Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah (6317 Views)

What If Atiku Had Chosen Wike Instead Of Okowa As His Running Mate? / The Major Mistake Tinubu Is Making About Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo / "The Mistake Tinubu Made In His Career Was The Way He Denied Ambode His Second T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by leketon: 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing To Be President Since 1990s - Kukah

The Bishop of the Sokoto Catholic Diocese, Matthew Kukah, has revealed that if he had chosen the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi as his preferred candidate, he would have made the same mistake he made in the past because Bola Tinubu is the only candidate who came prepared for the job and has been preparing since 1990s.

In an interview with Channels Television, Bishop Kukah revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari and the duo of former presidents Goodluck Jonathan and Olusegun Obasanjo, among others who became Nigerian leaders were unprepared, but he is happy that for the first time, Nigeria is going to have a president in the Calibre of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who is well prepared for the job.

The Bishop further revealed that both Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar were not prepared for the presidency, and no president or head of state in the history of Nigeria ever came prepared for the job of the number one citizen of the country except the President-elect, Bola Tinubu, who has been nursing and preparing for the task decades ago.

He said, "If I had chose Peter Obi, it would be a mistake, Tinubu has been preparing to be president since 1990s. You can go all the way down in Nigeria, you're not going to find one single person who has been President or Head of State in Nigeria that came prepared for the job. Atiku and Obi weren’t prepared for this job and that’s why I said we should not make the same mistakes in rushing to just get someone anyhow who is not prepared to be the president of Nigeria again".

Source: Channels Television.

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by madridguy(m): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obi e-rodents will be dragging the bishop now for expressing himself.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by N3TRAL: 7:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
Tinubu is the only prepared president in Nigeria's history. He's prepared on how to change Nigeria since '93 and formed alliances for that purpose.

If Atiku was elected, he'd also be the most prepared.

Obasanjo became Head of State by chance after Murtala Mohammed was assassinated. He was released from prison in '99 to be president because he conducted elections in '79 and the Abiola treatment of '93 made them choose a Yoruba candidate.

Yaradua was a sick governor who was installed by Obasanjo so he could control the government easily.

Goodluck Jonathan never contested to be the Governor of Bayelsa State. He became president by chance after the demise of Yaradua.

Ironsi became Head of State in '66 after bloody coup he wasn't really part of. In 1965, he wouldn't believe he would be president in January of the next year.

Yakubu Gowon became Head of State because of a counter coup of July '66. Before the bloody coup of January '66, that year, Gowon wouldn't have dreamt of leading Nigeria. He was a very young man, a bachelor who led Nigeria into war.

Murtala Mohammed only took advantage of Gowon's incessant trips and installed himself without a plan.

Buhari overthrew Shagari with the promise of ending corruption. When he returned in 2015 with promise of ending corruption he still had no plan . In fact, it took him 6 months to appoint ministers and form a cabinet.

Obi's journey started about 9 months ago.

I can go on and on.

The Bishop is right.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by muykem: 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obidients will forget Christianity tenacity on this page. They will go after the man of God with all abuses.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by GreyLaw(m): 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
Buhari had been preparing and contesting for 16 years before becoming president and yet his performance is nothing to write home about.

I thought Bishop Kukah knew better. If Bishop Kukah was any wiser he would wait for the court cases to be settled then write this piece. Alas, even the oppressed many times pander to the oppressor.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by mcmurphy132(m): 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
All those stupid children are coming for Bishop Head

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by Obinwenite(m): 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
Keep deceiving people. A whole member of Nigeria peace committee. Is he preparing for rigging also? Abi u no see am?.
Until you guys cripple this nation you won’t rest!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by Strafudeen: 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
Add your source link first...before I talk

3 Likes

Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by Sammy07: 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
Hmm, war go happen for here ooo.

Lemme keep watching 😁

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by Ttalk: 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obidient will kill their Bishop with insult today.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by Mercisharelove(f): 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
Kuku

1 Like

Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by Neverslumber(f): 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
Everyone pursuing personal interest

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by SmartPolician: 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
Don't go disturb us with your needless criticisms when Tinubu and his gang start stealing Nigeria's money. When some people speak you wonder if they think before they do.

3 Likes

Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by highchief1: 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
leketon:
If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing To Be President Since 1990s - Kukah

The Bishop of the Sokoto Catholic Diocese, Matthew Kukah, has revealed that if he had chosen the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi as his preferred candidate, he would have made the same mistake he made in the past because Bola Tinubu is the only candidate who came prepared for the job and has been preparing since 1990s.

In an interview with Channels Television, Bishop Kukah revealed that President Muhammadu Buhari and the duo of former presidents Goodluck Jonathan and Olusegun Obasanjo, among others who became Nigerian leaders were unprepared, but he is happy that for the first time, Nigeria is going to have a president in the Calibre of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who is well prepared for the job.

The Bishop further revealed that both Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar were not prepared for the presidency, and no president or head of state in the history of Nigeria ever came prepared for the job of the number one citizen of the country except the President-elect, Bola Tinubu, who has been nursing and preparing for the task decades ago.

