Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,609 members, 7,823,652 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest (53855 Views)

Nasarawa Women Go Nude While Protesting Governorship Election Result (Photos) / Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by donhils: 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
Legitisreal:
This man likes cashing out on attention, even when the women are protesting for PDP mandate

The stolen mandate took bottom place in his statement while concentrating on the emotional lamba of 40% affirmation and right to vote, religious sentiment
wise ipob what is stollen
Then stop giving him things cash out on? If you people do the right thing, will there be any need to cash out on anything?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by slowice(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
Legitisreal:
so obi is your Jesus

The way you people blaspheme for this beer man ehn

Beer business is a legit business. Come to port harcourt and see ab in Bev massive factory and hundreds they employ. You wouldn't know about it
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by Buccalcavity2: 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
Bust body. I like the appellate court jargon
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by slowice(m): 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Associating Obi with Jesus is the highest form of deceits. Try harder

They also said Jesus was associating himself with God and it was blasphemy....but guess what? He turned out to be God's only begotten son .... God the son.

Y'all are the pharisees of our time,the nay sayers... People who see nothing good in good people but will hail evil men and call them good because it satisfies their ignorant mind
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by Legitisreal: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
donhils:

Then stop giving him things cash out on? If you people do the right thing, will there be any need to cash out on anything?
he is the one looking for attention

His brothers who are bagging jail and prison time across Asia are they not giving him things to cash out on

Or is it that he doesn't care about those ipob members disturbing trend
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by Legitisreal: 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
slowice:

Beer business is a legit business. Come to port harcourt and see ab in Bev massive factory and hundreds they employ. You wouldn't know about it
beer business is not for a fraud who claims born again Christian
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by mauchiz: 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
Many may not understand the actions of those mothers.
I really wish the right thing is done quickly by the INEC.
For the INEC officials and REC there, if you declared a fake or altered result, I sorry for you and your family. This is a serious curse.
Even mahood or his president select tunubu,cannot save you from it.
The rigger,died this morning in accident
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by Mrvictorwrite(m): 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
Tinubu is the boss😂😂
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by afbstrategies: 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
When will this failed politician stop reacting? Is he now the latest acid base chemical reaction? I hope is fake chemical titration will not explode one day.
Only the gullible imbeciles can be deceived by this snake fake sudden love for a country he genuinely hate. Anofia
Throughout history, failures have been known to be quick in referring to others as failures. Tell us what what you have achieved in your own life so we can either elevate or chastise you more. Until then, just keep quiet and take a few panadol as needed.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by Tee2027: 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2023
Rubbish, f u c k to hell obi. I read shit you said the more I hate you.

Did remember all these motivational speech when govern Anambra ith iron for 8 years

God punish you with your hypocrisy seeking cheap political identity.

F u c k very seriously Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by omobonike43s: 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
OkOk...
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by EKILANDIN: 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
Obi will always comment on every issue.He must talk to be relevant.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by chysam: 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
Now they will say nassarawa people migrated from eastern Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by AsaBlackheart(m): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
suckmedownthere:
Never seen a nude protest, guys would be like chioma funmi and precious are joining the nude protest let go and see oh... Too much joy for the male folks

You no go see fine babes for there grin
Na fallen Mount Olympus you go dey see up and down grin
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by chatinent: 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
Zukwanuike
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by Akanipaul1411: 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
Sense is very far from you. Must the protesters stand for him before he will condemn the stealing of peoples mandate. Stolen is purely stolen, thief na thief, Armed robber na armed robber, no matter whose property or mandate was stolen, how it was stolen when it was stolen and where it was stolen. He didn't fail by reminding the public what is is committed to and such reminder isn't a taboo.

Legitisreal:
This man likes cashing out on attention, even when the women are protesting for PDP mandate

The stolen mandate took bottom place in his statement while concentrating on the emotional lamba of 40% affirmation and right to vote, religious sentiment
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by Kennyblank: 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
Legitisreal:

So since is PDP mandate that is stolen he doesn't have right to talk again, I hope Nigeria will be good one day
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by Teymanhenry(f): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
The people of Nasarawa state clearly voted the PDP candidate because he is indigenous and is the better candidate, but INEC turned the votes overnight. This is a state where the Northern elits wants to turn into an Emirate by force. It makes me wonder how much more damage will these wicked people curse before they get satisfied
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by Billmos: 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
Does nude women really cash out majority of dem for d last 8 years nothing was given to dem but now d are paid to move d street naked.im yet to see wetin moni no fit do
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by Babaibe: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
This Peter Obi is the true problem Nigeria is facing. He started the incitement game, now the Obi supporters trainee have mastered the craft. This women were paid to do this thrash.

See what religion leaders are teaching in eastern churches. I am a Christian, but this is wrong.

https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1639588827814559744?t=QqedXJ6ZKeX4ZDn-D8L1Sw&s=08
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by slowice(m): 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
Legitisreal:
beer business is not for a fraud who claims born again Christian

What is devilish about beer business? Are beer produced with human blood? You think and talk like a child brah WTF.

The only known fraudster in Nigeria today is tinubu the drug baron
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by Chochovini: 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
Felabrity:
Tinubu don't care even if the country is on fire

He don already collect his certificate of return
. See this one. Certificate wey him go soon returne abi?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by CoolAmbience(m): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Massiveglory:
For the INEC officials and REC there, if you declared a fake or altered result, I sorry for you and your family. This is a serious curse.

Obi that knows how to 'respect and honour' women couldn't even pick a woman as his running mate in the just concluded election...

Abeg, make una rest! The women can go stark naked for all I care. Are women now INEC that is saddled with conducting elections in Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by francotunsco: 10:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
This one is always playing politics with every matter. I will..... I will...

Someone should tap him and let him know that campaign is over. A new president is waiting to resume soon.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by ufuosman(m): 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
Dis stolen mandate must be return
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by Laple0541(m): 1:20am On Mar 26, 2023
Massiveglory:

Illiterate, you just like spewing thrash for the sake of likes from your likes on this senseless platform.

So INEC should declare their candidate the winner because they stripped themselves naked even if their candidate lost the election just like you guys are clamoring in the case of Obi I guess!

When did stupid acts that this become the parameter to determine the winner of an election?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by murtalaa(m): 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by murtalaa(m): 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
OP, you think I am here to play? Where are the topless pictures?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest by gideonvalor98(m): 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
THIS OBI can never change. No wonder he is being followed by MUMUS...VERY selective on the news he attached to. WHAT OF THE ADAMAWA WOMAN THAT WASN'T DECLARED AS GOVERNOR? YOU NO SEE THAT ONE...THANK GOD THIS FOOL WASN'T ELECTED PRESIDENT, HIS TRUE COLOUR WILL HAVE SURFACE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / MASSOB Leader, Uwazurike, Storms Onitsha With Supporters. Photos / Tinubu , Bisi Akande And Najaatu Muhammad In London-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.