Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest (53875 Views)

Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) / Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by Oxfordgrade: 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Nairaland has been invaded by Urchins and APC bigot attack dogs.

I see a lot of these attack dogs active in the Islam section. Not a been bias here

Hypothesis
I) most attackers are first Muslim before Nigeria
Ii) if you are a Christian they term you ipob.
Iii) They managed to convince some christians by playing the ethnic card

Nairaland does represent our views anymore.

They make sure they occupy the first page to pass on their hate and vile.

After election they want to keep the hatred against the innocent Igbo people burning.

They also engaged bots to auto like .

Seun does not have the proper tools to tame them.

Also some of them are people who are mods.

Please when you see a useless comment with many likes especially urchins and ApC attack dogs just know 89 percent are bots.

Bots bots bots.

Seun needs to clamp down on them
I am not one them. But truth be told, Igbos are the most tribalistic ethnic majority in Nigeria! So stop pointing fingers, you are worst! No need quoting me again, just deal with the fact

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by Legitisreal: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
maintenant:
Common sense you don't have...

So Peter Obi should only criticize injustice when it affects Labour Party?

People wey no get substance like venting their frustrations on those who do....
no he is cashing out on their efforts to badly stay relevant and give his group something to salivate on

The main issue of the people he presented was placed at the back burner
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by ufotunang: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Many may not understand the actions of those mothers.
I really wish the right thing is done quickly by the INEC.
For the INEC officials and REC there, if you declared a fake or altered result, I sorry for you and your family. This is a serious curse.
Even mahood or his president select tunubu,cannot save you from it.
... ok what is their actions... explain
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by TalkingBird: 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
Leaders of Nations are confused and their people are confused as well.

Man has inflicted hardship on his fellow man.
There is only one global solution.

Some nations suffer more than others but each has its share of the global confusion.

Welcome to the point I want to drive.

Russia on Ukraine

Israel and Palestine

Gun violence in the US also

Earthquake in Turkey and Syria

Death dealing quest for power

Tigres region, Ethiopia and Eritrea

Hunger in Southern Sudan

War threat by North Korea.

Malawi mud slide

Rising inflation

Some nation's wahala is terrible leadership from the person cast down to earth from glory in heaven. Get the year it happened and relate it with events and suffocation of a nation. A clear reason for the confusion.

Which one should I mention again, too many worries.

Pity humans.

1 John 5:19
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by Legitisreal: 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
degreatstalion:

Idiots like you are the reason why politicians take us for granted! Does it matter if the victory was for PDP and was stolen?

All he is saying is let the wish of the people be respected. You are too dumbbb and stupider to understand.

Goat head 😂😂😂😂
people like you are the reason politician don't take us serious

When they can be cashing out on cheap publicity
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by imgoinghigher05: 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
[quote author=nzubegod post=122049402][/quote]

You need a cold Heineken
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by imgoinghigher05: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
nairanaira12:

Now that you are defending a drug dealer, do you think you have the moral justification to tell your kids that crime does not pay?

Supporting a drug dealer is still the same thing as supporting a serial killer(ipob). You think your Obi is innocent??.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by Adeagbo77: 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
TMSMedia:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has reacted to the protest of Nasarawa State women went naked to express their displeasure with the state's governorship election which they claim was rigged, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1639290564100206593?t=UDc8JZKq-HE3_sz6Bpe57g&s=19

Please help us ask Mr Obi how many women were in his cabinet when he was the governor of Anambra state. This man is a scam. Take him serious at your own peril.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by Adeagbo77: 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
TMSMedia:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has reacted to the protest of Nasarawa State women went naked to express their displeasure with the state's governorship election which they claim was rigged, IGBERETV reports.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1639290564100206593?t=UDc8JZKq-HE3_sz6Bpe57g&s=19

Please help us ask Mr Obi how many women were in his cabinet when he was the governor of Anambra state. This man is a scam. Take him serious at your own peril.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by arewaboy01(m): 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
Can this foolish man just move on Ah
So tired of seeing news about this irrelevant dullard!
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by pongwa(m): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
TMSMedia:

always coming across were loooool
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by Boyooosa(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
The last paragraph tho....
Still campaigning after election, wetin concern 40% participation and women's protest?

I can't do beyond your inate capacity tho
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by Blaze14k: 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
fixitbyjal:
Nna! must you react to everything?
Reacting after everything
Even reacted after the elections
Are you a reacting machine?

