

Being educated is not about obtaining High Sounding Academical Tittle(s)!!! Never!!

Education is when you become a UNIVERSAL BEIGN (someone that can create solutions to problems with available resourses either big or small) by being always LOGICAL, TATICAL and TECHNICAL in the way you think and actuate your Various thoughts.

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by obyrich(m): 7:03am On Mar 25, 2023
Kimjongun:

I still can't believe Obi did anything meaningful in Anambra, their is no evidence for good government there, my girlfriend has been to Anambra for NYSC and she reported what she saw there to me.
Also when I was young, Onitsha used to be very popular and famous for it's economic capacity, almost competing with Lagos.
I remember I once wanted to go there for some stuffs back then, but now things are different, Onitsha market is now the home of thugs, they rule and make commands as they pleases, day light rubbery is a thing.
There is no attempt to modernize the market, things are just deteriorating.
Let's pray Soludo do well and restore Onitsha glory.
Your girlfriend knows Anambra better than the residents abi? Are people not being robbed and killed in Lagos? Sometimes you need to hide your hatred.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by darediamond(m): 7:04am On Mar 25, 2023
ify84:
EEDC that receives power from federal is signing mou as if they generate their own power.
Aah may god bless you for this comment!!!
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by CallmeTrinity: 7:08am On Mar 25, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I really need a better interpretation of this MOU. Is it that EEDC was waiting for such signatures before providing power?

Is it that the government will help the masses pay bills? Are they providing more transformers to solve some technical issues?

What happens if EEDC fails? Because the much I know, any rainfall leads to damages in Nigeria and cut off power supply.

Good questions ,I think the answers would be provided in the details of the MOU, I wonder if they would be willing to share same publicly.

I am sure it would be terms like the state to provide funding for technical and logistics and ensure subsidy in providing prepaid meters across the state things like that

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emir of Kano, Sanusi Visits Buhari in his Kaduna residence / Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency / Dino Melaye Speaks On Yahoo Boys Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.