Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion (2851 Views)

Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac / U.S & Russian Soldiers Crossed Paths & Greeted Each Other In Syria (Photos) / Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2023
Watch
Russia kills Ukraine's sabotage crew who crossed the border, UK says won't give more tanks, China then sends it tanks near Taiwan.

Not for children

It is too bloody and horrific.

Watch on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXg_N0QMWU0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by Acekidc4(m): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
Ukraine will learn the hard way!! Never ever try to outshine your Master!! E get why!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by illicit(m): 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
Eeyah

1 Like

Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
There is a reason Russia dealt with Hitler

Russian culture is a war culture which when they start to fight you won't survive them.

10 Likes

Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by madmohamed(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Watch
Russia kills Ukraine's sabotage crew who crossed the border, UK says won't give more tanks, China then sends it tanks near Taiwan.

Not for children

It is too bloody and horrific.

Watch on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXg_N0QMWU0
dam now Russian about to tell the wold why are they call Russian they are playing with Ukraine 🇺🇦 before now they about to bring aut Russian soldiers not those one fighting before even soo call wagnna will be royal

5 Likes

Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by izonborn098(m): 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
Those calling for war should calculate the consequences...

1 Like

Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by obedience4(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2023
madmohamed:
dam now Russian about to tell the wold why are they call Russian they are playing with Ukraine 🇺🇦 before now they about to bring aut Russian soldiers not those one fighting before even soo call wagnna will be royal

After over a year of fighting and having lost thousands of men,it is now Russia wants to bring it's what now

The best of the best the Russian special force's spetsnaz group and it's famed air airborne paratroopers all participated in the war and failed.

Let me help you with the links of Russians unit that have participated in the war.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_battle_for_the_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine#Russian/affiliated_forces_estimate_2023

Read and be smart

Cheers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
obedience4:

After over a year of fighting and having lost thousands of men,it is now Russia wants to bring it's what now

The best of the best the Russian special force's spetsnaz group and it's famed air airborne paratroopers all participated in the war and failed.

Let me help you with the links of Russians unit that have participated in the war.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_battle_for_the_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine#Russian/affiliated_forces_estimate_2023

Read and be smart

Cheers

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/nato-does-not-see-indication-intentional-russian-attack-romania-2023-09-07/

Nato general making excuses for Russia saying drone hit on Romanian soil is a mistake lol

Russia did not even apologize lol.

8 Likes

Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by lordm(m): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2023
Russia will still lose this stupid war

1 Like

Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by obedience4(m): 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/nato-does-not-see-indication-intentional-russian-attack-romania-2023-09-07/

Nato general making excuses for Russia saying drone hit on Romanian soil is a mistake lol

Read the link you pasted, how does Debris falling from a destroyed Russian drone falling in Romanian territory an attack

Dude you have comprehension issues
I don't have time for any argument today
Sorry for the inconveniences

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
obedience4:

Read the link you pasted, how does Debris falling from a destroyed Russian drone falling in Romanian territory an attack

Dude you have comprehension issues
I don't have time for any argument today
Sorry for the inconveniences

Cheers

If the link fails to explain it I will show you video of what he said

I was surprised I forgot to save the videos lol

You will be amazed at it
If reeuters exchanged the words it not my fault.

1 Like

Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by Mrtaye: 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

So how does that correlate with the fact/link he gave you
Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
Mrtaye:

So how does that correlate with the fact/link he gave you

Are you angry.
Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by Mrtaye: 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Are you angry.
Yes at your foolery
Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by tonididdy(m): 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nothing justifies recording this and uploading online.

I don’t see heroes…videos like this make the whole idea of “defense” useless.
This is wrong on all lvls!
…personally I don’t care about either side anymore after this video, this madness should stop!
Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by Donaldoni: 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2023
Pro-Putin l*natics are something else angry

I just did a google search on what constitutes a 'Ukrainian Sabotage Crew' and nothing reasonable came forth aside this topic and a similar topic from a relatively unknown website.

All the vehicles in use were regular civilian vehicles. How could Ukraine be so careless I don't think they have anything to do with Ukrainian military directly or indirectly.
Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by engrchykae(m): 12:24am On Sep 08, 2023
obedience4:

Read and be smart

Cheers
Russia is made in attrition.
Leave the Bear alone
Ask the two wolves of Barbarossa

5 Likes

Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by engrchykae(m): 12:28am On Sep 08, 2023
lordm:
Russia will still lose this stupid war
the world will lose eventually.
Only few elites will survive.
It's like you think like a typical African.
"What is is the world without Russia in it",is a statement that UN would have considered very well,yet they want to be stupid.maybe they ain't stupid after all, Maybe they want population zero,I won't be surprised because pushing for LGBT and abortions are programs meant to cut down populations

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:48am On Sep 08, 2023
Mrtaye:

Yes at your foolery

Then move on to the next door I don't have time for insult.

1 Like

Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:50am On Sep 08, 2023
tonididdy:
Nothing justifies recording this and uploading online.

