Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) (3621 Views)

APC State Chairmen From Northwest Endorse Ganduje For Chairman Position / Yari Defies APC Zoning Arrangement, Picks Nomination Form For Chairman / Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by KwuoteYourFada: 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
Aldol:

I like my freedom,I don't want to be tied with chains like a dog to my house on Monday.
no be only Monday Tuesday and Wednesday too Akpamu grin

Hakeem You're in ogbomosho smelling sit at home in east grin

Do you know the last time people observed sit at home?

Or you're still using Google to check that too? cheesy

Continue living your fools paradise

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by dmostcheerful(f): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
Aldol:

Ode why post a fake news without a proof and u want me to believe you. At least the op post his proof. You think am Obi supporters that just believe anything thrown at them. Why not first counter the op first. Mumu man
I should leave Akwa Ibom and go to Anambra to get you a pics?
You are mãd my brother.
Leave your hut in Ekiti for once and travel so you will love and respect Nigeria the more, Nigeria doesn't end in Ekiti state.

3 Likes

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by KwuoteYourFada: 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
PandoraObi:
Is this how your mother usually speak to your father? you are so fast to show your parental deficiencies, common , you are in a larger society not at home, be responsible

🐷🐷Is that all you have to say?

cry cry Sw!ne!🐷

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by JOemmy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
I zoomed in and found out that the headline is misleading ebonyi and abia where never excluded what was stated there was that they will be contributing only 10% of the elective offices instead of 30% that was allocated to enugu, anambra and imo states.

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by alizma: 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2023
Makers49:
Here in Anambra,onitsha precisely,there is a market build by hausa people,the shops in the market is 99 percent own by hausas,and there chairman is hausa man,we the igbos has never complained about it,because they build and occupy it for themselves,and here in alaba,you people want someone that didn't have a shop to be chairman,are you people ok,simply because it was in the Yoruba land
That is the same calculation the Yorubas did during the governorship election and you guys are crying. As much as the Igbos in Lagos, are they more than the Yorubas to decide where the governor should come from, do they have property more than the Yorubas in Lagos? He who seek equity must come with clean hands, so the law says.
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
burp18:
manipulators grin and they call you a tribalist for seeing through their sh*t.

.who formed the market ?

OP is a swine. All 5 eastern states are eligible, he too can't comprehend

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by dat9jaguy(m): 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

In ogbo ewu in otuọcha market close to Aguleri

Hausa people are the people in charge of that market

Try dey travel

You lie. Ogbo ewu in Onitsha is run by igbos. I am not aware of Aguleri but I know that is a lie. Onitsha own na igbos dey in charge talk less of a backwater place like Aguleri.

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by smartleo(m): 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
Makers49:
Here in Anambra,onitsha precisely,there is a market build by hausa people,the shops in the market is 99 percent own by hausas,and there chairman is hausa man,we the igbos has never complained about it,because they build and occupy it for themselves,and here in alaba,you people want someone that didn't have a shop to be chairman,are you people ok,simply because it was in the Yoruba land

Keep kwayet if it was the other way round now you will be here shouting tribal bigot

Selfish individual
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by SenatePresdo(m): 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
truenorth:

Alaba is a market in the southwest and Non Igbos are complaining.

Why are you complaining?

My friend go to court.
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by KwuoteYourFada: 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
dat9jaguy:

You lie. Ogbo ewu in Onitsha is run by igbos. I am not aware of Aguleri but I know that is a lie. Onitsha own na igbos dey in charge talk less of a backwater place like Aguleri.
there's no ọgbọ ewu in Onitsha grin grin
And I never said there was any

I said ọgbọ ewu in otuocha in aguleri axis

We have butcher market in ogbuagu and okpoko area
Then other areas in Onitsha market

They majorly buy their goats and livestocks from
Oko Hausa market in Asaba .

Oga you know nothing about this place
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by amba1(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
Go and verify
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by dat9jaguy(m): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
there's no ọgbọ ewu in Onitsha grin grin
And I never said there was any

I said ọgbọ ewu in otuocha in aguleri axis

We have butcher market in ogbuagu and okpoko area
Then other areas in Onitsha market

They majorly buy their goats and livestocks from
Oko Hausa market in Asaba .

