Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election (19852 Views)

Boko Haram: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UAE Can Approach Supreme Court – Abike Dabiri / Meet The 5 Justices Who Gave Apc’s Oyetola Victory At The Supreme Court / Johannes Tobi 'Invites' Davido To Perform At APC Oyetola's Thanksgiving Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by godwon01(m): 11:55am On Mar 25, 2023
Nice response from Adeleke No victory no vanquish and said that the state belongs to everyone. He urged the opposition to embrace peace. Oyetola need to stop wasting his time. He needs to work together with Adeleke in the intres of zOsun people. His personal ambition should not overide the people interest .The state belongs to everyone. After all, he had spent his four years, let him allow Adeleke to spend his own four years. I don't know why he was so desperate to be governor of the state. No one is an island. Let the people see what Adeleke need to offer them.

1 Like

Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by Faposky95: 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
“If to say Goat know say Salad dey, E for nor dey chop Grass.”

Oyetola and his gang of Efulefu's in the APC should first of all pay the N500,000 the Appeal Court asked them to pay....

We wan use am do small Owambé for Osogbo tomorrow evening. grin

In the words of Tinubu miscreants; “Go To Court”

Truly, if only he knew....
Keep your dreams alive till the right time.
Next elections...best advice

1 Like

Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by Dafresh: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
Peterobifailed:
igbos it is funny how you people think obi won the election the only thing he can win is erection in his bedroom

Pray to make it in Life like Peter Obi pray to have followers without paying a dime like Peter Obi
Your Monika is useless because Peter Obi has made but I can't say the same about you, if you can tell me your field let me know how you have faired on it
Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by Emola12(m): 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
This time around nah 678million naira fine

1 Like

Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by Gentew(m): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
ijustdey:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/24/apc-oyetola-vow-approach-supreme-court-over-osun-governorship-election

Fact: Adeleke is half Yoruba and Half Igbo but
Yoruba voted for him anyway.

My question is this, why are the IPOB, BIAFRAN and Unknown gunmen still pained about Chinedu 's loss. At least one of your kinsmen is already ruling a Yoruba state.
Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by billyG(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
He want to go to Ariwiola's supreme court grin grin grin grin
Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by kitombo: 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
JASONjnr:
Igbos are in full support for the Adeleke's win.... Why aren't they calling Adeleke an Igbo man?

By the way, like GRV, Adeleke's mother is Igbo too😏
Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by krisyashim: 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
Oga, go and rest like that na. Haba! na by force to rule? allow this man to govern his people in peace abeg. Wait for next election, then u can contest again.
Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
JASONjnr:
Igbos are in full support for the Adeleke's win.... Why aren't they calling Adeleke an Igbo man?

Adeleke speaks good Igbo.

His mother was Ibo.

Doesn't matter though. Adeleke is a Yoruba man.

That said, If it is an Ibo man who will make Osun great, then by all means he's better than a thousand Yoruba men who will only chop money.

Goodness is not by tribe.

No tribe is perfect and none is completely evil.
Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by 4laferarri(m): 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
JASONjnr:

Get out of here......
Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by TheZooHasFalln: 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
JASONjnr:
You're on point, after all Adeleke spoke Igbo and married from Igbo just like Bgadebo Rodes.

The truth is that it's quite unfortunate that majority of the Yorubas does not have sense, once they sight the ones with functional brain they start antagonizing the person, those of them that reasons properly without evil and criminal mindset always have some links to Igbo, check it out.
Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by obaidan: 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
this one should relax and go and collect Minister from his Uncle....Osun people do not want you.......it is very obvious....Tribunal overturn result, declared u governor.....we no see widespread jubilation

2 Likes

Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by Mrnairalandd: 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
If the result had gone the other way, useless Yamirin called Igbos would have said all sort of things. They would have called APC all sort of names but keep mute now cos it’s gone PDP’s way.

In democracy, you can’t be d only one winning all the time. I hope these animals won’t come here to rant when their worthless father called Gregory Ada Obi’s case is kicked out of Court.

