Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu (59455 Views)

Man Congratulates His Brother After His NYSC But His English Got People Talking / FUNAAB Expels Michael Adewale Ifemosu For Writing Open Letter To VC On Facebook / The Imprisonment Of Richard Akindele: Lessons For ASUU & LASU - Ibrahim Alao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by saintrow1: 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yorubas don't be fooled with bullshit story like this, stand your ground, this is part of their propaganda story to lower your guard and penetrate your defence. Stay strong and protect the interest of your people and yorubaland at large.

Nigeria is just a name of a union, so therefore

Think Yoruba FIrst
Put Yoruba First

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by norriswood(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:

I tried to engage you with the hopes that you have any modicum of sense and would reason like a human being but I was wrong. I asked you simple questions to get you to use that side of your brain that had been dormant since you became an adult. But alas, instead of acting like a human being that can articulate his views and engage in intelligent discourse, you resorted to what you know and do best...act like a low-life thug! You have just exhibited your ignorance and cheer stupidity. You are nothing but a waste of human flesh and are here constituting a nuisance. Good luck with that!
.....barking hungry bull dog....why re u carrying so much pains in ur head.....u re just pained nd bitter..frustrated, I'm not the one that makes ur life miserable, of which I'm not interested in ur nonsense stories...say that to ur elders...
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by Charly68: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
The achievement is a result of vision and hard work .Keep it up my brother
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by davillian(m): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Crawl out from your hole and explore Nigeria so ignorance can leave you. But some have allowed ethnic bigotry to becloud their sense of reasoning.
De mind them
Born in Lagos , school in Lagos serve in Ibadan marry in Lagos
Die in Lagos angry

1 Like

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by justifyme(m): 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
Wale lesson center that year for Ziks avenue
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by sencekompis: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
one in 2 million yorubas

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by UnabashedIPOB: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
donproject2:

They have to dig this deep before they can find a case of non easterner that has a good business in that region. You don't even need 1/50 of this sweat in any of SW states to effortlessly point to what other tribes own.

Is any southeasterner as you put it ever STOPPED or PREVENTED you from establishing a business there? Absolutely NOT! You should blame yourself for your own insecurity and narrow-mindedness! No Igbo man or woman has ever STOPPED you or any other person from any other ethnic nationality from residing in the east or establishing a business there. Just because you feel inadequate and feel you can NOT compete on a level playing field does NOT equate to Igbos stopping you from establishing a business in the area. It's time you guys be honest for once and tell yourselves the truth. As a child growing up, my next-door neighbor was a Yoruba family, the Taiwos, a very nice family and had a very successful business. To this day, if you go to a market in my hometown of Onitsha, called Ose-Okwuodu, the majority of the people who deal in stuff used by native doctors in their practice area, are Yorubas. And they have been there for years and all have grown children dating back to second, third, and fourth generations who speak Igbo very fluently. So, please do NOT come here with this nonsense that Igbos do NOT allow others to come to their area. Truth be told, Igbos do NOT give a damn who comes to the east or NOT, they are ready to compete at home or abroad as far as a business venture is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by UnabashedIPOB: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
norriswood:
.....barking hungry bull dog....why re u carrying so much pains in ur head.....u re just pained nd bitter..frustrated, I'm not the one that makes ur life miserable, of which I'm not interested in ur nonsense stories...say that to ur elders...

There you go again with your projection! It does NOT work for me...too smart and very intelligent to be dragged down to your low level. You're the one who is very angry, bitter, and full of HATE judging by your response. I asked you just simple questions but I forgot that NOT all that appear on this forum is NORMAL!

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by LKTJ123(m): 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
If this is true, why did igbos flooding Yoruba land??

Icon4s:
The South East is one of the coolest places any Nigerian can make a living. Contrary to what Yorubas think, Igbos are highly detribalized.

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by jmichael259(m): 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
Maize247:
Propaganda! One Yoruba man has a school in Igbo land and you guys are posting it here as evidence without telling us the victimization he's experiencing there.

Mr & Mrs Aborisade from Ekiti state founded the primary school i attended in Owerri. That was about 30yrs ago and their school has various branches in neighbouring communities. All his children were raised in owerri and he owns uncountable storey buildings leased out in flats to tenants.