Oga you know nothing about this place

Oga there is ogbo ewu at Okpoko. No play with me o.

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by KwuoteYourFada: 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
dat9jaguy:

Oga there is ogbo ewu at Okpoko. No play with me o.
My friend I said
I said there's no ọgbọ ewu in Onitsha

If there's any tell me where it is in Onitsha sad

There are however, different butcher abatoirs scattered around Onitsha .
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Mexzico: 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
Aldol:

Bloody Liar ,you have been caught again, does that name sounds like a Hausa name?
Ogbo osisi means timber market.
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by dat9jaguy(m): 11:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

My friend I said
I said there's no ọgbọ ewu in Onitsha

If there's any tell me where it is in Onitsha sad

There are however, different butcher abatoirs scattered around Onitsha .

There is ogbo ewu at Okpoko.

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Okorietitus: 12:42am On Mar 26, 2023
Goodmarlian:
did they complain face ur southwest oga.

Yorubas are coming. You Igbos will see hell in this Lagos, don't worry.
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Okorietitus: 12:46am On Mar 26, 2023
Jlow2:
Where were you and your people when the struggle for the market started and when the constitution was drafted, because if you were there when all the struggle and subsequent drafting of constitution,your people or state will not be omitted from it, you don't reap were you did not sow

The Association will be banned and the entire Excos arrested and expelled from the market anyone who runs will be shot.

The market will be put under the Local Government and will be headed by an Iyaloja.

If you dare make a single sound, your shop will be collected and reallocated to a Yoruba owner.

As you treat Yorubas, so shall you be treated.
If you don't like it, get out of Lagos.
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Okorietitus: 12:48am On Mar 26, 2023
MaliCampus:
The marketers are not complaining,The market is also dominated by people from Imo and Anambra,then Enugu. Yorubas,Abia and ebonyi and other tribe have significantly low numbers.
Afonjezzy and Tribalism na 5&6

Yes o. Yorubas are now ready to use tribalism and cut you foolish economic refugees to size.

That Association will be banned and the Excos arrested. Go and ask those in Ladipo how far.

The market is in Yorubaland and it will be put under the control of the Iyaloja representing the local government.

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Aldol: 1:45am On Mar 26, 2023
dmostcheerful:

I should leave Akwa Ibom and go to Anambra to get you a pics?
You are mãd my brother.
Leave your hut in Ekiti for once and travel so you will love and respect Nigeria the more, Nigeria doesn't end in Ekiti state.
Trash
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by McStoic(m): 1:46am On Mar 26, 2023
truenorth:
As seen from the images above, according to the constitution in a very popular market in Lagos Nigeria, dominated by traders from the south eastern part of Nigeria, only people from Anambra, Enugu and Imo states can contest for the association chairman.

While this may make sense at first glance because the market is dominated by traders from the south east, it is reprehensible that this will even happen at all anywhere in Nigeria.

This should be soundly condemned. Anybody who is a Nigerian should be able to thrive, run for elections and be elected anywhere.

We have to have this conversation soon.

Many have recommended that the state of origin should be dropped, where we are all Nigerians and not Igbos, Yorubas or Hausas.

Alternatively, if we want to retain our cultural heritage, we should stop pretending that we are Nigerians first and embrace our heritage.

Na wa for una oo
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by kingthreat(m): 3:55am On Mar 26, 2023
It is high time Lagos state invades those markets, break the political structure and increase the taxation there. No more let Igbos manage their affairs in Alaba. Alaba is in Lagos. Lagos is in Yorubaland.
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Jlow2: 4:03am On Mar 26, 2023
Okorietitus:

The Association will be banned and the entire Excos arrested and expelled from the market anyone who runs will be shot.

The market will be put under the Local Government and will be headed by an Iyaloja.

If you dare make a single sound, your shop will be collected and reallocated to a Yoruba owner.lol childish talk, even among the igbos,the ones that was not part of the struggle for the market was omitted, why do you think two south eastern states were omitted in the Constitution, may be during the struggle financial support was needed, and this south eastern states through their various representative's rose to the challenge and contributed, as lags is costing them a fortune but as igbo men they known the reward in future will be huge, and also knew that men like you will rise up, as long the pay their taxes to lasg, their constitution is on track, if the got interfere ,it will cause crisis and no revenue will go to govt.

