Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) (3627 Views)

APC State Chairmen From Northwest Endorse Ganduje For Chairman Position / Yari Defies APC Zoning Arrangement, Picks Nomination Form For Chairman / Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Deepfeel(m): 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:
That Abia and Ebonyi are not igbos enough to hold the office of chairman in a market located in Lagos is not even a problem, after all, na dem dem.

The actual problem is that they have continued to insult the Iyalojas and sarkis of Yoruba and Hausa dominated markets respectively.

In the case of Iyalojas, they will tell you the money they generate go to Tinubu while for the sarkis, they say the fulanis are taking over Lagos.

Now, why is it only igbos that can be chairman of Alaba International which is located in Lagos? At least there are other tribes in the market.
Where do it state that abia and ebonyi can not be chairman?

4 Likes

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by obiekunie01: 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Ibadanpikin: 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
burp18:
What's the name of the market? What do they major in? What's the name of the chairman? Where exactly is the market situated?
Do you mean igbos should leave there own and select a yoruba or hausa or non igbos in a market dominated by them.Why not you useless lots go and create your markets and install your own.IDIOTS

2 Likes

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by burp18: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
Do you mean igbos should leave there own and select a yoruba or hausa or non igbos in a market dominated by them.Why not you useless lots go and create your markets and install your own.IDIOTS
Your headache.

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Ibadanpikin: 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
dat9jaguy:

Please I would like to know the name of this market.
Can you mention any yoruba or hausa dominated markets that igbos are there chairman or president.

2 Likes

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by burp18: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
The person I quoted couldn't even reply because everything he said in a lie. And you jumped in in his defence and instead of providing proof to back of his claims. You're here abusing your parents for not raising you properly. I shake my head for you😄

6 Likes

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Ibadanpikin: 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
Invictuse:
Sis your father build Alaba market ?

No your papa build ham,you can now leave your face me i slap u apartment go to alaba market and make your self there chairman.OTONDO
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by sreamsense: 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
How can kanu Abia state be relegated to low level state like ebonyi ? Does it mean kanu is inferior Igbo? Will Abia now be number one rated biafran state if kanu from Abia low level state acheive biafra for entire biafran? Clearifications us needed!

3 Likes

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by dat9jaguy(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
Can you mention any yoruba or hausa dominated markets that igbos are there chairman or president.

I just asked for the name of a market that is headed by a non igbo in Onitsha as claimed by the person I quoted. Please tell me what my business is in answering your question when I never made any claim.

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by KwuoteYourFada: 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
PandoraObi:
So you shouldn't complain that yorubas prefer Yoruba governor rather than shinedu from anambra state

Thunder go fire you b#stard look how low you reason

When Igbos wanted to vote the other guy oba threatened to throw Igbos into lagoon

That one too is Igbo abi
?

Oko Hausa market here in Asaba where Hausa people sell their stuff so we Asaba will start questioning how they select their leaders abi even tho I don't own one shop there?

You don use because of election that comes and go to deny your fellow yoruba man GRV

Continue this way don't stop o

I love it grin

Nigerians don see Una finish

Shameless e-beggars grin

Very slanderous people

2 Likes

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by KwuoteYourFada: 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
dat9jaguy:

I just asked for the name of a market that is headed by a non igbo in Onitsha as claimed by the person I quoted. Please tell me what my business is in answering your question when I never made any claim.
In ogbo ewu in otuọcha market close to Aguleri

Hausa people are the people in charge of that market

Try dey travel

2 Likes

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Aldol: 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

In ogbo ewu in otuọcha market close to Aguleri

Hausa people are the people in charge of that market

Try dey travel
Which state? Let me research about this
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Aldol: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
Makers49:
Here in Anambra,onitsha precisely,there is a market build by hausa people,the shops in the market is 99 percent own by hausas,and there chairman is hausa man,we the igbos has never complained about it,because they build and occupy it for themselves,and here in alaba,you people want someone that didn't have a shop to be chairman,are you people ok,simply because it was in the Yoruba land
Bloody liar, u dodge the questions people were asking you. Where is the market located and the name of the market
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Mercury12(m): 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ipob and lies.
You ask them to give the name of the market in the east they went into mute mode. Nawa. So this market no get name 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by KwuoteYourFada: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
Aldol:

Anambra
Anambra North
Anambra east

Dey talk wetin you know

If you go one part of Onitsha market dem dey sell sacrifice things dem there like skeletons and those JuJu stuff
Na Yorubas full there I believe too the chairlady of that section of Onitsha market na one mama ayo dey in charge
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by KwuoteYourFada: 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mercury12:
Ipob and lies.
You ask them to give the name of the market in the east they went into mute mode. Nawa. So this market no get name 😂😂😂
otuọcha ọgbọ ewu market go and do your research

Also check OKO Hausa market in Asaba na Hausa be chairman there infact every person for leadership there na Hausa
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by economania(m): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
If you deny the Tinubu as your president may God "the knower of every knowledge that exists" deny you the benefit and opportunity in his government be it as an individual, family, States and Region.
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by PandoraObi: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Thunder go fire you b#stard look how low you reason

When Igbos wanted to vote the other guy oba threatened to throw Igbos into lagoon

That one too is Igbo abi
?

Oko Hausa market here in Asaba where Hausa people sell their stuff so we Asaba will start questioning how they select their leaders abi even tho I don't own one shop there?

