Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State (33594 Views)

Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos) / Soludo Signs 2023 Budget Into Law, Lists 5 Priorities / Soludo Signs ₦‎260 Billion 2023 Budget Of Acceleration Into Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by zoedew: 7:09am On Mar 25, 2023
SReporters:

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/03/24/soludo-signs-mou-with-eedc-for-24-7-power-supply-in-anambra-state/
Quite proactive especially in view of the new law in place putting power on the concurrent legislative list!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by Kimjongun: 7:22am On Mar 25, 2023
obyrich:
Your girlfriend knows Anambra better than the residents abi? Are people not being robbed and killed in Lagos? Sometimes you need to hide your hatred.

Bro there is no hate anywhere, what I am praying for is that all of Nigeria should be doing good.
What I am strongly against is some group of people lying so that they can desperately get hold of power, not minding how it will make people suffer for good hate years.

I still maintain it, I can vote for Soludo presidency not that other man. I pray he get there

1 Like

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by MissTemi1(f): 7:33am On Mar 25, 2023
U are the one talking like a fool!!! Even on the island they don’t even give u guys light for 10 hours in a day. From my post, u can see that I said almost 247, sometimes they don’t take it for days, compare it to any other place in Nigeria, b4 u start blabbing like a shegoat on heat. I said wat I said. We have light 247!! Mention any other place that they give u light 247. I am waiting. When stupidity is like a career to u, u blab like a fool to prove a point. Instead of asking questions. Sometimes the light stay on for weeks, they only pause it for 5 mins so the transformer can rest. After 5 mins, boom, there is light for weeks. But no, the stupidity u studied in university as a course, won’t make u think like an human being. Alien
wunmi590:

This just show your level of intelligence, so when they take light for 10min, so calculate it is that 24/7 in your village?

I stay on the island, beside state house, where light is the best in the whole of Lagos and light is still not 24/7..

I work in Lekki where they also enjoy light, but is not 24/7...

If you you don't know what 24/7 means, if you are a graduate, you need to go back and collect your money...

I'm from Lagos, and my family house(s) is both in obalende and beside city hall, beside St. Nicholas Hospital and State House (Where governor sleep) so I know what I'm saying, I just don't open my mouth to be noticed...

Don't just open your mouth so as to get cheap like next time
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by Fahdiga(m): 7:38am On Mar 25, 2023
darediamond:

He is not!!

Now that the battle as been won against British designed cog in the wheels of State Independent Electric Power Generation, what stops Soludo and all other Governors in Southern Part of Nigeria from Independently Generating Electricity now?

Now here in Southwest, we are now on the Necks of each Governor in our region having heard Buhari have signed the Bill into Law Full Fledge.

There are Mega Solar Generators that consist of Arrays of Silicon made Crystalline Panels, Lenzless and Cogless Axial Wind Turbines, Geo Thermal, Nuclear Reactors, Modern Water Turbine (Vortex or Spiral), Gas Driven Turbines, and THE BAMBA OF THE BAMBAS: Self-Powered Capacitor Driven Resonance Electric Power Generation System that can be Harnessed as we have all the first and second stage Natural and Processed Materials like Copper, Diodes which are made with Silicone, Capacitors which are made with charcoal and or paper and metals of varying degress to harness and utilise all the Arformentiond sources of Electric Power Generation.

Now that there is Freedom (restructure) to develop at will, Soludo is signing MOU on mere power distribution instead of him to sign M.O.U on POWER GENERATION with Individuals or Private Capable Firms that have the Pratical Science and Investment Capabilities to GENERATE ELECTRIC POWER IN THE STATE non-stop utilising those arformentioned Sources.

Being educated is not about obtaining High Sounding Academical Tittle(s)!!! Never!!

Education is when you become a UNIVERSAL BEIGN (someone that can create solutions to problems with available resourses either big or small) by being always LOGICAL, TATICAL and TECHNICAL in the way you think and actuate your Various thoughts.
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by obyrich(m): 8:20am On Mar 25, 2023
Kimjongun:

Bro there is no hate anywhere, what I am praying for is that all of Nigeria should be doing good.
What I am strongly against is some group of people lying so that they can desperately get hold of power, not minding how it will make people suffer for good hate years.

I still maintain it, I can vote for Soludo presidency not that other man. I pray he get there
What has Soludo achieved in Anambra to convince you to vote for him except campaigning against Peter Obi? Tell me his landmark achievements in Anambra that stood him out? Like I advised you, you better focus on Osun and Ekiti, where you are more conversant with than put your mouth in SE matter where your bigotry will not allow you understand the people.
I hope all of you enjoyed Buhari government better than the Igbos abi?