So want everyone to behave like tinubu who just simply ignore everything? Election is over and he is back to his usual self.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by rollydex: 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
OGA how many women were in your government as Anambra state governor
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by mkoabiola: 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
Obi d overnight messiah has spoken
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by chudez0147(m): 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
For the INEC officials and REC there, if you declared a fake or altered result, I sorry for you and your family. This is a serious curse.
Try to be calming down. Nothing like thick curse anything. You know how many curse dem don curse Buhari??
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by famology(m): 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
TMSMedia:

Messiah of democracy that didn't conduct local government election all through his tenure. Bloody hypocrite!
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
Some people dont know the implications of what these beautiful women did....

For women who know who they are.... they are altars of the most high God... like i said for those that know who they are.... altars give out blood or blood is involved and its only women that give blood and still remain alive... its only the blood of Jesus that is superme above all blood or types......

Physical and Spiritual....

A woman presenting herself as she came to the world naked with a pure heart and cries to her creator... and commands the earth to do her bid..

Hmmmmmmm... i pity that person state or politician... no sacrifice he or she does can erase that ooo..

U might say time... but e go happen ooooo..

Queen Esther said if i perish i perish... things were done after she said that oooo..

Let these stupid people not think the Ancient of days does not exist oooo...

Eheeeeee...

The Bible said there is time for every and when the time comes...eheeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by Joconceptbest4(m): 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
fixitbyjal:
Nna! must you react to everything?
Reacting after everything
Even reacted after the elections
Are you a reacting machine?
He is a good leader that's why he is showing concern on every trend that concerns the country
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by candygist: 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:

Yes o. Including all the rigged elections that happened in Nigeria since 1999 to date. All the participant will see hell.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by LagosG: 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
Realists:
What an effontery, trying to cash out on pdp's women protesters. The show of shame displayed by these mothers is alien to African culture, was the PDP's Governorship candidate MOTHER, WIFE, DAUGHTERS among the women that displayed their unclothedness ?.
The answer is big no, because just like the Ekweremadu's crime family they believe poor people are goods to be used for personal interest.
They were paid obviously. No be Nigeria again? The party agent sef go don scam them join sef probably giving them 70% of what was released to protest
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by FireUpNow(m): 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
Legitisreal:
This man likes cashing out on attention, even when the women are protesting for PDP mandate

The stolen mandate took bottom place in his statement while concentrating on the emotional lamba of 40% affirmation and right to vote, religious sentiment
wise ipob what is stollen
Nothing was stollen but something was stolen
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by JOemmy(m): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
I have never witnessed naked women protesting because of a rigged election in nigeria since I was born this inec chairman is the worst in the history of nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by gasparpisciotta: 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:

The protest was about Nasarawa state Governorship elections and not the Presidential.

Make una no dey jump at every opportunity to push una propaganda
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by frank14011991(m): 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
Asgard13:
The nassarawa election is a painful one ..

But Yoruba people no see anything for there ..

Na Apc win be their own

But same people brought all Yoruba gods and all Yoruba thugs .. and all Yoruba beings .. just to counter same thing

In no time, lagos will be a no man land .. life is funny..
What you wish on others .. always have a funny way of getting to you.
yaushe za ka Yi hankali?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by Glory2DLamb(m): 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
suckmedownthere:
Never seen a nude protest, guys would be like chioma funmi and precious are joining the nude protest let go and see oh... Too much joy for the male folks

Don't worry. When your time comes, you will really really be sucked down there. BASTARD!
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by soloaudu: 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Legitisreal:
This man likes cashing out on attention, even when the women are protesting for PDP mandate

The stolen mandate took bottom place in his statement while concentrating on the emotional lamba of 40% affirmation and right to vote, religious sentiment

He is forming fake populism as Atiku's protege. Both of them will soon open their eyes to see daylight.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by alizma: 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
mortalincarnate:

All of the above but the most important thing is that the gods has visited him
Be sure before you start celebrating someone's death
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by crowther15(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
Legitisreal:

This shows that Peter Obi is for everyone, irrespective of the party you voted or belong. He want justice for everyone, so partisan doesn't concern him.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by Johnjustice: 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mr obidient the reactor.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by LeyeWrites: 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2023
We don't care about what PO does.

His relevance ended at the polls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Nigerians Are Not Happy GMB Ate At The Inauguration Dinner / The Look On Obiano's Face As Buhari Hails Ganduje & Shades Kwankwaso In Paris / Story Of Shina Rambo - The Most Notorious Armed Robber In Nigerian History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.