Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead (78952 Views)

Dons Udeh Is Dead! Missing Enugu APGA Governorship Aspirant Found Dead / Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu / Peter Obi Condemns Killing Of Christopher Eleghu, Imo Labour Party Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by Bashet: 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

You think everyone is like you people that killed Funsho Williams and Bola Ige in Lagos for your political interest

Another one who needs to cool his ass in the prison for fake propaganda.
Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by Gbeng30(m): 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
RIP to him
Any man who can Dodge man can never Dodge God...,..
Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by generalud: 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
Supreme Court governor has use this one as a sacrificial lamb to seek re-election.
Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by Lamanii22(f): 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

The way thiefnubuu killed Funso Wiliams

They will carry you las las
Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by Amoo89: 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
Eusp:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/imo-labour-party-governorship-aspirant-found-dead/

He also lives in Lagos. Lagos is a making it land. RIP

1 Like

Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by Nasman387(m): 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
Hope knows what killed him
Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by deepwater(f): 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2023
Owontime:
Another IPOB goat is gone,good riddance to bad rubbish.

You will never have the money required to purchase a toy from that man's store!

Fact!

Go figure out what he sells
Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by deepwater(f): 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Always check your blood pressure, This has nothing to do with spiritual attack.

So u mean say owner of Globe motors no get access to check bp regularly?

1 Like

Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by Owontime: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
deepwater:

You will never have the money required to purchase a toy from that man's store!

Fact!

Go figure out what he sells
Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by Owontime: 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
The little money I have is enough for me, I don't think like an IPOB goat. I don't have to steal or commit all sorts of crimes just to be rich, that's exactly why IPOB people are the most hated people on earth,they must steal,kill,peddle drugs, do armed robbery or become refugees in other parts of Nigeria just to be rich. TUFIAKWA, SPITS.

1 Like

Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by FiremanX: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2023
Beremx:
I thought the man has been long dead some years back?

Oh okay not him though. Another Anumudu precisely
Say na you kill am before? shameless woman. 😡
Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by InvertedHammer: 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
/
Nothing spiritual here. It is either cardiac arrest or they poisoned him in the meeting.

/
Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by Benrosaria(m): 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
Eusp:

no family member of his know this house so invariably na woman kill las las for this home.

nature of death unknown but "spiritual attack" they said
Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by vannessa7(f): 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
sheriffindy:
E no go pass Yoruba person...always thinking through their asses and yet forming smartness. Ndi mgbu!!

You and that guy you are defending are undermining the grief of that dead man's family with your nonsense post, imagine the widow read your writeup that implies they don't know what they are saying but as an African you know such thing exist especially in this case where being a LP candidate is as good as already won in south east,
I really feel for that man and his loved ones now,😭 I'm really down,😭 that man must be a good person,😭😭😭 you don't think.
Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by eroticecstasy: 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
triple996:
Ipob Don kill am

The labourers has made him labour in vain.
Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by 3phase(m): 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

everybody know say na DEM kill funsho Williams now
Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by zionspace: 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Are you serious at all... What can kind of pikin bi this
Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by sheriffindy(m): 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
I don't know the angle you're coming from?..Maybe you should read thoroughly how this all started. Thank you.
vannessa7:

You and that guy you are defending are undermining the grief of that dead man's family with your nonsense post, imagine the widow read your writeup that implies they don't know what they are saying but as an African you know such thing exist especially in this case where being a LP candidate is as good as already won in south east,
I really feel for that man and his loved ones now,😭 I'm really down,😭 that man must be a good person,😭😭😭 you don't think.

1 Like

Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by Emmanuel909090: 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
Rest on Sir.

Just a reminder, we are not promised tomorrow.
Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by Blackpowers101: 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
Eusp:

"SPIRITUAL ATTACK" someone will soon come up here to say there's nothing like that. It's ok, pray not to meet one.
Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by barcaboi(m): 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

You think everyone is like you people that killed Funsho Williams and Bola Ige in Lagos for your political interest

You sound dumb when you jump on news without knowing anything; Bola ige killed in Lagos?
Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by ufuosman(m): 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by willibounce1(m): 11:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
triple996:
Ipob Don kill am

No mind the evil cannibals. We have never heard killings of political opponents in other region. It's only the evil ipob region that will do anything to get power. See how they have been killing themselves like chicken because of politics.
Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:14am On Mar 26, 2023
Spiritual attack my butt! grin grin grin why do these spirits or attacks never attack boko haramites? Why do the naizoorian army waste time fighting terrorists when spirits can just attack them and save naizoorian goverment millions of dollars on weapons guns and grenades.
Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:22am On Mar 26, 2023
Blackpowers101:
"SPIRITUAL ATTACK" someone will soon come up here to say there's nothing like that. It's ok, pray not to meet one.
Oh! Pulease! Spiritual attack my butt! grin cheesy spiritual attack should go and attack boko haramites and all the terrorists in naizooria then i will believe that shit.. i tell you what if your so called spiritual bullshit can tell me where it is i will buy it a pint of Guiness for being capable of attacking people spiritually. I would also like the spiritual attack to teach me how it does it. I mean, no guns, no machete or knife. It just attacks and kills someone just like that spritually? That is genius! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:25am On Mar 26, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

The family told you his death is spiritual and you believed, so person no dey wake up in the morning and die in the afternoon of the same day ?

Guy, I'm sorry to say these but your education is a waste
Don't mind the ignoramus, the man musta had some underline illness.
Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by Mfetenang: 12:28am On Mar 26, 2023
IPOB come IPOB go,may his dirty IPOB soul burn in hell.
Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by VULCAN(m): 7:28am On Mar 26, 2023
It's difficult to respect anyone who believes anything they read.

The inability to question information you are presented with is a strong sign of being a sheeple

chukel:
25m for governorship nomination form. LP is no different from PDP and APC. They are all the same. All Nigerians are criminals. Those complaining are those whom the opportunity to loot hasn't smiled on.
Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by VULCAN(m): 7:29am On Mar 26, 2023
You that is dishing out death may not be alive for Easter

Midastorch:

Lmfaoooooo...i know he was part of the people that said Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is too sick to rule Nigeria... Now look who's dead? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, Peter Obi is the next in Line and Tinubu will reign over the affairs of Nigeria for eight years of prosperity and they'll be in grave
Re: Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead by livebullet(m): 8:08am On Mar 26, 2023
Ooquote author=NaijaRoyalty post=122050776]
The family told you his death is spiritual and you believed, so person no dey wake up in the morning and die in the afternoon of the same day ?

Guy, I'm sorry to say these but your education is a waste [/quote]

Na pastor tell the family like that ...trust Nigerian pastors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador / Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) / Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.