Even if the Igbos present a Saint to you, you won't vote him.
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by wunmi590(m): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2023
MissTemi1:
U are the one talking like a fool!!! Even on the island they don’t even give u guys light for 10 hours in a day. From my post, u can see that I said almost 247, sometimes they don’t take it for days, compare it to any other place in Nigeria, b4 u start blabbing like a shegoat on heat. I said wat I said. We have light 247!! Mention any other place that they give u light 247. I am waiting. When stupidity is like a career to u, u blab like a fool to prove a point. Instead of asking questions. Sometimes the light stay on for weeks, they only pause it for 5 mins so the transformer can rest. After 5 mins, boom, there is light for weeks. But no, the stupidity u studied in university as a course, won’t make u think like an human being. Alien

I thought I was talking to an intelligent individual, I don't know I was wasting my time on one of the people selling their body to the highest bidder with bad brain...

Go back to your first post and see where you put "almost" as you said...

Secondly, you go to google and type in the meaning of 24/7. I know you are not intelligent, to understand the meaning...

No area, I say it again enjoys light in Lagos more than people on the island...

I know they just brought you from Ibadan, so the light light in Lagos was a surprise to you that's why you couldn't differentiate between 24hour and 24/7... Olodo oshi, this is my last reply to you...
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by MissTemi1(f): 8:46am On Mar 25, 2023
The fact that u think everyone does your mother’s profession is so alarming. I am not ur mother that sells her body for foodstuffs. I said what I said. We have light 247. And it’s not even close to government area or close to the governor’s office as u said in your post, it’s just a normal area on the mainland. Mention any other place in lagos dat has light 247!! I was born n bred in lagos. So stop blabbing like the child of an harlot
wunmi590:

I thought I was talking to an intelligent individual, I don't know I was saying my time on one of the people selling their body to the highest bidder with bad brain...

Go back to your first post and see where you put "almost" as you said...

Secondly, you go to google and type in the meaning of 24/7. I know you are not intelligent, to understand the meaning...

No area, I say it again enjoys light in Lagos more than people on the island...

I know they just brought you from Ibadan, so the light light in Lagos was a surprise to you that's why you couldn't differentiate between 24hour and 24/7... Olodo oshi
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by Kimjongun: 9:42am On Mar 25, 2023
obyrich:
What has Soludo achieved in Anambra to convince you to vote for him except campaigning against Peter Obi? Tell me his landmark achievements in Anambra that stood him out? Like I advised you, you better focus on Osun and Ekiti, where you are more conversant with than put your mouth in SE matter where your bigotry will not allow you understand the people.
I hope all of you enjoyed Buhari government better than the Igbos abi?

Even if the Igbos present a Saint to you, you won't vote him.

Soludo was a CBN governor and during his tenure Nigeria didn't experience this kind of disaster, as a ex cbn governor soludo has experienced knowledge and understanding of the Nigerian economy, also moving to being a governor in a major Nigerian state add to this wealth of experience. Soludo is a national treasure, you all should support him so he can succeed in Anambra if he does most of us will gladly vote for him at the right time.

No innocent citizen can say they enjoy Buhari tenure, the economy is presently a disaster, our economy was growing before he came around but he intentionally reset the economy to fit his ethnic agenda. And this is why people will never support Obi, we except the gen z and some young uninformed millennial see behind all the frenzy, it's all an ethnic agenda hidden behind people quest for change we all see it.
Not that ethnic agendas are entirely bad, as far it's not detrimental to the stability of Nigeria, every ethnic group in Nigeria deserves representation, but the problem is this is not the right time for it, many people have come out to say this but you all go after them like swamp of bees.

If Nigeria becomes successful it's all of us that will benefit, stop being greedy by imposing a disaster on us!!!

So you can say to a yoruba man to focus on osun and ekiti? And not talk about se politics? Where is this energy last month when your people are trying to force your stooge on us in Lagos? You all should focus on your home state too and stop putting mouth on the sw politics.

Mind you sw is growing, the ibadan that you all like to abuse is now better than your first class city in the whole of the se
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by theforemost: 10:04am On Mar 25, 2023
This is the man we expect for presidency and not one Obidient
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by Risingsunn: 10:33am On Mar 25, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I really need a better interpretation of this MOU. Is it that EEDC was waiting for such signatures before providing power?

Is it that the government will help the masses pay bills? Are they providing more transformers to solve some technical issues?

What happens if EEDC fails? Because the much I know, any rainfall leads to damages in Nigeria and cut off power supply.
it very easy bro. Firstly, government will ask how much is the bill for the entire state to have 24hrs light, once it is provided, EEDC will provide power with assurances that government will balance up the bill. Distribution companies always divert power to areas they are sure of getting their money from. If there is a guarantee in anambra, they will give them light. These people are business men

1 Like

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by Risingsunn: 10:33am On Mar 25, 2023
I believe it wil be a form of subsidy from the government.

It is a nice move from soludo

1 Like

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2023
Risingsunn:
it very easy bro. Firstly, government will ask how much is the bill for the entire state to have 24hrs light, once it is provided, EEDC will provide power with assurances that government will balance up the bill. Distribution companies always divert power to areas they are sure of getting their money from. If there is a guarantee in anambra, they will give them light. These people are business men

In a place where they need prepaid meter? Or those without prepaid? Those who use prepaid meaning they pay before use have not had 24hrs electricity indicating that payment is not the bottleneck. As for those without prepaid, do you think anyone will pay if he finds out government pays for him? Government cannot even try that bro.

