Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi (76637 Views)

A Big Monitor Lizard Killed In My Neighborhood / Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / "Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Omoku Market" - Facebook User Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by AgubataAkokwa: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ike Ekweremadu was convicted of organ trafficking in UK ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง and Igbos are not supporting him because he committed a crime.

Bola Tinubu was convicted of drug trafficking in USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ and some Yorubas are supporting him because he is a Yoruba man.

We Yoruba should learn from Igbos and stop supporting crime because it was committed by our brother.

Other tribes in Nigeria now see Yorubas as ethnic bigots due to our actions.

Pa Ayo Adebanjo, Leader of Afenifere

2 Likes

Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by holluwai(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
They look like lovers

1 Like

Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by stp211: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
What significant is it to his trade
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by Shampoo77: 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
Even your senate president Ovie Omo Agege carries and even bath, groom and feeds his own, go to his village you will know understand what I am talking about.

2 Likes

Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by Mummyfour(f): 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
Such people selling those herbal drugs that I have seen especially here in Abuja actually have those monitor lizards slung on their shoulders.
I really don't understand the correlation

And I definitely will never be one to stop and ask them why because those creatures freak me out.

I wish I could ask God why He created snakes and monitor lizards and infact all reptiles

4 Likes

Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
@ Op that pet fine pass your English.....I swear.. grin grin grin
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by Mercury12(m): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
He won't allow you to snap him nah. It is obvious humans are the most dangerous animals in the world and you just prove that right with this post undecided

5 Likes

Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by babaalagbo11(m): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
It's normal thing at that side
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by Qatar2022: 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
habsydiamond:
I don't think that guy is alright so.. with the level of bacteria wey dey that thing body and for one man to be playing with it like that means something.
If na white man carry it now you won't spit this trash

3 Likes

Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by FireUpNow(m): 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
habsydiamond:
I don't think that guy is alright so.. with the level of bacteria wey dey that thing body and for one man to be playing with it like that means something.
Dey talk your own for there

1 Like

Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by imagrg(m): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
Psycho...methinks! grin
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by habsydiamond(m): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
Qatar2022:

If na white man carry it now you won't spit this trash
it seems u don't know this animals is filled with bacteria. Google about it now. I have never seen a white man play with it in this manner before from documentaries

1 Like

Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by chudez0147(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
Why did you snap His picture? Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚Olodo

Call the CP asap .. someone wants to kill an animal

1 Like

Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
gaby:
They look good together.

If only humans2humans can be this chill in harmony with one another, perhaps, just perhaps, the world coulda have been better than it is today.

I'm only judging from this picture before me. Whatever is going to happen after here, "I no know".

Poor Lizzy.
The man have been with the lizard for quite some time now. When it's the time for the lizard to bid the world farewell, we hear the concluding part of the story..

1 Like

Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by Kemadealadire(f): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Seen
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by RedpillAnalyst: 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
How many years in jail?

Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin

https://www.nairaland.com/7627594/person-unlawfully-kills-animal-liable

2 Likes

Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by agabaI23(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
habsydiamond:
Do you know the level of pathogenic bacteria the man is carrying? You should be thinking of who is at risk of the other.

2 Likes

Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by Adakintroy: 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
In real sense humans should not be compared to animals. Its not fair to animals. Animals are fair at least. they only hunt for food or kill to preserve Territory

Humans on the other hand kill or hunt for whatever reason they feel like. Strange....really strange I tell you.

1 Like

Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by VIKTO83(m): 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
meobizy:
Somebody cannot walk his pet in peace again.

Are you not the one whose brother went missing one time? Was he found?

What do u mean?
Do u mean the lizard could be his missing brother or what?
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
AgubataAkokwa:
Ike Ekweremadu was convicted of organ trafficking in UK ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง and Igbos are not supporting him because he committed a crime.

Bola Tinubu was convicted of drug trafficking in USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ and some Yorubas are supporting him because he is a Yoruba man.

We Yoruba should learn from Igbos and stop supporting crime because it was committed by our brother.

Other tribes in Nigeria now see Yorubas as ethnic bigots due to our actions.

Pa Ayo Adebanjo, Leader of Afenifere
This now shows that people like you are paid to write things that are likely to cause tension in this country. Please tell me in a statement how the rubbish you put up there relates to the post here.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by bluefilm: 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
princeemmma:
he must be one of Lala family member

But wey lalasticlala dey sef?

E don tay o since we see snake/python thread.
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by Ihateheadslamer: 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Pet better than urchins
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by habsydiamond(m): 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
agabaI23:
Do you know the level of pathogenic bacteria the man is carrying? You should be thinking of who is at risk of the other.
at this point I am confuse ooo
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by AdamCole: 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
Everyday life, nothing serious
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by OmegaAutos: 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
habsydiamond:

Shey you don see aboki wey no be mobile house for bacteria

1 Like

Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by Nyanabo(m): 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
habsydiamond:

They are bros
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by appini: 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
That lizard might be a human being. A batman can do anything to be a ruler.
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by Ladymillion(f): 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
Saw something similar too, he was carrying a monitor lizard while hawking anti venom at FHA AIrport Road Abuja,omo I shifted ASAp

3 Likes

Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by Rilwayne001: 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2023
gaby:
They look good together.

If only humans2humans can be this chill in harmony with one another, perhaps, just perhaps, the world coulda have been better than it is today.

I'm only judging from this picture before me. Whatever is going to happen after here, "I no know".

Poor Lizzy.

Even animals of different clans donโ€™t chill together. Everybody dey always get their territory.

Humans yolk more together than animals.
Re: See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi by lereinter(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
samiabigail:
no be new thing here in sokoto state even snake self dem dey carry am patrol lyk dog grin

When I was in Kaduna in the 90s, at Mando park, you see man carrying hyena, baboon

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairalander's - Nigerian Tag :) / See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos) / See This Thing I Killed In My Room That Looks Like A Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.