Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV (46614 Views)

Some Funny INEC Result Sheets / Civichive Did Collation Of Nasarawa Governorship Election Results From IREV. / Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Result Viewing Portal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by KINGBEN1(m): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
Dear Statistician,

The matter of a poll of this nature is purely descriptive statistics, you cannot use inferential statistics to make profound statements for this because Inferencial statistics is purely estimation.
And the election votes are stochastic and grossly heterogeneous across the regions in Nigeria.

And votes are not ESTIMATED but accurately tallied to prove a winner.

Please don’t make reckless deductions.

Many thanks

1 Like

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by lotkyes200: 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
Hmmmmm you really waste your time what you did can not be reliable at alllll
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
Feyisera:
We upload pictures in real time on Instagram and Facebook. With all the billions Mr Mahmood was given, why didn't the pictures upload in real time? Why are they still being uploaded little by little? Simple things shouldn't be so complex. Even though I support Asiwaju, I blame INEC's inefficiency for all this uproar.

Had they made this whole thing seamless, it wouldn't leave any room for suspicion and scrutiny.

So you can collect your balance after hacking the server and stuffing it with your own copies abi
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by ZombieSlayer1: 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
Reelmii:
dont forget urself in the process
Don't you know when you support evil, evil comes to you? If INEC had followed due process, all these court cases wouldn't have come up, but INEC chose to be a tool to disenfranchise people in favour of a particular candidate.
You guys don't even seem to know the enormity of the rubbish INEC did. An American client of mine told me INEC will never allow the election to be free and fair, and I wagered $500 with him because I was confident in my country.
My issue isn't even the $500 lost, my greatest pain is how I was foolishly supporting a country that has sworn not to advance
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by akinade28(f): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:
As a statistician, I've always believed in the powers of deductive inference based on sampling.

INEC has uploaded over 94% of the Presidential Results on the IREV Portal. Now there are people who believe that the result announced by INEC is significantly different from the result uploaded on IREV. I decided to randomly select result sheets from IREV and collate. The sample size was 314 result sheets. That sample size was gotten from an online sample size calculator. Click on this link to see my research protocol: https://www.nairaland.com/7614305/statistical-analysis-inec-result-irev

The result is very interesting.

RESULT
So after collating the result sheets from randomly selected 314 polling units, APC got a total of 15394 votes. LP got 10430 votes. NNPP got 2613 votes. And PDP got 11533 votes. So APC got the majority of votes followed by the PDP, then LP and finally NNPP.

This means INEC declaration is in tune with what's uploaded on IREV. However I noticed that the result for Rivers State is very strange. My collated result shows LP has more than 4 times the votes gotten by either APC or PDP.

So in conclusion, the IREV result is almost exactly what INEC declared. The only discrepancy is that of Rivers State. I might have to inspect that of Rivers State even further in my next analysis. But despite the Rivers State discrepancy, APC won fair and square based on the results on IREV Portal. I say this with 95% confidence.

Whether the results from IREV is authentic or not is a matter for another discuss. My focus was just to use the results I saw on the IREV Portal.
How did you do your sampling? How can we trust your sampling process?
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by millionaireman: 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
Throwback:
Obi should move on with his failure.

He is a mandate thief with his useless running mate that did not bring in any tangible Northern Muslim votes for which he was selected.

Even if Peter Obi's wife is appointed the INEC Chair, he will still come 3rd, and his late candidacy with Labour Party would still disqualify him.

Shame on the loser.

Sham Election
3 Muslim presidential candidates contested against one Christian presidential candidate in an election polarised between Muslims and Christians after APC chose Muslim-Muslim ticket, in a Nigeria nearly equally divided between Muslims and Christians.

It's normal expectation for the 3 Muslims to share the votes of Nigerian Muslims, therefore the Christian presidential candidate wins with a wide margin.

How come two Muslim presidential candidates each scored more votes than the Christian presidential candidate, if not that the election was heavily rigged against the Christian presidential candidate?
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by DeTruthh: 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:
As a statistician, I've always believed in the powers of deductive inference based on sampling.