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Nobody: 4:04am On Mar 26, 2023
kingthreat:
It is high time Lagos state invades those markets, break the political structure and increase the taxation there. No more let Igbos manage their affairs in Alaba. Alaba is in Lagos. Lagos is in Yorubaland.

Come do am na grin grin

Ekiti man
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Nobody: 4:05am On Mar 26, 2023
Okorietitus:

Yes o. Yorubas are now ready to use tribalism and cut you foolish economic refugees to size.

That Association will be banned and the Excos arrested. Go and ask those in Ladipo how far.

The market is in Yorubaland and it will be put under the control of the Iyaloja representing the local government.

We the wait for you

Also go an ban all the northerners in Lagos seaports using your tribesmen as houseboys and gatemen 😂
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by kingthreat(m): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2023
GREATIGBOMAN:

Come do am na grin grin

Ekiti man

Na only online una dey beat chest. Small MC Oluomo agbero deny una of right to vote and nothing happen. Simon Ekpa for Finland intimidate una on sit at home for more than 1 year and nothing happen. You need more strength against the Yorubas. Nna go and find it.
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Ibadanpikin: 9:15am On Mar 26, 2023
Okorietitus:

If you dare make a single sound, your shop will be collected and reallocated to a Yoruba owner.

Who is this one again na,that you are useless in life is not cause by the igbos.Try and go to any market dominated by igbos in lagos or any part of Nigeria and talk rubbish and just see how your miserable dead body will be flying in the air.
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 26, 2023
kingthreat:

Na only online una dey beat chest. Small MC Oluomo agbero deny una of right to vote and nothing happen. Simon Ekpa for Finland intimidate una on sit at home for more than 1 year and nothing happen. You need more strength against the Yorubas. Nna go and find it.

Mtcheew

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Okorietitus: 10:44am On Mar 26, 2023
Ibadanpikin:
Who is this one again na,that you are useless in life is not cause by the igbos.Try and go to any market dominated by igbos in lagos or any part of Nigeria and talk rubbish and just see how your miserable dead body will be flying in the air.

No market is dominated by Igbos in Lagos. Igbos in Ladipo were thinking like you until we cleared their doubts.
If you make any stupid noise, we will close the market.
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Okorietitus: 10:46am On Mar 26, 2023
Ibadanpikin:

No market is dominated by Igbos in Lagos. Igbos in Ladipo were thinking like you until we cleared their doubts.
If you make any stupid noise, we will close the market.
Go and ask your father how they were beating your chiefs in Alaba when you were causing trouble last year.
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Paramount01(m): 10:48am On Mar 26, 2023
Goodmarlian:
did they complain face ur southwest oga?

In the southwest state?

1 Like

Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Okorietitus: 10:50am On Mar 26, 2023
GREATIGBOMAN:

We the wait for you

Also go an ban all the northerners in Lagos seaports using your tribesmen as houseboys and gatemen 😂

Remember what how be beat sense into your fathers at Alaba market last year?
Titled men were chopping slaps in the hands of small boys.
Now, we are ready to take back our market.
You will see hell.
Re: Only Igbos From Anambra, Enugu & Imo Can Run For Chairman In Alaba Market (pic) by Okorietitus: 10:53am On Mar 26, 2023
[quote author=Jlow2 post=122064142][/quote]

Leadership of markets in Lagos is under the Local government.
You don't come from the East and tell us how governan our markets in the West. It is part of the Igbo stupidity we are talkin about.

The LG will appoint an Iyaloja to take over control of the market.
She will them govern the market properly.
If you don't like it, you can get out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Why Onitsha Look Down On All Other Igbos" - Nnamdi Azikiwe Reveals (photo) / Why Ex-gov Bello Is Afraid Of Efcc! Tinubu, Faleke, Late Audu's Death & Vendetta / Boko Haram Is A Threat To Nation’s Unity –ijaw Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.