All the Yoruba Traders, Police, Pastors, Transporters, Agbo sellers and construction site workers etc don dey plenty pass igbos for here. Northerners, Chadians and Nigeriens in Ala Igbo nko? Their own matter don pass bucket.
I pray, Lousiness should allow your kind to leave your mama kitchen make bigotry leave you alone.

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by iHart(m): 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
JealousCobra:

Igbos are progressive minded people, they won't try such just because some nonentity in the SW are misbehaving 😎
yes, that true but we know there are miscreants amongst us.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by nedekid: 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
I did nysc in the East. Aba to be precise 1996. The amount of Yoruba folks living there was unbelievable. Most I hear were coppers that decided to stay after nysc. Retained as teachers with hope of entering the neigbouring oil industry in PH or one of the multinationals eg Nbl, guiness, pz etc.
Most met beautiful, respectful yellow igbo ladies. Ladies that had not "torn" eyes as they have today. They settled and married and started raising families. During my nysc, I meet lots of men that served before us. Some speaking igbo already. Most told me life there was better and they wount be returning to the SW for a while.
I and my paddies from Lagos never missed anything, our regular amala with gbegiri and ewedu was available in joints owned by Yoruba people. Infact my nysc copper paddy, a born and bread mushin boy, our clo, also a Lagos chap
stayed back when we were all comming home after service.
House I use to go chill both in aba and owerri were owned by Yorubas.
I think folks should travel, go and mix with your clans living in the east and hear from them the challenges if any they face.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by iHart(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
Guyman01:

Igbo people don't stifle businesses they will rather want him to expand further so that they can sell books, Okpa, Gala, chairs to him and his students.
The only risk this will pose to him is that he may face competition as many will now realise that school is very profitable in that area
In recent times, we have seen the activities of unknown gun men in the S.E. following the utterances of some westerners, these UGM can extend their activities to non Igbo businesses
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by JealousCobra(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
iHart:
yes, that true but we know there are miscreants amongst us.

That's all that matters 😎
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by iHart(m): 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
moshino:

No, it will not. He's amongst real civilized people, not tribal bigots and agberos.
We know, but bringing rhe business in the Internet and telling us he is yoruba could attracts miscreants to go after him. Have you not seen nor heard what some yorubas are saying to igbos?
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by Ojady(m): 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
If this is true, then:
1. Perhaps, he is really not a Southwesterner (look at the contours of his head)
2. He has Biafran Genes somewhere, maybe his mum was Igbo.
3. He will never perpetrate acts that contravene that of his hosts
4. He has the backing (Omoluabis take note) of some Igbo sponsors who he is fronting for and supporting against their own kinsmen.
5. He will never, despite his achievements there, say he "developed" Education in his host State.
4. He is minding his own business, not craftily trying to infiltrate the state or his business with his kinsmen to attain political power.
5. He stays where they will allow him (remember Goshen (Gen 46:34: "...for every shepherd is an abomination to Egyptians"wink... and so on...

May our Igbo compatriots and indeed all Nigerians worldwide, emulate this man (if he is not a figment of imagination) everywhere they go
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by PoloG: 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Keep deceiving yourself. Because they share boundary with Lagos and arguably, annexed to Lagos.
oyo state alone is more developed than igboland ..
FYI i have been to igboland grin

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by PoloG: 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
CSTRR:

A world power is stretching it.
That is ameeica being diplomatic.

India is a rising economic power, but its socio -economic indices are still third -world.
nigga shutthefvckup India alone is more industrialized than Africa....
India is a nuclear power
India is the fifth largest econony in the world ..
India has produced world renown inventors and scientists, etc...

The problem with India is diversed tribe just like Nigeria.. But on world contribution, abeg india pass Africa
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by dannex4adx(m): 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
Amah70:

If he has the money he can win.
If you see Yorubas living in the East, they blend beautifully with the locals, sotay, you may not be able to distinguish them from the locals.
Those who go to church so blend in the church that you may believe their grand parents were the original worshippers in the church.

Yes it is because they respect their hosts and never brag that it's a no man's land. I served in the South east, ebony state.

