Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV (46623 Views)

Some Funny INEC Result Sheets / Civichive Did Collation Of Nasarawa Governorship Election Results From IREV. / Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Result Viewing Portal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Svoboda(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
Beremx:
Peter Obi isn't challenging the results. He is challenging the process that made Tinubu president elect.

That's a smart move.

What process? The 2022 electoral act gives more latitudte to inec than ever before. Promises of realtime upload were only administrative, and cant be challenged legally. Obi has no case to challenge.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Massiveglory: 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2023
All these tinubu hired agents forming neutral with false numbers.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by gigabyte13: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
muykem:
Have you not seen that Peter Obi and Atiku are gradually moving away from allegation of rigging to other areas.

Because they have done the background check and discovered that, the BATMAN beat them hands down......
So they are looking for another backdoor to come in.....
Dem dey underrate the BATMAN....
Baba go show Dem skills for tribunal again.
Tinubu the rave of the moment
Man wey Sabi

3 Likes

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by broadman20: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
muykem:
Have you not seen that Peter Obi and Atiku are gradually moving away from allegation of rigging to other areas.

Inec promised us FREE,FAIR, CREDIBLE ELECTION.

So Nigerians are only raising objections based on what they promised.

I think they are not wrong in asking for that.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by KanwuliaExtra: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
Pleasant01:

It is IREV not BVAS.... you're the biggest OLODO

YOU IJJJIOT!
I SAID BVAS. . . THAT RECORDS THE REAL NUMBER OF VOTERS FROM THE POLLING UNITS.
MUMU! IF YOU LIKE RECONFIGURE THE BVAS A MILLION TIMES. . . THE POLLING UNITS HAVE THE ORIGINAL RESULTS. kiss
Not your useless IREV. . . tweeked by the 'third party' software used to manipulate the IREV.
You think all Nigerians are daft like you? cheesy
You phocking DUNCE! kiss
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Massiveglory: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:
Based on the Process. He is asking to be declared winner based on the process. He believes if the process is done well and all the valid votes are counted, he will win.
So you are aware of this and you tabulate manipulated figures and out out?
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Amumaigwe: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:
As a statistician, I've always believed in the powers of deductive inference based on sampling.

INEC has uploaded over 94% of the Presidential Results on the IREV Portal. Now there are people who believe that the result announced by INEC is significantly different from the result uploaded on IREV. I decided to randomly select result sheets from IREV and collate. The sample size was 314 result sheets. That sample size was gotten from an online sample size calculator. Click on this link to see my research protocol: https://www.nairaland.com/7614305/statistical-analysis-inec-result-irev

The result is very interesting.

RESULT
So after collating the result sheets from randomly selected 314 polling units, APC got a total of 15394 votes. LP got 10430 votes. NNPP got 2613 votes. And PDP got 11533 votes. So APC got the majority of votes followed by the PDP, then LP and finally NNPP.

This means INEC declaration is in tune with what's uploaded on IREV. However I noticed that the result for Rivers State is very strange. My collated result shows LP has more than 4 times the votes gotten by either APC or PDP.

So in conclusion, the IREV result is almost exactly what INEC declared. The only discrepancy is that of Rivers State. I might have to inspect that of Rivers State even further in my next analysis. But despite the Rivers State discrepancy, APC won fair and square based on the results on IREV Portal. I say this with 95% confidence.

Whether the results from IREV is authentic or not is a matter for another discuss. My focus was just to use the results I saw on the IREV Portal.

That's why INEC declared him the winner. What new information have you put forward? The dispute is that the results uploaded on IREV were falsified. Obi is already in court, you people should meet him there. You people should stop running helter skelter.

1 Like

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by omeke12(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
Feyisera:
We upload pictures in real time on Instagram and Facebook. With all the billions Mr Mahmood was given, why didn't the pictures upload in real time? Why are they still being uploaded little by little? Simple things shouldn't be so complex. Even though I support Asiwaju, I blame INEC's inefficiency for all this uproar.

Had they made this whole thing seamless, it wouldn't leave any room for suspicion and scrutiny.

Don't let politicians fool you my brother
APC is the ruling party
They lost the election
Uploading the result is actually more simple than you thought
But how do u expect the ruling party in the most corrupt country in Africa to allow a mush room party to take over..
My brother, I respect u support jagaba, I support atiku too
But aside rigging from governors loyal to jagaban and ApC barely very few Nigerians voted for him in the south... Except his tribes men.. I can bet u are one... I don't have a problem with that
Up North where APC was expected to do well, they saw LP sweeping the Christian vote and PDP and NNPP sharing the Muslim votes
This election made me respect Jagaban more... Because, call it rigging, call it whatever.. I never believed he would win...
Even Buhari brought up policies that would work against him yet he bulldozed his way to victory
Had atiku got the votes Obi did, Inec would have allowed the upload of results
All the same, I hope his tenure favours us all
Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by AskProf: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:
As a statistician, I've always believed in the powers of deductive inference based on sampling.

