Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu (59431 Views)

Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking / FUNAAB Expels Michael Adewale Ifemosu For Writing Open Letter To VC On Facebook / The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by Dindondin(m): 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Crawl out from your hole and explore Nigeria so ignorance can leave you. But some have allowed ethnic bigotry to becloud their sense of reasoning.
Are you using this Mr Alao story to buttress Obidióts claims? Don't relate it with politics else it ll ruin the beauty of the story. Anywhere this story is told, it should be for unity in diversity and mot politics. Politics made Igbos receive backlash in Lagos. If Yorubas in the east meddle in politics over there, no one ll pity them.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by okwusdidi: 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
cocolacec:
¹

South west should implenent skilled workers visa for South Easterners migrating to South West.We only need educated Igbos or someone with skilled work not hustlers coming without cash coming to run trading every one can do.

The Yoruba tailors and construction workers are skiĺled.
With people like you who needs Nnamdi Kanu to cause division in the country or are we sure that you are not an Ipob member pretending to be Yoruba.
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by Komu1048(m): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2023
Icon4s:
The South East is one of the coolest places any Nigerian can make a living. Contrary to what Yorubas think, Igbos are highly detribalized.

Linus, he is just a fortunate one in midst of thousand. I pity those who will see this as an opportunity to try the East

4 Likes

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by Shikena(m): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2023
This is the simple point they still miss grin

Dindondin:

Are you using this Mr Alao story to buttress Obidióts claims? Don't relate it with politics else it ll ruin the beauty of the story. Anywhere this story is told, it should be for unity in diversity and mot politics. Politics made Igbos receive backlash in Lagos. If Yorubas in the east meddle in politics over there, no one ll pity them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by xynerise: 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2023
The ones that have not left their parent's inherited houses till date will also be talking rubbish that SE is not inhabitable for non-igbos to do business.

Make una dey try travel. Some people have not left a particular LGA since they were born
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by Neyopumpin13: 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
When I hear some Yorubas narrative of discrimination in Igbo land, I shake my head repeatedly in disbelief
igbo people are very bad,my office dey inside main market Onitsha and this guy sacked me due to yoruba stuff,I asked the manager why management disengaged me,he said that the chairman son don't believe in yoruba People ,

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by heysquare(m): 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
loosecanon50:
So much for the hate and bigotry. What will urchins say about this now? I thought they said igbos are not welcoming and other Nigerians cannot own properties in the east.

Out of many Yorubas compare to number of (bos flooding Southwest for greener pastures

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by nairanaira12: 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Crawl out from your hole and explore Nigeria so ignorance can leave you. But some have allowed ethnic bigotry to becloud their sense of reasoning.

Mentally primitive tribal bigots like LeoDeKing, IyaebeTheGreat, seunmsg, and FreeStuffsNG can never be healed from their mental blindness.

Their reasoning is stuck to the stone age and they have no chance of freedom
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
iHart:
This could pose a risk to him.
what risk... In anambra founder of Onitsha business school NYSC took him there too... The issue with Igbos some of Dem is tooe much arrogance toxic pride and victimhoodnes... In imo too a doctor NYSC took there has hospital today married an Igbo woman too... Nigeria should begin deliberate way of accommodating non indigenes give Dem jobs like lagos does cos only Lagos employ non Yorubas and indigenes into civil service... kaduna did recently too...it doesn't mean undermining indigenes... U pick d best and fixed them... There's Also a particular guy NYSC took to anambra he was retain in Anambra civil service today he is a senior staff in civil service anambra...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by owolabi5: 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
See Life

CAR PAPERS
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by thirdi(m): 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
All this nonsense talk about igbos not being accommodating is a fat big lie. Igbos are so welcoming to visitors. It's even a culture not to harm none indigins in igbo culture. It's good to explore and travel 😊 and open up your mind.
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by Autobot05: 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by PortHarcourtcit(m): 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
iHart:
I pray he is safe over there

1 Like

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by Truthdeypain: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
dominic17:
Don't mind those timid people. I grew up in Aba Abia State with many Yorubas from primary school up to university level and non of them were molested or feel uncomfortable in anyway rather they all feel at home. Nobody reminded them that they are non-indigenes or referred them as immigrate the way Yoruba refer to non-Yoruba in Lagos. I remember one Bimbe that ran away from her family house to stay with her boyfriend who is my friend because her parents wanted to bring her back to Yorubaland. It is those unexposed ones that never travel out of their enclave that think Nigeria start and end in Lagos.