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by PoloG: 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Illiteracy is not just about book knowledge, lack of exposure is a huuuggeee problem to black man.
nothing to explore in blighted east ...
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by Seun360(m): 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
Naira20:
Bayo Onanuga: It's a lie.There is NO Yoruba person in the Southeast. IBO go back to your state

Did Bayo say Igbos shouldn't do their business in Yoruba land?

He said your people should back off Lagos Politics cos Lagos is like a state just like Anambra and Imo.

Let the Yoruba dabble into Enugu politics and come back here to give us the score line.

Awon werey.

3 Likes

Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by ZombieSlayer1: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
PandoraObi:
They can try, but success story is less than 10% because of bitterness, hatred, hostility, wicked, evil and anguish, who leave a land flowing with milk and honey to unsafe land where their traditional leaders security operatives and influential people are killed like mere cockroaches, what a senseless risk
Maize247:
Propaganda! One Yoruba man has a school in Igbo land and you guys are posting it here as evidence without telling us the victimization he's experiencing there.
Neddstark:

He should not go into politics. Even if he makes alot of money in the South East, he should respect the natives who understand the people more to handle the politics of the region.
Nigeria is not US or Uk
cocolacec:
¹

South west should implenent skilled workers visa for South Easterners migrating to South West.We only need educated Igbos or someone with skilled work not hustlers coming without cash coming to run trading every one can do.

The Yoruba tailors and construction workers are skiĺled.
JagabanBorgu:

Stop selling this story, reality has shown lgb0s are d móst tribàIîstic and have so much discrimination in Nigeria.
BeLookingIDIOT:

How does providing one or few examples refute a general statement of the South East being less welcoming
ojex004:
Rubbish post. Keep justifying your bad deed when ur cup if full already. Since when has Igbos been having schl, businesses, houses in yoruba lands?
Na now when una bleeped up don full and we are rejecting it , it's then you are coming up with your bull shit story and updates.
Yeye people. Enough is enough
DivineT:

I am neither Igbo nor Yoruba, and without a doubt this statement is a fat lie

The major issue you guys have is you hardly leave your region, you stay in your enclave and digest thrash spewed by others like you who don't leave their enclave.

Travel and get enlightened.
My former landlord was a Yoruba man from Osun state. He's currently building another block of flats here in Owerri.
The biggest provision store in my street is owned by a yoruba woman
1 of my neighbors is a Yoruba young man. He's a civil engineer who was living in Akure before he moved to Owerri 2 years ago for a project and refused to go back after the project. He said his biggest projects since his career have been in Owerri. He just completed a hotel project last year.
1 of my mechanics is a Yoruba man
The licensing office lady who helps me renew my cars' papers is Yoruba. She and her entire family live in Owerri.
Out of 5 vets who treat my dogs, 4 are Yorubas. In fact, the vet and pet food/accessories business in Owerri is dominated by Yorubas.
The electrician who did the wiring of 1 of my houses is Yoruba.

All these are your tribesmen doing great in Igboland, Owerri to be precise, and these are the ones I can remember. If my landlord remained in Osun state he wont be collecting 700k annually as house rent. You need to travel and learn
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by ZombieSlayer1: 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2023
emapeteum:
The truth is that the Yorubas are far more accommodating than the Igbos. The few Yorubas never claimed that they developed the area they
are living in and never claimed any southeastern states to be no man's land. The problem between Igbos in the west is an extended age problem. A common Igbo man believes that Lagos is no man's land, which is an insult to his host. Respect your host and their culture, you will not have any problem
Funny enough it was a Yoruba elder who first said Lagos is no-man's land, and it doesn't mean no tribe owns Lagos. You people allowed our useless leaders to use those words to stoke tribalism for the purpose of them wining elections.

