Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu (59454 Views)

Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking / FUNAAB Expels Michael Adewale Ifemosu For Writing Open Letter To VC On Facebook / The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by bionixs: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
Keep scaling greater height. Igbo people love and support those doing well . They consider strangers or visitors first even in a time of crisis. There is nothing new about the news

A Yoruba guy I went to his shop yesterday to buy a Turkish Center rug was dazing me with igbo language and when I asked, he told me that the man who trained and settled him in the business hails from NANKA , in Anambra state .NANKA is not far from Peter Obi’s village, I guess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by ofuonyebi: 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
I think this will remind some youths leaving Nigeria and going to die in abroad..
that there are still GREENER PASTURES here in NIGERIA with more honours

only if you believe with patience to access it and to hold the testimony like a certificate
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by Amah70: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
Naira20:
Bayo Onanuga: It's a lie.There is NO Yoruba person in the Southeast. IBO go back to your state

Lol.
For Bayo Onanuga, it was a ploy to win elections in Lagos for his Tinubu. It worked for him. He was like Machiavelli in the end justifies the means, not the means justifying the end. But Onanuga's means was very dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by Truth234(m): 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
loosecanon50:
So much for the hate and bigotry. What will urchins say about this now? I thought they said igbos are not welcoming and other Nigerians cannot own properties in the east.

They are welcoming. That is why you struggle to find one like this but uncountable in remote places like ijebu odo ayandelu, imota, ada in osun and many more. Don't mention lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by Ibadanpikin: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
cocolacec:
¹

South west should implenent skilled workers visa for South Easterners migrating to South West.We only need educated Igbos or someone with skilled work not hustlers coming without cash coming to run trading every one can do.

The Yoruba tailors and construction workers are skiĺled.
when you say SW,do you mean Oyo,Ondo,Osun,Ogun and Ekiti states with the highest number of brown roofs and mud houses in Africa due to poverty.Don't be decieved with lagos(no mans land)yorubas do not contribute anything to the developement of Lagos.
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by bayelsaowei(m): 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Crawl out from your hole and explore Nigeria so ignorance can leave you. But some have allowed ethnic bigotry to becloud their sense of reasoning.
exactly...
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by Beremx(f): 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
Maobichek:

Fire for fire dear, easy oh! Happy weekend.
LoL na so!! Happy weekend to you dear. 🥰🥰🥰

1 Like

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by Ibadanpikin: 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
cocolacec:
¹

South west should implenent skilled workers visa for South Easterners migrating to South West.We only need educated Igbos or someone with skilled work not hustlers coming without cash coming to run trading every one can do.

The Yoruba tailors and construction workers are skiĺled.
If trading is easy,can you mention big markets yorubas are dominating in SW.TOUTS
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by bionixs: 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mindlog:
Back then in the late 90s and early 2000s, Alao was a popular name amongst youths in Enugu city because he was the go-to guy when it comes to maths lessons for SSCE, GCE and JAMB,, reason his tutorial centre was always jam packed.

Go to Onitsha, Yorubas tailors run the show..

Then visit many construction sites of those mansions being built in the villages in the East, just speak Yoruba and you get instant response from the Yorubas workers because there is a dearth of such skills amongst igbos, so skilled workers are brought in from the Southwest.
they are many. Those ones sabi work die . no be those half done in Lagos
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by megautche: 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
It is a pity pathetic clowns are using Nairaland as a breeding ground for development of bigots.
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by cejaypriesty(m): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
Naira20:
Bayo Onanuga: It's a lie.There is NO Yoruba person in the Southeast. IBO go back to your state
grin cheesy
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by OdefaGirl(f): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Crawl out from your hole and explore Nigeria so ignorance can leave you. But some have allowed ethnic bigotry to becloud their sense of reasoning.

