Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV (46625 Views)

Some Funny INEC Result Sheets / Civichive Did Collation Of Nasarawa Governorship Election Results From IREV. / Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Result Viewing Portal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by CaptainFM1: 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
Almost 40% of info posted on IREV are unusable.

Simple clear picture some INEC officers cannot take.

Many of the results posted are mutilated with lots of cancellations and tip-exing. I wonder if those NYSC used actually went to school.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by bewla(m): 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:
As a statistician, I've always believed in the powers of deductive inference based on sampling.

INEC has uploaded over 94% of the Presidential Results on the IREV Portal. Now there are people who believe that the result announced by INEC is significantly different from the result uploaded on IREV. I decided to randomly select result sheets from IREV and collate. The sample size was 314 result sheets. That sample size was gotten from an online sample size calculator. Click on this link to see my research protocol: https://www.nairaland.com/7614305/statistical-analysis-inec-result-irev

The result is very interesting.

RESULT
So after collating the result sheets from randomly selected 314 polling units, APC got a total of 15394 votes. LP got 10430 votes. NNPP got 2613 votes. And PDP got 11533 votes. So APC got the majority of votes followed by the PDP, then LP and finally NNPP.

This means INEC declaration is in tune with what's uploaded on IREV. However I noticed that the result for Rivers State is very strange. My collated result shows LP has more than 4 times the votes gotten by either APC or PDP.

So in conclusion, the IREV result is almost exactly what INEC declared. The only discrepancy is that of Rivers State. I might have to inspect that of Rivers State even further in my next analysis. But despite the Rivers State discrepancy, APC won fair and square based on the results on IREV Portal. I say this with 95% confidence.

Whether the results from IREV is authentic or not is a matter for another discuss. My focus was just to use the results I saw on the IREV Portal.
Thank you for your time and hard work
Once again thank you

But this thing call law get one head and spider legs
So let's wait and see if hat come of it
Obi and his uncle are not contesting that but over voting and Tinubu na drug lord them won put for table now
Useless children of hate follow join

We on baba mandate we stand
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Sltp: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
This is the most insensible post I've seen this year. You talked about deductive reasoning by randomly selecting polling units and using that as evidence? You're a joke. You APC urchins and bots won't stop to amaze me.

Seun, you have to do something about Tinubu bots. They create a Tinubu post then flood it with insensible comments and someone will push it to front-page. Have you lost control of Nairaland?
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Arisharon: 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
Did your sample size include any of the various mutilated result sheets?
How come nobody is talking about the various mutilated result sheets in which LP votes were reduced
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by KanwuliaExtra: 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
adanny01:

1 month later do you expect results from PU's where election didn't hold or votes voided to be uploaded?

Same thing. . . Lack of preparation AND SHEER LACK TRANSPARANCY.
I don't care about the man-made causes.
Bottom line?
The process stinks!

Whose fault is it that AGBEROS IN LAGOS or where ever DECIDED TO SHIFT 10 VGC polling stations to the expresssway at the LAST MINUTE. . . thereby throwing the registered voters into sheer panic and distress? shocked

NOT TO MENTION HALF-NAKEHD BABA LAWOS AND MAMA LAWOS. . . dancing all over the streets with some usssseless OJORO festival to intimidate voters AT THE LAST MINUTE? cheesy
Where is that done? ONLY WHERE MAAAD PEOPLE RULE for sure.
You call that nasty process of this blessed 2023 an ELECTION PROCESS? cheesy

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa. . . It is purely THE COMEDY OF THE ABSURD!
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by na2016: 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
muykem:
Have you not seen that Peter Obi and Atiku are gradually moving away from allegation of rigging to other areas.

Because they are not as stupid as you are. After reconfiguration of BVAS, what concrete evidence do you want them to use and justify that results were changed?
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by CXLVII: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
Peter should stop day dreaming……

He should face reality and start planning for 2031

1 Like

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by greggng: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
Feyisera:
We upload pictures in real time on Instagram and Facebook. With all the billions Mr Mahmood was given, why didn't the pictures upload in real time? Why are they still being uploaded little by little? Simple things shouldn't be so complex. Even though I support Asiwaju, I blame INEC's inefficiency for all this uproar.