Well said, but stop with the don't travel out narrative the FFK and co aren't they well exposed. It offends me when sound people like una dey fall for water and garri argument.

Like these people who live in the east you think they don't speak of how wonderful igbos are or at least resent them, because truth be told it takes more than kindness to cure the heart of these indoctrinated haters.

They know what they are doing, it is not ignorance, its hate.
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by Maximeo(m): 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
dominic17:
Don't mind those timid people. I grew up in Aba Abia State with many Yorubas from primary school up to university level and non of them were molested or feel uncomfortable in anyway rather they all feel at home. Nobody reminded them that they are non-indigenes or referred them as immigrate the way Yoruba refer to non-Yoruba in Lagos. I remember one Bimbe that ran away from her family house to stay with her boyfriend who is my friend because her parents wanted to bring her back to Yorubaland. It is those unexposed ones that never travel out of their enclave that think Nigeria start and end in Lagos.

Where in Aba and what year?

I grew up with Taiwo, Balance & Shola they live at 14 St Michael Road, Aba near CPS.
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by fabian063: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
iHart:
What kind of risk?
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by PandoraObi: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
You know Somalia and Yemen??

If Igbos can go to Somalia and Yemen and Survive,, then, they can survive anywhere in this world.
Criminals can survive anywhere, because the inner drive will always propel them, no lose, just risk of been caught, that is why they still traffic drugs to countries that kill drug traffickers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by DECLAN2015(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
dominic17:

Do they insult their host
Do call the place no man land
Do they behave like ungrateful bigot

There are other tribe in yoruba doing well ..why always igbo

Do they claim they want to Anambra or Abia governor

How many business are youruba doing there vomparatively

1 Like

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by Truthdeypain: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
Maize247:
Propaganda! One Yoruba man has a school in Igbo land and you guys are posting it here as evidence without telling us the victimization he's experiencing there.

Don't mind them jarey. More grace to your Igbophobia, omo ina must be sent back to beerfraud.
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by Deepfeel(m): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
PandoraObi:
You want to show me who you are and your parental deficiencies, I have nothing you, you were taught to attack people unprovoked, well stop judging people by your family members, we are not all the same.
Well the screenshot says it all

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by norriswood(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
MasterJayJay:
...u re so dumb nd blind has he ever come out to say Enugu is no mans land......u people re behaving like a fool, u should talk the genesis that caused the crises in Lagos?
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by Burgerlomo: 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
Can someone please show this to MC, this type of story is one the many reasons why nobody in his or her right senses should support tribalism.
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by BluntCrazeMan: 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
PandoraObi:
Criminals can survive anywhere, because the inner drive will always propel them, no lose, just risk of been caught, that is why they still traffic drugs to countries that kill drug traffickers

I can smell lies from 30,000-miles away..
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by calyto: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
Do you see how strange it sounds? Because the Igbos are not accommodating. They live in peace and even create problems for host communities but others must remain quiet while in their state

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by spyder880(m): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
MasterJayJay:
It is news because for many decades some people have been spreading lies that Igbo people don't sell lands to outsiders, It is news because of the increasing rate of igbophobia.

I live and work in Enugu, and I have many people from every tribe living and working with me inside this Enugu. And yes, many of them live and own properties in Enugu. I find it strange what I read online sometimes.
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by UnabashedIPOB: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
Congratulations to Mr. Adewale Alao! I am glad to hear encouraging stories that totally dispel and shatter the stereotype of an ethnic group such as the Igbos. I know without a doubt that opportunities abound in every nook and cranny of the failed country, Nigeria. The only thing an individual needs to have is an open mind, foresight, and the ability to work hard. That's actually the difference between the Igbos and other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria. If this man had hearkened to the voices of his friends and relatives who were very narrow-minded and beclouded by their ethnic bigotry and stereotypes, he would probably be j[b]obless and struggling[/b] just like so many other jobless college graduates. But look at him now, he's a very successful and thriving entrepreneur contributing to the development of impressionable young minds. I say kudos to Mr. Alao and I hope this serves as a lesson to others who out of fear, bigotry, and ignorance have refused to apply themselves and take a chance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies / The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben / Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.