He said, "If I had chose Peter Obi, it would be a mistake, Tinubu has been preparing to be president since 1990s. You can go all the way down in Nigeria, you're not going to find one single person who has been President or Head of State in Nigeria that came prepared for the job. Atiku and Obi weren’t prepared for this job and that’s why I said we should not make the same mistakes in rushing to just get someone anyhow who is not prepared to be the president of Nigeria again".

Source: Channels Television.
only deep thinkers understand why we love tinubu.I don’t know why a student who has been reading for an exam will fail and a student who read a day to exam will pass.I’m a student of hard work so I cannot support Obi over tinubu.Tinubu worked too hard for this.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by Beremx(f): 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
See urchins booking space. Are they going to praise Father Kukah now because he spoke in favour of Tinubu? grin grin

Obidients, does Father Kukah have a Twitter account? We need to say hello to him 😎😎😎
Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
Fake news
Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by Radiant01(m): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
That is the fact but Atiku came prepare too,but I just don't believe in at all.
Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by GreyLaw(m): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
Don't go disturb us with your needless criticisms when Tinubu and his gang start stealing Nigeria's money. When some people speak you wonder of they think before they do.

And Kukah is Catholic Archbishop. I guess everybody has a price.

2 Likes

Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by LegendHero(m): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
Beremx:
See urchins booking space. Are they going to praise Father Kukah now because he spoke in favour of Tinubu? grin grin

Obidients, does Father Kukah have a Twitter account? We need to say hello to him 😎😎😎

I have always praised Bishop Kukah because I know with 100% certainty that he is in support of Tinubu.

It’s only Obiidiots that are deluded about this fact.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by obiekunie01: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
i always felt there is something fishy about this man and mbaka.

finally the wolf in sheep's clothing has revealed itself.

there are still so many of them satanic pastors masquerading as god of men.

1 Like

Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by Ttalk: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
highchief1:
only deep thinkers understand why we love tinubu.I don’t know why a student who has been reading for an exam will fail and a student who read a day to exam will pass.I’m a student of hard work so I cannot support Obi over tinubu.Tinubu worked too hard for this.

If Obi had won then we would have concluded that God also reward laziness and unpreparedness. How can a jumpologist Obi who was in PDP 7 months ago now become anointed that would revive the country?

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by Throwback: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obi is just a mandate thief.

Shameless loser.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by Throwback: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
Beremx:

Are you admitting you belong to a zombie mob that does not respect democracy?

IPOBocrazy will never be allowed to escape the quarantine that has been employed to contain it within the SouthEast.

You clearly suffer from the plague.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by Beremx(f): 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
LegendHero:

I have always praised Bishop Kukah because I know with 100% certainty that he is in support of Tinubu.

It’s only Obiidiots that are deluded about this fact.
hmmm okay o!! grin grin
If not I have seen Father Kukah and attended his mass celebration back at Holy Family Catholic Church at Festac Town back in early 2000s, walahi, i would have insulted him. I still give him my respect no matter who he is loyal to.

1 Like

Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by highchief1: 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
GreyLaw:
Buhari had been preparing and contesting for 16 years before becoming president and yet his performance is nothing to write home about.

I thought Bishop Kukah knew better. If Bishop Kukah was any wiser he would wait for the court cases to be settled then write this piece. Alas, even the oppressed many times pander to the oppressor.
contesting does not depict preparation bro.so u also think because atiku has been contesting atiku is prepared.Someone that prepares does not misfire.Do u also think Sowore is prepared to be president.Obidients how una take even Dey?Why will u contest Tinubus preparedness?Who in Nigeria can open his mouth to boast of emilokan?if u can’t respect tinubu then I’m sorry

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by Beremx(f): 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
Throwback:

Are you admitting you belong to a zombie mob that does not respect democracy?

IPOBocrazy will never be allowed to escape the quarantine that has been employed to contain it within the SouthEast.

You clearly suffer from the plague.
okay

1 Like

Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by Emma513: 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
FAKE NEWS
Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by Throwback: 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
Beremx:
hmmm okay o!! grin grin
If not I have seen Father Kukah and attended his mass celebration back at Holy Family Catholic Church at Festac Town back in early 2000s, walahi, i would have insulted him. I still give him my respect no matter who he is loyal to.

You would have insulted him because he is not a zombie?

Must everyone live a delusion like you do?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by highchief1: 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obinwenite:
Keep deceiving people. A whole member of Nigeria peace committee. Is he preparing for rigging also? Abi u no see am?.
Until you guys cripple this nation you won’t rest!.
did Alex otti rig in abia?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Had Chosen Obi, It'd Be A Mistake, Tinubu Has Been Preparing - Kukah by highchief1: 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ttalk:

If Obi had won then we would have concluded that God also reward laziness and unpreparedness. How can a jumpologist Obi who was in PDP 7 months ago now become anointed that would revive the country?
Obi was never in the race I kept telling ppl.u cannot become an sug president with 5 month’s preparation and campaign let alone Nigerias president

11 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fellow Nigerians, Abubakar Shekau Is Dead-graphic & Visual Evidence. / Which Zone Would Produce The Next President After Buhari's Tenure? / Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.