Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell (28046 Views)

Soludo Commissions Telemedicine Hub At Awkuzu, Anambra State. / Heavy Gun Fire Right Now At Awkuzu SARS, Anambra State / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by Alliswell248: 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
Hypocrite....
You didn't mention that you told a lie against Emeka Offor.
That is character assassination.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by Alliswell248: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

HE WROTE WHAT THEY TOLD HIM TO WRITE..

I CAN SENSE FEAR AND CAREFULNESS AND CAUTION IN HIS WORDS..

That Nonsense OC at Awkuzu SARS must call out all those bad policemen who manhandled Chude,, He shouldn't answer a good big-cop, whereas he cannot properly bridle the little bad-cops under him.

Go there with your stupid Ipob miscreants and protest. Then come back and share your testimony.
Noise maker
Empty barrel

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by DonG8: 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
There is nothing like Akwuzu Sars
Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by SLOVFO(m): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
africantony:

I was going through the comments searching for who will comment about his fake T-shirt

Intelligent man, tell me what made the shirt fake?
Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by JuanDeDios: 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
loosecanon50:
Soludo will not win his reelection. He’s a very foolish and proud man who will be disgraced out of office.
Between APGA and LP, who won more House seats?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by symbianDON(m): 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
Calniv Rlein

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by labi1977(m): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
Okealaaye:

What kind of a human being are you? None of your predictions (prophecies) has ever obtained fulfilment:

1. Tinubu will be disgraced at the primaries
2. Buhari will never campaign for Tinubu
3. Tinubu will never win presidential election
4. America are about to arrest Tinubu

Aren't you ashamed of your Fixed Odds at the betting table? Thus, you always come out as the OddMan Out! You work against reasonableness and common sense all the time, but you keep on in your errors because your heart is dark and you are enemy of Success!

Dem regular trademark bro ! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by stasius: 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
I hope they didn't rape you because I don't trust that woman there.

1 Like

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by reddingtonblack: 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
Okealaaye:

What kind of a human being are you? None of your predictions (prophecies) has ever obtained fulfilment:

1. Tinubu will be disgraced at the primaries
2. Buhari will never campaign for Tinubu
3. Tinubu will never win presidential election
4. America are about to arrest Tinubu

Aren't you ashamed of your Fixed Odds at the betting table? Thus, you always come out as the OddMan Out! You work against reasonableness and common sense all the time, but you keep on in your errors because your heart is dark and you are enemy of Success!

Every sane person in the country done taya for these batch of Obedient ..

Some one posted fake news and on twitter Datti and some clowns are celebrating the guy as hero shocked Datti even termed it BRAVERY

The way obedient ridicule that word "Hero" infact the beer needs to be the official drink of super eagles grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by gidgiddy: 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
EKONGKING:
Do u people know what interpol is ?

Anyways my condolences to people killed and dumped in EZU river by Peter Obi SARS .

You mean those killed by your criminal Nigerian Police?
Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by Omoawoke: 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
triple996:
violent ipob cannibalistic criminal
See as he Don humble

, gigging and other ipob cannibalize are next

will definitely be caught, dealt with and taught in the language he understands.
Ipob terrorist criminal, fake news dealer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by sreamsense: 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
If you are not treated like that, how will your brain be reset to remain humbled to make apology? How can fabricating lies against another person to dampen his/her integrity be part of fighting for good course? Some people like you need to be treated like animal for spoiling somebody else's integrity. Some of the people that fought for your release are parts of the problems we have in the country doing human right activism for eye service and popularity.

You should have been allowed to get your brain reset to when you were born sinless and innocent so you can then regrow and regain your sanity. There are still some people on Nairaland majorly obi-idiots who believe in fabricating lies to spoil somebody else integrity under guise of campaigning for obi, thank God; they all failed woefully. Don't spoil name to rise to avoid miserable end

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by BluntCrazeMan: 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
Alliswell248:

Go there with your stupid Ipob miscreants and protest. Then come back and share your testimony.
Noise maker
Empty barrel
Nonsense Talks..
Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by Tzark94: 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
Neddstark:
Stop the unnecessary pity on this clown.
This is not about silencing young voices, this is more about silencing fake news.
Guy was telling lies about APGA snatching ballot boxes during the assembly elections to make it seem like LP won and the ruling party lost.
If this doesn't make sense to you, then you're part of the sheeple.

Do you live in Anambra? He does, dumbo!
Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by toxtimmy: 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
Haha... I like that but do you know foolishness and madness was invented in Nigeria?... Do you know a Nigerian invented the machine where you can wear you socks before your shoes?

Oh and least but not the last, do you know Nigeriansiney and invented the ritualist machine where you can kill someone with the hope that money will fall from heaven?

flowerfav:
Did you know that Bluetooth was invented in Sweden? shocked or that The USB flash drive we use today was invented in Israel shocked This video shows you different Inventions and the countries responsible for their existence. See video below, you wouldn't believe who invented school grin

https://youtu.be/BpOSyNItP04gsx

Please SUBSCRIBE to the channel if you enjoy our kind of content, Thanks and God bless you. kiss
Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by Jd10k(m): 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
When I hear of Awkuzu Sars the Name of saints Obi Pandora always Pop up 🤔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by Kay25(m): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
loosecanon50:
Soludo will not win his reelection. He’s a very foolish and proud man who will be disgraced out of office.
Which governor from south east makes sense?all of Dem na smh for Dem yet they think they can rule Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by topatee: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
"I was accused of calling out the police. Apparently, they didn't understand that I was just adding my voice like every other young person out there who are desirous of a better society."

Liar like your leader, tweeting garbage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSF-8t_FGWk

am very sure they've drum sense into your empty skull

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
I were manhandled and u look fresh like this.. and by the way this ur shout out to oc sars na I sabi oo. We don't shout out to any oc sars
Re: I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell by willibounce1(m): 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
He will return to the cell he came from. Despiration for Social media likes and followers will return him to prison.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola To Discos: Nobody Forced You To Buy Power Assets / Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo / Osinbajo Panel Report: Witnesses Open Can Of Worms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.