INEC has uploaded over 94% of the Presidential Results on the IREV Portal. Now there are people who believe that the result announced by INEC is significantly different from the result uploaded on IREV. I decided to randomly select result sheets from IREV and collate. The sample size was 314 result sheets. That sample size was gotten from an online sample size calculator. Click on this link to see my research protocol: https://www.nairaland.com/7614305/statistical-analysis-inec-result-irev

RESULT
So after collating the result sheets from randomly selected 314 polling units, APC got a total of 15394 votes. LP got 10430 votes. NNPP got 2613 votes. And PDP got 11533 votes. So APC got the majority of votes followed by the PDP, then LP and finally NNPP.

This means INEC declaration is in tune with what's uploaded on IREV. However I noticed that the result for Rivers State is very strange. My collated result shows LP has more than 4 times the votes gotten by either APC or PDP.

So in conclusion, the IREV result is almost exactly what INEC declared. The only discrepancy is that of Rivers State. I might have to inspect that of Rivers State even further in my next analysis. But despite the Rivers State discrepancy, APC won fair and square based on the results on IREV Portal. I say this with 95% confidence.

Whether the results from IREV is authentic or not is a matter for another discuss. My focus was just to use the results I saw on the IREV Portal.

Keep deceiving yourself. The results uploaded by INEC, are they the true copy of the results collated and signed by the party agents at the polling units?

Or they are results single handedly written and signed by an INEC official?

Modified. For your last paragraph, we will prove in court. This is because according to the law, it says that the signed copy by all party agents shall be snapped and sent to the IREV.

So those results with same handwriting and signature for different agents just dey make me laugh.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Ezzymadu: 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
That's cooked results nothing more than this
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by omonnakoda: 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
StreetFight:

A Northern Christian as Tinubu's deputy would have meant that Tinubu is giving Atiku Abubakar all the Northern votes. But, Tinubu knows better. He may not even like Shettima as a person, but he knew only a Northern Muslim who is liked by fellow Northern governors can win the election for him
He bet and won. But the country is divided
The SS have to take responsibility for the emergence of Atiku and their houseboy mentality
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by muykem: 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
na2016:

Because they are not as stupid as you are. After reconfiguration of BVAS, what concrete evidence do you want them to use and justify that results were changed?
You will come and insult people as if you have reasonable thing to say. They claimed to have won the election, we expect them to come up with computations from their party agents copy of original results sheet.

1 Like

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by imbless: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:

RESULT

Which sample technique did you use? As a statistician u are, why did you use 314 result sheet to judge a population of more than 150k size?
This your analysis is next to bullcrap.

1 Like

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by nairamaniac: 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
Beremx:
Peter Obi isn't challenging the results. He is challenging the process that made Tinubu president elect.

That's a smart move.
Beremx how can you of all people get this wrong?
Peter Obi is challenging both the results and the process that brought about the result.
The thread was here on naialand just 2days ago.

Can you not see *dispute* *dispute* *dispute* of *results* *results* *results* all over the whole thread and matter?
He is disputing the results in 21 states which includes 3 states that he clearly won.

https://www.nairaland.com/7623399/presidential-election-peter-obi-disputes#121978153
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Okorietitus: 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Fake collated results. . . loading.
BVAS will reveal if those actually match.

1 month later. . . . results are still uploading. grin. . . . AND INEC DECLARED WINNERS? cheesy
AGBEKPOOO INEC with the CRIMINAL CALLED MAHMOOD and his 'Katangora Professorship'!
Na dem first use BVAS technology? grin
After spending billions, can't certify results in less than 1 week.

IJJJIOTS!!!

Out of 22 million registered voters in Kenya. . .30% voted by 12PM. cheesy
Out of 912 million eligible voters in India. . .with a 67.4% turn out = 613,656,298 votes cast.
THEY VOTE FOR 5 WEEKS, SO EVERYONE GETS A CHANCE. . . .Then all votes are counted IN ONE DAY!!!

Out of registered 94.5 million voters in SHYTEHOLE Nigeria, 2/3rds DISENFRANCHISED. . . .ONLY 25 MILLION VOTERS. . .and we are using 1 MONTH to upload results.
Awon OLODOS! cheesy
CRIMINAL-GWORO INEC!

Corpse-washing akata, you don't even know the difference between BVAS and IREV. Slave at home slave abroad. Spits on your fly head.

1 Like

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by DeTruthh: 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
muykem:
You will come and insult people as if you have reasonable thing to say. They claimed to have won the election, we expect them to come up with computations from their party agents copy of original results sheet.
That is what they will provide. That is the evidence they have and will prove in court.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Proudlyomonna: 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
muykem:
Have you not seen that Peter Obi and Atiku are gradually moving away from allegation of rigging to other areas.