Illiteracy is not just about book knowledge, lack of exposure is a huuuggeee problem to black man.
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by cejaypriesty(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Maize247:
Propaganda! One Yoruba man has a school in Igbo land and you guys are posting it here as evidence without telling us the victimization he's experiencing there.

Yen yen yen victimisation and he is still there. Madam man he is a man and not an animal to remain where he is victimised igbos love non indigenes
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by ToyinDipo(m): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
It won’t be better for the most tribal region in Nigeria, say Amen.
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by OdefaGirl(f): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
iHart:
This could pose a risk to him.

Since 1992... No risk till now.

Read, you no gree
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by Inukwa: 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
I was not privileged to attend the school but I was able to attend his lesson Uwani Secondary School By Edozie street Enugu.
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by Mikkeal: 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
Icon4s:
The South East is one of the coolest places any Nigerian can make a living. Contrary to what Yorubas think, Igbos are highly detribalized.
Very funny ,you know yourself that what you have said is a BIG LIE I served in Abia state I never for once saw people from other tribes owning properties or the number of ibos in one local government in Ekiti is more than the whole Yoruba plus including hausa in the whole south east my friend you are not welcoming

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by JOemmy(m): 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
There's absolutely nothing that's wrong with south east it's the safe like any part of nigeria yorubas and hausa/fulanis are just scared of receiving the same treatment they gave to the igbos during the biafran war that's simply why most of them are skeptical and scared of investing and living in igboland.
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by Mikkeal: 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
IT IS A PITY THAT THE EASTERNERS ARE LOOKING FOR VERY ISOLATED CASES OF OTHER TRIBES SUCCEEDING IN THEIR REGION WHEN YOU HAVE MILLIONS OF IBOS IN THE WEST AND NORTH GIVEN THE CHANCE AND OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE AND DO LEGITIMATE BUSINESS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by UnabashedIPOB: 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
norriswood:
...u re so dumb nd blind has he ever come out to say Enugu is no mans land......u people re behaving like a fool, u should talk the genesis that caused the crises in Lagos?

You sound like you do NOT believe in your One Nigeria. If you truly believe in One Nigeria as most of you espouse, you should NOT care about another Nigerian saying that Lagos is no man's land. After all, you are all citizens of the same country and the right of citizenship allows a citizen to live in any part of the country that he or she chooses to and can work or vie for any office as long as he or she resides in that community for at least a year or more. That's by the way...not my main reason for responding to your comment. Let's assume for the sake of argument that, some Igbos are saying that Lagos is no man's land, but have you ever asked yourself, "Who runs Lagos State?' "When an Igbo man wants to buy a property (land) in Lagos, who does he buy it from?" When an Igbo man needs a license to establish a business or build on his land, who does he go to either to get a license to open up his business or get a Certificate of Occupancy for his land? Has an Igbo man ever vied for the governorship or deputy of Lagos State? Has an Igbo man ever become the speaker, majority leader, or chief whip of the Lagos State House of Assembly? If the answers to the above questions are negative, why then does it matter what some Igbos might say about Lagos being a no man's land which obviously is NOT supported by any discernable evidence? In my opinion, some people especially your politicians use that during your elections as a means to divide and conquer in order to maintain their grip on power. I guarantee you that now that the fraudulent elections are over, that ethnic sentiment and bigotry would momentarily disappear until another election comes up. As for me, I never believed that Nigeria is one and would ever be. So, it's best that we go our separate ways!
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by CXLVII: 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
Enugu is different! Been their and they have a different psychology that an average westerner will like!

He won’t try such in Anambra or Abia- “Our land” mentality will not even make him to get land!

Enough shows in Enugu!

1 Like

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by Lashist(m): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
Maize247:
Propaganda! One Yoruba man has a school in Igbo land and you guys are posting it here as evidence without telling us the victimization he's experiencing there.

Have you interviewed him to know how he is victimised?? Idiots like you want to kick out people not from your tribe from your region but you want to be accepted when you go to US and europe
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by TheGift: 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
Maize247:

Why don't you tell us about the victimization he's experiencing there- with evidence, please?