I don’t see heroes…videos like this make the whole idea of “defense” useless.
This is wrong on all lvls!
…personally I don’t care about either side anymore after this video, this madness should stop!

I love the massacre let it continue the only way to teach those who want to die for USA evil nato is this.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:51am On Sep 08, 2023
Donaldoni:
Pro-Putin l*natics are something else angry

I just did a google search on what constitutes a 'Ukrainian Sabotage Crew' and nothing reasonable came forth aside this topic and a similar topic from a relatively unknown website.

All the vehicles in use were regular civilian vehicles. How could Ukraine be so careless I don't think they have anything to do with Ukrainian military directly or indirectly.

Just endure the pain.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:17am On Sep 08, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
There is a reason Russia dealt with Hitler

Russian culture is a war culture which when they start to fight you won't survive them.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.

1 Like

Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by Donaldoni: 6:44am On Sep 08, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Just endure the pain.

Both sides are suffering losses no doubt!

Russia had to withdraw from 'Robotyne' tactically... cheesy LMAO

Now they are wailing that US is supplying Ukraine with depleted Uranium shells cheesy

What will they say when F16s enter the scene

You are pained that I busted your home video cheesy

All hail pro-Putin l*natics!!!
Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:49am On Sep 08, 2023
Donaldoni:

Both sides are suffering losses no doubt!

Russia had to withdraw from 'Robotyne' tactically... cheesy LMAO

Now they are wailing that US is supplying Ukraine with depleted Uranium shells cheesy

What will they say when F16s enter the scene

You are pained that I busted your home video cheesy

All hail pro-Putin l*natics!!!

Google Russia jets that can kill F16

F16's that can't fly in dirty run ways lol

F16 that don't have longer range than most Russia jets

F16 that can not fly in snow or rain lol

Please what happened to UK Uranium.... Home video lol

Your in pains since you did not see the Twitter picture lol that I put up

Google what media hides Twitter account to see videos of Russia pounding Ukraine

Cry more

Even USA today news website said extra
1 billion won't save Ukraine hope you saw it to up lol

Buy data to view it lol.

1 Like

Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by Donaldoni: 8:39am On Sep 08, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Google what media hides Twitter account to see videos of Russia pounding Ukraine

Cry more

Buy data to view it lol.

Bla bla bla

All I know is that Ukraine is on the offensive - regaining occupied territory albeit slowly. Russia had enough time to mine the whole place and build fortifications. That is responsible for the huge losses on both sides.

If they sit back, Russia will relax, prepare for a fresh offensive and seize the initiative once again. That will NEVER be allowed to happen.

The West knows this, that is why they will continue to pour in arms into Ukraine. Russia are in for a long war.

Foreign volunteer troops are also in Ukraine and will continue to grow in number as the war drags on. This is a war between Russia and the rest of the reasonable world. Even Russia's so called allies are careful in their support cheesy

Truth is Russia have been demystified. At the start of the war, nobody dared think of sending tanks and long range missiles not to talk about fighter jets. Today, Ukraine is getting all of those.

Also, Ukraine dared not dream of launching strikes deep into Russia. Today it does so with reckless abandon. cheesy

Guy, Russia is in a fix and Putin is going down with this war.

Are you aware Russian forces are defecting - a Russian pilot just did with his jet. Also, attacks are being launched from Russian soil into Russia. cheesy

Those are the saboteurs if you don't know. cool

I rely on Al-Jazeera for my news on the war. They are balanced enough.
Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by Donaldoni: 8:55am On Sep 08, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Cry more

Buy data to view it lol.

Putin cannot even travel out of Russia anymore fore fear of arrest.

He cannot attends his own BRICS summit and cannot attend the G20 summit both in 'friendly' countries.

What a shame! cheesy
Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by obedience4(m): 9:24am On Sep 08, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Cry more

Buy data to view it lol.

[Lol, dude you never seems to amazed me, F16 can't fly in the show F16 fighting falcon a mutirole supersonic All WEATHER fighter jet can't operate in the snow.were do you get your info from. An aircraft use by 25 nation's including the USA, it's the main fighter aircraft of 11 countries,. F16 that took off in desert during operation desert storm in Iraq can't fly in on dirt runways. This is the links to the operational history of the f16 a jet that has 4,000 plus sales. Read and be smart.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Dynamics_F-16_Fighting_Falcon_operational_history
Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:03am On Sep 08, 2023
Donaldoni:

Bla bla bla

All I know is that Ukraine is on the offensive - regaining occupied territory albeit slowly. Russia had enough time to mine the whole place and build fortifications. That is responsible for the huge losses on both sides.

If they sit back, Russia will relax, prepare for a fresh offensive and seize the initiative once again. That will NEVER be allowed to happen.

The West knows this, that is why they will continue to pour in arms into Ukraine. Russia are in for a long war.

Foreign volunteer troops are also in Ukraine and will continue to grow in number as the war drags on. This is a war between Russia and the rest of the reasonable world. Even Russia's so called allies are careful in their support cheesy

Truth is Russia have been demystified. At the start of the war, nobody dared think of sending tanks and long range missiles not to talk about fighter jets. Today, Ukraine is getting all of those.