Had they made this whole thing seamless, it wouldn't leave any room for suspicion and scrutiny.

You and I know the reasons for the delay ...They have worked on the result before posting it ...This is rigging in a way ...The right thing to do is to post result immediately the poll ends . This way nobody will challenge the legality or authenticity of the result . Everyone saw the blunder in enugu state ..where bvas where taking to Abuja for review..Have you asked yourself the meaning if that review in the absence of parties involved?
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by emerged01(m): 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
Beremx:
the drug case is still part of the process.
Ok ma
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by casualobserver: 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:
As a statistician, I've always believed in the powers of deductive inference based on sampling.

INEC has uploaded over 94% of the Presidential Results on the IREV Portal. Now there are people who believe that the result announced by INEC is significantly different from the result uploaded on IREV. I decided to randomly select result sheets from IREV and collate. The sample size was 314 result sheets. That sample size was gotten from an online sample size calculator. Click on this link to see my research protocol: https://www.nairaland.com/7614305/statistical-analysis-inec-result-irev

RESULT
So after collating the result sheets from randomly selected 314 polling units, APC got a total of 15394 votes. LP got 10430 votes. NNPP got 2613 votes. And PDP got 11533 votes. So APC got the majority of votes followed by the PDP, then LP and finally NNPP.

This means INEC declaration is in tune with what's uploaded on IREV. However I noticed that the result for Rivers State is very strange. My collated result shows LP has more than 4 times the votes gotten by either APC or PDP.

So in conclusion, the IREV result is almost exactly what INEC declared. The only discrepancy is that of Rivers State. I might have to inspect that of Rivers State even further in my next analysis. But despite the Rivers State discrepancy, APC won fair and square based on the results on IREV Portal. I say this with 95% confidence.

Whether the results from IREV is authentic or not is a matter for another discuss. My focus was just to use the results I saw on the IREV Portal.

Obi knows this that is why they are attempting to nullify the election on technicalities like process and qualification to run as well as heating up the populace.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by prigoz(m): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

You picked your sample from one or two geopolitical zones where some parties have the strongest support base.

Next time, pick 10 samples from different wards of different LGAs across each state of all the geo-political zones in Nigeria.

For now, your research is biased and intended to suit the researchers narrative.
Good point dear, God bless you
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by casualobserver: 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:

RESULT

Obi knows this that is why they are attempting to nullify the election on technicalities like process and qualification to run as well as heating up the populace.

Like I said. From the onset, by the time you get to the colation center, you already have the result from Your own party agents. No one who knows he is winning walks out at the declaration of the 1st state out out 36.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Mpanyi: 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

You picked your sample from one or two geopolitical zones where some parties have the strongest support base.

Next time, pick 10 samples from different wards of different LGAs across each state of all the geo-political zones in Nigeria.

For now, your research is biased and intended to suit the researchers narrative.

The so-called research was no research. How can he just use few units out of ten of thousands of units across the country as a sample? Africans and their lazy way of doing things. Why not do like 1000 to 2000 units in equal representation from other states?
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Babaibe: 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
Feyisera:
We upload pictures in real time on Instagram and Facebook. With all the billions Mr Mahmood was given, why didn't the pictures upload in real time? Why are they still being uploaded little by little? Simple things shouldn't be so complex. Even though I support Asiwaju, I blame INEC's inefficiency for all this uproar.

Had they made this whole thing seamless, it wouldn't leave any room for suspicion and scrutiny.

You are Obidunce.... Don't join us. We are complete.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by ignis: 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
Add the Rivers state LP votes and tell us the outcome.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Babaibe: 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
Arisharon:
Did your sample size include any of the various mutilated result sheets?
How come nobody is talking about the various mutilated result sheets in which LP votes were reduced
Provide a proof similar to this
https://twitter.com/dpromise4me/status/1629504032564826121?t=LlnPbAv3uGXYC1-7mLGoQA&s=08
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
If not that Emefiwere used Naira Confiscation Policy make people hate APC more Tinubu would have won by a Landslide. In fact after seeing Obi and Dirty reactions and inciting words coming out of that Politically Valueless Datti, a friend of mine was happy they lost despite he voted for them. If Obi failed
manage his Presidential Election performance very well, he will lose most of supporters by next election.