The Lp stated that in Rivers Obi got 4times more votes than PdApc.
What Apc did is not just rigging Vote allocation is what We have there.
I wonder why anyone would think it's possible for pdapc to go into the Warlection without rigging undecided
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Billmos: 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obi has no case d drugs case will be thrown out cos d tribunal lack jurisdiction to such case,d case of shetima is just shown dat obi is not well inform, someone bought a form n contested in primary n won n was nominated as vp drop n d party did a rerun another person won d senatorial ticket n still went ahead n win in general election yet u still went ahead n put in ur petition I wonder how will electoral law help him in dat case if he look at d judgement of lawan,akpabio etc.laslas obi just give his supporters wat to masturbate on n nothing more.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Beremx(f): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
nairamaniac:
Beremx how can you of all people get this wrong?
Peter Obi is challenging both the results and the process that brought about the result.
The thread was here on naialand just 2days ago.

Can you not see *dispute* *dispute* *dispute* of *results* *results* *results* all over the whole thread and matter?
He is disputing the results in 21 states which includes 3 states that he clearly won.

https://www.nairaland.com/7623399/presidential-election-peter-obi-disputes#121978153
thanks for the clarification.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by SirNature23: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:

RESULT

If at 95percent confidence interval you still doubt rivers state results, then something is definitely wrong.
1. APC by that inference did not win Rivers hence 25 of Rivers gone
2. By the loss of Rivers 25percent, APC fails to get 24 states

3. By nos 2 above, APC cannot be declared winner
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by AAAdeji: 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
If the results favor him would he have challenge the process?
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by gabbytabby: 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
omonnakoda:
He is challenging the results
He is asking to be declared winner

The onus is on Obi to proof what he alleges and that is the difficulty.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by TheBillyonaire: 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
muykem:
Have you not seen that Peter Obi and Atiku are gradually moving away from allegation of rigging to other areas.

IREV has mostly doctored results. The authentic results from polling units that LP won are not registered on the IREV, that is the rigging we are talking about.

And many returning officers have complained that the results they announced are not the ones on the IREV portal.

Obidients won.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Demolakay: 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2023
EKONGKING:
Any Adults with normal brain knows Tinubu has won convincingly .

PDP supporters know it, that why they are doing touch me touch me not protest with no seriousness .
Obi the piped piper and associated media are just milking Zoombidients ,by saying outlandish tales .

Tomorrow they will say Aliens have send a message that Obi has won elections grin grin grin grin grin .

Since February 25th till nw, INEC is still uploading d Presidential results,nd u still dnt bliv it's bn tampered with.

D 36 states governorship election were uploaded within 24 hours!

I salute ur dumbness
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by sonnie10: 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
Feyisera:
We upload pictures in real time on Instagram and Facebook. With all the billions Mr Mahmood was given, why didn't the pictures upload in real time? Why are they still being uploaded little by little? Simple things shouldn't be so complex. Even though I support Asiwaju, I blame INEC's inefficiency for all this uproar.

Had they made this whole thing seamless, it wouldn't leave any room for suspicion and scrutiny.

Good response
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by KanwuliaExtra: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
Okorietitus:

Corpse-washing akata, you don't even know the difference between BVAS and IREV. Slave at home slave abroad. Spits on your fly head.

Alhaji Marsha BRIDGE-AGBERO!
I repeat BVAS. . .
BVAS!
BVAS!
BVAS!

Why do you think OBI and ATIKU are asking or all records of the SIM CARDS OF THE BVAS?
Ijjiots like you need to know they hold the FORENSIC BLUEPRINTS OF ALL ACCREDITED REGISTERED VOTERS.✔✔✔

Anything afer the BVAS can be MANIPULATED.
We all know.

THE REASON THE BVAS machines were paused on FLIGHT MODE to enable a time frame for the unscrupulous INEC in ABUJA to use a third-party software(Femi Ogunbiyi) to tweek the numbers, IN FAVOR OF APC. wink

Now, it will take a heavenly genius to match the numbers of all BVAS machines in ALL POLLING UNITS to match WHATEVER TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH INEC IS COLLATING AND UPLOADING IN THE IREV. Odeeeeee!!!! cheesy

Then, your blooooody IREV will also have to contend with the ORIGINAL COPIES OF THE RESULTS collated at the polling units.

