Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi (76657 Views)

A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood / Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / "Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Omoku Market" - Facebook User Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by abimic(m): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
Being a herbal medicine practitioner, He's most likely going to use it to prepare some concoctions for who sought help. Ordinarily monitor lizard doesn't make good pet for most people and they prefer solitary life. If it sees a tall tree close by and it's loose, otilo.

3 Likes

Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by Teeroyzimma: 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2023
Some clowns will say he should eat it
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by egunna(m): 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
ManirBK:
This man selling Herbal Medicine, carrying a Big Alive Lizard on his shoulder in Birnin Kebbi old town. He didn't allow me to snap His picture but I quickly snap His picture when he turns back.

he didn't allow u take his picture,yet u went ahead to do so without his consent.if he attacks u or breaks ur phone now,u will start shouting violence.learn to respect ppls decision.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by Ineedmoneybadly: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
habsydiamond:
I don't think that guy is alright so.. with the level of bacteria wey dey that thing body and for one man to be playing with it like that means something.
You know how many bacterias dey the man body?
we should be scared for the poor lizard
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by Proudlyomonna: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
PoloG:
That man is an igboman grin

Hahaha this one dun dey take style look for who go help am do Tribal gbasgbos wey him dey destined to do all the days of him life till him go die enter grave grin grin grin grin
Without Tribal gbasgbos,you can never survive,d day you stop doing Tribal hate,you shall surely die grin grin na your destiny grin

Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by northernpatriot: 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
That's not something unusual in that part of the country
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by Sleekfingers: 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
Allocsoluwatosi:
This now shows that people like you are paid to write things that are likely to cause tension in this country. Please tell me in a statement how the rubbish you put up there relates to the post here.

I tire o....I will blame the owner and moderators of this forum....Is like they are enjoying all the tribal bullshits going on here.....
By the time , this country start burning like what happened in Rwanda . Dem go know say , hate speech no be child's play

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by Ganjafama(m): 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
This is public display of madness and poverty. You won't find a normal and averagely financially okay man going about with something like that.
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by iammolise(m): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
inoki247:
Take him to police for Animal brutality shocked shocked sad
@ OP; CSP Hundenyin must hear this, u are an accomplice to animal murder, 6years in jail... U must larrn a lesson undecided
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by Drealman20: 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
AgubataAkokwa:
Ike Ekweremadu was convicted of organ trafficking in UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ and Igbos are not supporting him because he committed a crime.

Bola Tinubu was convicted of drug trafficking in USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ and some Yorubas are supporting him because he is a Yoruba man.

We Yoruba should learn from Igbos and stop supporting crime because it was committed by our brother.

Other tribes in Nigeria now see Yorubas as ethnic bigots due to our actions.

Pa Ayo Adebanjo, Leader of Afenifere
yen yen yen

If it was Nigeria, una go say Nigeria hate una

We go support tinubu

2 Likes

Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by Goalnaldo(m): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
Old pics sha...but i wonder why he's carrying it like its a collateral for loan.
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by belshazzar(m): 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
That's an Animagus , its no ordinary lizard
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by Lovelydaisies: 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
Looks like a perenti.

I hope he doesn't intend to chow it.
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by Emmanuel602(m): 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
This is common in the North. The animal is docile, the owner sales traditional medicine and uses the animal to attract customers attention.

1 Like

Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by jericco1(m): 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
A bite from that reptile might kill that man
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by deqachie91: 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
PoloG:
Alika! You stupidity dey use your brain play ludo. Ewu Togo.
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by Thekaghan: 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
They use the life monitor lizard to get attention because they sell local herbs I have one here in my area I even offered to buy the lizard but he said nada πŸ‘Ž

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by Ezedon(m): 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
Lizzy Baby
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by Chasito(m): 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
Lol, those lizards can bond with humans just like dogs and cats do.
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by gaventa: 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
You Dey mind the Linus
Lannyjoe4u:
This picture don tey naww

3 Likes

Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by Caleb15(m): 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
buhariPLEASEdie:
U see dem often here in Lagos......

Guy see moniker

1 Like

Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by FarahAideed: 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
They must be dating
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by agabaI23(m): 9:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
habsydiamond:
at this point I am confuse ooo
grin grin grin
O yea
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by BRATISLAVA: 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
habsydiamond:
I don't think that guy is alright so.. with the level of bacteria wey dey that thing body and for one man to be playing with it like that means something.

That he's a human lizard, or what are you implying?
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by BRATISLAVA: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
Chasito:
Lol, those lizards can bond with humans just like dogs and cats do.

There's no cold blooded animal that bonds. You are either its food or the food supplier. No love behind scales. It only seems warmth and food.

Just like certain humans.
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by ManirBK: 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
PoloG:
No bro he is not as I interact with him
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by WhizdomXX(m): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
JasonScoolari:
This your English ehn.... Is really different from....
How's Chief James Ibori doing?
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by ManirBK: 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
Reish:
He didn't allow you to snap his picture, but you still took it and posted it online... Huh
yes face to face but when he is moving to other place then I got chance to snap him but not as I wanted
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by lexy2014: 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
habsydiamond:

What is d level of bacteria on the lizards body?
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by GreaterFuture(m): 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
buhariPLEASEdie:
U see dem often here in Lagos......
Where? Which side?
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by Successmind(m): 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
Things we see on mainland on weekly basis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairalander's - Nigerian Tag :) / See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) / Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.