1 Like

Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by Tilldendoftime(m): 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
ijustdey:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/24/apc-oyetola-vow-approach-supreme-court-over-osun-governorship-election
2018 u stole his mandate...it was so glaring with inconclusive and d aid of omisore. We in osogbo saw it all except we want to lie and have no respect or fear for God. U know thia man has bn able to achieve what u couldn't in four years in less than 110 days. This timw u cant kill d happiness of d masses and pensioners who has bn smiling all day and month since d dancing senator came into office
I believe u have no iota of shame sir for even going to court at all... Osun has forsaken u....d only people supporting u are those who are benefitting from u to d detriments of d people

1 Like

Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by rolams(m): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
Dem go still beat you there. You can't proof over voting without BVAS/register Voters.
These two are the primary source.

1 Like

Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by Tilldendoftime(m): 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
ijustdey:

Forget party affiliation Aregbe your successor did so well in many areas expecially on roads, infrastructure and bringing more investors and development to d state even though he was owing over 24 months half salaries and pensioners over 2 and half years. U came with d promises of doing better and clearing gradually d backlog of salaries but not even a month did u pay yet u were d chief of staff to Aregbe for 8 years. Come on sir u are d worst to have ever happened to osun.
Needless do I remind u that even d roads your successor Aregbe whom u worked with for 8 years began and couldn't complete in 8 years, u spent 4 years in government and not even a kilometer of those roads was done .. dancing senator who is not even from the same party as u guys has almost completed all d roads in less than 100 days. Pls sir allow him work d people supports him and voted him overwhelmingly twice even though u stole one in 2018. We assure u after 4 years if he fail to do well overall we will vote him out.
Pls sir
Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by Lovelive: 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
Don't mind those tribal men. They are just hypocrites like the Pharisees.

They know that majority of Igbo hate anything APC, the criminal - evil party.

JASONjnr:
Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by Mrnairalandd: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
You're on point, after all Adeleke spoke Igbo and married from Igbo just like Bgadebo Rodes.

The truth is that it's quite unfortunate that majority of the Yorubas does not have sense, once they sight the ones with functional brain they start antagonizing the person, those of them that reasons properly without evil and criminal mindset always have some links to Igbo, check it out.

And your Igboland are pariah states to other Nigerians who know that your Igboland is a dead place to move to for economic and social life.

The Igboland is the most deserted region in Nigeria. Don’t you know that if Igbos are doing well, other Nigerians ll be relocating to the East in millions but reverse is the case which means you Igbos are deluded. You Igbos are so bad that you couldn’t build a dry port for your entire region for years. Kaduna state in the North single-handedly built a dry port while your Igbo leaders with full igbo blood are the most useless god forsaken administrators in Nigeria.

The Igbos are so worthless that the only thing they are good for is their loud mouths. The Igbos claimed they are the most travelled people in Nigeria until we carried out our findings and found out that Yorubas are 80% population in UK, Australia, Canada, Ireland, USA, New Zealand and 50% in EU while Igbos in those aforementioned countries are mere 15%.

The same way you lied about the igbos catching up with the Yorubas in education but thank God yoy Igbos couldn’t bribe your way with numbers of Nigerian students in foreign universities. In 200 Nigerian students abroad, the Yorubas are 170 while Igbos are mere 15.

If you talk about industries, 96% of Nigeria industries are sited between Ogun state and Lagos state and 70% of those industries are under Yoruba ownership but you don’t see the Yorubas beating their chest like the Igbos. The Northerners have about 20% ownership in those industries but you ll hardly see the Northerners beating their chests. With this, i now agree with the popular saying that the empty barrel make the loudest noise.

We ll chose our leaders on our own terms. If someone like me finally becomes a governor in my state, you and your kinsmen ll leave my state back to your Igboland in weeks not months cos i ll put some unfriendly policies in place.

Useless Igbos.
Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by Billmos: 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
Apc should rest he was such a bad gov hence y he was rejected.atleast d pdp man is giving d masses d dividend of democracy in his few days on d seat so even judiciary should reject apc
Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by Lobotomy02: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
Waste of time Oyetola.
Let it go, sore loser.
Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by delpee(f): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
Alaseju! He should go and rest. The people made their choice clear during the last election when PDP cleared most of the seats.
Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by delpee(f): 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
JASONjnr:

The Adelekes understand the culture and are well blended with the people. They've done so well for their father's land. No one cares about their links with Igbo land though it's a known fact.

