Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula (56098 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by Drealman20: 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
grin grin

Yorubas are living peacefully in Brazil unlike some people threaten to pursue oba away from his state

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by Jsucre(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:
Let Obi of onitsha go and try this first... grin
4th class Chief

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by Omoawoke: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ooni of ife is doing his best to unite Yorubas all over the world.

We have our people in Brazil, Trinidad and Tobago and many other South America and North America countries

They have long be gone but still kept their ancestry and trace their origins to Yoruba lands
Their ancestors taught them where they come from and they are proud Yorubas , they won’t forget home

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by Allisgud: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
What's the economical benefits to naija
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by Dindondin(m): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
seunmsg:
Some people will still be angry over this.
It's that childish boy called MassiveLoss or MassiveGlory.
The way he attacks anything Yoruba or Tinubu is indeed a massive loss to his cognitive ability.
Well done Ooni, long live the King, greater Yorubaland. Not Yorubas that ll be rude to their hosts like Igbos did in Lagos and in most places worldwide. You see them in South Africa, India, Malaysia always crying victim nimi!

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by FarahAideed: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
Plenty Yoruba culture in Brazil so I am not surprised

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by Adesina18111(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
Happy birthday to me...Wish me well today shocked cool

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by FireUpNow(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
It's time to import a Brazilian wife
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by raskymonojendor: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:
Lol
Now that you have mentioned Onitsha.

13 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
Kaabiyesi o.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by Betanaija42moro: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:

Chaii! So this is an achievement for you.
White man has truely destroyed your brain.

Inferiority complex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by Sirchiboy: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
GeneralPula:
Eledumare Ma Gbe Wa o
Are you karid?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by Iamzik: 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
haybhi1:
I'm extremely proud to be a Yoruba man, and be born and raised therein, through healthy and pious Islamic idiosyncrasies.

Great a tribe, tremendous in knowledge, cordial in relationships, yet humble in deeds. Almighty Yoruba. Eledumare a gbe wa. Oke oke la ma ma re.

May God bless Nigeria, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, and every minority tribes.

Asee.

Omo iya you quickly add igbo before dem begin call you bigot 😂😂

Their new favourite word

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by georgeakins: 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
OriOko88:
grin
If Yoruba were to be a country,would have the best passport in Africa. We would have the best human resources of any African country.

Nigeria contraption has really dragged us 100 years behind. Sad

It is Ibo people that are dragging the country backward.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by omonnakoda: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
Did you know cassava and garri were brought to Nigeria from Brazil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a-QORxx85I

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by BluntCrazeMan: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
Very Good.

Keeping the tradition alive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by Omoawoke: 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:

Yorubas dominate in many cities all over the world and they are doing great stuffs. But won’t make noise about it
Some people will not let the world hear word in Lagos, they make too much noise when all their wealth never reach some peoples tax payment

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by OlawaleBammie: 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
haybhi1:
I'm extremely proud to be a Yoruba man, and be born and raised therein, through healthy and pious Islamic idiosyncrasies.

Great a tribe, tremendous in knowledge, cordial in relationships, yet humble in deeds. Almighty Yoruba. Eledumare a gbe wa. Oke oke la ma ma re.

May God bless Nigeria, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, and every minority tribes.

Asee.
God is the only Almighty sir, Yoruba is might..why the unfortunate tribe..the "I can feed Ur generation people" can continue to wallow in their deluded sense of wealth grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by amp01(m): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
OriOko88:
grin
If Yoruba were to be a country,would have the best passport in Africa. We would have the best human resources of any African country.

You don't mean it,what about the southwest of Nigeria, take out Lagos state, the rest are nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by Omoawoke: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

Chaii! So this is an achievement for you.
White man has truely destroyed your brain.

Inferiority complex

This is not about inferiority complex.
Maybe you need to update your knowledge, Yorubas that were captured during the slave era got to their captors land and began to dominate. They had their heritage preserved and their descendants always remember home. That’s a great achievement.
They are in South American countries with the heritage preserved.
They don’t make noise, they did not use force to donainte, they were just spiritually favored by eledumare

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by middlebelter(m): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
Phoen1X:
What are they doing in other people's land ?...i cover the heads and skull of these innocent people with the blood of jesus....skull miners and their toto loving ooni.

You open your mouth anyhow by attacking Oonirisa? Haven't you heard that nobody insults Ooni and go free? You just insulted him publicly now, calling him a ridiculous name. Do you think he is a political office holder like GMB or Tinubu that can be insulted? You have just made a big mistake!
Check it out even when the Oba of Eko, Ridwan Akinolu was rude to him, despite all appeal public, pronouncement of forgiveness by the Ooni, what happened to the man, his palace and subsequent attack?
Mine is just an advice. If you can delete this comment, do it as fast as your fingers can help you.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
Despite the high number of Yoruba descendants in these countries, we have not heard pim.

If it were that other tribe, we no go hear word. We would have been harrased with stuffs like

we developed Brazil
we developed South America
we developed the Carribean
we developed Latin America.

Empty drums indeed make the loudest noise.

Ps. Former President of Cuba, Fidel Castro and Ooni of Ife, Sijuwade below

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by wink2015(m): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
I hope the Ooni will learn to understand Brazilian Portuguese while on his visit.

He will understand when Brazillian people greet him OBRIGADO !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by BentizilL: 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
amp01:

You don't mean it,what about the southwest of Nigeria, take out Lagos state, the rest are nothing to write home about.
Why will you take out Lagos...
Is Lagos part of South East or Igboland?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by KINGS100(m): 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
I like Ooni, He's well build up and charismatic. A traditional African.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by GeneralPula: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Are you karid?
No
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by BentizilL: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Phoen1X:
What are they doing in other people's land ?...i cover the heads and skull of these innocent people with the blood of jesus....skull miners and their toto loving ooni.
You dare open your mouth to curse the Ooni... shocked
I pity you..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by BentizilL: 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Phoen1X:
You dare open your mouth to curse the Ooni... shocked
SMH for you.. cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by thisisit: 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
OriOko88:
grin

YOU'RE ON POINT...
IT'S TIME TO NEGOTIATE ODUDUWA REPUBLIC, BIAFRA, AREWA, NIGER DELTA, & MIDDLE BELT REPUBLIC

10 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
cocolacec:
Our Brazilian brothers and sisters can replace nyanmirins when they relocate to the East in Yorubaland.
Yorubaland must be great.

So they can join your mother to sell agbo..and be CORNfused..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos / Oba Abdul Rasheed Adewale-akanbi: The Oluwo Of Iwo (pictured) / "I Was Never Single, I Had A Spiritual Wife Before Marrying Naomi" - Ooni Ogunwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.