Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 (40020 Views)

Naked Men Undergo Torturous Pain From A Native Doctor To Get Rich (pictures) / Hushpuppi To Be Sentenced On September 21 / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by ufotunang: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
That is the problem when all this politicians run to abroad for medical treatment...if they have built standard and well equipped hospitals with medical facilities they would had not need to travel abroad to do all this things...but they abandon the hospitals and health sector in nigeria.. and be traveling abroad for medical treatment... developed your home first.. charity begins at home
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by Elidrisy20: 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
They're well fed @ uk prison
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by Mackenzie12(m): 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
So what does "and others" mean to you? And you want to be taken serious when you don't even have basic understanding
Kobonaire4:

Also peter obi, gej, atiku, Obasanjo, ortom, etc

You only called out people from your opponent's side

That's why i don't take you agbado and obidient serious
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mackenzie12:
So what does "and others" mean to you? And you want to be taken serious when you don't even have basic understanding

You know what you did... cheesy

Be the change.
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by swaggerjack: 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
obaidan:
God go dey catch una 1 by 1.......all the stolen funds you thieves in politics use to buy properties up and down in the west...if u use am build better hospital, u for fit do the transplant in a system where u can manipulate to your advantage(as usual since na weytin una kuku sabi)
but greed no dey make una get foresight.....one way or the other ..u deprive others..it will hunt u down someday.. thief money to live wealthy amongst the poor, someday they will be hungry and u will be the only one left for them to attack.
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by TAYO124: 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
Kobonaire4:

It is still a crime.

Let's not excuse crime please.

Plus, why couldn't any one of her siblings donate a kidney?

Focus your emotive response on”millions of poor Nigerians who elected Ekweremadu to represent them in a bid to fight for their interests and promote a better living standard for them, he failed in that regard then used the resources of this people to enrich himself and serve primarily family interests then conclude whether he has any morality in him.
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
TAYO124:

Focus your emotive response on”millions of poor Nigerians who elected Ekweremadu to represent them in a bid to fight for their interests and promote a better living standard for them, he failed in that regard then used the resources of this people to enrich himself and serve primarily family interests then conclude whether he has any morality in him.

And now, he is suffering the result of his actions.
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by generationz(f): 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
Pretty Sonia needed a Kidney transplant.

A 21 year old man was brought in from Lagos as the donor after matching kidneys were confirmed through a middle-man (a doctor who has been convicted with the Ekweremadus).

He was promised Β£7,000 pounds to sell his kidney.

At the hospital, the doctor in charge of the surgical operation interviewed the donor/victim.

One of the requirements for the surgery was that the donor can afford life-long medical care that comes with living with one kidney.

The donor/victim couldn't give assurances that he could afford life-long medical care and he wasn't briefed about the pros and cons of the process before he accepted to come to the UK.

The donor/victim walked into a police station and made a report.

Ekweremadu, his wife and the middle man doctor were arrested.

Under UK laws, organ donors are not to be paid for donating their organs. They are to do so voluntarily without charge.

The Modern Slavery Act enacted by parliament in 2015 was violated.

Ekweremadu, his wife and middle man doctor have been convicted.

They await sentencing which could be as severe has life imprisonment.

The donor/victim has been granted asylum because his safety in Nigeria cannot be guaranteed.

Pretty Sonia the sick girl has been discharged and acquitted by the court. She still hopes for a kidney donor.

The case is the first of its kind in the UK and the conviction is a landmark achievement since the enactment of the Modern Slavery Act in 2015.

Sonia is so pretty, kind-hearted and harmless πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•. I'm depressed. I feel for her. She'll live with the guilt of destroying her own parents 😒😭😭😭

Thanks for explaining it better.
I thought the young boy double crossed them. Honestly, I try to feel sorry for this lady and e every politicians child but I can't. I truly try but I feel numb and indifferent. We do not know the names of countless children of the poor who when fighting for their basic rights in this evil country these men created died in the process? What about the end sars victims who were shot? Those are peoples kids. What about the ones who are bedridden and forgotten from endsars protest? The ones who are forgotten in police custody after demonic officers go and raid innocent children of the poor and demand ransom?

Honestly, the rich and powerful do not fear God, death is the only thing they fear. It respects no one and it doesn't care about your wealth or status, it will come for you.

