Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Peter Obi Didn't Help Me To Win, I Joined Labour Party Before Him- Alex OTTI, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Didn't Help Me To Win, I Joined Labour Party Before Him- Alex OTTI, (485 Views)

‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman / El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" / Sen. Shehu Sani ‏joined Labour To Protest Over 30,000 Minimum Wage,today (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Didn't Help Me To Win, I Joined Labour Party Before Him- Alex OTTI, by Discovery4today: 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQADz3vZ_-o
I Would Have Won Without Peter Obi; I Joined Labour Party Before Him –Abia Governor-elect, Otti | Sahara Reporters https:///3lxgqnv

According to him, he won the 2015 election that produced Okezie Ikpazu as governor under the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA.

A bia State governor-elect, Alex Otti, says he would have won the election without the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi, who later joined the party.

According to him, he won the 2015 election that produced Okezie Ikpazu as governor under the All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA. Otti also revealed that he joined the Labour Party before Obi.
He disclosed this on Thursday night during an interview on Channels TV's Politics Today.
It took about a week before he called me and said that he purchased the presidential nomination form and he was coming to Labour Party.

“We were prepared to fight the way we fought in 2015. The votes we garnered in Abia could have been had but maybe the margin could have been smaller.

“That is why it’s always good to acknowledge Peter Obi. He came to Abia about four times to campaign for us.

“I think he had done well for us. That is why even the first election out of the eight House of Representatives seats, we took six and sent some people on permanent retirement.

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Help Me To Win, I Joined Labour Party Before Him- Alex OTTI, by peteregwu(m): 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
Let him just do well above his predecessors or else obedients will still vote him out.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Help Me To Win, I Joined Labour Party Before Him- Alex OTTI, by Discovery4today: 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
peteregwu:
Let him just do well above his predecessors or else obedients will still vote him out.
He meant that obidients didn't help him win too
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Help Me To Win, I Joined Labour Party Before Him- Alex OTTI, by Pickmycall: 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
Who know LP before PO?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Help Me To Win, I Joined Labour Party Before Him- Alex OTTI, by Jones4190(m): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
it means obi is nobody

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Help Me To Win, I Joined Labour Party Before Him- Alex OTTI, by chinchum(m): 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
To a good extent he is right. I recall he most likely won 2015 election under APGA but rigged out by PDP in the days there were no BVAS
Re: Peter Obi Didn't Help Me To Win, I Joined Labour Party Before Him- Alex OTTI, by Creamypussy(f): 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
Quite the unnecessary talk's.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Help Me To Win, I Joined Labour Party Before Him- Alex OTTI, by Discovery4today: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
Jones4190:
it means obi is nobody
And you are somebody?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn't Help Me To Win, I Joined Labour Party Before Him- Alex OTTI, by Mynd44: 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2023

(1)

Image Of The Suspension Letter Served To Ayu From The Ward Level. / Peter Obi Shocked Me In The 2023 Election - Senator Alli Ndume / Chief Mrs Titilola Adeleke Extends Easter Greetings To All Christians Faithfuls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.