INEC has uploaded over 94% of the Presidential Results on the IREV Portal. Now there are people who believe that the result announced by INEC is significantly different from the result uploaded on IREV. I decided to randomly select result sheets from IREV and collate. The sample size was 314 result sheets. That sample size was gotten from an online sample size calculator. Click on this link to see my research protocol: https://www.nairaland.com/7614305/statistical-analysis-inec-result-irev

RESULT
So after collating the result sheets from randomly selected 314 polling units, APC got a total of 15394 votes. LP got 10430 votes. NNPP got 2613 votes. And PDP got 11533 votes. So APC got the majority of votes followed by the PDP, then LP and finally NNPP.

This means INEC declaration is in tune with what's uploaded on IREV. However I noticed that the result for Rivers State is very strange. My collated result shows LP has more than 4 times the votes gotten by either APC or PDP.

So in conclusion, the IREV result is almost exactly what INEC declared. The only discrepancy is that of Rivers State. I might have to inspect that of Rivers State even further in my next analysis. But despite the Rivers State discrepancy, APC won fair and square based on the results on IREV Portal. I say this with 95% confidence.

Whether the results from IREV is authentic or not is a matter for another discuss. My focus was just to use the results I saw on the IREV Portal.

"Election statistics could likened to a woman's binkini.
What it reveals is interesting, but, what it hides is much more interesting."

- Dr Chuba Okadigbo

1 Like

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Reelmii: 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
GENES11S:
Y does this your moniker resemble one of the contestant?

Obi-noscopy

The election is over bro. Everybody should save their energy for self development...e get y.

Nigeria election has always been rigged. It's just a matter of who rigg pass.

I don't know why this one shock many people.

i just tire ooo....mamy people will focus on this issue till 2023 go leave them without any self achievement......rigging is part of the game.....anybody wey no rig na him choice, he cannot force his choice of not rigging on someone who choose to rig......

U spoke well jare

3 Likes

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Dindondin(m): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

You picked your sample from one or two geopolitical zones where some parties have the strongest support base.

Next time, pick 10 samples from different wards of different LGAs across each state of all the geo-political zones in Nigeria.

For now, your research is biased and intended to suit the researchers narrative.
This is where a lot of you are missing it. APC won the majority votes. The court will prove it

5 Likes

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by AskProf: 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:

RESULT

A. Recorded after voting at PU.

B. Uploaded to IREV.

1 Like

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Tee2027: 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
Pls can kindly stop disturbing this forum and our peace with your stupid IREV bullshit?

We sane Nigerians have moved on, we have more to do in our lives than IREV this IREV that shit, life is not stagnant we have move so if you want to remain in old page and die their bro your choice though, but pls stop disturbing us here. Tinubu is the next president come May 2023 and nothing I mean nothing 1 million obi and his slowpoke followers can do about it.

Everyone of you should go and focus on your lives, Tinubu, Obi, Atiku has lived a fulfilled life with billions sleeping in their bank account, go and hussle stop bothering your heads for nothing......

Go and hustle you lazy a s s holes go and hussle. "Failure always have excuses". Go and hustle and stop using election as excuse for your failed destiny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by macaranta(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
StreetFight:

Some truths are too bitter to accept.

Anyone that does not get significant votes from the North West and the North East cannot win the national election. That was why Tinubu really concentrated on the NW an NE. If you notice his campaign in the South East and South South, you will see from his body language that he was just forced to go there by his assistants, if not for them, Tinubu would not have gone to the SE and SS to campaign at all.

But Tinubu also knew that the Kardashian States will be the most focus in the core North, and you can see what happened there, despite APC losing the Kardashian States, Labour Party still didn't get up 15% in the states. Tinubu didn't just concerntrate on the Kardashian States, he captured some other core North states.

Even at the Middle Belt which Labourers Party thought belongs to them, APC got 4 of the 6 Middle Belt states.

So, how could Peter Obituary have won. It's practically impossible.

He captured it in INEC office ? Truth is, a process was laid down for the direct upload to the servers from polling unit anything contrary to that invalidates or at least creates doubt over what was collated that's just facts.

I guess what the OP is checking includes all those manipulated and mutilated results sheets as data points, that's just blatant violation of data integrity.