This whole thing looks a charade until the government comes out to inform their role in the whole MOU. Will government assist in generations? Will they supply more transformers to help technical challenges? Will it support with vehicle and softwares for logistics challenges? What and what is important. Don't just fall for SCAM easily
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by obyrich(m): 10:46am On Mar 25, 2023
Kimjongun:

Soludo was a CBN governor and during his tenure Nigeria didn't experience this kind of disaster, as a ex cbn governor soludo has experienced knowledge and understanding of the Nigerian economy, also moving to being a governor in a major Nigerian state add to this wealth of experience. Soludo is a national treasure, you all should support him so he can succeed in Anambra if he does most of us will gladly vote for him at the right time.

No innocent citizen can say they enjoy Buhari tenure, the economy is presently a disaster, our economy was growing before he came around but he intentionally reset the economy to fit his ethnic agenda. And this is why people will never support Obi, we except the gen z and some young uninformed millennial see behind all the frenzy, it's all an ethnic agenda hidden behind people quest for change we all see it.
Not that ethnic agendas are entirely bad, as far it's not detrimental to the stability of Nigeria, every ethnic group in Nigeria deserves representation, but the problem is this is not the right time for it, many people have come out to say this but you all go after them like swamp of bees.

If Nigeria becomes successful it's all of us that will benefit, stop being greedy by imposing a disaster on us!!!

So you can say to a yoruba man to focus on osun and ekiti? And not talk about se politics? Where is this energy last month when your people are trying to force your stooge on us in Lagos? You all should focus on your home state too and stop putting mouth on the sw politics.

Mind you sw is growing, the ibadan that you all like to abuse is now better than your first class city in the whole of the se

Lol. Why didn't you support Rochas Okorocha, Dave Umahi, Ogbonnaya Onu, Chubuike Amechi, to clinch the APC ticket? Lol. You call a Lagos indigine, GRV, a stooge. Gbadamosi was also a stooge. Anyone but appointed by Tinubu who aspires to become Governor in Lagos automatically becomes a stooge. See your small brain. Remind me when Soludo becomes president Yorubas support.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by jeph19(m): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2023
Any news about development no matter what zone of the country gives me Joy... I hope other governors would do same... Especially Delta blessed with river bodies for hydropower but 😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by Kimjongun: 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
obyrich:
Lol. Why didn't you support Rochas Okorocha, Dave Umahi, Ogbonnaya Onu, Chubuike Amechi, to clinch the APC ticket? Lol. You call a Lagos indigine, GRV, a stooge. Gbadamosi was also a stooge. Anyone but appointed by Tinubu who aspires to become Governor in Lagos automatically becomes a stooge. See your small brain. Remind me when Soludo becomes president Yorubas support.

Lol Rochas what? You are funny bro, like I mentioned many of us didn't use ethnic sentiment to make decisions during the last election, the only thing that will can validate the candidacy of these people over Tinubu, is ethnic sentiment. Tinubu has built a nation inside of Nigeria, taken millions out of poverty, he deserves a national appointment.

Lol I didn't mention anyone but the truth that inside of you will always find its way out. You know your stooge. I won't say more than that
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by Chimok: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
SReporters:

https://www.solutionreporters.com/2023/03/24/soludo-signs-mou-with-eedc-for-24-7-power-supply-in-anambra-state/
Next month ask Anambrarians how far and stop this early praises because Soludo remains a talkative
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by paxx: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
chudez0147:
Finally Anambra will live up to its slogan " Light of the Nation.. Way to go ....

Is it time to relocate to my beloved state .

my brother yes. Anambra is the spot to go

1 Like

Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by obyrich(m): 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
Kimjongun:

Lol Rochas what? You are funny bro, like I mentioned many of us didn't use ethnic sentiment to make decisions during the last election, the only thing that will can validate the candidacy of these people over Tinubu, is ethnic sentiment. Tinubu has built a nation inside of Nigeria, taken millions out of poverty, he deserves a national appointment.

Lol I didn't mention anyone but the truth that inside of you will always find its way out. You know your stooge. I won't say more than that
Tinubu built which nation? Is Ekiti better than Ebonyi? Is Ondo better than Enugu? Please travel and see.
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by 2starboy25: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
I'm not interested about papers. Until I see electricity in my room 24/7,then I will compliment
No mind ass lick niggaz, "pen en paper kee dem dia
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by Emmanuel909090: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
Implementation, not MOU
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by DenreleDave(m): 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
Oovi5:
Commendable

Hello Ovi, it's been a while
Re: Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State by Oovi5(f): 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
DenreleDave:

Hello Ovi, it's been a while
Happy new year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Islamic Training Centre In Lagos (photos) / You Can’t Wait For Govt To Do Everything, Remi Tinubu Tells Nigerians / Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.