Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC (38895 Views)

The Moment Mahmood Yakubu Announced Postponement Of 2019 Elections (PICS) / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design / Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
It is well.
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Afamed: 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
Beware of IPOB ochanja / upper Iweka fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by iamloski(m): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
Ipob miscreant and another fake news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Alezy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
SLAP44:
I knew it wasn't his house. Evil minded public office holders who help truncate the wishes of the masses can never build that type of house, as their minds are dirty, they will exist in one ramshackle, dilapidated house where they share utensils with rats and cockroaches 🪳

They should live out their lives in the prison and not a house.
You people fall for anything they say. That's how APC came to tell us the photo of CJN in London was fake. Till he eventually came out to say the truth that he went but not to see Tinubu.

Lie Lies Lies everywhere.

God forbid

3 Likes

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by iamloski(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Are you threatening Bauchi youths?

Tinubu should return the stolen mandate so that peace will reign
return it to who ?, Gerrrrrout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by iamloski(m): 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
SLAP44:
I knew it wasn't his house. Evil minded public office holders who help truncate the wishes of the masses can never build that type of house, as their minds are dirty, they will exist in one ramshackle, dilapidated house where they share utensils with rats and cockroaches 🪳

They should live out their lives in the prison and not a house.
gerrrrout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Okhuadams(m): 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
The Northerners have gone to attack INEC chairman house

But the INEC chairman did a very terrible job in the presidential election and I hope he's not killed soon in the north
Who told you is the Northerns is the so called Obidients

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by verimoore(m): 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
Get free betting money every week on 1xbet by joining through the link on my bio
*†************************************

I trust Nigerians on this, them go drag this man like generator. He should just go underground after this cos his public image has been badly wounded.
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Burruchaga71(m): 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
He escape today does not mean he will escape tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Tflex01: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Northern attackers that ain't scared of death?

But Mahmoud brought this upon himself by selecting a drug baron to be president of Nigeria against the will of the Nigerian people

He did not do anything wrong by declaring a winner in a free and fair election.

Some of you will soon get what Tinubu is cooking up for you. Tinubu is not Buhari o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by gfon(m): 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
Too much capping no dey ever full basket.

Interpretation:

I no dey advice una again.

Wetin una price , una go pay- facts.

Wetin una dey find una go see.

Inshallah.
chief nah you just dey jump from one thread to the other capping carelessly. Dem go just clip you once with all this noise. Try maintain decorum

2 Likes

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by gfon(m): 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
Zico5:
These people will surely set this country on fire. The truth is that they are not the agents of change as they postulated. They are only after power and if this is not achieved. Nigeria should collapse.

They have gone through the Irev and they know their candidate failed woefully. But they have decided the legitimate winner will not rule and that's why they have been coming up with different propaganda. All their efforts can't yield any fruit cos power belong to God and he has given it to emilokan.
make emilokan accept the petition nah...or didn't they ask obi to head to court. Why una come dey masturbate from thread to thread?
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by gfon(m): 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
Softmirror:

HOW OLD ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?!
what does that have to do with the topic...una too dey feel una self.
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Tflex01: 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Northern attackers that ain't scared of death?

But Mahmoud brought this upon himself by selecting a drug baron to be president of Nigeria against the will of the Nigerian people

When they start k!ll!ng your "Northerners" now Uno go let us hear word again with your wailings and crying of victimisation.
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
They don't even look like Nigerians, IPOB are trying hard to make us think people reject Tinubu but we are the real people and we say, God bless Asiwaju

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Tflex01: 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
lansile:
They don't even look like Nigerians, IPOB are trying hard to make us think people reject Tinubu but we are the real people and we say, God bless Asiwaju

God bless Asiwaju

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by HeroicMeastro: 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
The Northerners have gone to attack INEC chairman house

But the INEC chairman did a very terrible job in the presidential election and I hope he's not killed soon in the north
Na you go kill am?
Moris Iwu no do worse?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by HeroicMeastro: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Are you threatening Bauchi youths?

Tinubu should return the stolen mandate so that peace will reign
cheesy return to who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Global2000: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2023
I said it before. Tinubu will surely set this country on fire. People are tired. Nigeria situation is no longer unbearable.

1 Like

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Softmirror: 5:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
gfon:
what does that have to do with the topic...una too dey feel una self.

ARE YOU WORKING UNDER HIM AS HIS SPOKES PERSON?!

1 Like

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by CORRECTMAN78(m): 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
Web2020:
Mabi it is the Ipob in the north that did it. Foolish people.

Uuuuseless boy. You are noticed. Now, go mine your skull
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Nasir123(m): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
Global2000:
I said it before. Tinubu will surely set this country on fire. People are tired. Nigeria situation is no longer unbearable.

Who are the people?
You guys should just go and seat down somewhere with your noises.
Make una try anything funny, una go understand.

Nuisance!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Otuchi: 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
Peter Obi is coming shocked

1 Like

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by 8stargeneral: 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
Hmmm...i don't see this INEC chairman going scout free

He put himself in this mess

1 Like

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Menclothing: 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2023
Emotional comments
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by nedekid: 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2023
Let's watch and see how some people will ingeniously tune this to place responsibility on my blodas from the east.
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by otuomasirichi: 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mahmood Yakubu's house attacked.
This is just the beginning 🤸💃💪
Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by Tee2027: 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
I will say it again and again igbo leaders and elders call obi into order tell him to warn his supporters because by the time this trouble he and his supporters are looking for comes the gang up against the Igbo nationwide will be brutal I'm saying this now before you started crying victim.

Elders of the land call obi into order remember the only tribe that reason us is Yoruba now obi and his useless supporters had destroyed that relationship because of obi hhmmm....a word is enough for the wise by the time the bomb will blast and trouble burst the gang up against East will be ruthless 1966 civil war will be a child play.

Jonathan was a sitting president with all power in the world to fight apc to finish but he never did, he won't to his house in peace but obi who is not in the second position in the race want to tear Nigeria into pieces then run away to Panama where he hide his Pandora $30million cash.

Warn Obi, I repeat warn obi, a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC by otuomasirichi: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
Tee2027:
I will say it again and again igbo leaders and elders call obi into order tell him to warn his supporters because by the time this trouble he and his supporters are looking for comes the gang up against the Igbo nationwide will be brutal I'm saying this now before you started crying victim.

Elders of the land call obi into order remember the only tribe that reason us is Yoruba now obi and his useless supporters had destroyed that relationship because of obi hhmmm....a word is enough for the wise by the time the bomb will blast and trouble burst the gang up against East will be ruthless 1966 civil war will be a child play.

Jonathan was a sitting president with all power in the world to fight apc to finish but he never did, he won't to his house in peace but obi who is not in the second position in the race want to tear Nigeria into pieces then run away to Panama where he hide his Pandora $30million cash.

Warn Obi, I repeat warn obi, a word is enough for the wise.
Nothing will happen 🤸💃💪

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents / Buratai: Obasanjo Nearly Retired Me From Service 22 Years Ago / Military Invades Nnamdi Kanu’s Community In Abia For The 3rd Time. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.