1 Like

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Chetas81(m): 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
The motherfucker taking share from TINUBU before rigg the election
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by CodeTemplar: 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:

RESULT

My regard for this moniker just dropped like a thousandth fold.
You expect me to accept your randomness of sample like that. I cannot. The randomness is everything in an exercise like this.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by JohnBullMySon: 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:

RESULT

Your analysis truly reflected reality. Tinubu won but Rivers was clearly rigged. Unfortunately most Nairalanders aren't intelligent enough to appreciate your research work.

Well done.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by chuckdelis: 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:

RESULT

You failed the ultimate and most important step before data analysis which is data reliability.
There is no point analyzing an incorrect data.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by millionaireman: 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:

RESULT

The Electoral Act did not permit deduction of results from sampling a few result sheets.

INEC announced a president-elect without getting even one quarter of the result sheets.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Abujaexpress: 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:

Yes, because the results were rigged from the state collation centers. That's where the real magic happened, and it's very hard to prove that in a court of law. INEC in conjunction with Wike and Tinubu's criminal enterprises nationwide helped him rig the elections. People like Tony Kabaka, Ayiri Emami, Asari Dokubo are all complicit in this.
A
Of all politicians, na these non political actors you dey mention?
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by CodeTemplar: 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
lansile:
If not that Emefiwere used Naira Confiscation Policy make people hate APC more Tinubu would have won by a Landslide. In fact after seeing Obi and Dirty reactions and inciting words coming out of that Politically Valueless Datti, a friend of mine was happy they lost despite he voted for them. If Obi failed
manage his Presidential Election performance very well, he will lose most of supporters by next election.
this attempt to launder the mandate theft is so lame. Under what strength will Nigerians vote in mass from r APC? Is it insecurity compared to PDP or economy or health or education or infrastructure or refineries or debt management?
APC rigged massively aside the restriction of opposition voters.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by IMMUNO1(m): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
314 results against over 1 million results and you want us to accept it. You will do worse than Mahmood if you get the chance. Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by CodeTemplar: 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
chuckdelis:

You failed the ultimate and most important step before data analysis which is data reliability.
There is no point analyzing an incorrect data.
he analyzed a rigged data against samples of the rigged data. He only practiced / demonstrated data sampling.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by millionaireman: 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinoscopy:

RESULT

The result you deduced from what you got from INEC’S IREV portal is the same result the PDP and LP are challenging. So what use is your deducted result, Obinoscopy?
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Segzy19: 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
You see that late candidacy is one of the jokers APC will use against him. He failed the INec rule on party primaries and being a party candidate...
When did he join LP and what process made him the party candidate?

Throwback:
Obi should move on with his failure.

He is a mandate thief with his useless running mate that did not bring in any tangible Northern Muslim votes for which he was selected.

Even if Peter Obi's wife is appointed the INEC Chair, he will still come 3rd, and his late candidacy with Labour Party would still disqualify him.

Shame on the loser.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by akins088(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
Those samples are randomly selected I think. For anyone who needs clarification, go to the irev portal and collate the result to confirm
DaddyFreeze2020:

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by lildush(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2023
EKONGKING:
Any Adults with normal brain knows Tinubu has won convincingly .

PDP supporters know it, that why they are doing touch me touch me not protest with no seriousness .
Obi the piped piper and associated media are just milking Zoombidients ,by saying outlandish tales .

Tomorrow they will say Aliens have send a message that Obi has won elections grin grin grin grin grin .

He won yes. But by rigging and massive bribery and blood sheed.. which was very open for everyone to see. This is an embarrassment to democracy. To the country .. and to Africa. Tinubu is a rejected fellow. As he was declared winner. Did u see any one celebrating? Everyone was sad. Because it's not wat we voted for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Visits APC Members Who Were Shot On Their Way To His Campaign Rally In PH / Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) / Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.