Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula (56099 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
BentizilL:

You dare open your mouth to curse the Ooni... shocked
SMH for you.. cry

OONI DON CRASE FINISH
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Lol
Now that you have mentioned Onitsha.
During that period/Date mentioned in that article, the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani Emirates already had kingdoms and armies and were conquering others. Infact, the Yorubas were fighting wars with the British. The Jebu vs British, the Egba vs British e.t.c.

10 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by SaintLucia: 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
Yoruba know their historical background

Benin people know their historical background

Hausa people know their historical background.

Fulani people know their historical background.

Nupe, Igbira, Ogoja, Isetkiri, Ijaw, Urboho, Kanuri, Egun, Efik, Tiv, Idoma all know their historical background.

But one particular tribe in Nigeria now want to claim Lagos as their own historical background because the Jews in Israel rejected them.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by amp01(m): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
BentizilL:

Why will you take out Lagos...
Is Lagos part of South East or Igboland?

Why is it that anybody that go against your tribe,it's an Igbo person.

Even with Lagos,the southwest won't have the best passport in Africa or the best human resources.
There is nothing special about Lagos,just that,Lagos has a large population,that's all.
That's why must factories are located there.
Nothing special about Lagos.
ONLY ikoyi,lekki and Victoria island that can said of Lagos,the rest nothing.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by Keedyreal: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
Phoen1X:
What are they doing in other people's land ?...i cover the heads and skull of these innocent people with the blood of jesus....skull miners and their toto loving ooni.
Bcause of ur kind NONENTITY was introduced to d english dictionary. i rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by theforemost: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
sreamsense:
This is the same tribe GRV failed to represent and identified with while schooling abroad, but like to be their leader to get access to resources to properbly fund no 10 terrorist organization in the world to which he has mutual respect and emotion attachment to. Trust yorubas when it matters, they relegated him to where he belongs

Plz stop mentioning a BASTARD's name here again

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by Sleekfingers: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
Allisgud:
What's the economical benefits to naija

The Oba went there for the benefits of we Yorubas.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by chudez0147(m): 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
I love Yoruba. My wife is from Okiti pukpa in Ondo state

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by Keedyreal: 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
amp01:

Why is it that anybody that go against your tribe,it's an Igbo person.

Even with Lagos,the southwest won't have the best passport in Africa or the best human resources.
There is nothing special about Lagos,just that,Lagos has a large population,that's all.
That's why must factories are located there.
Nothing special about Lagos.
ONLY ikoyi,lekki and Victoria island that can said of Lagos,the rest nothing.
If u are staying in lagos then u are a bastard of bastardised decent. blv me

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by SLOVFO(m): 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
OriOko88:
grin
If Yoruba were to be a country,would have the best passport in Africa. We would have the best human resources of any African country.

Nigeria contraption has really dragged us 100 years behind. Sad

Really! So why didn't you guys establish your beloved Oduduwa Republic when you had the chance during the Nigerian civil war? You should be grateful to Nigeria that has given you guys unfair advantage over other regions of the country.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by amp01(m): 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2023
Keedyreal:
If u are staying in lagos then u are a bastard of bastardised decent. blv me

I don't stay in Lagos.
What's special about the southwest?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by babanne(m): 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
We don hear.

Found this interesting video with many points for daily living.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOJBk9uqDOw

How many of these points you agree with?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by Masterito(m): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
Why not seek Independence? Lol.
OriOko88:
grin
If Yoruba were to be a country,would have the best passport in Africa. We would have the best human resources of any African country.

Nigeria contraption has really dragged us 100 years behind. Sad
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by seunjungle1(m): 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
We have a very rich and well reserve culture....go to Cuba, Trinidad and Tobago, America in large and other countries you will see our culture there.
I'm proud to be a Yoruba boy and.....
.....I also appreciate God for given to us Asiwaju as our new president.

You are free to hug transformer or 100mm life conductor cable.

