Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau (56399 Views)

Marseille Vs Lyon Game Called OFF After Shocking Case Of Team Coach Attacked / Fans Call For Uzoho Drop From Super Eagles After Poor Display / Tomori Still Eligible For Super Eagles After England Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by CXLVII: 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
na ur papa and mama God banished from heaven

Don’t attack me, attack the researcher!

Even Biblical evidences are there for you to verify claims
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Alliswell248: 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
CXLVII:
Just check the names of those making comments and you will arrive at a conclusion!

Never seen pained and bitter souls in my entire existence!

Why are so much believe the research that, these lots are the offsprings of the demons God banished from heaven, and fell into River Niger, later to settle in Onitsha and started procreating

Not surprised bro.
Wailing is in their Dna.
You don't trust Inec
Now they want to drag the judiciary into their stupidity.
The same judiciary who reinstates their local champion three times during his tenure .

Stay away from politics if you don't trust Inec and the judiciary.
Sore losers always crying on the internet

2 Likes

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Olurondo: 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
Super Eagles will not be as stupid as Peter Obi.They won't go to court..😆

1 Like

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Namigotalktru: 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
CXLVII:
Just check the names of those making comments and you will arrive at a conclusion!

Why I so much believe the research that, these lots are the offsprings of the demons God banished from heaven, and fell into River Niger, later to settle in Onitsha and started procreating

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by virgilprince: 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
No be small thing.
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by gladdensir(m): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ever8090:
No country on earth can survive the level of corruption Nigeria is experiencing.

It will take only 2 Nigerian politicians 1 month to loot Ghana resources dry.

It will take 10 Nigeria politicians 3 months to loot China economy to her kneels.

grin grin grin grin
Abeg go dey do comedy
I've screenshot your comment for future use
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Mayhem1: 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
AnambraPRINCE78:
IF YOU CHECK WELL THOSE PEOPLE ARE FROM ONE PARTICULAR REGION.

HATRED IS NATURALLY IN THEIR BLOOD

HEADLINE SHOULD BE IPOB YOUTHS AND NOT NIGERIANS
if hatred was in their blood they would've retaliated back at the Yoruba thugs that attacked them which will end up being a full blown war. We know which tribe is filled with hatred, the election exposed their nyash.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Formation10: 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
Everything about APC is failure,why will dey win in Abuja that election was rigged,you all are expecting winning in a fail state where high neck fail Nigerians they will continue to fail in Abuja,

2 Likes

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
PoloG:
Igbos have killed super eagles
Go to court idoit

2 Likes

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Abelino(m): 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
May God have mercy on your bitter evil infested bigot soul
CXLVII:

Why I so much believe the research that, these lots are the offsprings of the demons God banished from heaven, and fell into River Niger, later to settle in Onitsha and started procreating

2 Likes

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Isabi4lov: 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
Nothing dey work well under this Buhari regime 🤣🤣🤣

Any small thing go to court .

If your job , relationship or marriage still stand gidigba for this regime , you no no wetin God do for you .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Omicron123: 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
You need help ASAP.
CXLVII:

2 Likes

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Otuchi: 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
Mercisharelove:
Wow 😲
are you the one on that picture or a borrowed pics shocked
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by NaijaSumigan: 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
GeneralPula:

Actually, it was Pandora & his Pangolo lawyers that are confused..

Tinubu was in Nigeria up till like 2 days ago or so since after election.

Tinubu voted and even stayed a couple days in Lagos..

Lp lawyers didn't know they have a petition to tender..

The 2nd day they heard tinubu had traveled, they quickly rushed to media. Instead of Pandora rodents to ask necessary questions, they wail along

The lawyers already knows supporters of Lp are made of. People who believed buhari was dead & cloned don't reason logically..

Oga! Go to court to lay your complaints
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by OPICANTO2223: 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
Infact I must be the first to go to FIFA court

1 Like

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
CXLVII:

your entire existence is still hopeless

1 Like

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Otuchi: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2023
Billmos:
Igbo in dat team sell d match period.with victor oshimen in d team it was certain nigeria to be n records has it dat 100% bet nigeria to win but d betting company approach d Igbos in d team n with amount more dan their sign on fee d conceded n allowed a no structure team to with with 26odd.
if you don't like what happened go to Court shocked

2 Likes

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by athaboi(f): 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
CXLVII:

I think you are the bitter soul here ..bcoz all I see here are people you just decided to catch cruise with the whole thing but the evil in your mind won't allow you see it as a joke. You are evil

2 Likes

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Gbeng30(m): 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
Nigeria my country the home of cruise, without this I don't think we can survive

1 Like

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Heavensent01(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
The day igbo will become Nigeria President might be the end of Nigeria, why? because they will be mishandling non igbo and you dare not say anything because their kinsman is the President

I pity other southern geopolitical zones that fell for that obi religion driving campaign, even if Atiku use Muslim Muslim religion, Christian right won't be abuse not to talk of a man that married a Christian lady

igbo have turn Nigeria political space to religion and they continue embarrassing us on social media platforms, when a reputable organization or individuals congratulate President elect they will frustrate the person on his/her page until he withdraw their statement with the hope that this majority tribe with minority mentality says is a universal stand

Igbo can never rule this country

1 Like

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by luckyz4rea(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
CXLVII:

It takes one to know one 😂

1 Like

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by flokii: 9:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
Super chickens..

We need a complete overhaul of that Igbo monopolized football team.. the useless coaches selecting players should go to the grassroots and look for good players from every part of the country, not the nonsense we are parading as national football team today.

1 Like

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
Quest7777:
Final Scores:
Nigeria 2 Guinea-Bissau 1
--INEC
You can go to Court. cool
grin grin grin grin INEC style

No time to waste time grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by CXLVII: 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
luckyz4rea:

It takes one to know one 😂

It’s a scientific research backed up by the scriptures.
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
Reality3080:
Igbos claim Nigeria is not moving forward because an Igbo man is not in charge but we have an Igbo dominated super eagles n they are still failures

Igbos what do u have to say?
go ask ur papa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Connected1: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
CXLVII:

How did you arrive at a tribal quarrel, this is not good for us at all.

What happened to the Nigeria Team resulted from issued unrelated to tribalism, if you hate the Igbo Tribe, I suggest you don't portray it outside, foreigners are on this platform too.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by patrickcollins: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
Reality3080:
Igbos claim Nigeria is not moving forward because an Igbo man is not in charge but we have an Igbo dominated super eagles n they are still failures

Igbos what do u have to say?
Please is an Igbo man in charge of FA or Super eagles coach, the silverware that have been won so far have players of Igbo extraction not part of it, tribalism has really eating deep into ur brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Yseone(m): 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
Go and check who owns an orphanage and has just raped two girls in the orphanage and has been remanded in the correctional center.
Fat Pig.
CXLVII:

1 Like

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
Nigeria super eagle comes to supreme court.

Super eagle should to supreme court of Nigeria, Nigeria court is a hope of Nigerian corrupt 37 states governors & all the Nigerian politicians.
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Illegal1(m): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
Omoh......Dis match jst remind me of liverpool vs man u..7-0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) / Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers / Blessing Oborududu Wins Gold At Comonwealth Games (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.