You don use because of election that comes and go to deny your fellow yoruba man GRV

Continue this way don't stop o

I love it grin

Nigerians don see Una finish

Shameless e-beggars grin

Very slanderous people
Is this how your mother usually speak to your father? you are so fast to show your parental deficiencies, common , you are in a larger society not at home, be responsible

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
dat9jaguy:

Please I would like to know the name of this market.

They are too many
Lokpanta livestock market...Abia state
Old and new Gariki markets ....Enugu
Ama haus market.....owerri
Livestock market obollo afor, Enugu state.

And many others

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by DesChyko: 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2023
burp18:
What's the name of the market? What do they major in? What's the name of the chairman? Where exactly is the market situated?

Ama Hausa in Owerri. It's been around so long it doubles as a bus stop and a community of traders with their leadership and union. They major in whatever they want so long as it gives them money.

Your people are not really interested in transversing the length and breadth of Nigeria in their numbers and that's fine. But take a deep breath before you build on the ignorance that comes from such.

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Aldol: 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
Anambra
Anambra North
Anambra east

Dey talk wetin you know

If you go one part of Onitsha market dem dey sell sacrifice things dem there like skeletons and those JuJu stuff
Na Yorubas full there I believe too the chairlady of that section of Onitsha market na one mama ayo dey in charge

Bloody Liar ,you have been caught again, does that name sounds like a Hausa name?

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Jlow2: 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
Where were you and your people when the struggle for the market started and when the constitution was drafted, because if you were there when all the struggle and subsequent drafting of constitution,your people or state will not be omitted from it, you don't reap were you did not sow

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Legitisreal: 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ipob people are hypocrite

How person even wan defend this is beyond me

You are complaining of inequality by your hosts but the little opportunity they give you, you have carved excess impunity in the space

Does that mean me as a south south person can't contest in the market if I have shop when no dey una land
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Aldol: 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2023
Legitisreal:
Ipob people are hypocrite

How person even wan defend this is beyond me

You are complaining of inequality by your hosts but the little opportunity they give you, you have carved excess impunity in the space

Does that mean me as a south south person can't contest in the market if I have shop when no dey una land
I wonder o, after they go say u be their brother
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by KwuoteYourFada: 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
Aldol:

Bloody Liar ,you have been caught again, does that name sounds like a Hausa name?

P!g

Onitsha market has different sections

They have ọgbọ ọgụ for medicine
Ọgbọ abada for wrapper and other textile
materials
Ọgbọ efele where they sell home utensils

Ọgbọ igwe where they sell iron stuffs

Ose okwodu

Kano line

And Many other numerous sections and they have their leaders

Akpamu dey search Google

Why can't you crawl out of your region and see how big Nigeria is

You mumu die

Have you checked the oko market Asaba I told you

And Ọgbọ ewu in otuocha

And the JuJu market in Onitsha na there Una plenty

2 Likes

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Aldol: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

P!g

Onitsha market has different sections

They have ọgbọ ọgụ for medicine
Ọgbọ abada for wrapper and other textile
materials
Ọgbọ efele where they sell home utensils

Ọgbọ igwe where they sell iron stuffs

Ose okwodu

Kano line

And Many other numerous sections and they have their leaders

Akpamu dey search Google

Why can't you crawl out of your region and see how big Nigeria is

You mumu die

Have you checked the oko market Asaba I told you

And Ọgbọ ewu in otuocha

And the JuJu market in Onitsha na there Una plenty

I have been searching google since ,I couldn't find any. Why not just show us a proof here if you have any , bloody hypocrite liar
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by KwuoteYourFada: 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
Aldol:

I have been searching google since ,I couldn't find any. Why not just show us a proof here if you have any , bloody hypocrite liar
Bloody coward oh na Google you wan use know chairman of ọgbọ abada in Onitsha? Ode does Google know the leader of ogbe efele market in Onitsha? You have to go there to know cheesy

sad
More reason why you should be creeping out of your comfort zone and see how large Nigeria is..

Look at how you're embarrassing yourself cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by dmostcheerful(f): 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
Aldol:

Researcher, from your cracked screen cheap Tecno phone?
Oga, go to Anambra and see for yourself.
Leave your hut and travel, war!, sorry you no even get t-fair.
Travelling is part of education, try leave your hut so you will know there is more to Nigeria than Ekiti state and Lagos (you have not been to)

4 Likes

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Aldol: 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
dmostcheerful:

Researcher, from your cracked screen cheap Tecno phone?
Oga, go to Anambra and see for yourself.
Leave your hut and travel, war!, sorry you no even get t-fair.
Travelling is part of education, try leave your hut so you will know there is more to Nigeria than Ekiti state and Lagos (you have not been to)
Ode why post a fake news without a proof and u want me to believe you. At least the op post his proof. You think am Obi supporters that just believe anything thrown at them. Why not first counter the op first. Mumu man
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Aldol: 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Bloody coward oh na Google you wan use know chairman of ọgbọ abada in Onitsha? Ode does Google know the leader of ogbe efele market in Onitsha? You have to go there to know cheesy

sad
More reason why you should be creeping out of your comfort zone and see how large Nigeria is..

Look at how you're embarrassing yourself cheesy cheesy

I like my freedom,I don't want to be tied with chains like a dog to my house on Monday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gen Innocent Orji Test Run Home Made Ijere 16 Multiple Missile Launcher- Video / Fuel Prices To Come Down Beginning From Next Week / Before And After Tweets Of Tinubu Supporters As The Economy Bites Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.