Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell (28012 Views)

Soludo Commissions Telemedicine Hub At Awkuzu, Anambra State. / Heavy Gun Fire Right Now At Awkuzu SARS, Anambra State / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by Omofloflo: 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
[center][/center]
Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by hectorayo: 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
Free ma nigga
Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by bigdammyj: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
Noted.
Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by Aquila99: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
loosecanon50:
Soludo will not win his reelection. He’s a very foolish and proud man who will be disgraced out of office.

Are u just stupid or u just want to show ur twit attitude. Wetin concern soludo with em matter. Na emeka offor arrest am for d fake news he posted. If u like go post ur own. Na kirikiri u go find urself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by 00FFT00(m): 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
TMSMedia:
I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell

Nnamdi Chude, a supporter of Peter Obi who was arrested by the interpol Nigeria police in Anambra during the March 18, gubernatorial and house of assembly elections, speaks after his release, IGBERETV reports.

His tweets read;

https://twitter.com/chude__/status/1639383365890502657?t=w9nAp3pNsJn5cjbFmp5VKg&s=19

I have to fix it.
Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by hardbody: 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ayodeoba:
Person wey dem suppose forget for jail. I really wish can start going against those who share fake news on internet

You won't last one hour, try yourself
Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by Drealman20: 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
hardbody:

You won't last one hour, try yourself

Shut up... Oponu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by jumper524(m): 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
"The Cybercrime unit of Interpol were just too good. They represent the finest versions of the Nigerian Police. I hope other units of the Nigerian Police can emulate them. They also parade the smartest and most brilliant sets of the Nigerian police.

Why didn't they use his part as headline?
Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by Timmi: 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
TMSMedia:

Nnamdi Chude, a supporter of Peter Obi who was arrested by the interpol in Anambra during the March 18, gubernatorial and house of assembly elections, speaks after his release, IGBERETV reports.

His tweets read;

https://twitter.com/chude__/status/1639383365890502657?t=w9nAp3pNsJn5cjbFmp5VKg&s=19

At least your head was reset to factory default. Don’t spread lies and propaganda like your people always do - you hear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by Cabonylewis(m): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
loosecanon50:
Soludo will not win his reelection. He’s a very foolish and proud man who will be disgraced out of office.
.Stupid Coward Shit Hole Comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by ChiefSupplier55(m): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
Bad to hear

we sell building material such as TILES, DOOR, MARBLE, WC, ETC Please buy from me. Check out my signature and click on the link below
Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by TalkingBird: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
Leaders of Nations are confused and their people are confused as well.
There is a great tribulation in the offing.

Man brings doom on his fellow man. He doesn't care if all die for his selfish interest.

Some nations suffer more than others but each has its share of the global confusion.

Welcome to the point I want to drive.

The COVID - 19 wahala is a sample of pestilence. More to come

Russia on Ukraine

Israel and Palestine

Gun violence in the US also

Earthquake in Turkey and Syria other loading and waiting to happen

Death dealing quest for power so they can kill, maim and subvert for it. No natural feelings anymore.

Selfishness, greed, lies, deceit, propaganda everywhere.

Tigres region, Ethiopia and Eritrea

Hunger in Southern Sudan

War threat by North Korea.

Malawi mud slide

Rising inflation

Some nation's wahala is terrible leadership from the person cast down to earth from glory in heaven. Get the year it happened and relate it with events and suffocation of a nation. A clear reason for the confusion.

Which one should I mention again, too many worries.

Pity humans.

1 John 5:19
Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by ruggedtimi(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
I no understand the designer dress...na Calvin??

1 Like

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by BluntCrazeMan: 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
Na Waa Oooo..
Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by shigishege: 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
loosecanon50:
but he was your hero before now why are you people like this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by Impaka: 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
TMSMedia:

Nnamdi Chude, a supporter of Peter Obi who was arrested by the interpol in Anambra during the March 18, gubernatorial and house of assembly elections, speaks after his release, IGBERETV reports.

His tweets read;

thank God for your freedom ,God must disgrace the Enemies of this country,pls bro keep on lending your voice Nigerians are proud of you

1 Like

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by VEHINTOLAR: 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
Lol,look at his "designer's" shirt',Igbo and fake items na 5&6 !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by BluntCrazeMan: 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
TMSMedia:

His tweets read;

HE WROTE WHAT THEY TOLD HIM TO WRITE..

I CAN SENSE FEAR AND CAREFULNESS AND CAUTION IN HIS WORDS..

That Nonsense OC at Awkuzu SARS must call out all those bad policemen who manhandled Chude,, He shouldn't answer a good big-cop, whereas he cannot properly bridle the little bad-cops under him.
Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by Gentew(m): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
TMSMedia:

His tweets read;

They have showed him pepper and shege that he began to sing their praises after his release.. Coward IPOB.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by africantony: 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:
See him fake T-Shirt.

Everything about this OSU is fake

Fake Jew .

Fake nationalist

I was going through the comments searching for who will comment about his fake T-shirt

1 Like

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by Bfly: 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
We just create chaos out of no where.

The real victim suffers in silence regardless.
Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by BarrElChapo(m): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
EKONGKING:
Do u people know what interpol is ?

Anyways my condolences to people killed and dumped in EZU river by Peter Obi SARS .

International Police but many people don’t know it’s just a shortened form.
Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by Omoawoke: 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
Calvin Rlein!

Fake news dealer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by FallenShitHole: 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
So this terrorist called Chude is still talking? So the Awkuzu sars allowed him to go free?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
voltron14:
Obi's liason office.

You people never pass on a chance to be stupid do you ? Is Obi the topic here ?
Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by voltron14: 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
IamaNigerianGuy:

You never pass on a chance to be stupid do you ?

I do actually.

Most times your father beats me to it.

slowpoke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by OmonnakOdapig: 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
Awkuzu sars lipsrsealed and Ezu River. undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by Cmarketer(m): 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
This Nairaland forum looks like Tinubu's followers has hijacked it.
Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by secretsofpeace(m): 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2023
Your condolences should also go to the families of those killed by Tinubu druggie endsars soldiers especially Funsho Williams family. Fodes!!!

EKONGKING:
Do u people know what interpol is ?

Anyways my condolences to people killed and dumped in EZU river by Peter Obi SARS .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President-Elect Tinubu Departs Nigeria For Europe On Working Visit / Canadian Troops Withdraw After Boko Haram Attacks / IBB, Shehu Yar’adua & Nyako In Makkah For Hajj, 1989

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.