Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau (56395 Views)

Marseille Vs Lyon Game Called OFF After Shocking Case Of Team Coach Attacked / Fans Call For Uzoho Drop From Super Eagles After Poor Display / Tomori Still Eligible For Super Eagles After England Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by millionaireman: 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/go-to-court-nigerians-tell-super-eagles-after-shocking-loss-to-guinea-bissau/

GO TO COURT.

For many years preparing for the 2023 presidential election, Buhari and Tinubu filled up Nigeria's upper courts with APC judges. After the most fraudulent presidential election of 25th February, Buhari and Tinubu tell others to go to court.

1 Like

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Pardubice: 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
CXLVII:
Just check the names of those making comments and you will arrive at a conclusion!

Never seen pained and bitter souls in my entire existence!

Why I so much believe the research that, these lots are the offsprings of the demons God banished from heaven, and fell into River Niger, later to settle in Onitsha and started procreating

God punish any Yoruba person that hates the igbos. God disgrace Yoruba.........

1 Like

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by luthur5: 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2023
They are free to go to court
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by shortgun(m): 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
Deepfeel:

Igbo coach Stephen keshi won the afcon with igbo players scoring the goals in 2013
Use your precious time for a more profitable endeavour..... don't spend it on illiterate urchins

2 Likes

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by luthur5: 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
Must everything be tribalism to you?
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by DWJOBScom(m): 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
Oladayo01:

Racism and tribal bigotry that the whole world is throwing away, it's now that Nigeria is just starting its own. Have some dignity.

May God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you. Amen.

One of the reasons I know this is not real but fake. Change for the better
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Goldenchyke(m): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
Reality3080:
Igbos claim Nigeria is not moving forward because an Igbo man is not in charge but we have an Igbo dominated super eagles n they are still failures

Igbos what do u have to say?

Please Oga go to court and be clarified.
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Olat4421: 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
grin grin grin grin go to court
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by blowjohn(m): 11:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ever8090:
No country on earth can survive the level of corruption Nigeria is experiencing.

It will take only 2 Nigerian politicians 1 month to loot Ghana resources dry.

It will take 10 Nigeria politicians 3 months to loot China economy to her kneels.

And it will take 20 Nigerian politicians + 1000 non politician Nigerians to turn America to somalia in just 2 years.
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Goldenchyke(m): 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
Reality3080:
but igbos who claim to b masters of all dominate the team

Wetin dey happen?

If to say na others tribes dey dere n this is happening igbos won’t let us rest

Oga go to court and be clarified.
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by CXLVII: 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
7arrows:

I doubt if u have brains in ur head.

Do your research!

A Norwegian scientist did research and arrived at conclusion. I don’t know why you are attacking me.
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by tnerro1(m): 12:10am On Mar 25, 2023
I don’t like this thread, I am going to court
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by bonnyhope: 12:14am On Mar 25, 2023
vickymooore:
I was in the bank today, if you have any bank issues people will tell you to go to court. If you start shouting at the bank workers, people will tell you not to disturb them, you should go to court cheesy grin

Nigeria is an interesting place to stay

Everything is being turned to joke... reason there is no much suicidal case here
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Betanaija42moro: 12:17am On Mar 25, 2023
Reality3080:
Igbos claim Nigeria is not moving forward because an Igbo man is not in charge but we have an Igbo dominated super eagles n they are still failures

Go to court
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Ogunleti01: 12:20am On Mar 25, 2023
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Tee2027: 12:24am On Mar 25, 2023
CXLVII:
Just check the names of those making comments and you will arrive at a conclusion!

Why I so much believe the research that, these lots are the offsprings of the demons God banished from heaven, and fell into River Niger, later to settle in Onitsha and started procreating

Bro you are 100% correct I always thank Jah that despite my parent re from the region I never seen myself as one of them I prefer to mingle with Hausa, Yoruba, Edo, Ijaw, itseliri, Igala, Ebira than them, I can not understand how they inherited hate gene as if they are possessed. Very arrogant, filed with hate even their fellow kinsmen, disrespectful, destruction runs in their blood, abusive, criminal minded, overly bigotry, everybody is nobody except them, allergy to correction, busy body the list is endless.