New York is referred to as no man's land but do you see the indigenes making noise as you people are
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by kvin33: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
Tribal politics is disgusting and dirty politics at its dirtiest, none the less it is politics. What happened in Lagos was not the use of dirty politics per se. The problem is when you use violence, destroy polling booths, prevent people from collecting PVC, threaten peoples livelihood, arson attacks, physical violence while hiding behind fake ethnic/tribal nationalism. That is no longer politics, that is a deliberate provocation from long-standing, premeditated, built-in/in-bred IGBO HATE that has nothing to do with politics (or any other fake reason they come up with). Na only yaself you go kee las las....
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by HighTableVoice: 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
PandoraObi:
They can try, but success story is less than 10% because of bitterness, hatred, hostility, wicked, evil and anguish, who leave a land flowing with milk and honey to unsafe land where their traditional leaders security operatives and influential people are killed like mere cockroaches, what a senseless risk

I am Yoruba but please but what nonsese are you saying ? I don't understand one bit of it
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by sinola(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
Naira20:
Bayo Onanuga: It's a lie.There is NO Yoruba person in the Southeast. IBO go back to your state

I don't blame you. I'm sure you've never commot from Lagos. You sound so naive.... Yorubas have yoruba community in Enugu alone. They are into construction and trading, if you must know and they are all doing well without any mc Oluomo Street urchins disturbing them.
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by chikevictor(m): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
I know him very well,he was my neighbour in our street back then, there was nothing like tribalism,he's loved everywhere because of the way handled maths so easily. I even took him to my village the day we were going for a neighbours burial.He married a very beautiful Ibo girl and they have children together leaving peacefully in Ibo land. Let us stop this hate, it will lead us to nowhere. We are still one Nigeria.
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by JagabanBorgu: 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

The major issue you guys have is you hardly leave your region, you stay in your enclave and digest thrash spewed by others like you who don't leave their enclave.

Travel and get enlightened.
My former landlord was a Yoruba man from Osun state. He's currently building another block of flats here in Owerri.
The biggest provision store in my street is owned by a yoruba woman
1 of my neighbors is a Yoruba young man. He's a civil engineer who was living in Akure before he moved to Owerri 2 years ago for a project and refused to go back after the project. He said his biggest projects since his career have been in Owerri. He just completed a hotel project last year.
1 of my mechanics is a Yoruba man
The licensing office lady who helps me renew my cars' papers is Yoruba. She and her entire family live in Owerri.
Out of 5 vets who treat my dogs, 4 are Yorubas. In fact, the vet and pet food/accessories business in Owerri is dominated by Yorubas.
The electrician who did the wiring of 1 of my houses is Yoruba.

All these are your tribesmen doing great in Igboland, Owerri to be precise, and these are the ones I can remember. If my landlord remained in Osun state he wont be collecting 700k annually as house rent. You need to travel and learn

If u want to talk about travel, u should come and take lessons from me, I have travelled 26 states in this federation and beyond.
I have been to all SE states, stayed in them all at least for 6 months straight, I have been to SW, stayed in NC, currently in NW, I have stayed in NE, being to SS.
Agree or not, SE is d region that has d Ieast forèîgñèrs, I always tell u people, nobody wake up from his zone with the mind of "I am going to SE to hustle" the way people of SE leave SE to other regions with such mindset.
People who come to SE comes because an official job brought them, a transfer, a company project etc.
Ur examples have justified that stand.
South East is d region that is Ièss welcoming to forèîgñèrs, very tribàIîstic set of human beings, I know SE, I had a GF in Anambra in 2015 and I thought I was going to marry her tiII I saw d tribaIism inherent in lgb0s.
U are assuming I am a Yorûba, I am not.
I went to Ebonyi in 2014 with some lgb0 people because we were sent to check our colleagues working on a project, the discrimîñàtory words from lgb0s àgàinst thèîr feIIow lgb0s because they are from "abakiliki" is shàmèfuI, today u come back to prèteñd, those people from Enugu who wèrè pretending here few days ago went back to fight because of LP and PDP under the name Nkanu and Nsukka.
And I keep telling u guys, I am not a Yorûba, u assuming I am saying this because I am Yorûba is d reason u dón't Iearn.
Re: Adewale Alao posted to Enugu for his NYSC now has a school in Enugu by iHart(m): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Since 1992... No risk till now.

Read, you no gree
There is tension as some notable yoruba indigenes have told the igbos to leave lagos. Some igbos were attacked in Lagos and intimidated against voting in the last election. We even saw some markets dominated by igbos being set ablaze. Aggrieved igbos may decide to attack yoruba businesses in the East as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies / UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level / JAMB: Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.