Also, Ukraine dared not dream of launching strikes deep into Russia. Today it does so with reckless abandon. cheesy

Guy, Russia is in a fix and Putin is going down with this war.

Are you aware Russian forces are defecting - a Russian pilot just did with his jet. Also, attacks are being launched from Russian soil into Russia. cheesy

Those are the saboteurs if you don't know. cool

I rely on Al-Jazeera for my news on the war. They are balanced enough.

When did Russia build fortification since we all know that since last year you were saying Ukraine is winning lol

So tell me when Russia built dragon teeth a distance from Lagos to kano and made it it three defense lines

While you were shouting on media that Ukraine is winning lol

Offensive that is just in a small village which Russia plans to draw them in then bomboze them

I will show you the results in few days time because they are already dying there

Pictures of the place they are in which is the game plan below

1 Like

Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2023
obedience4:

[Lol, dude you never seems to amazed me, F16 can't fly in the show F16 fighting falcon a mutirole supersonic All WEATHER fighter jet can't operate in the snow.were do you get your info from. An aircraft use by 25 nation's including the USA, it's the main fighter aircraft of 11 countries,. F16 that took off in desert during operation desert storm in Iraq can't fly in on dirt runways. This is the links to the operational history of the f16 a jet that has 4,000 plus sales. Read and be smart.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Dynamics_F-16_Fighting_Falcon_operational_history

https://bulgarianmilitary.com/amp/2023/04/26/if-russia-pollutes-the-runways-the-us-f-16-becomes-unusable/

https://www.hobbysquawk.com › pa...
HSD 105mm F-16 EDF Jet - Hobby Squawk RC Forum for Airplanes ...
Jun 28, 2020 — Quick question, do you think you'll be able to fly the HSD F-16 there? I noticed on their website that this jet was "not recommended for...

The field looks outstanding, I'm sure it's going to be better than dive bombing all those pesky school kids when they finally return. Quick question, do you think you'll be able to fly the HSD F-16 there? I noticed on their website that this jet was "not recommended for grass", which kind of bummed me out since I now fly almost exclusively at a grass field (and really love it). Can't wait to find out if you can get it off of grass (on second thought, maybe I don't want to know cause if it does, then it's just another "gotta get me one"wink...

https://www.f-16.net › forum › view...
View topic - Lightning restrictions for Lightnings - F-16.net
Nov 22, 2022 — Although flight restrictions remain in place — and F-16 fighter pilots avoid training in thunderstorms....

%lol... Lol..

Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:30am On Sep 08, 2023
obedience4:

Some information are not in Google that why

People cry about artificial intelligence

Use ai to see the inability of F16

Below are some I will show you more soon

Stony runway surfaces can potentially damage F-16 engines and other aircraft components upon landing or takeoff due to the high speeds and forces involved. It's important to ensure that runways are properly maintained to minimize the risk of damage to aircraft. Pilots and ground crews follow strict procedures to mitigate these risks and ensure the safety and longevity of the aircraft.

Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:33am On Sep 08, 2023
Snowfall or a heavy snowstorm can potentially have a negative impact on aircraft like the F-16. Snow accumulation on the aircraft's surfaces, especially the wings and control surfaces, can affect its aerodynamics and performance. Additionally, snow and ice can obstruct sensors and instruments, potentially causing operational issues. Proper de-icing and snow removal procedures are crucial for maintaining aircraft safety and functionality in wintry conditions....

Re: Russia Kills Ukraine's Sabotage Crew Who Crossed The Border,viewer Discretion by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:39am On Sep 08, 2023
This information I heard them from USA military expert on video talk with a pro Ukraine man he list all the disabilities of F16 which he said you can't find in Google because Google works with USA government lol but with chat gpt and ai you can see them lol.

F-16 Rain Damage Co

Default (GPT-3.5)

User
Can heavy rain damage F-16

ChatGPT
Heavy rain itself is not likely to cause significant damage to an F-16 or most modern military aircraft. These aircraft are designed and built to withstand a variety of environmental conditions, including heavy rain. However, it's important to note that heavy rain can impact flight operations and visibility, which may require pilots to take precautions or alter their flight plans.

The real concern with adverse weather conditions like heavy rain is how they can affect the aircraft's performance and safety. For example, heavy rain can reduce visibility for the pilot, affect radar and sensor performance, and potentially cause hydroplaning during landing or takeoff if the runway becomes flooded.

Pilots are trained to handle various weather conditions and will make decisions to ensure the safety of the aircraft and its crew. Additionally, aircraft maintenance procedures include checks and inspections to ensure that the aircraft remains in good condition, and any potential damage due to environmental factors like rain would be addressed during these routine checks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stunning Photos Shows How Newyork Subway Cars Are Being Disposed Into The Ocean / Top Ten Most Powerful/ Best Warships In Africa. See Nigeria. / Ukraine Breaking - NATO Puts Hundreds Of Warships And War Planes On Red Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.