If Ekweremadu had morals, they would have planned a good aftercare for that boy. They would have promised him much more than Β£7k or they would have have simply put their trust in God and kept praying. Isn't that what the pastors they bribe with their stolen wealth tell us the poor people to do while they ride around in their armoured cars with bodyguards? undecided
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by dammyz101(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
SavageResponse:

Legal organ sale has a waiting list of over 3 years!
his daughter has been sick for over 3yrs
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by drsibz66(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
juman:

A healthy kidney is enough.
A can donate my kidney for free if necessary.

God put 2 there for a reason. What if something happens to the one healthy one later. Anyhow you want to defend it just know its always a risk loosing one and you have to go extra miles to protect the remaining one. Which is always going to cause one poor quality of life. Cos you have to be ultra selective of what you eat , drink , inhale, rub on your skin or even use to bath. You see , psychologically and mentally is even draining having one healthy one
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I really feel for the Ekweremadus.

Paternal and maternal instincts at play.

Any sane parents can fall into this divine trap because most can't stand their children dying before their very eyes except if there is absolutely nothing they can do about it.

Besides, even if they are truly guilty as charged, they weren't planning to commit murder at least. It was just a case of understanding between them and the young lad. Though I ain't supporting such extremity, it's just a classical case of how parents can go crazy because of their children.

So the body wey dem wan reap no get paternal and maternal instincts at work abi?

It will no be well with them
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by Passwords247: 6:46am On Mar 26, 2023
When you're supposed to develop your country's hospitals and you refused, this is one of the consequences
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by adecz: 7:19am On Mar 26, 2023
Mr Kidneyβ—οΈβ—οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by MiracleMe7: 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Some years ago, the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital special project team approached the Deputy Senate President (Ike Ekweremmadu) to help them fast track the funding for a project in the Hospital though a government intervention prpject

He asked to submit their proposal and they did, it was 400million for Renal Centre. The N400m was to build the structure, procure equipment and train few doctors abroad for renal transplant and other special renal emergency training

Ike Ekeremmadu asked them to double the money to N800m and the extra N400m will be for him to facilitate the release of the funds

Ike Ekeremmadu later facilitated the release of 50% of the fund and diverted all of it even without the knowledge of UNTH

After waiting for so long, UNTH made contact and was told they should submit the progress report for the project status in order to access the balance 50% alas they had nothing to show for the initial 50% and didn't even know that oga Deputy Senate President has a taken N400m and moved.

On May 5th this year, Ike Ekeremmadu will receive his jail sentence for trying to do a kidney transplant in the UK foe her daughter whose kidney failed... we know the story

Ike Ekeremmadu pocketed N400m meant for building a Kidney Centre in his state where probably the daughter would have received a transplant without flying abroad and facing the stringent laws guiding organ transplant

Who says God doesn't have a sense of humour?

Who says God doesn't have a sense of humour?
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
N3TRAL:
Pretty Sonia needed a Kidney transplant.

Sonia is so pretty, kind-hearted and harmless πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•. I'm depressed. I feel for her. She'll live with the guilt of destroying her own parents 😒😭😭😭

How do you know she is kindhearted and harmless?
You don't need to be depressed you can still offer your kidney to offer they will waybill it to her in london
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by Waterbear(m): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2023
In every page you quote that person begging and pray for assistance..

I suspect you and that begger are in some kind of emotional scam...
That's if you're not the same person

Just continue
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by Kyari79(m): 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
Those are the types of our leaders ?
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by LewisIsADog(m): 7:54pm On May 05, 2023
Fira09:

Do you think anytime I report such post of yours; I don't screenshot your initial comments?

I will make this account get banned when you try it again.

πŸ‘€ on πŸ‘†.

Such a silly sanctimonious prick.

It's your audacity to go around thinking you're some kind of moral judge for me, when you're doing worse and x10 of what others are doing.

No like how exactly does it work in your mind? How exactly have you convinced yourself in thinking you're a good person who can police other online?

You will crumble. Whoever you are. God knows you will.
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by LewisIsADog(m): 8:23pm On May 05, 2023
Fira09:

This forum really gave you some mere online power, b!tch, if only you know who you actually speaking with.

Oh. Look in the mirror. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

You're a bastard if you don't do anything to me offline.

Kolo.
Re: Senator Ekweremadu, Wife And Their Doctor To Be Sentenced On May 5 by Katcall: 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
enilola5:
The guy don use ham japa, con even apply for asslym join. God don finally pick your call
Bro, I need your advice on DSA bank offer. What does the job look like?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vikings And KKK Clash In Cross River, Photos Of Victims Killed / Tension as EFCC Seizes Dollars From Onitsha Traders / Robbers Attack Another Bank In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.