Again this is Nigeria, not expecting much to change going forward ...but let's call a spade a spade.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by tamdun: 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
jaxxy:
Bearing in mind the midnight declaration was done with more than half of these results yet to be uploaded and worse still not fully uploaded 1 week after the elections.

That alone is Questionable, criminal, unconstitutional and illegal.
This is where ur party agents comes in,compare the results they brought from their polling units to the one on Irev,is there any diff

2 Likes

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by jaxxy(m): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
tamdun:

This is where ur party agents comes in,compare the results they brought from their polling units to the one on Irev,is there any diff

it's been noticed and done since b4 the declaration and they all asked Mr mahmood yakubu to suspend the collation to sort out the discrepancies bt he refused and declared illegal results and a fraudulent winner..
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by adanny01(m): 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Fake collated results. . . loading.
BVAS will reveal if those actually match.

1 month later. . . . results are still uploading. grin. . . . AND INEC DECLARED WINNERS? cheesy
AGBEKPOOO INEC with the CRIMINAL CALLED MAHMOOD and his 'Katangora Professorship'!
Na dem first use BVAS technology? grin
After spending billions, can't certify results in less than 1 week.

IJJJIOTS!!!

Out of 22 million registered voters in Kenya. . .30% voted by 12PM. cheesy
Out of 912 million eligible voters in India. . .with a 67.4% turn out of 613,656,298 votes cast.
THEY VOTE FOR 5 WEEKS, SO EVERYONE GETS A CHANCE. . . .Then all votes are counted IN ONE DAY!!!

Out of 94.5 million voters in SHYTEHOLE Nigeria. . . .ONLY 25 MILLION VOTERS. . .and we are using 1 MONTH to upload results.
Awon OLODOS! cheesy
CRIMINAL-GWORO INEC!

1 month later do you expect results from PU's where election didn't hold or votes voided to be uploaded?

1 Like

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by ZombieSlayer1: 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
Reelmii:
i just tire ooo....mamy people will focus on this issue till 2023 go leave them without any self achievement......rigging is part of the game.....anybody wey no rig na him choice, he cannot force his choice of not rigging on someone who choose to rig......

U spoke well jare
I hope someday when someone steals what's rightfully yours, you'll echo this same bullshit
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by DodadaKoKigbe: 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obidients and peter obi already know this. The only strategy left now is emotional manipulation.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by emerged01(m): 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
Beremx:
Peter Obi isn't challenging the results. He is challenging the process that made Tinubu president elect.

That's a smart move.
He is not challenging the process anymore but praying that the court should disqualify Tinubu for drug issue.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by StreetFight: 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
omonnakoda:

Bitter truth is Muslim Muslim ticket was the only way for Tinubu to win
He correctly judged where he would and would not get votes

A Northern Christian as Tinubu's deputy would have meant that Tinubu is giving Atiku Abubakar all the Northern votes. But, Tinubu knows better. He may not even like Shettima as a person, but he knew only a Northern Muslim who is liked by fellow Northern governors can win the election for him

7 Likes

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by barbstee(m): 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
Beremx:

That's a smart move.

But he said he won and he'll proof it in court

2 Likes

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Beremx(f): 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
emerged01:

He is not challenging the process anymore but praying that the court should disqualify Tinubu for drug issue.
the drug case is still part of the process.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Bluntemperor: 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

You picked your sample from one or two geopolitical zones where some parties have the strongest support base.

Next time, pick 10 samples from different wards of different LGAs across each state of all the geo-political zones in Nigeria.

For now, your research is biased and intended to suit the researchers narrative.

If you think his research is not good enough, please conduct yours and let us see the outcomes,for its easy to condemn others, especially if not favourable to you!

3 Likes

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by boltwings: 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:
I picked my sample from ALL the States.
check your post again. the first time I read this post, I saw APC got 10k, LP got 15k but now I am seeing the reverse
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by sencekompis: 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obi the crying baby

3 Likes

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Reelmii: 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

I hope someday when someone steals what's rightfully yours, you'll echo this same bullshit
dont forget urself in the process
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Boyooosa(m): 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
Kudos alaye!

1 Like

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by boltwings: 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:
Based on the Process. He is asking to be declared winner based on the process. He believes if the process is done well and all the valid votes are counted, he will win.
check again the figures of APC and LP on your post
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by edungene7: 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
Even an illiterate will understand the reason behind the delay is majorly to doctor the uploaded results to suit the announced figures just imagine someone uploading results two weeks after elections and yet they are not done

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) / Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH / Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.