Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau (56360 Views)

Marseille Vs Lyon Game Called OFF After Shocking Case Of Team Coach Attacked / Fans Call For Uzoho Drop From Super Eagles After Poor Display / Tomori Still Eligible For Super Eagles After England Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Deepfeel(m): 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2023
Reality3080:
Igbos claim Nigeria is not moving forward because an Igbo man is not in charge but we have an Igbo dominated super eagles n they are still failures

Igbos what do u have to say?

Igbo coach Stephen keshi won the afcon with igbo players scoring the goals in 2013

3 Likes

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Alpharey: 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
CXLVII:
Just check the names of those making comments and you will arrive at a conclusion!

Never seen pained and bitter souls in my entire existence!

Why I so much believe the research that, these lots are the offsprings of the demons God banished from heaven, and fell into River Niger, later to settle in Onitsha and started procreating

Amusu, you people has succeeded in messing up the country called Nigeria. The only thing you know about is cursing.

1 Like

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Livingstone124: 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
Davigor:
Nigeria 2 vs gbusue 1 inec has declared if you
Are not satisfied with the result go to court.
INEC Irev is showing NGN 4 GUIB 0. If don't accept the result in the Irev portal, you can go to court

2 Likes

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by nedekid: 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
NLDss:
cc: Seun, Myndd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Nlfpmod
Rule 2
Nairaland has really gone to the dogs.
Watch and see, nothing will me done about that post. It's as if the owners of this forum enjoy what is going on.
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Alpharey: 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
Wawelexy:

Guilty conscience at play here, if not, why should that post be a threat to you .. how you take know say na you dem dey refer to?

Ask that born throway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Omodua(m): 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2023
GeneralPula:

Actually, it was Pandora & his Pangolo lawyers that are confused..

Tinubu was in Nigeria up till like 2 days ago or so since after election.

Tinubu voted and even stayed a couple days in Lagos..

Lp lawyers didn't know they have a petition to tender..

The 2nd day they heard tinubu had traveled, they quickly rushed to media. Instead of Pandora rodents to ask necessary questions, they wail along

The lawyers already knows supporters of Lp are made of. People who believed buhari was dead & cloned don't reason logically..
Shameless people aka Go to Court.

See what APC has turned Nigerian judiciary into!
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by leo1234(m): 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
CXLVII:
Just check the names of those making comments and you will arrive at a conclusion!

Why I so much believe the research that, these lots are the offsprings of the demons God banished from heaven, and fell into River Niger, later to settle in Onitsha and started procreating

Heartless being.

The women in Nasarawa State are already praying for people like you.

May you be healed from IGBOPHOBIA.
Amen.
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by ennypita: 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
CrownOfClay724:
Like play like play, Judiciary don dey become the butt of jokes.
undecided

E no fit better for APC.

1 Like

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Alpharey: 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
GeneralPula:

The 2nd day they heard tinubu had traveled, they quickly rushed to media. Instead of Pandora rodents to ask necessary questions, they wail along

The lawyers already knows supporters of Lp are made of. People who believed buhari was dead & cloned don't reason logically..

Na your brain they use build River Niger bridge. So he won't come back to answer the court whenever he was summoned. Ok, Tinubu has gone to rule Nigeria from London hospital as predicted 🤣🤣🤣
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Omodua(m): 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
AnambraPRINCE78:
IF YOU CHECK WELL THOSE PEOPLE ARE FROM ONE PARTICULAR REGION.

HATRED IS NATURALLY IN THEIR BLOOD

HEADLINE SHOULD BE IPOB YOUTHS AND NOT NIGERIANS
Hatred in. ,their blood. Yet,you attacked them for exercising their voting right.

Who is now naturally hateful?

Eeedi*t!

2 Likes

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Omodua(m): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
robosky02:
Sack the NFF
I concur robosky02!
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by ebenholer2(m): 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2023
BIGOTRY TAKING ANOTHER SHAPE...GRADUALLY REACHING THE NIGERIANS FOOTBALL. A NATION WITH BIGOTS HARDLY PROPERS. IT IS BETTER WE ALLOW SECCESSION OF THE BIGOTS IN ORDER TO HAVE A RESOUNDING REST IN THESE NATION

1 Like

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Omodua(m): 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
Reality3080:
but igbos who claim to b masters of all dominate the team

Wetin dey happen?