Gbadebo and his mum should learn from them.
Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by kafeii123: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
This wan has plenty moni... how many people can keep spending these kinds of monies on such things
Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by tola268: 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
A person believed in godfatherism can never change his mind till last judgment, he thought this one will also rig out like the first one "inconclusive"
Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by TheZooHasFalln: 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mrnairalandd:

And your Igboland are pariah states to other Nigerians who know that your Igboland is a dead place to move to for economic and social life.

The Igboland is the most deserted region in Nigeria. Don’t you know that if Igbos are doing well, other Nigerians ll be relocating to the East in millions but reverse is the case which means you Igbos are deluded. You Igbos are so bad that you couldn’t build a dry port for your entire region for years. Kaduna state in the North single-handedly built a dry port while your Igbo leaders with full igbo blood are the most useless god forsaken administrators in Nigeria.

The Igbos are so worthless that the only thing they are good for is their loud mouths. The Igbos claimed they are the most travelled people in Nigeria until we carried out our findings and found out that Yorubas are 80% population in UK, Australia, Canada, Ireland, USA, New Zealand and 50% in EU while Igbos in those aforementioned countries are mere 15%.

The same way you lied about the igbos catching up with the Yorubas in education but thank God yoy Igbos couldn’t bribe your way with numbers of Nigerian students in foreign universities. In 200 Nigerian students abroad, the Yorubas are 170 while Igbos are mere 15.

If you talk about industries, 96% of Nigeria industries are sited between Ogun state and Lagos state and 70% of those industries are under Yoruba ownership but you don’t see the Yorubas beating their chest like the Igbos. The Northerners have about 20% ownership in those industries but you ll hardly see the Northerners beating their chests. With this, i now agree with the popular saying that the empty barrel make the loudest noise.

We ll chose our leaders on our own terms. If someone like me finally becomes a governor in my state, you and your kinsmen ll leave my state back to your Igboland in weeks not months cos i ll put some unfriendly policies in place.

Useless Igbos.
You took your useless and unproductive time to copy all these notes for me, just to deceive and console yourself? But you know you're lying.... which part of Igbo land is deserted? Is it Anambra that accommodates about 10 different heavy commercial hubs (I can list them to you if you demand) and many manufacturing companies at Nnewi alone, Or is it Abia State with similar status? Or is it Enugu you'd like to talk about? Where exactly are you referring to as deserted? Sometimes you need to travel a little for knowledge acquisition rather than remain in one mud hut in Oshogbo and be throwing tantrums from Nairaland privilege forum.

You know the truth that No other tribe in Africa as a whole can stand the Igbos in any successive goals except electoral manipulations and evil practices by your tribe I don't want to mention, needles to.
Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by Obagreatdatoye(m): 4:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Even if Oyetola go to Supreme Court, Adeleke will still win. (PDP)
At the end Tinubu will also win all legal tussles against him. (APC)

If oppositions begin to say our Judicial system has been bought by the time Tinubu win at court, then the response will be; when PDP win at Osun State, the judicial system wasn't bought then.

Las Las Oyetola will be pacify with Federal Appointment.

Bookmark this post for reference purposes.
Oga go sit....both of them will not will win.
Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by mozona(m): 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
Make him go sit down first until tinubu enter
Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by lexisop: 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
Before you make sure u pay him his 500k first...come and thief again
Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by ufuosman(m): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
Let him go
It will still shock him
Adeleke will rule is 4yrs and osun will decide if dey will still vote for him again
Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by Exceed15: 11:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
I m happy for adekeke.
Re: APC, Oyetola Vow To Approach Supreme Court Over Osun Governorship Election by Ykc2(m): 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here Are The 10 Ministries Planning To Spend 86% Of Nigeria’s Budget In 2024 / Niger-Delta Leaders Reject FG’s $10bn Development Package / Buhari: I'm Not Ready To Meet nPDP Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.