Bro it's a sad thing and when you try to correct them or think different way they term you afonja or aboki or Joe igbokwe.

Na wah bro I no fit lie to you. Its extremely annoying.

1 Like

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Napata77: 12:29am On Mar 25, 2023
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/go-to-court-nigerians-tell-super-eagles-after-shocking-loss-to-guinea-bissau/

YOU MEAN BIAFRANS TELL SUPER EAGLES TO GO TO COURT...?

WE DON'T CARE WHAT TRAITOROUS BIAFRANS WHO NEVER WANTED US TO WIN IN THE FIRST PLACE, SAY OR THINK.

SPIT.
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by caracas: 12:48am On Mar 25, 2023
CXLVII:

E pain am well well
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by 43Ronin: 12:54am On Mar 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

Actually, it was Pandora & his Pangolo lawyers that are confused..

Tinubu was in Nigeria up till like 2 days ago or so since after election.

Tinubu voted and even stayed a couple days in Lagos..

Lp lawyers didn't know they have a petition to tender to him..

The 2nd day they heard tinubu had traveled, they quickly rushed to media. Instead of Pandora rodents to ask necessary questions, they wail along

The lawyers already knows what supporters of Lp are made of. People who believed buhari was dead & cloned don't reason logically..
Stop disgracing your ancestors online.
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Laple0541(m): 12:54am On Mar 25, 2023
Omo Obi don suffer oooo
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by chisky02: 1:04am On Mar 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

The 2nd day they heard tinubu had traveled, they quickly rushed to media. Instead of Pandora rodents to ask necessary questions, they wail along

The lawyers already knows what supporters of Lp are made of. People who believed buhari was dead & cloned don't reason logically..
Oga if you are not comfortable with the Court proceedings, go to court.

1 Like

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by 9jaRealist: 1:21am On Mar 25, 2023
Islie:

grin grin grin

Why not abi? Money-for-hand, back-for-ground judiciary…
A country where a 4th-place finisher was declared winner, and someone who didn’t participate in primaries won election. SMH

>
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by TalkingBird: 1:42am On Mar 25, 2023
There is a tactical narration against a tribe from a state now to National level.

There will be so much confusion that nations will not know a way out of it.

Clay can not mix with Iron.

The trouble continues untill a global solution arrives
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Ceejay94: 1:59am On Mar 25, 2023
Reality3080:

What we have to say is that Nigeria is not moving forward because Of these two-faced, biased, tribalistic tribe from Oduduwa race
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by President2001(m): 2:30am On Mar 25, 2023
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by HIPROFILE(m): 2:41am On Mar 25, 2023
CXLVII:

Bia Nwokem go to court and stop disturbing our peace here!

1 Like

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by stp211: 3:01am On Mar 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

you didn't see PDP in court saying the same thing. Why are you feeling so much pain. Help yourself by going to COURT to seek redress
Thank you

1 Like

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Neopol: 3:26am On Mar 25, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pity the small life wey Inec get remain, Abeg!!!

Quest7777:
Final Scores:
Nigeria 2 Guinea-Bissau 1
--INEC
You can go to Court. cool

1 Like

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by OblorOblor: 4:06am On Mar 25, 2023
CXLVII:

Folklore has it that Oduduwa was thrown from the sky. Onitsha people were created by God normally, they didn't take a plung like afonjites. Meanwhile, you can go to court if you're not satisfied.
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by CENI: 4:08am On Mar 25, 2023
What's going on here abeg? Few weeks ago some set of people were shouting 'Go to Court', but today they here 'Go to Court' their hearts dey jumb. This life ehn!
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Moneyxpress: 4:21am On Mar 25, 2023
Reality3080:

Let them be playing nonsense,it's Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers / Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) / Blessing Oborududu Wins Gold At Comonwealth Games (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.