Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah (6330 Views)

What If Atiku Had Chosen Wike Instead Of Okowa As His Running Mate? / The Major Mistake Tinubu Is Making About Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo / "The Mistake Tinubu Made In His Career Was The Way He Denied Ambode His Second T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by GreyLaw(m): 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
highchief1:
contesting does not depict preparation bro.so u also think because atiku has been contesting atiku is prepared.Someone that prepares does not misfire.Do u also think Sowore is prepared to be president.Obidients how una take even Dey?Why will u contest Tinubus preparedness?Who in Nigeria can open his mouth to boast of emilokan?if u can’t respect tinubu then I’m sorry

Why would I respect Tinubu? Please give me reasons. Why would I respect a man taking hundreds of millions in pensions and arrears every year from government coffers just for serving in government for 8 years? My dad worked in public service for 32 years and retired and is currently earning 150k per month as pensions. He worked hard for everything he got.

Tinubu has controversy around him like flies. From drugs, to controlling successive Lagos governments, to boasting to the richer than a state, to election malpractices, to forged certificates and identity, to many other things I cannot write here. Pray tell, why should I respect Tinubu?

Respect is earned and not given. I put it to you that Tinubu is not a good role model on any level, save the fact that he is tenacious and plans hard to achieve his goal, although he employs machievelian principles. Femi Adesina, Wole Soyinka, Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikiwe, etc are sufficient role models.
Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by highchief1: 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
GreyLaw:

Why would I respect Tinubu? Please give me reasons. Why would I respect a man taking hundreds of millions in pensions and arrears every year from government coffers just for serving in government for 8 years? My dad worked in public service for 32 years and retired and is currently earning 150k per month as pensions. He worked hard for everything he got.

Tinubu has controversy around him like flies. From drugs, to controlling successive Lagos governments, to boasting to the richer than a state, to election malpractices, to forged certificates and identity, to many other things I cannot write here. Pray tell, why should I respect Tinubu?

Respect is earned and not given. I put it to you that Tinubu is not a good role model on any level, save the fact that he is tenacious and plans hard to achieve his goal, although he employs machievelian principles. Femi Adesina, Wole Soyinka, Awolowo, Nnamdi Azikiwe, etc are sufficient role models.
ur last paragraph has vindicated me.I never told anyone he is assistant god.Consistency turns me on.even if u r a consistent thief u will win my heart.
Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by crixlight2(m): 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
GreyLaw:

I was referring to Bisjop Kukah always "crying" on TV and writing many letters about what Muslim fanatics and terrorists are doing to them in the North. I lived in Sokoto for a while. I know the Catholic church's arch diocese there. The next leadership in Nigeria will be M-M and the same Bishop Kukah will start wailing when those terrorists come for them Christians over there again.
Okay bro I understand you better now , thanks
Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by leketon: 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
506olufikunayo:
FAKE NEWSFAKE NEWS...

As long as the news doesn't favour your candidate is fake.
As long as the results doesn't favour your candidate is rigged.
As long as the match does not favour Supper Eagles it was rigged.

Your candidate is not God, he is human and failure is part of life. Buhari contested 3 times and lost despite have 12m votes and huge support from the north, until he built bridges across Niger and form strong alliance.

If your candidate did not play his game well, he will contest 100 times and will never win.
Ethnicity and Religion politics won't go anywhere near Villa.
Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by dododawa1: 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bishop don ENTER elupee wahala
Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by BUSINESSMAN2: 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
N3TRAL:
Tinubu is the only prepared president in Nigeria's history. He's prepared on how to change Nigeria since '93 and formed alliances for that purpose.

If Atiku was elected, he'd also be the most prepared.

Obasanjo became Head of State by chance after Murtala Mohammed was assassinated. He was released from prison in '99 to be president because he conducted elections in '79 and the Abiola treatment of '93 made them choose a Yoruba candidate.

Yaradua was a sick governor who was installed by Obasanjo so he could control the government easily.

Goodluck Jonathan never contested to be the Governor of Bayelsa State. He became president by chance after the demise of Yaradua.

Ironsi became Head of State in '66 after bloody coup he wasn't really part of. In 1965, he wouldn't believe he would be president in January of the next year.

Yakubu Gowon became Head of State because of a counter coup of July '66. Before the bloody coup of January '66, that year, Gowon wouldn't have dreamt of leading Nigeria. He was a very young man, a bachelor who led Nigeria into war.

Murtala Mohammed only took advantage of Gowon's incessant trips and installed himself without a plan.

Buhari overthrew Shagari with the promise of ending corruption. When he returned in 2015 with promise of ending corruption he still had no plan . In fact, it took him 6 months to appoint ministers and form a cabinet.

Obi's journey started about 9 months ago.

I can go on and on.

The Bishop is right.
the same way buhari has been preparing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SERAP To Tinubu, Shettima: Emulate Yar'Adua not Buhari, publish your assets / Ikoyi Obalende LCDA Announces Plans To Roll Out 200 Electric Taxis / Next Governor Of Imo State 2015.pix

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.