So please, respect your ignorance and face your level.
Nigerians know what INEC has done. . . THE BVAS MACHINE IS THE AUTHENTIC BLUEPRINT OF ACCREDITED VOTERS IN ALL POLLING UNITS.

1. The reason INEC has attempted to delete and reconfigure with all evidence and do a 're-collation' to match the fake results it has given to NIGERIANS. . . INCLUDING THE WOMAN SHITTTING IN HER TOILET uploaded as a polliing unit result. wink

2. The reason it is taking soooooo long to get certified copies of the collated results. . . because THEY CANNOT MAKE IT ADD UP!😂

E DON CHOKE!

Lessons learned? IF YOU WANNO CHEAT IN ELECTIONS, MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT DO SO WHEN YOU ARE USING A NEW TECHNOLOGY YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND FOR THE FIRST TIME.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by GeneralDae: 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
Throwback:

See them.

Shameless zombies.

They finally agree that Peter Obi is drunk to be claiming he had more votes or scored 10m national votes, or over 1m votes in Plateau, or over 900k votes in Lagos.

Obi has always been a mandate thief.

Obi is a mandate thief, who even emerged a party candidate by despicable ticket hunting.

The process that produced Peter Obi as LP candidate will be equally challenged.
Daniel Bwala said on Channels TV, that the labour party didn't even have their control room, and they (PDP) were the ones who told the Labour Party that they got 900,000 votes in Lagos grin.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Karlifate: 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
Beremx:
Peter Obi isn't challenging the results. He is challenging the process that made Tinubu president elect.

That's a smart move.

This is the summary of the matter at hand, but emotional supporters from both parties are turning it into World War III.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Chochovini: 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:
I picked my sample from ALL the States.
. Excluding Taraba.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by OfficialAPCNig: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:

RESULT

My brother that's not how to run statistical analysis for a heterogeneous data population.

First, you have to segment the population into it's homogenous units and then randomly select 314 data points to form your data samples.

In the case of this election, Nigeria is a federation with 36 federating unit and an FCT.

So, make generalization that is valid and representative, you have to randomly select 314 PUs from each state and the FCT. So you need at least a sample size of at least 11,618 to make a valid submission.

But if you are sampling a state, then you need to draw your samples from it's constituent units, that's is the LGA.

So, basing your analysis on a sample size of 314 PUs drawn nationwide will give you a miss leading results.

So, always break a hetergenous population to it's homogenous units before drawing your samples.

Regards
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by samuelson06(m): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
Feyisera:

May God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you. Amen.

I've never seen beggars with ability to make right choices that's why they'll remain beggars. You supported Tinubu and coming online to beg. Online senseless people will give you their money. Idioot!
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by sonnie10: 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:

RESULT

Out of over 170k polling units you claimed to have used sample size from 314 PUs to come to a reasonable conclusion?.

Secondly, the reliability of the data both from Irev and the online source is questionable. You can’t build truth from falsehood. It is called veracity of information source in data analysis.
So, out of the psychometric properties in data authentication, reliability, veracity and sensitivity , you got none right.

Thirdly, what process did you use in the randomization. Did you consider the skewed manner different voters are distributed in Nigeria . In other words, no standard deviation was considered in your analysis.

What was your inclusion and exclusion criteria when collecting the samples? Not all data should be used for analysis, even if they were randomly collected.

Fifth, you failed to declare your interest in the process. Bias error could affect the method and analysis. Are you APC, LP or PDP? Who is bank rolling you? LP does not give shi shi!

In conclusion, your analysis failed to achieve its intended goal.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by WantsandMore: 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
Beremx:

That's a smart move.
PO made a rash Move, he said and I Quote " We won the Election, & we'll Prove it" now bring evidence of you winning, you say no ooo, na the person be your problems no be the election wey you say you win.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by samuelson06(m): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:
I picked my sample from ALL the States.

Your analysis is poor. You can't analyze a bad data. Data on IREV is largely manipulated to favor Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos) / Gana: Wantor Akwaza Demands 5 Billion Compensation From FG / TikTokers, Mubarak Uniquepikin & Nazifi Muhammad In Jail For Criticizing Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.