I heard that you're planning protest right? Counter protest no go dey easy for you oo

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by pansophist(m): 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
If I no marry a yoruba woman, wetin I gain? Yoruba to the world cool

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by bidenDsubduer: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
WastedSpyPlane:
PREV Thread:
Ukraine Ceasefire ‘unacceptable’ – White House
https://www.nairaland.com/7619098/ukraine-ceasefire-unacceptable-white-house

Luiz Inacio Lula Da Silva said earlier that the current mediators "have nothing to offer to the parties to the conflict in Ukraine and suggested a new international format be established to create groundwork for talks between Moscow and Kiev.

Russia is a guarantor of lasting peace in the world, Brazilian President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva said on Tuesday.

"Russia is not an insignificant country. Russia is very important in terms of ensuring peace across the world for centuries," he said in an interview with the 247 television channel.

He recalled his country’s position on the situation in Ukraine. "The war has been underway for a year, now it is time to find someone who will begin to speak about peace because the United States is not speaking about peace," he said, adding that during his upcoming visit to China next week he plans to discuss his peace initiative with Chinese President Xi Jinping, who is currently on a state visit in Moscow. The very fact of Xi’s visit to Russia is a "good news," he noted.

"First, it is necessary to cease combat operations and then try to negotiate relations between the two countries. What will Russia think sufficient to stop, what will Ukraine be ready to accept? This is what needs to be discussed, but only after a cessation of hostilities," the Brazilian president stressed.

Da Silva said earlier that the current mediators "have nothing to offer" to the parties to the conflict in Ukraine and suggested a new international format be established to create groundwork for talks between Moscow and Kiev. He also said he was ready to act as a mediator in direct talks between Russian President Vladimir Putin and his Ukrainian counterpart, Vladimir Zelensky.
https://tass.com/world/1592581

Laughs in isolation grin
I thought the West said they had isolated Russia? grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by bidenDsubduer: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
That's my King kiss

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by GeneralPula: 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

So they can join your mother to sell agbo..and be CORNfused..
Better than Prostitution in all ramifications..

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by TheOgaBoss: 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
AntiChristian:
Why are there many Yorubas in Brazil?
they have Yoruba ancestry dating back to the era of slave trade.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by Moniya4Real(m): 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
cocolacec:
Our Brazilian brothers and sisters can replace nyanmirins when they relocate to the East in Yorubaland.
Yorubaland must be great.
Tribal bigot
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by gigabyte13: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2023
Make obi of onitsha sef go isreal na
Shebi dey claim say, Dem be descendents of isreal..........
Oya oooooooooooo
The Nigerian isrealite, the real isrealite are waiting for you oooooooooo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

Better than Prostitution in all ramifications..

I'm sad ,you dont know your sisters when you see them.
LET ME REFRESH YOUR MEMORY..

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by Millz404(m): 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
cocolacec:
Our Brazilian brothers and sisters can replace nyanmirins when they relocate to the East in Yorubaland.

So you are nothing without non indigenes? Pathetic
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
gigabyte13:
Make obi of onitsha sef go isreal na
Shebi dey claim say, Dem be descendents of isreal..........
Oya oooooooooooo
The Nigerian isrealite, the real isrealite are waiting for you oooooooooo

We dey wait make alaafin of oyo visit him family for benin Republic and Togo.. then we know you are serious
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by GeneralPula: 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

I'm sad ,you dont know your sisters when you see them.
LET ME REFRESH YOUR MEMORY..
Nnamdi Kanu has confirmed & reaffirmed it..

95% of Igbo girls are prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by airsaylongcome: 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
cocolacec:

You do know that these same Brazilian "brothers" are the same ones that you guys now refer to as "slaves"
Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by Mercury12(m): 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Lol
Now that you have mentioned Onitsha.
Omo you don bring receipt 😂

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Meets Brazilian President, Lula by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

Nnamdi Kanu has confirmed & reaffirmed it..

95% of Igbo girls are prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu

Food Don Don...before we start,have you opened mommy shop

Respond fast biko..no time wasting..ewedu globblers many and they will be responded to..hehehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian - Photos / Oba Abdul Rasheed Adewale-akanbi: The Oluwo Of Iwo (pictured) / "I Was Never Single, I Had A Spiritual Wife Before Marrying Naomi" - Ooni Ogunwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.