Then explain to us why He has chosen to remain there for so many years, in spite of your so-called "victimization".
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by JOemmy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mindlog:
Back then in the late 90s and early 2000s, Alao was a popular name amongst youths in Enugu city because he was the go-to guy when it comes to maths lessons for SSCE, GCE and JAMB,, reason his tutorial centre was always jam packed.

Go to Onitsha, Yoruba tailors run the show..

Then visit many construction sites of those mansions being built in the villages in the East, just speak Yoruba and you get instant response from the Yoruba workers because there is a dearth of such skills amongst igbos, so skilled workers are brought in from the Southwest.

Very true I have personally met some yoruba civil engineers in charge of a lot of construction sites in some anambra villages they feel very comfortable working there for months.
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by norriswood(m): 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:

You sound like you do NOT believe in your One Nigeria. If you truly believe in One Nigeria as most of you espouse, you should NOT care about another Nigerian saying that Lagos is no man's land. After all, you are all citizens of the same country and the right of citizenship allows a citizen to live in any part of the country that he or she chooses to and can work or vie for any office as long as he or she resides in that community for at least a year or more. That's by the way...not my main reason for responding to your comment. Let's assume for the sake of argument that, some Igbos are saying that Lagos is no man's land, but have you ever asked yourself, "Who runs Lagos State?' "When an Igbo man wants to buy a property (land) in Lagos, who does he buy it from?" When an Igbo man needs a license to establish a business or build on his land, who does he go to either to get a license to open up his business or get a Certificate of Occupancy for his land? Has an Igbo man ever vied for the governorship or deputy of Lagos State? Has an Igbo man ever become the speaker, majority leader, or chief whip of the Lagos State House of Assembly? If the answers to the above questions are negative, why then does it matter what some Igbos might say about Lagos being a no man's land which obviously is NOT supported by any discernable evidence? In my opinion, some people especially your politicians use that during your elections as a means to divide and conquer in order to maintain their grip on power. I guarantee you that now that the fraudulent elections are over, that ethnic sentiment and bigotry would momentarily disappear until another election comes up. As for me, I never believed that Nigeria is one and would ever be. So, it's best that we go our separate ways!...u people have been separated since ...did u see any government intervened to the sit at home every Monday or killing of ur people like chicken...u people have ur own nation called federal Republic of biafrazoo...

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by donproject2(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
loosecanon50:
So much for the hate and bigotry. What will urchins say about this now? I thought they said igbos are not welcoming and other Nigerians cannot own properties in the east.

They have to dig this deep before they can find a case of non easterner that has a good business in that region. You don't even need 1/50 of this sweat in any of SW states to effortlessly point to what other tribes own.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by moshino(m): 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
iHart:

No, it will not. He's amongst real civilized people, not tribal bigots and agberos.
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by Guyman01: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
iHart:

Igbo people don't stifle businesses they will rather want him to expand further so that they can sell books, Okpa, Gala, chairs to him and his students.
The only risk this will pose to him is that he may face competition as many will now realise that school is very profitable in that area
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by Kaymansion(m): 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
shocked Why bringing him out now In this trying time
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by UnabashedIPOB: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
norriswood:

u people have been separated since ...did u see any government intervened to the sit at home every Monday or killing of ur people like chicken...u people have ur own nation called federal Republic of biafrazoo...

I tried to engage you with the hopes that you have any modicum of sense and would reason like a human being but I was wrong. I asked you simple questions to get you to use that side of your brain that had been dormant since you became an adult. But alas, instead of acting like a human being that can articulate his views and engage in intelligent discourse, you resorted to what you know and do best...act like a low-life thug! You have just exhibited your ignorance and cheer stupidity. You are nothing but a waste of human flesh and are here constituting a nuisance. Good luck with that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level / Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies / JAMB: Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.