If to say na others tribes dey dere n this is happening igbos won’t let us rest
Why so tribal. Are you so mean?

Change./ Don't emulate your pay masters.
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Babaibe: 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
CrownOfClay724:

Na your papa wey born oloriburuku I blame.

He suppose use CD.
Continue to wail, Oloriburuku, you and your family ma sofo nii.
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Sleekfingers: 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2023
Oladayo01:

Racism and tribal bigotry that the whole world is throwing away, it's now that Nigeria is just starting its own. Have some dignity.

If care is not taken...
Tribalism will disintegrate very soon . ..
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by osazsky(m): 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
Só court don turn mockery..See as they are been ridiculed na wah
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Alpharey: 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
nwakibie3:

Are you no longer Anambra prince?

Las las na igbo matter go Kee you

He is already brain dead. Don't mind him

1 Like

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Flora2Sweet: 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
Oga go rest...

Defending who can't defend himself..

GeneralPula:

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Jeffy1206(m): 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
Quest7777:
Final Scores:
Nigeria 2 Guinea-Bissau 1
--INEC
You can go to Court. cool
add 1 before the zero, it becomes 10-1 simple 😂🤣😁

1 Like

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Alpharey: 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
[quote author=Olurondo post=122038919]Super Eagles will not be as stupid as Peter Obi.They won't go to court..😆 [/quote.

I hear say Tulumbu ran to London to hide from the court 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by okwusdidi: 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
Reality3080:
Igbos claim Nigeria is not moving forward because an Igbo man is not in charge but we have an Igbo dominated super eagles n they are still failures

Igbos what do u have to say?
Oga are you happy the way Nigeria is?Do you think any one gives a damn about your tribe.Its like you are not living in this country.Keep on shouting Igbo this Igbo that.While politicians are busy cashing at the countries expense.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Alpharey: 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
Billmos:
Igbo in dat team sell d match period.with victor oshimen in d team it was certain nigeria to be n records has it dat 100% bet nigeria to win but d betting company approach d Igbos in d team n with amount more dan their sign on fee d conceded n allowed a no structure team to with with 26odd.

Is that why you want to hang yourself, it is only a game
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Alpharey: 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
okwusdidi:
Oga are you happy the way Nigeria is?Do you think any one gives a damn about your tribe.Its like you are not living in this country.Keep on shouting Igbo this Igbo that.While politicians are busy cashing at the countries expense.

The worst is that these guys are not even made for life. Nobody knows them in the corridor of power. I wonder how they feed.
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Owologbo(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
CXLVII:

I can see the love oozing from your lovely heart through your cesspool mouth. child of love my ass.
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by mrksquare: 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
accordadoga25:
They should go to court like pandora..

If the ndi 5% think they can start another endsars, they will have to contest with the might(s) of the remaining 95% this time.. This is a promise

And which people are the 95% if I may ask ?
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by MamaletASO: 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
Go to court.. Why did you score??

Go to court
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by masui(m): 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
vickymooore:
I was in the bank today, if you have any bank issues people will tell you to go to court. If you start shouting at the bank workers, people will tell you not to disturb them, you should go to court cheesy grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My ribs don tear.

Mehn, after so much electoral fracas, this thread has come as one of the funniest so far.

This should be thread of the month.

To all those tribalsts up there, it's high time you change your mentality. When politicians are looting our treasury, they don't look at where they came from. They are united in looting. Keep fooling yourselves.
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by 7arrows: 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
CXLVII:

I doubt if u have brains in ur head.
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by asanausana91: 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
Felabrity:
They must qualify o
just pray INEC should not be the referee.
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by GeneralPula: 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
Alpharey:

Na your brain they use build River Niger bridge. So he won't come back to answer the court whenever he was summoned. Ok, Tinubu has gone to rule Nigeria from London hospital as predicted 🤣🤣🤣
Sure he’ll..

Why then Lp lawyers are wailing since they know he’s coming back?
Re: ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau by Alcoron: 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
Super Eagles go to court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi / Blessing Oborududu Wins Gold At Comonwealth Games (Photos) / Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.